Poster POS Bewertungen

Functionality without sacrificing nice UX

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Maksym K.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Poster at family business (two venues - bar and a pub). Overall, it has been a great experience. It is easy to record the orders (it is a great advantage during busy evenings).
The system is stable. We haven't noticed any serious bugs, loss of data, etc.

Vorteile: * The ability to use tablet instead of the massive computer (cool for places with limited space)
* access analytics from any device
* Poster has almost all set of features for restaurant management
* good API

Nachteile: Not a big disadvantage, but there are pretty few systems Poster integrates with. However, as mentioned API is well documented, so you can always connect the apps manually.

Thank you for 2 year experience with you Poster!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Eda Ö.

Vorteile: It's very simple and useful. It includes everything that we need. I really recommended this software.

Nachteile: I did not saw any disadvantage of this software. Its most useful software I have ever seen. Thats why I couldn't write any immortal things.

An excellent solution for cafés, bars and restaurants. It's like having an extra employee.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.3.2018
András J.
Business Process Manager

Kommentare: Less stress, more information, more insights, a complete overview from my business, and a great assistance what to do.

Vorteile: It is really easy to use; you just need to fill in your products, your suppliers, adjust your stock. It can be done at a glance. The most valuable thing besides the inventory and sales management is, that it makes a lot useful calculation, which is a really big assistance how to do business. If you have employees, you will never have to worry about them; with Poster you can check them anytime and anywhere.

Nachteile: After using it for more than a month, i just keep myself digging into deeper and deeper into the app. It has such a lot features that you need to carefully select what to use, and what not.

Great Help!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Diego Q.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service, always answering our questions and helping us to set everything. thank you!

Vorteile: It´s a great POS i´ve been trying diferent sistems in the last years but this one is very complete and simple at the same time. Great control of inventories and cashflow.

Nachteile: When using on windows it might crash sometimes.

I easily control sales in my pizzeria with poster pos app

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Alonso A.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software really simplifies the way to control sales and what I like more is that it can be installed in any device or equipment like your Android or tablet. Its the best way to see how is going business when I'm not in the store

Nachteile: So far we dont have any complains about the tool

Cool design! So intuitive and user-friendly back office!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.12.2015
John M.

Kommentare: Everything works perfect, since I began working with the Poster. Right now I can go on vacation with my family and not worry about what is happening in my restaurant! Because in every f*cking moment I can check all the transactions, order necessary goods or to enter new promotion for the next 2 weeks! The support is also great, this guys have the answers to all my questions!
Recommend for sure!

Best so far

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Ezra R.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far I’m convinced that this software was the best decision I have made so far

Vorteile: Installing this software was a breeze programming the software was easy because of the customer service