Über Renderforest

Renderforest hilft bei der Erstellung von Erklärer-Animationen, Werbegeschäftsvideos, Diashows mit Musik, kinetischer Typografie und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Renderforest

Paying for a year in advance will surely scare many people off, it isn't the best in that regard sadly.

Bewertungen zu Renderforest

Renderforest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 402 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Renderforest bereits verwendet?

Applikationsentwickler in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Instant Marketing Movie Mash

Kommentare: Es bringt Farbe in Online Präsentationen, lässt Merchandise für Kunden lebendig werden und Social Media Postings bestechen, statt mit schnödem Text, mit einem Kawums an filmischen Effekten!

Brutal schnell lassen sich damit qualitative Inhalte für Marketing und Präsentationen im Netz oder Offline erstellen.

Etwas teuer dafür, dass die Limiten, wie auch das Abosystem nervt. Ebenso die Tatsache, dass die Logos und Effekte plötzlich denen der Konkurrenz sehr ähneln können.

Olga
Olga
Edutainment Coach in Russland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creative, Innovative, Impressive

Kommentare: That's impressive! Amazing! Beautiful! Outstanding!
The first service which helped me to create, visualize and implement my ideas, but finally I started to create my own videos, with my face and voice, but Renderforest taught me how to present my ideas into logical, laconic, beautiful, rational and clear way. It is the best tool for creating short cartoon videos I have ever used. The main thing which makes this company unique is that they help to make your videos inspiring, influential, motivational, encouraging, meaningful and valuable. Your videos matters. Renderforest is born to inspire. It is really precious.

A really powerful tool to visualize and present your ideas. You can create any explanation cartoon, business logo presentation, educational cartoon, commercials, whatever you like! Besides, you can create a landing page which will suit your cartoons. Well, it is really inspiring and impressive. And you can use the native music tracks or your own tracks. You can add your own pictures, quotes or statements. You can motivate your public, engage your customers, or capture the attention of your pupils, students or learners! You can choose any plot for you cartoon, any colors, any characters. That's the thing! The effortless, natural, effective, rational and impressive way to share your amazing ideas with the world! Just unleash your fantasy and keep moving forward. The only disadvantage is that price plan policies are a little bit misleading.

Price plans are a little bit misleading. For instance, if you are not a huge, international company but yet you want to create some beautiful videos for you friends without watermarks, but quite a small number of videos (30 videos per month or fewer), you probably don't need expensive plans, but Renderforest doesn't really explain what kind of price plan to choose in this case. Is it marketing of something? A little bit discouraging... If you need only 1 video daily...

Antwort von Renderforest

Olga , Thanks a lot for your feedback! We extremely appreciate it!

Ömer Faruk
Ömer Faruk
Branch Manager in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No need for expensive hardware or software

Kommentare: We have used Bitable to create short videos to promote our activities and it really changed the way we use social media, but as time passes by, the price of the product became irrelevant when we think of what it provides so we have met with Renderforest. First thing that caches on the eye is to be able to create After Effects like animations, 3d moves and logo installations on a cloud software is brilliant. Previous software is almost like PowerPoint with flat..

As video creation requires a lot of effort, small organisations may spend a lot outsourcing to design their own animations and videos. Renderforest provides an all in one package, with tons of templates and cloud rendering at this humble pricing is amazing.

A better library which also features regional or cultural results would be great and to be able to search in your own language in library(see results)

Kim
Head teacher in Kasachstan
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lost

Kommentare: Frustrating. Presumably, I can add voice and animation, but I don't know how.

There is a free version. Unless I learn more about it, there are no pros to using it.

Okay, I have just started, so maybe after a while my view will change; however, for now this product is practically useless for me. I have been looking for a good free replacement for Xtranormal since it went down almost a decade ago. I want something that will allow my young students to make an animated story. I saw Renderforest praised on neutral sites like Quora, so I thought I'd give it a try. The front page is busy and uses ambiguous words, making it hard to know where to go. Once I got that figured out, I made a three-panel short. Then I had to wait for it to get processed. While I waited (over five minutes, but you don't have to wait around, since Renderforest sends an e-mail when the processing is finished), I tried to learn about the site. The guide tour (voice bubbles) was unclear, confusing and inadequate. At the end, there was a note that a tutorial would explain more for those of us who didn't understand. But I couldn't find the tutorial "down below." A lot of reviews praise the staff support. I can't, because I can't find any contact information. The faq doesn't answer nitty-gritty questions. Well, after a while, I checked my e-mail. The three-panel story I had made did not exist: The first two panels were gone. When I tried to edit (clicking on 'edit'), I couldn't (see how to) add any panels. There was a button for left or right placement, but I don't know what that means: When I clicked on it, I didn't see the panel move, nor did I see the

Victor Manuel
Ing in Mexiko
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RenderForest the crack of Video Template Creations

Kommentare: RenderForest has some amazing templates for animated intros and animated logos. The way it creates logo rendering and effects is unique.

