Über Phocas Software

Phocas Software bietet ca. 1.600 Kunden weltweit eine unternehmensweite und branchenspezifische SaaS-Datenanalyse-Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über Phocas Software

Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

So much at once is hard to take in and learn all Phocas can give you. Too much data can be overwhelming.

Bewertungen zu Phocas Software

Phocas Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Phocas Software bereits verwendet?

Khallyl
Khallyl
Data Specialist in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Business Intelligence Tool - Phocas Software

Kommentare: It's important to note that the cons of Phocas software will depend on your specific needs and circumstances. It's recommended that you evaluate each software's (exam. Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, etc.) features, pricing, and customer reviews to determine which one will work best for your business.

I highly recommend Phocas software for any business looking for a user-friendly, real-time analytics solution. The customizable dashboards and robust data modeling capabilities make it easy to create a single source of truth for your organization. Plus, the seamless integration with other business applications and mobile access means you can access critical information from anywhere. And with dedicated customer support, you can be sure you're getting the most out of the software. Overall, I'm very impressed with Phocas software and would definitely recommend it to others.

While Phocas software has many advantages, there are also some potential drawbacks to consider. Users may find that some customization options are limited, and the software can have a steep learning curve for those who are not familiar with business intelligence solutions. Additionally, Phocas software may have fewer data visualization options and may not integrate with all the data sources that your organization uses. Finally, It can be relatively expensive, which could be a barrier for some businesses, especially small businesses.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Khallyl, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a thorough review! To help get you familiar with the customization options available, please be sure to check out online library of how-to videos that cover various aspects of Phocas products: https://www.phocassoftware.com/academy And if you're missing a data source in your solution that is critical to your organization, please let us know (hello@phcoassoftware.com), we'd love to help keep you feeling great about your data! Warm regards, Mike Hills Global Head of Customer

Noam
Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Business Intelligence Tool - Phocas Software

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Phocas Software. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to access and understand the various data points. Additionally, the powerful and comprehensive capabilities of the software enable businesses to gain valuable insights into their operations and performance. The only downside I have experienced is the cost, as the software can be quite expensive.

Phocas Software is an incredibly powerful and comprehensive business intelligence tool that can help businesses gain valuable insights into their operations and performance. With Phocas Software, users can quickly and easily access real-time data and analytics to help them make better decisions and optimize their operations. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to understand the various data points and use them to inform decisions.

While Phocas Software is an incredibly powerful and comprehensive business intelligence tool, it can be difficult to set up and configure. Additionally, the cost of the software can be quite expensive, depending on the features and functionality you need.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Noam, thanks for leaving us a review, it's awesome to hear that you're having a great experience with Phocas. We like to make our pricing as all-inclusive as possible, by including all our implementation costs and data warehousing costs up-front. And as part of our process we want to make sure that an investment in Phocas really pays off for you, leaving you feeling great about your data. If you require assistance or have any suggestions, please send us an email at hello@phocassoftware.com Warm regards, Mike Hills Global Head of Customer

Clare
CE in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I feel like it can be a useful tool, if you are in the know!

Kommentare: I would suggest a simple user guide to come up the first time you log in, so you are aware of the real potential of this software.

Once you have been shown how to use this software, it can be a very useful tool, especially for us as CEs who aren't directly involved with the Sales side of the business.

Unless someone is a pro on Phocas, it is difficult to navigate your way around it and completely understand how to use it.

Jim
Sales & Marketing Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phocas has helped us keep our salespeople on task

Kommentare: Phocas software is great! We are just scratching the surface with what it can do and look forward to using this more.

We have used Phocas since 2008 and have always liked how fast we can generate reports. The reports that I have setup to e-mail keep me informed on key indicators in our business. We started using CRM a couple of years ago and like how easy it is for our salespeople to enter calls on their mobile device.

I would like to see a better way to track and run reports on leads in CRM. Sometimes upgrades and support take a little longer the we would like.

