A game-changer for all our procurement needs

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Tabish A.
Procurement Specialist
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software had dramatically enhanced our company's experience with spending and procurement. It has helped us with managing our sales, purchase orders, inventories and tools through a clean interface. The procurement team has been able to work together on invoices and PO's more seamlessly owing its cloud compatibility and safe online storage. We are now able to create budgets for various tasks and use Spendwise to track our overall spending. Overall experience has indeed been wonderful, highly recommended for procurement teams in multiple sectors.

Vorteile: Spendwise is a comprehensive tool to assess our company expenditure. It offers a user-friendly interface , one that helps us save on time and eliminate excess administrative costs. We are able to manage our invoices, purchase orders, bills and expenses in a streamlined manner.
A great feature of this software is that it is possible to assign roles to users, and provide access to certain transactions, thereby ensuring that the right person can examine authorized features only.

Nachteile: Sometimes when there is a software update, it becomes challenging to navigate through the new changes. With a lack of manuals or training, the updates can take time getting used to.

von Spendwise an 4.7.2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation of our product. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges adapting to updates we make to our product. We do offer a User Guide, FAQs and Tips in our Help Center which we hope helps users adapt to updates but would be glad to consider other ways we can make it easier. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Budget Friendly

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Daniel H.
Finance supervisor
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great for any business with a budget of any amount

Vorteile: It helps get the business a great way to look at the budget in a new way and a lot easier than you think.

Nachteile: None and it helps with the stress and frustration of budgeting for any small business in town too as well.

Spendwise

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Safety Officer
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product is very easy to set up, use, and manage purchasing software. Relatively inexpensive. Web-based and easily accessible on many platforms.

Nachteile: The search features are not always reliable and if searching, wildcards don't work.

basic needs

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Brittney T.
Marketing Events Coordinator
Rundfunk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: organization and communication was key when communicating with my co-workers on multiple projects. This helped us keep all of our orders in one location so that if one of us was not present that the others would know what had been ordered.

Vorteile: It allowed us to keep vendors saved for future use. We were able to reference different orders to the PO numbers. It allowed us to continue to reference old PO's to see what transaction happened that had taken place before our hire.

Nachteile: The search engine was very specific. If we were looking for drawstring bags and it was entered in as draw string bags the search field wouldn't find it. I wish that a bit more information about the order would appear in the list screen. We would place multiple orders in a day from the same vendor. If we were searching for a particular item but the search feature didn't pull it up we would have to search through the many PO's from that particular vendor click in and closing out each one until we find the right one. Where if there was a column that showed the notes or possibly 1 line item in the PO that would help find things quicker.

von Officewise an 4.8.2017

Thank you for your feedback Brittney. Agree that we need to improve search functionality and it is on our "to do" list.

Implemented this software in our company more than a year ago. Works well. Seldom any issues.

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Harold W.
Plant Controller

Vorteile: Ease of use and reliability. Good / fair cost for the system. The system is well maintained and supported. No issues for the role this system in our operation. The system is well maintained and supported.

Great for beginners

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Diandra D.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great for small businesses, probably wouldn't recommend for companies with thousands of accounts as it can get tricky managing multiple purchase orders at once, however, it's definitely been a huge time saver and game changer.

Vorteile: I got this software because I opened my own small clothing business and needed a way to track all my invoicing and POs. I much prefer it over excel, I find it much more organized and easier to use when tracking expenses and invoicing. It definitely helps me save time at the end of every month because everything is organized and I don't need to go back through multiple saved documents trying to sort and figure everything out

Nachteile: I hope you don't need to void or delete anything - it can become incredibly complicated. Also the ability to print multiple POs would be helpful.

von Officewise an 17.5.2019

Thank you for your feedback.

To preserve transaction history currently the system does not allow for deleting saved purchase orders. You can void saved purchase orders by going back to the purchase order and clicking on Void under the More button. The system works the same for saved invoices and other transactions.

The system does allow you to print multiple purchase orders at a time as follows:

1- Log into your account and navigate to list of purchase orders

2- Check box to left of any purchase order you want to print

3- Click on More button at top of list and then click on PDF Print in the dropdown

Once you complete steps above a pdf with all the purchase orders you selected will be generated which you can then save and/or print.

We are always looking for ways to improve the system so I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and see what we can do better.

This software is the best for making quick and easy purchase orders

Bewertet am 26.12.2017
Caleb O.
Amazon Marketing
Verbraucherdienste

Kommentare: Its nice to be able to reference each PO just by looking it up in the search box by the PO number

Vorteile: Office wise is able to save product titles and price to quickly fill out the po and send it out.
I like that it is fast and easy to use. You are even able to email right from the PO.

