Über ClubWorx

Betreibst du ein kursorientiertes Fitnessstudio? Bist du es leid, die komplizierten, teuren Programme anderer Softwareanbieter zu nutzen? Teste das Programm kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über ClubWorx

They are based out of Australia and have no customer service available.

Bewertungen zu ClubWorx

ClubWorx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClubWorx bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Stephanie
General Manager and CFO in USA

Flexibility ideal for a Flexible Personal Training Studio

Kommentare: customer service are very receptive and patient, they don't hound you like other software companies but are there when you need them to be. The software is completely cloud-based which I love because I can look from my phone or home pc to make sure things are going well or respond to emails and phone calls. Their email system has cut a lot of my time in half and their texting system is very professional. Overall I am looking forward to keeping this software for a long time and am very glad to have found it, it is enough for my needs and simple enough for my employees to understand. Thank you Ian and the entire Clubworx team!

I have been searching YEARS for a software that would work with my studio, the main issue in the past I had was lack of flexibility, I don't require my clients to schedule but I do restrict the amount of times they can train within a month. Finding a software that my trainers could understand, had a kiosk mode and allowed for "drop ins" was near impossible until clubworx.

Clubworx is a newer software and there have been some workarounds regarding a few things, to me because we run such a unique system I understand that it is not tailor made for us. I think the biggest thing for me is how payments are run, instead of being run instantly they are batch run at the end of day so I do not know if a card is declined until the following morning. I wish there was an automatic transaction that could be done for their memberships and not just through the POS system. Aside from that most of the questions and edits I have had have been addressed or are being addressed and the amount of time it has saved me in regards to paperwork (I've gone almost completely to electronic waivers thanks to clubworx) and client retention with their check in system I am willing to overlook the payment style.

Antwort von ClubWorx

HI Stephanie, Thanks for your feedback your experience with Clubworx. It's great to hear what is working for you and your business! We take your comments about payments. Excitingly, we do plan to offer instant payments in the future so we'll keep you posted :) Be sure to keep sending through any feedback as this helps us understand exactly what you need in a system. Kind regards, The Clubworx Team.

Brenda
General Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You can't go wrong with Clubworx

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have recommended Clubworx to many fencing clubs like ours all over the United States because of the program features and the customer service. They keep evolving to support the user. We increased our monthly income and decreased our office staff workload.

CUSTOMER SERVICE! There are many scheduling programs on the market; however, none as responsive to the customer's needs as Clubworx. The Clubworx staff even took our suggestions and made changes to the software to incorporate these. The staff is always willing to answer questions and provide support at no additional cost.

We really do not have any "cons" with Clubworx other than the time difference (Brisbane to Dallas), and even this is not a con when you consider how responsive the Clubworx staff is to our questions.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you Brenda!!! We love getting 10/10. We can't change our HQ in Australia - not yet anyway - but thank you. If you ever have ideas/feedback, please let us know. And thank you thank you for being our customer for 2 years 🫶🫶🫶

Ann
Co-owner and counsel in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What works with ClubWorx

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: positive, hopefully, we will learn more to effectively use all of the relevant ClubWorx features.

ClubWorx is a valuable CRM to manage daily touches as we grow our private club membership.

working in the reports, if you go into a profile, you have to go all the way back to resort and organize the data vs. going rt back to the report structure you were on. not most efficient

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your review and for choosing ClubWorx for your private club's needs! We're glad to hear Clubworx supporting your membership growth. We appreciate your feedback on the report navigation—it's vital for us as we strive to enhance user experience. We're actively working to improve reporting and your insights are really helpful. We're here to help you make the most of all ClubWorx features, so feel free to reach out for any assistance! And please come to our monthly Power User sessions. They're the best way to learn tips and ask questions.

Troy
CEO in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Honest Clubworx review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Clubworx gym management software totally changed the game for us. Seriously, it's made running our gym so much easier. From managing member profiles to scheduling classes, it's all a breeze with Clubworx. The membership management tools are top-notch. With features like automated billing and attendance tracking, keeping tabs on our members is a piece of cake. And their scheduling tools, They've been a total lifesaver. We can create and manage classes in no time, keeping our members happy and coming back for more. Plus, their reporting and analytics give us the lowdown on our business performance so we can make smart decisions to keep growing. Long story short, Clubworx is the real deal. Whether you're running a small studio or a big gym, it's the secret sauce to keeping things running smoothly and giving your members the best experience possible. Trust me, you won't regret giving it a try!

