Filtern nach:

Über 247PRO Estimator

Webbasierte Kalkulationssoftware für Auftragnehmer. Starte deine 30-tägige kostenlose Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über 247PRO Estimator

Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Owner/Contractor in USA

Great Estimation Software For The Money

Kommentare: I’ve had nothing but a great experience. Awesome software.

Wins me a lot of business by its professional detailed proposals. Developers are always trying to make the software much better than it already is and adding new features that make it way better as well.

I do have to go in and taylor most line items to the pricing it should be. Some line items are way expensive and need to decrease value and some are way less and need to add more.

Rosemary G.
Medical Receptionist in USA

247 PRO ESTIMATOR

WE USED THIS WHEN IT CAME TO DOING SOME PERSONAL BUSINESS AND THE PROGRAM WAS FAIRLY INEXPENSIVE AND WORKED OUT FINE.

247 PRO ESTIMATOR IS A LIMITED PROGRAM BUT FOR THE PRICE, IT WAS FINE AND IT ALSO GOT THE JOB DONE.

Daryll R.
owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice people, slow resolutions and time is money

2 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Unable to add client names and addresses to contracts, does not allow for business or company names to be entered on the contracts. Estimating software is not up-to-date. Customer service is substandard. Mini technical glitches.

It was relatively simple to use for our business

Simple basic task were not considered, the system does not communicate with itself many double or triple entries are needed of the same information or task

Lawrence F.
President in

247 PROEstimator

Kommentare: yes I would really advise all offices to get this software asap to help facilitate cash flow and cut down on A/R

very intuitive to use and very helpful at establishing better cash flow through earlier and more complete collections

does take some basic training and set up time to get it going while you are in the beginning phase of implementation

Jay A.
Bau, Selbstständig

Works well when it works.

Kommentare: I really like it when it works.

Easy and fast to make an estimate. Good templates.

Can't log in because the screen never comes up.

Aurelian P.
PDG in Niederlande
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

With 247PRO you can create estimates within minutes of use.

They provide free training and support by email, phone and conference. Ability to add multiple team member accounts in order to create and handle estimates, all in a simple user interface.

Prices are high for small businesses (monthly or annual plans). Customer support by phone is not reachable saturdays.

Rob P.
Sales Leader in USA

Useful Quoting Tool

Kommentare: Much more thorough and professional than hand writing quotes

Easy to implement and details out projects much better than hand written quotes/Scopes of Work

I haven’t taken the time to manipulate the templates so that I can work more efficiently

Jodus M.
Director in Australien

Customisation solution +

Kommentare: No

Inexpensive and solution focused. Gets the job done and I would recommend to all size offices to check it out

You do need to know a little bit about what your doing to get the most out of this software. Designate a team member to specialise in this

Levi N.
CAD designer in USA

Overall a good product

This product handles everything that I need it to. We are a small company so the majority of our jobs are small.

The only negative I can find is the same with all new software; implementing it. Once that's out of the way, you're good to go.

Abhaysingh T.
Front desk assistant. in

Easy estimate

Kommentare: Its always better to try the new tools. So I tried this one and it is satisfactorily good.

It doesn't look boring like other estimating software. It has step by step working concept which makes ease for us to process on new projects and not to confuse with other projects.

New software so it takes little time to learn and teach other staff. Thus it takes time to implement in industry.

Jonelene V.
Office admistrator in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customized your proposal on a click

Revising proposal is really hard but with the help of this software, my job became so easy. Also can give customer information easy.

Can have more function but for the price it is worth it already. Not much negative feedback for now.

Ebtisam A.
Project manager in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Estimate at ease

This software actually calculate costs accurately, doesn’t miss a thing. And if it does you can always edit.

Don’t really have much to say in terms of negativity, I am overall really impressed with this software.

Chelsey L.

Great Software for My Small Business Needs

This product has made creating professional estimates so much easier. I don't normally do alot of estimates but my team has grown and now that I have more employees that can work on jobs, I am hoping to do more bids and secure more work. This has been a breeze for me to learn and it gives my company the professional touch I need to stand out in the industry.

The only thing I don't like is that it more involved than I personally need it to be, my jobs are pretty basic and I don't need a lot of the functions. Other than that I love this product.

Joel W.
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps save time and keeps you organized

We tried this out and it was very helpful for streamlining our estimating processes. Also very easy to use and the design is very clean and easy to navigate.

We didn't have any issues with it, we just needed a software that was going to include the ability to have very detailed plumbing takeoff.

Michael H.
Director of Engineering in

Great for home renovations

This system is great for home or small commercial renovation project. The system is easy to use and intuitive.

It was not as easy to use for large commercial projects, or complex residential renovation/construction projects.

Dawn S.
Managing Partner in USA

Couldn't Get What I Needed and Customer Service Was Clueless

Kommentare: I wasted my morning trying to figure out why I couldn't get to the estimating software that I needed. Instead, I got redirected back to the page to sign up for a free trial.

I feel like I got scammed. They don't take AMEX when I signed up for the free trial which is also a red flag. Customer service was completely unhelpful and I first got a message saying no one was available. Don't waste your time on this!

Tarun P.
ACCOUNTANT in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SUPAR SE UPAR

Kommentare: ZAKAS PRODUCT

ALL OF THIS PRODUCT I LIKE,IT IS SO USE FULL FOR ME.IT IS USE EASY FOR ME. NO ONE PRODUCT FOR ME AND U

Robyn S.
Accounting Manager in USA

Disappointed

I like the appearance of the software. Everything is laid out nicely and easy to navigate throughout. It’s very clean.

I wanted to like it but I could only get a free trial. I couldn’t justify paying for something when you have tools like home advisor that are free.