Nachteile: I don't like that there is a new area that has to be set of what folder you would like to have it in after it mailed out. That slows down the process.

von Officewise an 26.12.2017

Thank you for your review Caleb! Not sure what you mean by setting folder you would like to have PO in after it is mailed out. If you are referring to approval folders (i.e. Inbox, Not-submitted, Rejected, Pending) the system should assign automatically depending on the approval status of the PO. I will follow-up with you to make sure I understand and help resolve.

Must have to track inventory

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Samuel F.
Client Service Representative
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great too to control inventory and sales. You are able to track your inventory from your phone and you can use key words to search PO's. This tool is a great way to be more organized and get rid of paper purchase orders and have everything electronically.

Nachteile: It would be very helpfully to be able to print multiple purchase orders at once.

Helps me to manage my business spending.

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Business Owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: A really ground tool to budget your office spending. I started with the free trial and then later segued into a paid program that was more than reasonably priced for my small budget. The software is all online based, so there's nothing to download or install. Everything is managed on the internet. And while I don't have the best nor quickest internet connection, I can still use this product with ease. Using this product helps with the administration of our paperwork so I'm free to get to the business of earning money and working in the field. I've heard they're expanding their offerings. I'm looking forward to what more they'll be able to do for me in the future!

Nachteile: Well, on the few times my internet has been down I couldn't access my account because it's all internet based. That's only a problem for me due to my rural location. The majority of users are better located than me. Other than that, I have no issues.

Spendwise has helped with non-necessary expenses.

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Jose C.
Junior Designer
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We used to manage office expenses in a very casual and non-itemized way. After implementing expenses into Spendwise we were able to see what subscriptions we were paying for, how costly our internet service had gotten over the years, and where we need to adjust budgets for business luncheons.

Nachteile: It would be nice if SpendWise offered more to their basic account offering as well as integrate a mobile app for when you are leisurely checking in on spending on the go.

Good software that we don't utilize enough!

Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Anna E.
Supply Chain Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company mainly uses your software as a PO creation tool. I know that you have a lot of reporting and accounting tools and other tools that we don't use that we definitely could/should. The software works well for us to simply create POs with easy fill-in-the blanks for saved company names and information so multiple people can use it as an address book, essentially. We then have a record that shows all POs we've placed over time as well, across multiple users. What we don't use very well is the accounting tools - we don't really categorize or use the reports at all for accounting purposes. We have a whole accounting team who keeps track of that type of thing in Quickbooks. Our Operations team is who uses your software for the most part for ease of creating POs and also record keeping for basic PO information. Giving you 4 stars across the board for the product - it seems pretty user friendly in general. Maybe not enough tutorial type information, that could be helpful, but I haven't really gone looking for it. Giving you 5 starts for customer service because you were very responsive when I did have a question.

Vorteile: Pretty straightforward and clean

Nachteile: Could use more tutorials

von Officewise an 26.9.2016

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We would love for you guys to use Officewise for all of your accounting needs and think that you would like it much better than QuickBooks but we might be a little bias:). That said we have many customers who use our system along with QuickBooks like you do which is just fine too. I agree with your point about having more tutorials and other support tools, we are currently working on these things and will make them available within the next few months.

Excellent, user-friendly software!

Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Morgen P.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Officewise offers more functionality than I expected considering it's such an affordable price. The interface is simple and very user-intuitive. My entire office is able to input data and keep things organized and up to date. We use the purchase order feature the most. The product is consistent, so I have never had any error messages or glitches like I do so often with another, more expensive software we use in-house. My favorite thing about Officewise is the ability to cross categorize my searches. The only thing I'd like to see in the future, is being able to pull up data that has any part of what I enter in the search bar, rather than having to have exact searches. Thanks for offering such a great product!

Vorteile: The simple design and ability to use a variety of categories to search through data.

Nachteile: I preferred the lighter color scheme Officewise had before the most recent design update. I also need to be able to type in a partial purchase order number in the search section and have any purchase order with that info pull up in my search.

Able to work with the software and have a positive experience when using it.

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Matt A.
Facility and Safety Manager
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to track purchases and determine total dollars spent by vendor.

Vorteile: The ease in the use of the software. Several fields can be populated by typing the first letters of a vendor's name. The item numbers also can be populated with the first few letters on the company's item numbers.

Nachteile: There was an update to the software a few months ago. There was no training on the changes to the software. It was difficult to determine where items needed to go. It took sometime to figure this out.

von Officewise an 18.5.2017

Thank you for your review. We agree that we could have done a better job of communicating the updates we made to our user interface a couple of months ago. We don't plan to make any other significant changes to our user interface but will be sure to better communicate any changes going forward.