While Clubworx is a powerful tool for gym management, users should be prepared to invest time in learning the system and carefully consider their specific needs before committing.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're happy to hear how Clubworx has streamlined your gym management. We appreciate your insights on the learning curve and are here to support you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing Clubworx and sharing your journey with us!

Shea-Lee
CEO in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

7 years with Clubworx

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 10/10. I would recommend with software with ease. The development over the past 7 years has been great & I can't wait to see what's next.

I've been with Clubworx for 7 years, and do not look at leaving anytime soon. They have always been the most competitively priced, easy to use and cover most of the services I need.

I'd like to see more personalisation with individual user faces. There's lots of automation options, but they are all set to a pre designated setting where the user cannot edit to change to suit different business models/ communication tools.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks Shea-Lee for your fabulous 5 star review. Whilte I am not sure exactly what "personalisation," you need, Clubworx can do a huge amount of personalisation. Please contact me and I'll arrange a training session for you.

Jackson
Lead Martial Arts Instructor in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An all inclusive Martial Arts management system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic communication and easy usability. I look forward to watching how clubworx will continue to develop their systems and improve the experience for staff, business owners and members.

I love the integration with payment providers and member management. Clubworx was made for martial arts studios to succeed and to simplify their everyday processes.

More feedback on requests so we can know if a feature will be added or if a work around must be used instead. Would also love the ability to upload different file formats other than imbedded youtube videos such as jpegs for members to view.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Jackson - thanks for your review. Please let me know what requests you are waiting on and I'll let you know progress. Right now in addition to YouTube we support Vimeo AND.... coming up in the very near future you'll be able to add picture files. We update everyone when this is live shortly.

Arnout
Martial arts Sensei in Italien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for setting up your Dojo!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overal very possitive, 20 members for the free subscription is a bit early for us. Our rates are very low in Italy....so it is a costly program when hitting 21 members.

Ones set up, it is a very very very helpful program! You can set up grading, register attendance and it helps you not forget important details of your members.

Setting up is a long progress, so many option and not.much you can copy and paste, so you need to re-type a lot. Also in the calendar no duplication feature.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for choosing Clubworx and sharing your feedback! We're glad our platform enhances your dojo management. We appreciate your input on the setup process and calendar features—we're continuously working to improve these areas.

CASSIO
CEO in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Working Daily with Clubworx

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It makes my life easier and so far I wouldn't change the system as I am happy working with it.

I enjoy that they are constantly improving their system and also that I can manage all my Martial Art School needs in one system. The support is fast and helpful.

I didn't like the application and also that they made it mandatory to use it as I started my subscription when they were not offering that service.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that Clubworx is making your martial arts school management smoother. We understand your concerns about transitioning everyone to the new App and are committed to enhancing its ease and functionality to better serve your needs. We appreciate your patience and are here to support you every step of the way!

JOHN
Head Coach in Australien

Clubworx is a awesome!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Actually great. Its simple, and fairly priced and all of my employees can use it without worries too. Highly recommend.

Makes running a school easier. Lets me optimise for best results.

Using Ezidebit, but then again theyre ok too.

letzten Monat

Thanks John. We are always trying to improve so your words are appreciated by the whole team. We're really glad we're making running your school that much easier. If you have any ideas for improvements please reach out.

Rhoda
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen

ClubWorx rocks!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that we can integrate it with other apps and softwares. Very user friendly and the feature I like the most is keeping notes and tasks up to date.