The easy configuration / modify and spectacular video templates are unique. We really loved it

It is a tool with cost but today I think the price is moderate and above all that it has a lot of potential

Prashant
Prashant
Architect in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Intro Video Maker available in market

Kommentare: The overall experience with Renderforest is very good. I clients are really salified with the Intro videos I make for them. I productivity has really increased after using Renderforest for animation and Intro Video making.

The 4K HD templates available makes the work easy for me to start with the Intro video projects. The simple user interface gives a lot of options to explore different options without getting confused. Using Renderforest increases my producivity at my office.

There is no problem in the Renderforest. Every feature works well and works perfectly for me. There is no scope of improvement in my opinion.

Mohamed
Lecturer in Algerien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Rich Cloud based Tool to make Anime Videos and Presentations that stand out!

Kommentare: A wonderful tool to make animated videos at affordable prices! The number of features and functionalities make it a powerful tool to bring its rivals down.

Renderforest is a platform that assembles a number of mind blowing integrations to make videos, presentations, logs and many types of visualizations. Its flamboyant colours, varied scenes and characters will make it easy to turn any text to a video.

I don't recommend it for free trial users since your will miss a lot. Actually, it is somehow expensive compared to "Movio" when it comes to text to videos option.

Alejandro
Alejandro
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A one stop shop for creative needs

Kommentare: I am currently in the process of convincing my people to implement renderforest for all our marketing materials

The quantity and quality of the resources it's stunning, you can use it daily and not repeat a design.

The monthly cost is a lot more expensive than if you paid yearly

Favour
Favour
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best Animation and Video editing software

Kommentare: This software has a lot to offer in terms of video editing, video creation, animation video, video intro, logo creation and so much more. It's a really great design software that's meant for anyone, any purpose and any business.I remember creating my first animation video with this software and it wasn't hard to do, I haven't tried any other animation video creation software but I know this software is one of the best out there.

The first thing I love about this software is the animation video creation tool, I love how easy it is to create an animation video irrespective of what you do or what your business is about.Secondly, I really love the interface and general UI design of this software, it is very easy to use and understand, no complications whatsoever and it is self explanatory.Thirdly, Despite the fact that this software offers a lot of services in-terms of video editing/creation and design, it's a free software to use and that's really great.Lastly I really like how there is a video tutorial showing exactly what to do or expect before starting to edit or design a video or animation.

There really is nothing I dislike about this software, the features are really nice, the UI is great and it's very easy to use and understand.I don't think there's anything I don't like about this software for now.

Tony
Tony
CEO & Co-founder in Kongo-Kinshasa

The Powerful Kit for Entrepreneurs

What I like with Renderforest is the possibility to more features that cut-off my team budget. We design website templates for our clients while making and editing videos or suggesting them logos. You can use I for free if you want too. And the security of your creation is guarantee. Your associated account is safe as well.

We wish use text-to-speech feature for our videos as soon as possible

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello ! We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day! The Renderforest Team

Volunteer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rendeforest review

Kommentare: It's easy to use, very accessible and the free version provides a multitude of features

It's easy to use, easily accessible through the software and the website.

Nothing, sometimes I hate to wait for the video to be rendered but it's bearable however

Hamlet
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Renderforest is a game changer.

Kommentare: My overall experience is that for the price all honesty it is extremely under valued. Wix will charge you $120 just for a website. Renderforest will charge you the same amount and they will give you a video creator, a marketing Creator, a website creator, I mean the features are endless. One of my favorite features which I haven't used yet is the ability to have a simple Pro membership which only grants you one website. But if you wanted to create another one all you have to do is pay a simple $35 fee to create a brand new tablet.

Imagine if you will a website that for let's say $120 a year can provide you with: a video editor that already has pre-made videos ready for you to just get in there and type what you want to make the videos you want. I'll website editor which is extremely easy to use. As well as a logo creator which is completely free. If you're getting into YouTube or streaming this is one of the best assets you can probably use to create great intros outros. It doesn't even stop there you could create marketing material for Facebook Instagram and Snapchat which I personally use a lot and other formats will let you download the pictures to whatever the format of the platform you're uploading it too so if you need a picture that is going to fit your Snapchat story it's going to be made in that size. I can't imagine living without this product. It literally takes all the work out of being a business owner and creator at least in the marketing section you don't need to spend a lot of money on marketing or videos just have to put in the hours.