The software was recently changed. I believe the initial software used was much more user-friendly.

Bewertet am 10.5.2017
Robin W.
Finance & Adminisration Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have a paperless process in executing POs. The process is now more efficient, we maintain a history on our purchases and the time saved is better served on other projects.

Vorteile: The software allows a paperless and more efficient process in ordering items. The approval hierarchy is great.

Nachteile: Some changes to the website adds some difficulty in maneuvering through to find other pages. Example, I had to edit the authorization of a new hire and it took me a while to find where that section was moved to.

von Officewise an 10.5.2017

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned we did make some changes to the user interface of our system a few months ago which we believe will make it better going forward. We understand and appreciate that it can take some time for existing users to get use to the changes and apologize for any inconvenience. We are not planning to make any other significant changes to the user interface and hope that the new help center we launched along with the changes makes it easier to adapt to the new user interface.

Good program, would like to see an update!

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Melissa C.
Accounts Payable Administrator
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It would be really helpful if approvers were able to see the PO on their home page along with all the other PO's they've created. They require having a copy of the invoice for their records. Currently our accounts payables is having to forward all invoices to employees that have record keeping files and this is very timely.

Vorteile: This program is very user friendly and easy to navigate. If I ever encounter an issue I always hear back right away, the wait time isn't very long.

Nachteile: It's not the easiest to import coding into the Lists. When you make a change to a PO or upload a file to it, it doesn't notify the creator the PO number, it just emails them a link to their inbox and they have to guess which PO it was.

von Ryan an 20.6.2018

Thank you for your feedback Melissa! If users are not able to see purchase orders they approved I am thinking it might have to do with user permissions which can be changed so that they can see. I will follow-up with you directly to help resolve. Our system does allow you to keep track of invoices so that users have them for their records and I will follow-up with you to show you how this can be done so accounts payable doesn’t have to spend time forwarding them. As for notification emails if users click on the link in the email it will take them to the specific purchase order that the notification relates to but I agree it would be better if we also referenced the purchase order number and will pass your feedback on to the team.

Great Experiences

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Marty R.
Senior Finacial Analyst
Textilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We took a manual PO system that was having to hand signed and went with this and now its all electronic. Took from a 3 day time frame down to less than a couple of hours.

Vorteile: The point and click aspect of it along with the customizable features for our different plants. we have been able to use this over three plants with being able to customize for each.

Nachteile: cant run old web browsers with . Had some problem with working with older web browsers that some employees had .

von Officewise an 13.12.2017

Thank you for your feedback Marty! As discussed Officewise works best on newer versions of browsers but we continue to support older versions as best we can. I believe the specific issue you mention has been resolved but I will follow-up with you directly to make sure that is the case.

Generally good

Lisa L.
IT Operations Manager

Vorteile: The software provides inventory control, sales, and purchasing tools all in one easy to use application that is not overly priced.

Nachteile: The inability to modify inventory type (inventory vs non-inventory) after creation. It would be a major improvement to allow you to change the type instead of having to create a new item.

von Officewise an 10.10.2017

Thank you for your feedback Lisa. I understand your point about allowing users to modify type so that you don't have to create a new item if you want to change. The tricky part is what to do with past transactions since they would have been handled in the system based on type when they were recorded. We think it is important to be consistent with how different types of transactions are handled in the system but also feel it is important to maintain the integrity of historical data. That said we are always open to new ideas on how we can improve the system and I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Great Application for Monitoring POs

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Jake I.
IT Support Analyst
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: OfficeWise is pretty easy to use, even if you aren't familiar with their UI. Everything is in the right place and has solid basic functionality.

Nachteile: Would like the ability to close multiple POs at once. No native support for Invoices to come through the system.

von Ryan an 12.3.2019

Thank you for your feedback. To close multiple POs at once please complete the following steps: 1) Log in to your account, 2) Click Purchase orders in left menu, 3) Check box to left of purchase orders you want to close, 4) Click on More button at top of page, and 5) Click Close in dropdown. Not exactly sure what you mean by no native support for invoices to come through the system but will follow-up with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

OfficeWise is easy to work with and does the basics of what we need.

Charles H.
Plant Controller

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, understand and to show others how to use. The ability to email POs with terms attached makes ordering very simple.