While ClubWorx has many strengths, one aspect that some users might find less appealing is its user interface design. The platform's interface can be somewhat complex, with a layout that may feel cluttered or unintuitive, especially for new users. Navigating through different features or finding specific tools might require more effort than expected. This can lead to a steeper learning curve and potentially reduce overall efficiency for gym owners and staff members who need to quickly manage their operations.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your fantastic review and for taking the time to share your experience with ClubWorx! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software user-friendly and that our integrations and note-taking features are meeting your needs effectively. We appreciate your honest feedback about our user interface. We understand that ease of use is crucial for our users, and we're continually working to improve the intuitiveness and overall user experience of our platform. Your feedback helps us make Clubworx even better. We are currently in the process of updating our interface to make it more streamlined and less cluttered. We’d love to keep you updated on these changes and maybe even get some more of your insights as we roll them out.

Nicola
Partner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always improving and listening to feedback

Kommentare: Switching to ClubWorx remains as one of the best decisions we made. The software is constantly being updated and improved upon, with new features being added as well. They listen to, and, most importantly, act on feedback and feature requests from business that use the software. It may not happen instantly but it's great when you get an email about a new feature that's been something you've enquired about a few times. Gives you faith in the theory that if there's enough need for a feature and enough people speak up about the need, that there's a high chance that it'll happen one day. Since switching to ClubWorx we have slowly been able to reduce the number of additional systems we use which is making life easier all the time for us and our staff. To be able to have most things "under one roof" is hugely beneficial to us. From a practical point of view and also from a financial one too. Whenever I've put in a support request I've had a prompt, polite and helpful response. I don't feel that we've ever been fobbed off or lied to, and certainly not made to feel like we've asked silly questions.

That since we started using it in early 2017 the features have only improved upon and new features added. We've also been able to set a lot of it up to suit our specific needs, rather than working with something and making do.

If I'm having to do some work on my mobile phone it's not the most user friendly experience!

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Nicola, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Clubworx. We really appreciate your ongoing support and are glad that we have been able to assist your business. As always, we look forward to hearing your ongoing feedback for years to come! Have a fantastic day, Team Clubworx

Marjie
Manager in USA

Martial Arts School

Kommentare: I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time.
The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Marjie, Thank you! We are happy to have you onboard. Your feedback is so important as you use your new Clubworx account. We are always listening and feeding your requirements and suggestions back into our product improvements that you'll see over time. Also, we have great news for you. We are just a few weeks away from releasing more automation around emails and SMS so watch this space!

Jess
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing intuitive software - simple to use and effective. Has revolutionised our fitness studio

Kommentare: Hands down the most intuitive and simplest software to use. We tried out so many different providers including Mind Body which the entire industry seems to use yet were told by MB that we had to move across our payment system which is simply a big no-no for us. Clubworx provided everything MB had and more. And were so very responsive to our requirements when we had special requests, even after-hours support.

It's intuitive and simple. Integrates with Stripe and enables both the waivers and payments to be done in the one action.

No drag and drop feature on the calendar. This would make it even easier to schedule and move sessions especially flexibility is required by our clients.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Jess, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enoying using Clubworx and getting so much value out of it in your business. We are totally committed to continuing to deliver high level of customer service and system performance as we move forward with you and your team. The Clubworx Team.

Liam
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

clubworx is fantastic for keeping tabs on members although the financial aspect is lacking.

Kommentare: I am able to monitor client participation much more effectively. This has allowed me to focus on those who need help most and grow participation levels!

I love having all of my clients and members in one easy filing system that monitors their attendance and allows for me to contact them all at once.

The financial aspect of the program leaves a lot to be desired. If I want to check how much money I will receive in my next payment or how much I should have received in my last I have go through this annoying process where I choose the dates and add up the payments over two pages. Very frustrating. I mentioned this prior to now and received a phone call from the service desk, the lady was lovely but really did not have any solutions.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Liam, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I just wanted to let you know we do take this feedback seriously and will review how we can better inform you about your payment deposits together with our payment partners over the upcoming months. Kind Regards Matt

cheryl
Office Management in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am liking the program more as I get to know how to use it. The customer support is awesome!

Kommentare: Everything I need in one program. Attendance, fees, emails and more together in one place.

I like how my questions are answered in detail and the fast response I get. The program is set up very user friendly.

