Über Spendwise

Spendwise ist ein erschwingliches, einfach zu bedienendes Onlinesystem, das dir dabei hilft, Ausgaben zu kontrollieren und Zeit und Geld zu sparen.

Erfahre mehr über Spendwise

Sometimes I get confused about how to work with some functions. It takes a while until you learn everything.

Bewertungen zu Spendwise

Spendwise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spendwise bereits verwendet?

Tabish
Tabish
Procurement Specialist in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A game-changer for all our procurement needs

Kommentare: The software had dramatically enhanced our company's experience with spending and procurement. It has helped us with managing our sales, purchase orders, inventories and tools through a clean interface. The procurement team has been able to work together on invoices and PO's more seamlessly owing its cloud compatibility and safe online storage. We are now able to create budgets for various tasks and use Spendwise to track our overall spending. Overall experience has indeed been wonderful, highly recommended for procurement teams in multiple sectors.

Spendwise is a comprehensive tool to assess our company expenditure. It offers a user-friendly interface , one that helps us save on time and eliminate excess administrative costs. We are able to manage our invoices, purchase orders, bills and expenses in a streamlined manner. A great feature of this software is that it is possible to assign roles to users, and provide access to certain transactions, thereby ensuring that the right person can examine authorized features only.

Sometimes when there is a software update, it becomes challenging to navigate through the new changes. With a lack of manuals or training, the updates can take time getting used to.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation of our product. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges adapting to updates we make to our product. We do offer a User Guide, FAQs and Tips in our Help Center which we hope helps users adapt to updates but would be glad to consider other ways we can make it easier. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Quality Engineer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy

Kommentare: Before deciding to use Spendwise, I explored other procurement management systems/software. They were pricey and didn't seem as easy to use. Spendwise was very easy for my users to understand and I feel that I'm getting a good value for what we pay.

Before using Spendwise, my organization was generating purchase orders from spreadsheets. Spendwise was a no brainer. The interface is simple and easy to use. Navigating Spendwise is a breeze as its responsiveness is quick.

As an AS9100-certified organization, it's important for us to track supplier performance. One metric that we use is supplier on-time delivery. That feature is not currently available.

Brittney
Marketing Events Coordinator in USA
Rundfunk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

basic needs

Kommentare: organization and communication was key when communicating with my co-workers on multiple projects. This helped us keep all of our orders in one location so that if one of us was not present that the others would know what had been ordered.

It allowed us to keep vendors saved for future use. We were able to reference different orders to the PO numbers. It allowed us to continue to reference old PO's to see what transaction happened that had taken place before our hire.

The search engine was very specific. If we were looking for drawstring bags and it was entered in as draw string bags the search field wouldn't find it. I wish that a bit more information about the order would appear in the list screen. We would place multiple orders in a day from the same vendor. If we were searching for a particular item but the search feature didn't pull it up we would have to search through the many PO's from that particular vendor click in and closing out each one until we find the right one. Where if there was a column that showed the notes or possibly 1 line item in the PO that would help find things quicker.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Brittney. Agree that we need to improve search functionality and it is on our "to do" list.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Now I Know

Kommentare: Wish we would have purchased this system earlier. This is our first budget cycle when we have full visibility into all of our costs plus we are now able to manage inventory and fulfilment in one system. We love it if you couldn't tell!! :)

This software has solved the age old issue of knowing what everyone is spending throughout the organization. We connect all the procurement pieces in one system from purchase requisition through final invoice payment and it's cut our time to process payment by over 50%!

None really. It connects to QuickBooks and the training to get everyone using the system was minimal.

Kendra
Shipping Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This system has helped our company keep up with purchase orders and incoming inventory.

Kommentare: This has benefited us by keeping track of PO's in one place rather at each person desk, their emails and using our memory.

It is very easy to enter purchase orders, attach invoices, receive items and navigate. Knowing what we have purchased has been extremely helpful so we do not order the same item again. Plus, having a document letting us know what is still owed from companies.

When entering a new PO, the Item ID has to be very precise to locate the item.

Scott
Purchasing Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes My Job So Much Easier

Easy to set up and use, saves our company thousands a year by controlling cost and waste.

Searching for specific details you need to pull a report, it would be nice if the search bar were more specific.

Kameile
ACCOUNTANT in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

What I like most about Spendwise is it is simple to use with a friendly interface. The reporting is easily customizable, organized, and easy to navigate.

