Über Bookafy

Die neue und bessere Art, Termine zu buchen. Automatisiere mit Bookafy deine Geschäftsprozesse. Kostenlose Testversion inklusive. Keine Kreditkarte erforderlich!

Erfahre mehr über Bookafy

The scheduling portion of Bookafy is very easy to use and straight to the point.

Difficult note entry upon the appointment level.

Bewertungen zu Bookafy

Bookafy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bookafy bereits verwendet?

Sarah
Sarah
Owner in
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't be Happier!

Kommentare: We manage a staff of about 15, and this software has been a life saver. We save so much time with the automation that our 1 scheduler is still relaxed even though she manages a schedule of roughly 50 appointments per day. Before we started using online scheduling, we had 5 staff members and our scheduling was totally stressful and time consuming. We wanted to grow, so we were looking at adding another admin to help... The cost of the second admin was going to be roughly 40K per year including benefits, plus 2-3K set up for desk, computer, etc. Then we started using Bookafy, and for $40 per month we were able to accomplish a lot more than we could with 3K per month. So happy, and I love their customer service!

***SMS reminders to customers is amazing. ***I love that the customers get an email confirmation with the appointment attachment that saves to their personal calendar. ***I love the google calendar sync. Most of our techs use google on their phones, and although Bookafy is great for phones... many staff members like that it is saved to both Bookafy and Google. ***Payments- we keep meaning to get set up with their payment processor... but we have been using their system to simply record the transaction (one field to enter $ amount) and it has been really handy to track sales right inside the calendar app. ***I just started using the Zapier integration, and now everything is syncing to Quickbooks. I love that I dont have to double enter info. ***Reviews... this is big for us. We don't get it right everytime... before we were using Genbook and we did get reviews but we didn't know who the customer was or who the staff member was, so we weren't able to correct or praise as needed. If we would get an upset customer, we had to guess who to deal with. That was useless. Bookafy tells us who the customer is and who the staff member is so we can high five our staff or correct them as needed. Now, if we get a bad review we hop on it, solve the problem and customers are very happy. Syncing to my email CRM is awesome! I send out monthly emails, and I dont have to worry about syncing my customer list. Its done automatically. Yippie!

Jeremy
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great for scheduling with lots of integrations

Kommentare: I use Bookafy to allow my clients to choose their own appointments, directly from my website, without the hassle of back-and-forth emails on days/times. Since my google calendar integrates with it, I know that I can't be double-booked: two clients at the same time or by a personal conflict. I love that I can collect payments at the time of booking and have my Zoom meeting info sent out automatically.

Look and feel when integrated into my website, ability to customize, steller customer service (yes, I've used them a few times), and the different integrations with other services (google calendar, stripe, zoom, etc)

The 'back end' is not very intuitive, esp. when trying to find a particular setting

Bhavesh
Bhavesh
Founder/Creative Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Lots of Great Features but Most Miss the Mark

Kommentare: This tool has tons of features but most of them leave a lot of room for improvement.

- Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me. - Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa. - Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal). - Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders. - Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms. - Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.

- Misses the mark in full, elegant and flawless execution of most features. - The integration with google calendar took a couple of weeks to get going. It was working but not fully. Once we got it going, it was working very well. - Stripe payments worked well but there were no other methods to accept payments at the time of this writing. - The setting of the meeting parameters felt clunky and unnatural. - The integration with Zoom requires a paid plan with Zoom. - The "schedule with me" page has a set design that I felt was ok but not that great. It's probably just a personal design preference, however. - On the plan I had, their own link was a part of the emails sent to my clients.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Bhavesh, thank you for the honest review... we have made a ton of improvements over the last few months... would you be up for giving it another try? All of the "cons' you have mentioned, we have updated and improved significantly. Would love to hear your feedback on the changes! :)

Devin
Financial Coach in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Online Scheduling App I've Used!

Kommentare: I have lots of meetings between coaching clients and organizational partners, having Bookafy has relieved me of the stress of trying to get meetings booked. I just send my links and appointments happen.
Bookafy stands out because of the great features and functionality, and because the customer service is the best I've witnessed. Very responsive and quick to offer help with anything that needs resolution.

I love the flexibility in creating appointment types, customizing availability and start times for meetings. Bookafy is easy to use and looks great on mobile.

