Über Poster POS

Cloudbasierte Point-of-Sale-Software mit Zugriff auf leistungsstarke Business-Management-Tools und -Analysen. Einfach zu bedienen, einfach zu installieren.

Erfahre mehr über Poster POS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Poster POS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Maksym K.
Maksym K.
Project Manager in Ukraine

Functionality without sacrificing nice UX

Kommentare: We use Poster at family business (two venues - bar and a pub). Overall, it has been a great experience. It is easy to record the orders (it is a great advantage during busy evenings).
The system is stable. We haven't noticed any serious bugs, loss of data, etc.

* The ability to use tablet instead of the massive computer (cool for places with limited space) * access analytics from any device * Poster has almost all set of features for restaurant management * good API

Not a big disadvantage, but there are pretty few systems Poster integrates with. However, as mentioned API is well documented, so you can always connect the apps manually.

András J.
András J.
Business Process Manager in Ungarn
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best solution available in the market

Kommentare: When we launched our bistro, we were looking for a cloud software which can run on a tablet. The market only offered old fashioned solutions with big PC-s and servers required, so we decided to look for an app from abroad. We've never experienced any disadvantage by using foreign software as it is 100% adjustable to your business.

It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use, not just from the management-side, but also at the counter. The colleagues love it. It provides insights in a blink of an eye which would require more hours to do manually. It truly saves a lot of time.

The monthly pricing can get expensive if you are in a country where the currency is not EUR or USD.

Alvaro M.
General Manager in Guatemala
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Pick, well priced pick for medium sized business

Kommentare: Would recommend, Overall great value for the product. Saved a lot of time using Poster instead of excels and other programs for financial and inventory aspects.

- Really quick customer support; useful tutorials; help to set up menu - cheap pricing options with several features -Integrated with different systems we already used - Amazing inventory system + financial aspects

The integration into our property management system was a bit tricky, but the team helped us out with their know how.

Eda Ö.
Owner in Türkei

Thank you for 2 year experience with you Poster!

It's very simple and useful. It includes everything that we need. I really recommended this software.

I did not saw any disadvantage of this software. Its most useful software I have ever seen. Thats why I couldn't write any immortal things.

Andrea M.
General Manager in Mexiko
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Poster has facilitated the processes

Kommentare: Actually Poster exceeded my expectations.
The price quality ratio is very high and the reports that are generated automatically facilitate the flow of information, the system is very intuitive and the online manuals facilitate learning as well as being timely.

The quality and price ratio is high, we have had other systems, and Poster is easy, dynamic and very intuitive, so the processes have diminished in time. Reprocesses are eliminated and the controls of the areas are properly carried out.

maybe only the limit of terminal points. which are at extra cost And I would like you to add the concept of Accounts Receivable

Raul G.
Manager in Rumänien

Awesome POS

Kommentare: We are managing our Restaurant orders and supplies and everything. And we are starting to get it to work even with our kitchen staff!

I found everything about it to be very good and easy to use and set up. There were problems at all since the first day. We are going to open another caffee bar / restaurant and we will definitely use this POS! Great job!

At the moment, nothing. The software is really great!

Sr Eng Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best POS in market

Ease of navigation Good table setup screen Good invoice module

Split bill functionality missing Customization is a hassle

Diego Q.
CEO in Mexiko

Great Help!

Kommentare: Great customer service, always answering our questions and helping us to set everything. thank you!

It´s a great POS i´ve been trying diferent sistems in the last years but this one is very complete and simple at the same time. Great control of inventories and cashflow.

When using on windows it might crash sometimes.

Alonso A.
Manager in Spanien
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I easily control sales in my pizzeria with poster pos app

This software really simplifies the way to control sales and what I like more is that it can be installed in any device or equipment like your Android or tablet. Its the best way to see how is going business when I'm not in the store

So far we dont have any complains about the tool

Belmiro K.
General Manager in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Point of Sale ever

Kommentare: Fantastic

Super easy to use, plenty of customized options, good track of sales

Sometimes it runs a bit slow, interface could be a bit more well desinged

John M.
Owner in Polen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Cool design! So intuitive and user-friendly back office!

Kommentare: Everything works perfect, since I began working with the Poster. Right now I can go on vacation with my family and not worry about what is happening in my restaurant! Because in every f*cking moment I can check all the transactions, order necessary goods or to enter new promotion for the next 2 weeks! The support is also great, this guys have the answers to all my questions!
Recommend for sure!

Antwort von Poster POS

Thanks!

Ezra R.
Owner in St. Vincent und die Grenadinen

Best so far

Kommentare: So far I’m convinced that this software was the best decision I have made so far

Installing this software was a breeze programming the software was easy because of the customer service