Benoy
Group IT Manager in Botsuana
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Phocas Software will definitely change the traditional way of reporting.

Kommentare: I love Phocas reporting and this has helped our branches and our operations in a big way, and we can see our company performance as a whole at once. No need to check different reports to analyse data - Use Phocas -all under one umbrella.

Phocas software is highly User firendly than compared to Microsoft Power BI. We were using PBI and attracted to buy Phocas immediately after first demo. The software is fantastic but not necessary for small organisations.

Phoca software is good in all aspecrts but the pricing needs to be revised to accommodate small organisations with minimum modules.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Benoy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and great to hear that you're finding Phocas a lot easier to use than Power BI! A big part of our process is conducting a comprehensive needs assessment to ensure Phocas is the right fit for your business. We strive to provide pricing that is all all-inclusive and avoids hidden costs like consultants and data warehousing. If you require assistance or have any further suggestions, please send us an email at hello@phocassoftware.com Warm regards, Mike Hills Global Head of Customer

Rhys
Purchasing/IT in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Phocas Changed Everything for US.

Kommentare: As I said in my Pros section, we are making data driven decisions now and our sales reflect that. Also, their customer service team is top notch and more on the ball than any other software company I have dealt with in recent years.

Before we migrated over to Phocas we were using MITS which was very clunky and very slow. Because of these reasons most of us never really touched it. That meant that we weren't utilizing data when making decisions and more using our gut. Since implementing Phocas our decision making has been data driven and we are making smart choices and it shows in our sales.

The only con I can think of had really nothing to do with Phocas. We had a rough time when we switched ERP systems. But the issue was with the ERP company and not Phocas.

Jorge
IT in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best BI Tool

Kommentare: I love it, since we really started using phocas(last pug conference) I have decreased the amount of crystal reports by at least 75% or more.

This software allows me to gather databases from all over the organization and present the, to our users via dashboard/report or let them drive their own reporting.

It was a bit difficult to understand the Sync/dbdesigner part since documentation on this was a bit vague

CFO in USA

Phocas Review

Kommentare: It is the primary tool for our management reporting.

It's intuitive and easy to navigate. Gets to the answers quickly.

The dashboard graphics/colors do not have as much visual pop as other apps.

Director of IT in USA
Großhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wholesale distributor review of Phocas

Kommentare: Great!

Ease of use Speed to market (straightforward deployment)

Cloud version response time gets a little sluggish here and there but not too often.

Ashikur
Ashikur
Data Analyst in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Brilliantly powerful BI solution

Phocas is pretty easy to use, even to the not nerd people. It's interface is intuitive.

Dashboards can use some more features. Other than that all looks good.

Moe
Inside Sales in USA
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great , Impactful Software

Kommentare: overall I am very satisfied with this program and I highly recommend it to my clientele.

Ever Since the team has implemented Phocas, I have been able to track my sales progress and been able to keep up with my goals and successes. this program also allows me to have my track record available and see where I need improvement and have a clear written history in terms of graphs and charts as to what has been done in the past, and present.

the only problem I have with this problem is that sometimes , the program freezes, lags and does not upload the data from the day prior.

Robert
National Account Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hindsight is 20/20, Phocas brings it to your Dashboard!

Kommentare: From day one, the support we have felt from our primary internal advocate has allowed us to venture further and deeper into the expanse of Phocas. I am taking this individual's deliverables as a testimony to the support being shared by the Phocas Team.

The apparently limitless possibilities. With our custom insulation solutions business, our metrics and analytics are unique, and Phocas has kept up, nay, surpassed our demands!

There is not a con to the software, the con comes with my time being able to dig in and leverage all of the cool factors. My analogy: my car has many special cool features, but most of the time, I simply get in it and drive. Need to stop, read the manual, and truly put it (and expect excellent performance) to the test!

Dean
IT Manager in USA

Happy PHOCAS User

Kommentare: I speak for all at 3E when I say this product is used daily and relied upon to be the source of good data for analytics from our ERP System.