The only con I can think about this product is that there isn't much spacing in small texts for you to write overall amazing product.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hamlet, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing!

James
Dir. Sales and Marketing in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for unique, brand specific videos

Kommentare: For what it does and for the cost, it cannot be beat. If you're looking for short, easy to make videos for your projects this is the place to go. If you want more elaborate videos you may want to look elsewhere, but the for what you get with the pricing Renderforest is a great asset to our organization.

Renderforest makes it easy to create and publish brand specific content like intro videos, explainer videos, and more! We use Renderforest for our brand specific intro videos on all our online courses. We also have used it to create several brand explainer videos for our site and clients. The templates provided are great and make it easy to find an appropriate, brand related video. There are templates from more professional to the more artsy, fun, so plenty to chose from no matter what field you may be in. They are high quality videos and the costs are minimal to other options in the market. This is a great tool for small business who do not have the budget to ask professional to design and edit all videos.

Sometimes it is not the most appropriate for some type of videos as it lacks some more editing features. Wish there was more editing options available for longer videos or that you could take and combine a few different templates into one. Basically there are some features that just aren't available to make Renderforest my 100% go to for video needs.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey James, your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure all needed features are available for you to use. The video duration and template mixing options are available. Please check the updates recently made on the platform. Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties. We'll be more than happy to assist you :) Thanks again and have a wonderful day. Renderforest Team

Jessica
Project Architect in Jordanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It provides all the tools we need to prepare unique presentations creatively.

Kommentare: We must prepare distinguished presentations for stakeholders to inform them of the latest developments in their projects. In addition, Renderforest has provided excellent services in this field and increased our creativity, reflecting positively on the quality of our presentations.

Renderforest is characterized by simplicity in everything, providing many ready-made templates that help everyone with different experiences start producing distinctive videos. Renderforest offers many capabilities to format audio and video and add various shapes and animations. It is also great to use Renderforest to prepare presentations, as it provides many creative ideas that contribute to making the slides distinctive, as we can take care of all the details, as well as formatting texts, adding images and charts, and merging them within the slides quickly, in addition to that the presentation method that is similar to what major companies offer. Finally, the possibilities of saving and sharing various projects with colleagues are straightforward, enabling us to share coordination processes and ensuring that we have agreed on what will be presented.

There is nothing I dislike, as I appreciate Renderforest's ease of subscription at a reasonable price and ease of use, and the Renderforest team provides the required support when needed. In addition, they provide us with emails to inform us of updates and share many educational materials and new creative ideas.

Shiv shankar
Shiv shankar
Digital marketing manager in Indien
Quelle: GetApp

RENDERFOREST: THE BEST ANIMATION VIDEOS MAKER

Kommentare: It was one of my best decision to enroll with RENDERFOREST.
From day 1 I started creating professional marketing videos which helped me a lot improving my financial situation.

Renderforest super easy user interface provides tons of services in one place. If you are looking to promote your brand just go for it. It's just INCREDIBLE. Top class explainer videos,2D or 3D animation,animated logos for businesses, website hosting plans and much much more. If you still need support, their customer care support is truly world class especially Lusi. Just forget about the huge digital marketing costs, Renderforest is the best way to promote your brand without any kind of knowledge about animation.

There are no cons in Renderforest. I create awesome animation videos without any kind of knowledge as well as their world class customer care support are always there for me.

Anant
Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

To create animations and intros on the go, easy with Renderforest!

Kommentare: Renderforest is used by us to cerate short video advertisements and intros for various campaigns or for business proof of concept projects and presentations, so far besides a slightly high cost, it has been a great platform.

Stunning! The best platform online to convert my ideas into into consistent, abbreviated and delightful video animations. The primary reason which makes it special is that they help to make your recordings moving, compelling, inspirational and empowering, to make them significant and important as well. - Super easy interface to operate and compatible with various devices as everything happens online. - A variety of beautiful templates available, suitable for all kinds of uses. - Smooth animations effects, sleek and modern, and the rendering is fast. - Good library of background music for intros. - Landing pages can also be designed. - Inspiration is the best thing Renderforest provides, if you are feeling down, lack of ideas, then that is the place to be.

- Plans are a little misleading, the number of intros are limited in each plan and the lower priced plans also have limited quality for each intro. - Some templates have restrictions in word length or pictures or sizes which aren't really necessary from a design or space perspective. - No fine tuning available. - Low quality previews, they should be a little higher quality for better visualization. - No 4K video renders available, they have to keep up with the times.

Milton
Founder in Simbabwe
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make great videos with Renderforest

Kommentare: Renderforest is awesome software for creating video content. It's very helpful in making explained videos, intros as well as product promos. I love it and I recommend it

I like the numerous templates as well as how they are categorized. This makes it easier to find the perfect item. I like how I can edit and customize scenes to suite my own situation.