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Deniz
Info Marketing Coach in Türkei
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Like undiscovered treasure

simplicity, user interface and price plans ofcourse.

Mobile app should be developed with much more features ı think. For example at least we should choose option of apperance our calendar with different options like weekly, mountly or daily. It is ok for desktop but there is no any option in mobile version.

Luigi
d in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

We are at the limits of fraud

Possibility of having the software in White Label

Very little assistance. Weeks and several reminders to receive answers to very banal questions. Platform problems of all kinds: Incorrect translations, Integrations with other apps that don't work well, White Label panel poorly built and not working. I paid about $600 to get the White Label version that I could resell. MY customers upon registration pay Bookafy directly and then they should have paid me the share of the active accounts... But in the first 2 months of use they were never even able to show the amounts correctly in the dashboard and I did not receive any payment. Reported the problem for weeks but no one ever responded. I asked for a full refund given the system wasn't working but, after days and days of no response, I'm starting to think I've wasted time and money. Unprepared and dishonest!

Micka
Micka
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You can’t look past Bookafy

Kommentare: I love that after a trade show before I’ve even had a chance to call prospects they are already booking appointments with me! It makes it so easy to say to someone, just check out my website and schedule a time that suits you. Plus I can offer direct services and related payments on there!

After comparing a multitude of appointment booking apps, it was an easy decision once I found Bookafy. Simple to implement, cheap for what it is, great customization components, they really have the end user and their clients in mind.

The only limitation I had was when setting up the WordPress iFrame, it wasn’t as straight forward as it could be, and the book now icons available really need some updating.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Micka, Thank you for the nice review. If you have a moment, book a call with us and we will get all of your buttons dialed in. And I am curious to know about your Iframe experience... it should be literally cut/paste. Would love to know what wasnt working. you can book a call here Https://demo.bookafy.com Thank you again for the feedback and kind words!

kristen
kristen
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments

Kommentare: Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.

I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

They do not integrate with PayPal--they work with Stripe and Authorize.net.

Thank you Kristen!

Marie
Marie
Quelle: GetApp

Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find.

Kommentare: We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for atleast an hour about all the nuances of Bookafy. Sarah the sales person was cheerful and knowledgable and answered pretty much all of my questions. The other company I called never got back to me and didn’t seem to care. Bookafy sure did! Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly... but all in all we are very happy and this software is saving us a ton of time and a ton of money. Thank you Bookafy!

Ella
Ella

Great Service

Kommentare: I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

chris
CEO in Spanien
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good booking system with great and personal support

Kommentare: it's comprehensive, offers great, personal user support, and it's not expensive

it's a great and user friendly system which when we used it, lacked a few functions for us, which required us to change to another, more expensive system, but I understand that the new version of Bookafy now also offers these functions.

when we started using bookafy, we've encountered some issues, and because we couldn't wait for them to be solved, we had to change to another, more expensice solution

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Hey Chris, thank you for the feedback. Yes, this was quite a while back when we were working on translations... but the issue you mentioned has definitely been resolved. Would love to have you back if you are interested!

JoAnna
Crime Analyst III in USA
Strafverfolgung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bookafy Is A Great Option For Mid- Large Sized Booking Solutions

Kommentare: We are currently experiencing less no-show's , less confusion over the expectations of the appointment, and less burden on our administrative staff.

This software has allowed our entity to to create a state-wide appointment booking solution that will allow on average 1,500 to 3,000 appointments per month while providing a reporting mechanism.

I really can't come up with anything that I don't like about it. This program has simplified our appointment booking system and allows for real-time reports to be pulled.

Richard
CEO in USA
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product/Service

Kommentare: They actually have customer service...yes...real people in the US who will help you on the phone.

This is an excellent Calendar tool. Very easy to use… Super intuitive. They constantly update the application with new features. I've researched and tried many others. Bookafy is the best.

There is really nothing about this app that I don't like. It's been very good for me.

Dave
Principal in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Booking Application

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Incredible support starts at the top. Bookafy truely listens to its customers and genuinely wants to do everything it can to give the user the best possible experience... this is real for Bookafy, not hype.

Bookafy makes it easy to have the same presence and look on different platforms as we engage clients and prospects - mobile, desktop, websites, landing pages, and email.

Would like better control over the color of text as it overlays uploaded images, but this is more of a "wish-list" and not really something I dislike.

