Filtern nach:

Über TLore

TLore ist seit 2003 ein Managementsystem unter Trainern, Besitzern, Rennpartnerschaften und Trainingszentren.

Erfahre mehr über TLore

Tari H.
Office Administator in USA

Wonderful Program

Kommentare: TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
Trainer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great program, fantastic customer service

Kommentare: TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
Owner/Trainer in USA

Ease of use

Kommentare: I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
Trainer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

Kommentare: I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
Operations Manager in USA

Tlore

Kommentare: The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
Office Manager in USA

Overall experience

Kommentare: I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.

Great service

Kommentare: As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
President in USA

A huge asset

Kommentare: We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

T Lore is best program on the market

Kommentare: T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
Trainer in Kanada

Can't Be Without

Kommentare: Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
Trainer / owner in USA

Easy to customize

Kommentare: Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
Office Manager in USA

TLore

Kommentare: TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
president in USA

one of the originals

Kommentare: Easy to use,makes you look organized!