Spendwise works great for us with no major issues.

Eric
Network Specialist 2 in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cloud-based PO System that fits our needs.

Kommentare: Spendwise does exactly what I need it to do, without any bloat. I don't have to maintain an on-prem PO solution and the database backend stuff that comes with it.

Easy to make PDFsnd email them.Going back to edit or copy previous purchase orders.

Being able to pre-define a department list would be nice, but not a dealbreaker. If it's there it hasn't jumped out at me.

Johnny
Project Manager in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: Overall it had been great!

Easy to use for making Purchase Orders, also easy to navigate to find past PO's.

N/A No cons with using this program, everything works good.

Isabelle
Front Office Assistant in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Spendwise!

Easy to use and navigate, very user friendly. Clean and simple structuring of the system makes it super easy to differentiate between POs.

Nothing really, it is very pleasant to use and I use it weekly to do my ordering, and I don't really have any negative thoughts about it

Sherry
Fiscal Grant Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Invoicing

Kommentare: When users create the invoices, the business office knows exactly how to handle the funds when they are received by referencing Spendwise. The customer service team has been very responsive to any question we ask.

We use Spendwise to create and track miscellaneous invoices. Before this software, we were tracking manually and it was very cumbersome. This allows us to have one place to refer to for invoice details, payment received and where we deposited the funds.

There are numerous levels in creating the structure for invoice lines. I had to back my way into figuring out how to do it. Maybe if there was a diagram that indicated what items were needed to be in place before invoices could be created.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback Sherry! Glad to hear that our system is helping you stay better organized and that you are happy with our customer service. Appreciate your suggestion about setup documentation and will see what we can do about improving documentation to make it more clear.

Matt
Facility and Safety Manager in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Able to work with the software and have a positive experience when using it.

Kommentare: The ability to track purchases and determine total dollars spent by vendor.

The ease in the use of the software. Several fields can be populated by typing the first letters of a vendor's name. The item numbers also can be populated with the first few letters on the company's item numbers.

There was an update to the software a few months ago. There was no training on the changes to the software. It was difficult to determine where items needed to go. It took sometime to figure this out.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your review. We agree that we could have done a better job of communicating the updates we made to our user interface a couple of months ago. We don't plan to make any other significant changes to our user interface but will be sure to better communicate any changes going forward.

Lisa
IT Operations Manager in USA

Generally good

The software provides inventory control, sales, and purchasing tools all in one easy to use application that is not overly priced.

The inability to modify inventory type (inventory vs non-inventory) after creation. It would be a major improvement to allow you to change the type instead of having to create a new item.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Lisa. I understand your point about allowing users to modify type so that you don't have to create a new item if you want to change. The tricky part is what to do with past transactions since they would have been handled in the system based on type when they were recorded. We think it is important to be consistent with how different types of transactions are handled in the system but also feel it is important to maintain the integrity of historical data. That said we are always open to new ideas on how we can improve the system and I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Clint
Procurement in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy, ideal for small companies.

Kommentare: Organized our procurement process in a beneficial and productive way.

This software took our company from a convoluted excel based system to an organized and easy to use software platform that we love.

This software lacks a few features that would be helpful but overall not critical. Being able to track lead times, order numbers, and being able to pull that list by project would be very helpful. The software would also benefit from being able to communicate with other software systems, like quickbooks.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Clint. The system does include order numbers and tags which are often used for project spend tracking and I have some ideas on how you can use due dates and other features to track lead times. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and see how we can improve. As for communicating with other software systems I agree that we can do better and it is on our "to do" list. For now I am wondering if our data import/export features can help you get you what you need and will follow-up with you to review.

Scott
process improvement manager in USA
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

huge improvement over our previous manual system

Kommentare: better order efficiency

1) approval process is now instantaneous. Previous manual system could take days. 2) I like the ability to search part numbers for repeat orders by part name or supplier.

does not provide system to maintain consistent part name / number so each user conforms to common system - which leads to duplicates

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Scott. To reduce the risk of duplication the system does prevent users from creating new items that have the same Item ID as an existing item but we understand sometimes that is not enough to prevent duplication. To further reduce risk and maintain consistency in part name/number we recommend limiting which users can add new parts through roles so that only certain authorized users can add new items. I will follow-up with you directly to show you how this can be done.

