4.2/5
    4.2/5

Über Leadpages

Leadpages erzeugen Leads und Sales für dein Unternehmen im Web, in E-Mail, über Text und auf Social Media. Probiere es 14 Tage kostenlos aus.

Erfahre mehr über Leadpages

Heather T.
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements "

Kommentare: Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Vorteile: Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Nachteile: I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Tanya G.
Blogger
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Great Templates!"

Kommentare: Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

Vorteile: Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

Nachteile: The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Alexa R.
Conversion Copywriter
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Leadpages saves the day when you need landing pages but aren't tech savvy"

Kommentare: This is a great solution for businesses or content marketers who need to get sales pages up in a hurry without relying on a developer. If you have a product launch the last thing you need is to wait weeks and pay big bucks for a dev to get a page up, this lets you go live without all the headache. You need hardly any tech skills once the plugin is installed on your website.

Vorteile: This makes creating landing pages SO easy. I build my own Wordpress sites and still use leadpages, it is so much faster and easier to get your landing page or sales page live and making money. The tracking options are so good too, it makes it really easy to understand what is working and what isn't on your page. I write landing pages & sales pages for my clients and this can save of weeks or maybe months of time by being able to get a landing page live in minutes instead of weeks if we relied on a developer.

Nachteile: It's pretty expensive if you're a DIY person.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2019

"Easy to use, awful support"

Vorteile: Building pages it SO easy. There's very little learning curve

Nachteile: They stopped supporting meta refreshes, didn't tell anyone about it and refuse to fix the bug. They say it's a feature. Customer support just sends scripted responses. No customer care at all.

von Drip an 22.2.2019

Leadpages includes the option to redirect a page in the publishing options. Using the {META refresh} code is discouraged by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), and we've found it to be misused by members which affects the reputation of the Leadpages publishing domains.

We certainly understand wanting to automatically redirect subscribers to a designated location (after they reach your thank you page, e.g.).

However in the recent past we've seen a number of bad actors use this meta tag in Leadpages in an attempt to install malware or send page visitors to phishing sites. In order to ensure people who visit content created in Leadpages are safe from these types of attacks, we've implemented a system-wide ban on the use of this meta tag.

Instead, we recommend a "Click to Continue" CTA button for the user to choose to move to the next page, or have a more complete Thank You Page. You can also use a 1-minute countdown timer to redirect to the next page.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Communications Consultant
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Great drag and drop landing page builder for beginners"

Kommentare: Because it is beginner-friendly, I can use it even without coding knowledge. Saving us from hiring expensive professional coders and web developers -- especially if you only need one-off landing pages.

Vorteile: Perfect for beginners with no coding knowledge. It has a lot of professional-looking templates that give companies a good branding. You can also customize the look and feel so it matches your company's branding.

Nachteile: The customization options are limited. Sometimes, it's hard to format landing pages as the ready-made format is quite rigid.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Business Owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Could be easier to use"

Vorteile: - Great product when delivered to patients
- Provide a lot of helpful information through their newsletter
- Reliable once patient actually accesses information needed

Nachteile: - Not very easy or clear to use
- It's difficult to modify information once it's already in the system
- Pricey for what it offers

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Manuel L.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Leadpages is a great for lead gen!"

Kommentare: My experience so far with Leadpages has been a A+, keep up the good work!

Vorteile: I loved how easy it was to create landing/squeeze pages, normally I am able to create a professional page within 15 minutes. I also enjoy the numerous templates they have to offer. I also like how you can incorporate Zapier into it as well.

Nachteile: So far there hasn't been anything yet that I dislike about Leadpages...if there is anything in the future I will be sure to let you know.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Emil S.
Scanner tech, editor
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: Very easy to use, almost kids game! Incorporates great with word press, through a free plugin.

Vorteile: Very user friendly! Comes with a lot of premade templates, which definitely will make your work easier. Also there are options for split testing, and other goods, an online marketer may find useful.

