Have always worked well with use if we are haveing any problems

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Tysten P.
Juvenile detention deputy

Vorteile: I like The electronic tag scanner because if there is ever any question on weather or not we are doing what we are supposed to it's nice the be able to go back into the system to show that we are doing are checks correctly and it also nice when you come to work and can pick up a hand held and see where if the inmates are in there cells or out at recreation or bible study. Either way it's nice to know where everyone is at

Nachteile: Recently I don't have any complaints about the software. We recently got new hand held that work amazing and fixed a lot of the issues we where having. Before with the old hand held the system would freeze up and cause problems but we don't have those problems anymore

Jail Cell Check Solution

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Jail Administrator
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When it comes to inmate tracking, logging, and cell check compliance there are no better solutions. If you're not tracking your inmate activities in real time you will find yourself out of compliance or in a lawsuit. The fact that Guardian allows real time tracking of everything has been efficient and effective. I also like the fact of going paperless.

Vorteile: The features within Guardian RFID have substantially maximized jail compliance laws. The thing I like most is the ability to check compliance of staff making their rounds in real time. Without real time accountability you would find yourself out of compliance after the fact and there's no going back to correct it. Real time accountability helps us prevent being out of compliance.

Nachteile: The software and the devices work great. It's a bit pricey but you can work around that by customizing the install to suit your needs financially.

I have really enjoyed how easy it is to use this system.

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Kyle I.
Detention Deputy

Vorteile: I have really enjoyed having the new handheld and how easy it is to use this product. I like how it will keep track of checks and show that we have done them.

Nachteile: I dislike how when passing meds you have to sign for the meds seperate when you have some that were missed or late. I think it would be nice to sign for the meds that were due, late, and missed.

We have had the Guardian system for 6-12 months. It has help us be more efficient on our cell check

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Sissy W.
Administrator
Strafverfolgung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It made the jail and employees more efficient with their cell checks. With a click of a button you can look where all your inmates are. Med call have become easier all you do is scan the bracelet and have your inmate sign the pad, and your good to go. We have had some technical glitches with the system. The employees of Guardian RFID have more very helpful getting everything worked out and back in running order.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly. Easy to train new employees to use. The admin reports are easy to access and very helpful in daily operations of the facility

Nachteile: I can't really say there is anything that is a Con on the software. Its user friendly and easy to manage from and Administrator side.

Excellent experience. Highly knowledgeable. Always there when I need them in our facility!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Lynn M.
Jail Administration

Vorteile: Everything. Ease of use, the way the customer support handles issues that may be encountered. The courtesy that is provided when looking for different options during an upgrade.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about the software. I'm not really even sure why this is something I am required to fill out!

Is a great way to keep track of who is where, what they are doing, and what they have.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Joshua D.
Detention Deputy

Vorteile: Even for the non-savy tech people, this is a very easy means to keep track of inmates. Where they are and what they are doing thru-out the day and night.

Nachteile: I really do not have anything 'negative' to say about this product. Battery changing is about the only 'con' I can think of.

excellent quality and ease of use

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Chris H.
deputy
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The entire system is amazing. The hardware is extremely durable and the compliance monitor tools are top notch.

Nachteile: Nothing. I have nothing to say that is negative. This platform is easy to use and works perfect for our application.

Convenient

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Nicole W.
Juvenile Detenion Deputy

Vorteile: Very easy to learn and use. I like how easy it is to document inmate medications and their temperament when we enter the cell.

Nachteile: Software glitches when updates are being installed... I've seen it go down 4-6 hours at a time without being able to use the scanner at all.

Very nice product

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Amy S.
Captain
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great for tracking rounds and does so much more.

Vorteile: It does so much and we are able to reduce a lot of paperwork using this.

Nachteile: The straps don't seem to last as long as would like

Most comprehensive system on the market

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Kyle R.
Administrator
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to eliminate the majority of paperwork and now rely on Guardian to document a lot of our needs.

Vorteile: This system covers everything you that you need for inmate accountability, tracking inmate movement, issuing items to inmates, and documenting all inmate interactions. If the system can't do what you want, just call Guardian and they will make it happen. The skies the limit with how far you can take this system based on the platform they are using. They have an excellent team that is always willing to do what it takes.

Exceptional Product and Service

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Becky B.
Records

Vorteile: We love the detailed information you can pull in reports for officer accountability. And inmate movement records is great also.

Nachteile: For our purposes, we haven't found any issues with the software. Once you get used to pulling the reports you want, it's easy.

We have had Guardian for several years and we love it, I would recommend it to any jail facility.

Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Teri H.
Jail Administrator

Kommentare: Guardian has been a great tool for our jail. I now know when the inmates are being checked on. (rather than using paper and the jailers could write down any time) We have always been able to talk to someone in customer service, if we had any type of questions and they are always professional and helpful. The handheld is very user friendly and durable.

Guardian RFID is "THE" answer.

Bewertet am 25.2.2015
Clayton E.
Major / Jail Administrator

Kommentare: I have used Guardian RFID since September of 2010 and it was THE ANSWER that I was looking for to my issues in my facility. It's a personnel management tool as well as an Inmate tracking, cell checking, security checking and record keeping tool. If you even think you may want to see the system, just call Guardian; their staff is ALWAYS helpful.