CET Designer

CET Designer Bewertungen

von Configura

We are new at using it, but it's showing great promise during training.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Vice President

Kommentare: Better renderings and new VR capabilities for customer presentations.

Vorteile: We've produced fantastic renderings and VR material. Have already won projects with this product based on the quality of the deliverables.

Nachteile: It does take a lot to learn. Training is long, but it appears to be worth it. The designers do spend a lot of time on training.

CET Designer has a small learning curve but offers a large feature set.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Technology Products Architect

Vorteile: I have recently needed to start using CET Designer for some design specification work and have found it intuitive to use for the most part. I am not a designer myself so the speed at which I was able to start comfortably using the program was great. The program offers a seemingly unlimited amount of tools that can be expanded with plugins.

Nachteile: One of the biggest issues I have found with CET Designer is the amount of CPU hardware required to have a seamless user experience. I have used the program on a number of devices with varying hardware specifications and my experience has ranged from responsive to very slow. On slower machines the boot time alone can take 5 to 10 minutes. On these same machines I have noticed that the program likes to crash to the desktop more frequently. Luckily, the program does a good job of saving your work and recovering it on next launch.