Nachteile: I can’t really tell this. Overall it’s a great software, just wasn’t suitable for my needs at the moment.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Wilson O.
Web Developer
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2019

"LeadPages Review"

Vorteile: Easy to use, grad and drop, fast... But a little complicated when I use it with WordPress.

Nachteile: Leadpages should work on it's compatibility with other services.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Siobhan S.
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2019

"Kinda of expensive"

Vorteile: I like that I was able to create a pop up with a content upgrade for my blog.

Nachteile: I feel like LeadPages is a little pricey and I had to cancel the service.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Johnny S.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Poor support and difficult to use"

Vorteile: I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

Nachteile: I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here: How to Contact Technical Support" The fact that I was actually calling about sales and I can't speak to a real person is frustrating. Furthermore I work in engineering with software and even I found it difficult to figure out how to do basic things with their platform. Its like they have all these ideas but their engineering team doesn't take the time to consider how the features will flow on their UI to be intuitive. The system is so complicated that it requires for you to upgrade your plan to receive phone support for them to help you. There are companies like mailchimp that don't even offer phone support however the difference is they offer a simple mail template platform, however leadpages is way to difficult to use and in return not offer phone support. Bottom line is they treat their lower plan users like 2nd class citizens unless you pay them a high amount monthly, they will probably give you the same kind of support I received. I'm currently looking at other leadpage solutions I found on google and found a couple cheaper options that offer phone support.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Sujee K.
Founder & CEO
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Leadpages Review"

Kommentare: I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Vorteile: It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Nachteile: The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Owner/ Videographer/ Editor
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Helping take your business to the next level "

Kommentare: We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Vorteile: I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Nachteile: While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Steve P.
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"The best landing page builder on the planet"

Vorteile: I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

Nachteile: The new drag and drop builder can get problem if you're building a big page like a sales page. This can often mean typing directly into the page lags and creates unwanted spelling mistakes by missing letters etc. This is my only main gripe with the platform.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
John P.
Real Estate Agent & Author
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide"

Kommentare: Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Vorteile: The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Nachteile: The software has everything. No complaints from me.

von Drip an 5.12.2018

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Alfred B.
Co-Founder
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2018

"Great support, many features"

Kommentare: I used to love LeadPages, until I moved on

Vorteile: LeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

Nachteile: All the pages made with LeadPages look the same. You can spot on of theirs a mile away. And they all look like what marketers would do (which creates resistance form visitors) instead of looking like high value articles & blogs (that remove friction form users).

• Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Kyle M.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2017

"One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!"

Vorteile: - Easy to Use
- Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc.
- Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections
- Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily
- World class support team!

Nachteile: Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Content Marketing Consultant
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder"

Kommentare: Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

Vorteile: If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Nachteile: Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Mat O.
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2016

"Leadpages Makes Lead Generation Easy! "

Kommentare: I've used Leadpages personally and for my clients since 2013 to build out simple and effective lead generating campaigns and calls to action that bring in new leads every day.

Vorteile: Incredibly easy to use, amazing customer service and a devoted conversion team to help take your business to the next level.

Nachteile: Nothing.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2016
Amin A.
Founder, Executive Director
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2018

"Powerful. Simple. Always Improving. "

Kommentare: It’s a critical part of our business. In fact, I wonder if our business would exist today without it.

Vorteile: I’m not a coder, so I value the ability to create lead pages from scratch using the intuitive drag and drop system created by Lead Pages. Additionally, given that so much of our traffic is from mobile devices, I enjoy that Leadpages allows us to customize the page for desktop and mobile users. Finally, our Company uses Drip, and I like that Leadpages is integrated with the Drip CRM systems.

