Über Patriot Accounting

Einfache Buchhaltung für Kleinunternehmer. Bezahle unbegrenzt Anbieter und erstelle Rechnungen. Importiere Banktransaktionen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Patriot Accounting

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Bewertungen zu Patriot Accounting

Patriot Accounting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 377 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Patriot Accounting bereits verwendet?

Ann
Ann
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth operation!

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Melissa
Bookkeeper in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at a great price!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love Patriot software. The price is amazing for all that you get with this software. I have had smooth sailing ever since I changed to Patriot.

I am a control freak, so I like to do simple debit and credit accounting so that I can control everything going into my books. Patriot is easy to use and doesn't have all the what I call "noise" that other accounting softwares have. Some programs have so much fluff added to them but all I want are the basics and Patriot gives me that. This makes it easy to use.

There are a few things in invoicing and bill pay that I might change but they are minimal. Other than that I have no issues with this software.

Patty
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Harder to function in the program

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am not an accountant and I am not very techy so when I request help I was told multiple times that they can't help with that that I needed to talk to an accountant. Some I thought would be simply questions for someone that was in a tech support position.

I was really not impressed with anything about the program

I do not like how the payroll software interacts with the banking reconciliation. It took me forever to align the checks for printing, finally figured out that the payroll checks aligned differently than the accounting checks

Robert
Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Patriot Software- it does some thing well, some things could be better

Kommentare: My overall opinion of Patriot is favorable. There is nothing that is show stopper. Everything is workable. I find overall the software is easy to use and you don't need an accounting degree to use it.

It is easy to use. The A/R and customer invoicing work fairly well. Reports that are on the system work okay, but I wish there were more and some more flexibility. Customer service is great.

Accounts Payable- There is no easy way to go into a vendor's file and see the entire payment information. You have to go to a billing report to see some info. There is plenty of room in the vendor payment heading to see each and every part of a vendor invoice number, dates account charged, date paid & check number. You cannot see all this now.

Kristine
Executive Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great US customer support, excellent pricing.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied. I just love the cost, ease of use and bank syncing feature.

Bank syncing is my favorite feature followed by US customer support personnel and price

It did take a bit of forms and time to set up, but once you get through the regulatory requirements, it was very easy.

Tobias
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot Review

Kommentare: Very easy to use and a dependable customer service.

It is an American company that provides customer service based in the USA.

Patriot doesn't have a geolocation service integrated with employees' payroll.

Luiza
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy accounting

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Patriot Accounting is a very good accounting software, easy to use and great support. A lot of features at the basic plan but the good ones at the Premium one.

Customer support is fast and helpful, always there for you. Software is easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. Everything works great without any issues, if issues appear support will deal with them.

The features that I needed the most were at the Premium plan, but is worth it.

Pierpaolo
Digital Marketer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Accounting Solution For Business

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The tool makes handling accounting and financial reporting easy. It is well equipped.

Never had issues with Patriot Accounting.

Justin
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Good Customer Service and a Decent Product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this is a pretty decent option although I still most of my accounting clients to other options.

Their customer service is good and the software is pretty easy to use. Their pricing is also reasonable.

It can be difficult moving from a different accounting program to this one. Some of the accounts payable entries are time consuming. Sometimes it seems like there are extra steps required that are unnecessary.

Kingfer
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is simple and power. support either cash-basis, modified cash-basis, or accrual accounting.

The premium version has enhanced functions. e.g. Subaccount capability. Better to reduce the cost to be more cost friendly.

Craig
Principal Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Kommentare: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Dave
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review needs and not just costs

There is no guessing. The portal will ask pointed questions to properly distribute costs and income appropriately.

Compared to what we had from other online service (QuickBooks) they ask a ton of questions, not only for current, but from previous entries. It was certainly an adjustment, although the results should be much better for all affected parties.

Duane
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

Kommentare: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Nancy
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

accounting

Kommentare: While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

William
Bau, Selbstständig

Good but could be better

Kommentare: My overall experience with patriot is there a great customer service for the software is limited.

The features that are most impactful was the accounting and storing receipts and documents.

Invoice layout needs work, and some updates took away features that were useful.

Megan
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Accounting Package Solution!

Month end closes take less than an hour, everything is very user friendly and I have the ability to export or create every report I need. Specifically, having the ability to export my monthly GL to compare month to month, qtr to qtr, is incredibly helpful and saves me a ton of time.

I don't have anything that I don't care for.

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Kommentare: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Kommentare: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Mark
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Like this software

Kommentare: Very good. I like this one better than others out there.

Can send our customers estimates and invoices directly from the software. Customers can pay directly also, or we can select not to pay by CC if desired. All of our accounting needs in one software makes it easier for our accountants.

We use a lot of symbols when creating estimates and invoices. Symbols such as inches, feet, dashes. The software cannot read them correctly, and then weird symbols get put in their place, thus making us have to redo and alter how we would like to have our estimates/invoices read. Also, we sometimes need to put a long description for our product, and in some areas the character amounts are limited and all of it will not fit. Another thing is, when an estimate is "Accepted" by our customer, thus then being converted to an invoice, the project notes do not transfer over to the invoice, as the content of the estimate does.

Greg
owner operator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for the busy person that works and manages their business.

Kommentare: Accounting reports are professional and concise.

Easily keeps track of accts payables, payroll liabilities, and all other expense accounts.

I am not an accountant or even a bookkeeper, but I fill these rolls in my business. It appears a few IRS forms are not available and I would like a feature to keep track of self employment tax and estimated tax payments that may be due to help me better meet my tax responsibilities.

Matthew
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it.

Kommentare: positive

Easy and almost idiot proof. I learned how to operate the software in minutes

I would like to be able to have my customers pay online. The company that did it for Patriot, was hard to deal with. That was a few months ago.

Claire
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Kommentare: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Kent
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

Kommentare: With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

Debbie
Owner, DFA in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the name, and love that it can produce my payroll easily. Every interaction with one of your employees has been successful and satisfactory.

PS easily helps me to accomplish producing my Payroll and tracking the financial history of my employees. I greatly appreciate that there is always a person to talk with within five minutes of when I called. There is no substitute for that. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful.

Since I am somebody coming not coming from a financial background at all it would’ve been helpful to give me a list of what I needed to do when I first signed up that would walk me through how to accomplish my goals, instead, I had to put the pieces of the puzzle together myself. It all did turn out fine but it was stressful for me. Also, there is no one report that will show me on a daily or weekly or even monthly Basis just on a single line what each of my employees brings in, gross income. I’ve not been able to get assistance figuring out how to do that so I have to do it on a separate ledger myself.

Laura
Office Manager in USA

Simple and Straightforward Accounting Software

Kommentare: Patriot saves me a lot of time because I'm complete my accounting and billing tasks quicker than on our old system.

The migration process to Patriot was very simple and straightforward. The reports are great and some we are able to customize to meet our needs through filters. Recording payments is simple, and running payroll is a breeze.

I don't like that I have to open each invoice individually to print them. I would like the ability to select multiple invoices to open at the same time to print. When we invoice our clients, we typically do them in batches and printing each one separately is time consuming.