Despite working flawlessly, there were two instances where it froze during the rendering process. This wasted time and I had to go back and render again. It often works perfectly though

Antwort von Renderforest

Milton, thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate it! Feel free to get in touch with our support team if you face any rendering issue :) It's our pleasure to assist you.

Sumegha
CA in Indien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool

Kommentare: Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

For a beginner in Video Creation, Its simply best solution available in market, its easy, quick, simple and ready to use tool with no prior brainier knowledge of video editing is required and its templates are very effective in passing the message to consumers and its fast and no dependence on third party vendors now. Its our idea, our executive and our uploading to websites.

It only allows to use one template at a time, it should allow to use atleast 3 templates in one video so it will add dynamics to quality of video and pricing is based on number of downloads , instead it should be for each templates.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hey dear Sumegha. We are thankful for your review. Our team is working hard to make your video and logo creation experience better and better. What about using many templates in the same video we will take it into account for sure.

Ghanah
Marketing in Jordanien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb

Kommentare: Perfect, I always tell my friends about this website

The ease to use, have more than one option to be used, High quality , the video ideas are great, so much options

I think it has variety of the options , we need more :D :D :D and we need it to support Arabic fonts more.

Lokeshkumar
Lokeshkumar
CEO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Video maker for marketing and presentation

Kommentare: Renderforest is great for visual artists. It's simple and offers many assets and templates. It's a good affordable alternative, but customization and support are limited.

Renderforest is beginner-friendly, so even if you have no design expertise, you can rapidly learn the basics and create stunning designs.

While Renderforest does provide a large selection of templates, it may not be the greatest solution for designers that need more freedom of expression.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Program for Creating Marketing Videos

For a very low price, this program is comprised of high quality animation and templates. We can use this video to upload on YouTube and broadcast on our social media venues. I like the fact that it also offers a 3D feature. You don’t have to be a techie to create a powerful video because Renderforest is the way to go.

I can’t complain because haven’t encountered any concerns with this program, plus it’s a one-time price and offers so many templates and graphics to choose from.

Antwort von Renderforest

Thanks fr your review. ¿ It's very important to us.

Benoit
Charges d'études in Frankreich
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A service pro and of quality

Kommentare: The video promotion of our services and the communication on our new image

A site proposing an exceptionally well conceived(designed) service(department) and with a very professional depiction allowing the development of the image of a small company(society) as ours. The service(department) takes easily in hand and the quality of the after-sales service is excellent. I recommend strongly this site

I meet no problem of functioning concerning the services proposed by the site and thus I have no element which I do not like on RENDERFOREST. On the contrary I advice deeply this site for small companies wishing to communicate on their image for the occasion lesser but a quality depiction

hanadi
teacher in Saudi-Arabien
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and fun experience

Very cool designs for intro videos Distinguished designs and easy to create

The price is a little high, and this is the only negative in my opinion

Antwort von Renderforest

Hi Hanadi We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at Renderforest. Please visit the website to check the updates on the pricing and subscription plans. All the best, The team at Renderforest

Anthony
Freelancer in Neuseeland
Animation, Selbstständig

A very powerful platform

Kommentare: I would say that this platform will make things considerably better for those that do not come from a professional background in design.

This a platform that provides a lot of potential for creative web designers. Renderforest takes into account what you want through it's algorithm if you decide to type in a script. This way it can automatically generate a number of mockups for your ideas. This saves so much time and they can be still be modified later if you want. It is even more helpful that it provides suggestions on what could be added to make it better. I love the results for it's smooth animation and family friend graphics. This is a helpful SaaS for designers that are not trained in animation. Templates can be well adjusted to your desires and I consider it to be easy to learn. Best of all, it is free to signup for.

I would say that the cost of "Pro" version is a little over priced. There is a watermark on the free version that has a limited number of sound tracks. For each package deal there is a limited amount of minutes for each exported video.

Antwort von Renderforest

Hello Antony, thanks for the review you left here. Did you check the new Renderforest? It's limitless now without watermarks. Please visit the website again to check the new possibilities and features added to the platform. Thank you

Taylor
Taylor
Marketing Analytics + Social Strategy in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great video tool for marketers

Video can be a challenge for marketing teams trying to move quickly. Finding Renderforest was a true gift! You can pay to export even one video at any quality level, or use a subscription that's reasonably priced and valued for a marketing team with a small budget. The templates and videos are beautiful when exported - true professional quality. I also had a great experience with customer support where they worked tirelessly to fix a technical issue on my video.

Would love even more choices for templates and a bit more customization with scene length duration or small changes.