Nachteile: Sometimes, especially during “busy” times during the day, the Lead Pages system will take a while to load. Additionally, there are some 3rd party apps (e.g. Kickoff Labs) that are not easily integrated with Leadpages.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Value-packed landing page platform aimed at beginner to intermediate users"

Kommentare: Ability to create responsive landing pages

Vorteile: Very easy to use, competitively priced (with monthly and annual contract and payment plans), responsive support and attractively designed UIs. It's simple to pick up and start creating a page from the very first try. Easy to integrate with other platforms (especially Drip), with a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor and design options.

Nachteile: If there was one thing I would ding it for, it would be that it doesn't have a surplus of options when you are designing your pages; they lean towards the minimalistic side. However, remember this is aimed at beginner to intermediate users. I think advanced users would might get frustrated at times and want a greater degree of control. Also, the WYSIWYG editor tends to create rather rigid pages, often with too much or too little negative space between elements and not a lot of obvious ways to control or edit that.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Morgan T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2019

"Easy to use and a great solution for solopreneurs!"

Kommentare: Overall this proud ct is easy to use and offers a simple solution for creating professional looking landing pages, opt in pages and sales pages.

Vorteile: Leadpages is super easy to use particularly now that they have the new template designs for creating pages. It is really easy to integrate Facebook Ads tracking code into the pages and get accurate results from your ad conversions. The build in conversion tool is also very useful and super easy to tell how well your page is converting.

Nachteile: When integrating with Everwebinar you are only able to list the most recent webinar time rather than all the times the webinar is available. This is was enough to make me not want to use the software for that particular purpose.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2018

"Amazing standout software - but now everyone is doing it"

Kommentare: It's a great piece of software! It really is! But is it worth the asking price in this day and age where there's so many great alternatives that do it for a fraction of the price?

Vorteile: Leadpages is the easiest lead generating add-on for any business. It's super simple to use, has a lot of design options and conversion stats, and also gives you a lot of templates so you never feel lost. Building landing pages is super easy. What I like about Leadpages is that it really defined what a good lead generating platform should look/feel like. It's a really solid product.

Nachteile: Leadpages has become really expensive for what it does. I've been recommending to a lot of my clients to switch to something that can do what Leadpages does but at a fraction of the price. What it was doing was a really novel thing a few years back, it's now become the standard in many other platforms. For example, Divi, the drag-and-drop visual editor for Wordpress - has a leadpages-esque opt-in component built right in... and it's part of the package!

• Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Tameka A.
Business Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2016

"LeadPages Review"

Kommentare: I've decided to give LeadPages a try and I wanted to share my experience with others who are on the fence. What I love about LeadPages is it saves me tons of time from creating a landing page or paying a web developer to do it for me. The analytics are amazing which very useful for tracking the performance of my content. I will say that it's a bit challenging to get the hang of at first. The first time you set up a landing page or leadbox, it can be a bit labor intensive, but once you the hang of it, it's not so bad. In face, I still feel it's worth it. The customer service is great even though I wish there was a phone option for the PRO account. Sometimes it's nice to have someone on the phone. They only way to get phone support is with an advanced account starting at $199 per month. Overall, I feel it's worth the investment and I would encourage startups especially to invest in this tool early on in your business and you'll definitely reap the benefits.

Vorteile: Quality of the software
Analytics
Value for the cost

Nachteile: Initially difficult to learn/use
Cost is higher to get chat support - I really only needed the basic but had to go PRO to chat support

• Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Greg D.
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"I use Lead Pages to host landing pages and other conversion tools for my clients."

Kommentare: LeadPages is extremely helpful when it comes to increasing website conversions for my clients.

Vorteile: What I like most about LeadPages is that it integrates with tons of other applications. It's easy to use and I can build professional-looking landing pages quickly. Also, In addition to landing pages, I can build pop-ups, trackable phone numbers, and other call-to-action items to increase conversions as well.

Nachteile: What I like least about LeadPages is that it needs to be partnered with a CRM in order to be fully useful. You can use Drip (an email automation tool from the makers of LeadPages), Constant Contact, Aweber, or whatever, but you have to pair it.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018