Jim
Program Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far its been useful

The ease of creating purchase and sales orders. Also like tracking the sales orders/purchase orders and to get a history.

It can be slow but can't tell if its the software or our network. I am not able to track by project. If we do samples orders for various projects I am unable to look up by a project to see what sample requests are being worked under a specific project.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Jim! We have not received any other reports of our site being slow and we closely monitor performance metrics to make sure it is working fast so there might be an issue with your computer or network. That said we are constantly trying to improve the performance of our site so I will follow-up to see what else we can do to speed things up on our end. For project tracking I recommend using "Tags" or creating a custom field on the order form and will follow-up with you to show you how this can be done.

Jake
IT Support Analyst in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use PO System

Very Easy to Review Past POs Great History Tracking Easy to Create A New PO Easy to Edit and Update a PO with New Information

Would like an option to print multiple POs at once Needs better Invoice integration (Submit Invoice with PO)

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback. To close multiple POs at once please complete the following steps: 1) Log in to your account, 2) Click Purchase orders in left menu, 3) Check box to left of purchase orders you want to close, 4) Click on More button at top of page, and 5) Click Close in dropdown. Not exactly sure what you mean by no native support for invoices to come through the system but will follow-up with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

Ken
Associate Warden of Operations in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This software is web-based, easy to use and intuitive.

Kommentare: Not having to use a hard-copy system.

I can attach receipts, packing slips, RFQs, etc. directly to the Purchase Order and not have to worry about lost documents. All the information is there for anyone that needs immediate access without hassle.

The search features could use a little improvement. It would be nice to be able to search on just a wildcard but does not.

Melissa
Trade Marketing Specialist in USA

I've spent a lot of time with this system. It's organized, I wish it could do more.

I like that you can run reports and export them into excel. It's a great first step in gaining approvals and organizing ourselves.

I wish there were more report functions for purchase orders. Also it would be nice to edit a purchase order without having to resubmit them. Also wish we could delete a PO.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your review. We are happy to consider adding more reporting functionality and I will followup with you to better understand what you are looking for. As for making edits to approved purchase orders the system requires that you resubmit for approval so that approvers are able to approve the changes. To avoid having to resubmit purchase orders for approvals I recommend using Bills to record any changes and will followup with you to show how this can be done. Regarding the ability to delete purchase orders there are pros and cons to this and for now we feel that it is better to allow users to void purchase orders rather than delete them but we are open to reconsider. I will followup with you to further discuss.

Heather
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

The software is easy to use and the approval process is very easy. Being able to see the status of PO's is also very nice

There are two lines for entering expenses which seems redundant. It would be nice to only have one line for each expense

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your review! There should only be one line for entering expenses followed by optional accounting detail fields below which you can hide if you want. I will follow-up with you directly to make sure I understand your feedback and show you how to hide accounting detail fields and otherwise discuss how we can improve.

TYLER
General Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great

I like how it self generates pos, emails orders, tracks everything very nicely, very user friendly!!

I really cant think of a con other than when you email someone they can't reply back to you unless they have your email. when they reply to the order it goes to officewise email account.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Tyler! We recently updated the system so that if you reply to an email received through the system it will always go back to the person who first sent it instead of to an Officewise email account.

Tim
Purchasing Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This is great software for the price easy to use and maintain

Kommentare: It helps me do my job

It is very detailed for the price you can do just about anything you need to do to keep your business running smooth

I would like to be about to have more ability to customize some things but other that that is great.

Antwort von Spendwise

Thank you for your review Tim! We are currently working on some upgrades that will give you more freedom to customize forms and other aspects of the system. I expect that these upgrades will be released within the next month or so and will notify you when they are available.

Daniel
Finance supervisor in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Budget Friendly

Kommentare: Great for any business with a budget of any amount

It helps get the business a great way to look at the budget in a new way and a lot easier than you think.

None and it helps with the stress and frustration of budgeting for any small business in town too as well.

Louvinia
Corrections Business Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spendwise

The purchase order tracking is our most used feature in Spendwise.

I can't think of any cons. We use the purchase order feature

Kathy
Office Coordinator in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: An excellent purchasing approval method. The software creates a great way to monitor purchasing.

The fact that it is very user friendly and supports what we need to capture purchasing and approvals for those purchases. Having the ability to download actual copies of the invoice is a plus, because it allows the approver to make a conscious decision in making an approval.