Nachteile: Some of the reporting is limited. It would be nice to generate a report that provides invoices by sales rep. Also, a report showing remaining open balance on a sales order. Some of the parameters in setting users up is limiting. I have a need for letting people view all sales orders but not be able to change them.

von Officewise an 6.10.2017

Thank you for your feedback Charles. We do have a report for sales orders by sales rep but currently not one for invoices by sales rep as you point out. I think that adding this report is certainly worth considering and will discuss internally to see what we can do. As for user access parameters we are planning to provide more options like what you describe within the next few months.

Quick and Easy, ideal for small companies.

Clint F.
Procurement
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Organized our procurement process in a beneficial and productive way.

Vorteile: This software took our company from a convoluted excel based system to an organized and easy to use software platform that we love.

Nachteile: This software lacks a few features that would be helpful but overall not critical. Being able to track lead times, order numbers, and being able to pull that list by project would be very helpful. The software would also benefit from being able to communicate with other software systems, like quickbooks.

von Officewise an 10.10.2017

Thank you for your feedback Clint. The system does include order numbers and tags which are often used for project spend tracking and I have some ideas on how you can use due dates and other features to track lead times. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and see how we can improve. As for communicating with other software systems I agree that we can do better and it is on our "to do" list. For now I am wondering if our data import/export features can help you get you what you need and will follow-up with you to review.

huge improvement over our previous manual system

Bewertet am 27.9.2017
Scott M.
process improvement manager
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: better order efficiency

Vorteile: 1) approval process is now instantaneous. Previous manual system could take days. 2) I like the ability to search part numbers for repeat orders by part name or supplier.

Nachteile: does not provide system to maintain consistent part name / number so each user conforms to common system - which leads to duplicates

von Officewise an 29.9.2017

Thank you for your feedback Scott. To reduce the risk of duplication the system does prevent users from creating new items that have the same Item ID as an existing item but we understand sometimes that is not enough to prevent duplication. To further reduce risk and maintain consistency in part name/number we recommend limiting which users can add new parts through roles so that only certain authorized users can add new items. I will follow-up with you directly to show you how this can be done.

Using it daily

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Gary W.
Field manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Items should be able to be changed like deleting that aren't being used and being able to change non invorty to invorty item

Vorteile: I can use it on my phone. Invorty can be tracked when used right

Nachteile: Not being able to delete items that were used or Duplicates

von Officewise an 1.10.2016

Thank you for your feedback Gary. If an item is not used in any transactions you should be able to delete and if it is used in a transaction you can make it inactive so it no longer shows up in dropdowns etc. Allowing users the ability to change items from non-inventory is something we have considered in the past and will revisit based on feedback from you and others. I agree we need a mobile app and we have plans for this. I like your idea about different pricing on items and will follow-up with you to further discuss.

Overall, Officewise is easy to use and a helps keep our purchase orders organized for 23 locations!

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Meredith D.
Regional Director of Marketing & PR

Vorteile: The software is very user-friendly. Easy keyword searches on past purchase orders. You can copy previous purchase orders and resubmit with minor changes, so it makes PO entry quick. You can give everyone in a department access to see past PO's of other

Nachteile: We have had trouble with the approval process. You can select multiple approvers in the PO, but rather than going to the next approver, our POs will go back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves.

von Officewise an 13.12.2017

Thank you for your feedback Meredith! Not sure why PO would be going back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves. Will follow-up with you directly to help resolve.

So far its been useful

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Jim K.
Program Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of creating purchase and sales orders. Also like tracking the sales orders/purchase orders and to get a history.

Nachteile: It can be slow but can't tell if its the software or our network. I am not able to track by project. If we do samples orders for various projects I am unable to look up by a project to see what sample requests are being worked under a specific project.

von Officewise an 18.12.2017

Thank you for your feedback Jim! We have not received any other reports of our site being slow and we closely monitor performance metrics to make sure it is working fast so there might be an issue with your computer or network. That said we are constantly trying to improve the performance of our site so I will follow-up to see what else we can do to speed things up on our end. For project tracking I recommend using "Tags" or creating a custom field on the order form and will follow-up with you to show you how this can be done.

Initial set up and daily use is very easy.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Scott W.
Purchasing Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I was asked to start the purchasing department for our pipeline company, after trying 10/12 Purchase Order systems, I tried Officewise, unlike the other more expensive systems with little or no U.S. based customer service, they walked me through the initial startup. With multiple ways to pull reports, my asset manager, accounting department and sales team can find exact cost in numerous ways, very quickly. I cannot thank service agent enough for all the help he gave me, the best advise I received was to start playing with the reports and then set up the Tags, Groups, Etc., in this way you can pinpoint how you want to pull your report.

Nachteile: The void button still gives me nightmares, do not ever void a PO, anything can be corrected except this.