I don't like how the reports are set up to use. I find it a bit confusing on how to make reports the way I want them, but i'm sure as I use them more I will get used to them.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for the review! We're glad our support team is helpful and you're finding our user interface easy to use. I'm sorry that you've been having difficulties with our reports feature. If there's a specific report you'd like to create, feel free to get in touch with our support team and we can help set that up for you. Regards, Tahlia at Clubworx Support.

Caryn
Physician Assistant in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Software

very intuitive, very very easy to use, great support, can track everyone all at the same time with ease

can be confusing on how to set up the reports, a more seamless integration might make the software run easier

Suzy
Casual Teacher in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Fantastic customer support

The support is fantastic. The staff have been very accommodating (and patient!) to any requests for additional features and explaining how best to navigate situations. The software itself has a great spread of features that automate and make day to day admin simpler and less time consuming

Some very minor features that would be good additions (more specifically for our individual business needs) but this isn’t even a con as the staff have been very receptive to suggestions and the software only continues to evolve and improve

Tracey
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and flexible to suit your own business!

Kommentare: We reviewed many software solutions for our Karate business and Clubworx, although it doesn't contain all the 'bells and whistles' of some, was the easiest to use and most flexible. Support is fantastic, replying very quickly, even out of normal business hours.

Ease of use and flexibility

System is sometimes slow, not a lot of help/support notes online

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Tracey, Thanks for your review! Great to hear you are enjoying using Clubworx. We've still got lot's of great features to come too. We're also currently updating our online support notes and hope to have this out soon for our customers.

brooke

So Simple So Easy So Inexpensive

Kommentare: I have been teaching martial arts for 18 years. I have never come across something so simple. The software is appropriate for size and function. There are no bells and whistles that you don't use! There is no wasted design and is perfect for our martial arts school. I wish we had this software back in the "Martial Soft" days. Customer service is incredible and friendly.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Hi Brooke, Thank you for sharing your experience with Clubworx. We are delighted to have you as one of our valuable customers. It's great to hear you are enjoying using Clubworx and am excited to let you know that we will be continuing to expand our feature set thoughtfully into the future, to continue making your experience better and better.

Amanda
USA

Great System - Easy to Use

Kommentare: Emily is great, just describe to her what you want set up and she will take care of the rest. We use a punch pass type system here rather than memberships and that was set up for us. Everything we have raised so far has been taken care of by Clubworx. Probably the only con is they don't have an app for our clients.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thanks Amanda. We really appreciate the feedback. While we don't offer a member app at the moment, our system is optimised for mobile and the majority of our clients simply have their clients save their online calendar to their mobile home screen. It works a treat.

Paul
Manager in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use with great customer service.

Kommentare: I've just moved from the free trial to the bronze account. Everything has been smooth and I've been really happy with how quick Dave and Emma get back to me with questions about the system. pros
1 set up is really quick and easy
2 always someone to talk to online or on the phone to help out with questions
3 has everything i need in one place
4 love the new booking set-up
cons
1 would be good if it was integrated with xero
2 would be good to have an ipad app instead of using it on safari

Tom
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

On the road to greatness

Kommentare: Started using Clubworx only a short time ago and while the functionality is limited, compared to my previous program, the level of user support and willingness to listen to our ideas is off the scale. I would happily recommend ClubWorx to anyone who's looking for a club management system.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thank you Tom. We are always keen to hear any ideas and look forward to working with you and our customers to make Clubworx even better!

Dion
Owner in Australien

Comprehensive & well priced

Kommentare: I am an 'analytics' type of person; I like to SEE (at a glance) how my Club is performing.
I have used other systems; this one consolidates all services - correspondence, accounting & attendance. SO HAPPY :)

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thanks for your positive comments! We are really pleased to hear that your experience with Clubworx has been so positive :)

Lana
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Clubworx works!

Kommentare: Really great, with a lot of features. Great value for money. Keeps all the passes organised, plus has features like members portal and waivers.

Antwort von ClubWorx

Thanks Lana! Love that you are enjoying the system and look forward to working with you!

jay
owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best new gym and group training software

Kommentare: This new company is the best easy configuration of all settings to customize and work for you. They will go to extra lengths and maybe tweak things for your business great tech support