Ursula
UK

Great Service

Kommentare: I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I'm old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Hi Ursula, thank you for your nice review!

Bill

Fast and easy

Kommentare: I set my account up in about 5 minutes. I had a few questions, so I got help on chat with Sarah. She was great! I had their tech guy help me get the iframe into my website, he was amazing. I gave him my credentials to my WP site, he made a custom button for me, had the iframe installed (which in hindsite I could've done myself because it is so easy after I saw what he did) and within about 40 minutes of signing up, I am totally operational and ready to take on the world. I tried another company before, when I got stuck there was no one to help. So Bookafy gets my business because the software is great and they are extremely helpful. Go gett'm Bookafy!

Dara
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ease to use platform with the best customer service I've ever had!

Kommentare: I am still glowing from my experience with Bookafy. As someone who is not exactly the most tech-savvy person, I require a lot of hands-on customer service attention. When I called, I was lucky enough to chat with the Bookafy CEO. We chatted about my needs and how Bookafy would help my business. After I signed up for the free trial, he walked me through the entire platform until I was confident I could easily navigate it. He knows the platform in and out and explained to me how each setting would help streamline my business. I really enjoy working with Bookafy and look forward to growing my business with it.

Calude
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent and very affordable system

Kommentare: Pros: We have been using your services for about 1 year and have had hardly any problems. Your customer service is fantastic, the service you provide is really good and the price is very reasonable... Bookafy is giving us great value for themoney. Cons: There are few features that are missing and would be useful, but I have no doubt that these will get added in due course as everything else has. The upside to this 'con'is that I asked them for the features and they said 'great idea, we will do it'. No biggie. Overall: I would highly recommend and the value for money is excellent.

Dan
Bangladesch

Outstanding!

Kommentare: I Called customer support this morning (Saturday) and I had the opportunity to work with Sarah on a few questions I was having. She was patient, informative and professional. Thanks for making my life a little easier this morning! BTW, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer their phone, for crying out loud it was Saturday AM, but Sarah let me know that after hours calls route to all of the customer support cell phones to make sure customers can reach help when needed. Pretty cool... I guess this is a benefit of working with a 'startup' that wants to earn our business!

Melissa

Like a dream

Kommentare: I could seriously be their before and after marketing story. My life was a wreck trying to keep up with returning phone calls/emails, appointment scheduling, confirmations, staff scheduling etc... within a week or so, I am completely at ease. Everything works so well and my business has been completely streamlined. I almost laugh at the small cost of the software compared to how much time I save. Its remarkable. I must be saving 30 hours per week easy. Also, our no shows are down, and revenue up. All for a measily $60 per month. So so so awesome.

Tim
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This was our first year learning and using the scheduler

Kommentare: Jason was amazing. He was very patient with us, as we seem to have some special circumstances with our scheduling at our school, and he was able to help us create all the parameters that we needed, even up to the day the final schedule was made live. I am excited to see how easy the scheduler will work for us during parent teacher conferences! I am still learning the software on our end, but the ability to talk to us over the phone/email/chat was a huge plus. Thank you.

Phillip

problem solved!

Kommentare: Im a single operator counselor, and I love the simplicity of Bookafy. I am sure there are some systems that are more robust, but I love that it works simply after only a few minutes of set up... and I also love that they answer the phone when I call with my questions. it allows me a one counselor practice a chance to have the benefits of a scheduler and a call back service all in one. perfect solution for me!

Josie
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Is the customer service good? I have no idea, I haven't needed it

Kommentare: I read all of the reviews about customer service, and I suppose they might be true... but I am even happier that I haven't had to find out for myself. I am pretty tech savy, but I wasn't expecting to be able to set up so easily without having questions. It is very intuitive, and I really really like Bookafy. Thank you!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

That is a very nice review. Thank you!

Karl

Great!

Kommentare: Every time I have a question, customer service always answers extremely quickly. The features and ease of the program are amazing. My company used to use another company and although the two are very different, Bookafy has shown to be much more effective for us and our clients. Really love this and will continue to be a loyal customer!

Kara

Great with the switch

Kommentare: We recently expanded our location and switched to a branding system. We loved that Bookafy allowed us to change all of the colors and markings to go with our brand. Its beautiful the way it is built into our existing site via iframe! Very easy and professionally done. Thanks again Keep up the good work Bookafy.

Thank you Kara!