Ease of use. Depth of its capabilities. Intuitive - Minimal Training needed for general user.

I wish I had more time to learn the product backend features.

DArren
National Sales Manager in UK

Excellent Business Intelligence

Kommentare: Managing a sales force performance is key and the data provided by Phocas allows quick and easy benchmarking. There is also a superb level of output for the sales force to use to be better account managers and category champions.

The ability to dive into category data, and split by customers, customers groups, date ranges, sales rep, is excellent. Also the ability to present customers purchasing data to them via matrix reports and charts is very impressive.

Writing custom reports is a great feature but can be tricky if you don’t do it very often.

Grahame
Head of Technical Services in UK
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience over 16 years of Phocas usage

We have been a user of Phocas since 2003 and it has proved to be the single most useful piece of software we have ever used. We have our staff, customers and suppliers accessing the system, it is that good. Our suppliers prefer to use Phocas to their own in house systems and our customers say they have never seen anything as good. Without Phocas we would seriously struggle to know what is going on in our business.

There is nothing we don't really like...

mark
sales manager in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phocas Software review

Kommentare: great staff , great system I have nothing but praise for Phocas

The system is great to use and easy , I like the fact I can customize reports and dashboards to suit my business.

I have no issues with the software, the system works well for us.

Zachary
Operations Support in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Making Large Data Easy

Kommentare: With the ease of use and power of Phocas's customization we are able to solve data visualization not just in the main data sets but in side project data as well.

Phocas is an easy to use software that allows us to customize and take a lot of different data and consolidate it in one easy to use solution.

Not a real time application as of yet so the data is mostly reactive at this point.

Khayam
Sales Consultant in Australien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phocas motivates our team

Kommentare: I would diffidently use Phocas if I ever open up my own business

Showing Sales figures as opposing to same time last year, we are basing our bones system based on this.

It should have been accessible to all employee to keep checking the sales stats instead of just one user without a password and username.

BRITTANY
Trainer in USA

Phocas Ideal for Data Tracking

I utilize data analysis in Phocas daily and help create dashboards for our branches. It is easily navigated and improves our data tracking and transaction searching.

Sometimes Phocas doesn't update, though I do not personally know if this is a Phocas issue or an issue with our Point of Sales program

Dianne
Information Systems in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Phocas!

I have been a Phocas user for a couple of years. Being a SHIMS user, we are always looking for software to enhance it and make the end users lives easier. Phocas has been a great fit for us.

We started using the CRM database about 6 months ago. After a somewhat rocky start, the salesforce is finally embracing the technology.

Tad
Business Analyst in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

building dashboards is easy, building reports (favorites) is easy.

The data. Just like any other reporting software. If you don't have a good structured dataset (source files) then it makes it harder. That's not a bad thing about THIS software, though ;)

Vinod
Commercial Administration Manager in Australien
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best BI in the market

Kommentare: Team at Phocas has been very customer focused, easy to deal with. We have used this software for almost 2 years and have changed the way we do business today as all information is only a few clicks away.

The ease to use and train employees on this BI tool makes it best in the market. The power of building your own databases, customizing reports and the level of customer service is outstanding.

There isn't much I don't like about this software.

OLIVIA
HR Manager in USA

Simplified Tool for business data

I'm able to see various snapshots of all the data that drives my business decisions in one place - and even better - I am able to slice and dice the data in different ways so as to get in depth analysis when needed

Not in real time (at least for my organization) - the data downloads every night so we have to wait until next day to see numbers up until the previous day

Agnes
Marketing Manager in
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Manager

Phocas allows me to track the results of sales promotions with ease. It also lets me focus in on under performing product classes and identify the root cause. It's one of the best software programs we have.

Earl
Managing Director in Australien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phocas Software Review

* How quickly you can slice and dice your data * Reliability of data * No hidden costs and no extra charges * Support desk that helps and does not charge

* Remembering how to do things, * Inability to manage your favourites or saved reports e.g. folder arrangement would be great