ClubWorx

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Stephanie S.
General Manager and CFO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: customer service are very receptive and patient, they don't hound you like other software companies but are there when you need them to be. The software is completely cloud-based which I love because I can look from my phone or home pc to make sure things are going well or respond to emails and phone calls. Their email system has cut a lot of my time in half and their texting system is very professional. Overall I am looking forward to keeping this software for a long time and am very glad to have found it, it is enough for my needs and simple enough for my employees to understand. Thank you Ian and the entire Clubworx team!

Vorteile: I have been searching YEARS for a software that would work with my studio, the main issue in the past I had was lack of flexibility, I don't require my clients to schedule but I do restrict the amount of times they can train within a month. Finding a software that my trainers could understand, had a kiosk mode and allowed for "drop ins" was near impossible until clubworx.

Nachteile: Clubworx is a newer software and there have been some workarounds regarding a few things, to me because we run such a unique system I understand that it is not tailor made for us. I think the biggest thing for me is how payments are run, instead of being run instantly they are batch run at the end of day so I do not know if a card is declined until the following morning. I wish there was an automatic transaction that could be done for their memberships and not just through the POS system. Aside from that most of the questions and edits I have had have been addressed or are being addressed and the amount of time it has saved me in regards to paperwork (I've gone almost completely to electronic waivers thanks to clubworx) and client retention with their check in system I am willing to overlook the payment style.

von ClubWorx an 20.8.2018

HI Stephanie,

Thanks for your feedback your experience with Clubworx. It's great to hear what is working for you and your business! We take your comments about payments. Excitingly, we do plan to offer instant payments in the future so we'll keep you posted :)

Be sure to keep sending through any feedback as this helps us understand exactly what you need in a system.

Kind regards,

The Clubworx Team.

Always improving and listening to feedback

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Nicola P.
Partner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Switching to ClubWorx remains as one of the best decisions we made. The software is constantly being updated and improved upon, with new features being added as well. They listen to, and, most importantly, act on feedback and feature requests from business that use the software. It may not happen instantly but it's great when you get an email about a new feature that's been something you've enquired about a few times. Gives you faith in the theory that if there's enough need for a feature and enough people speak up about the need, that there's a high chance that it'll happen one day. Since switching to ClubWorx we have slowly been able to reduce the number of additional systems we use which is making life easier all the time for us and our staff. To be able to have most things "under one roof" is hugely beneficial to us. From a practical point of view and also from a financial one too. Whenever I've put in a support request I've had a prompt, polite and helpful response. I don't feel that we've ever been fobbed off or lied to, and certainly not made to feel like we've asked silly questions.

Vorteile: That since we started using it in early 2017 the features have only improved upon and new features added. We've also been able to set a lot of it up to suit our specific needs, rather than working with something and making do.

Nachteile: If I'm having to do some work on my mobile phone it's not the most user friendly experience!

von ClubWorx an 22.9.2019

Hi Nicola,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Clubworx. We really appreciate your ongoing support and are glad that we have been able to assist your business. As always, we look forward to hearing your ongoing feedback for years to come!

Have a fantastic day,
Team Clubworx

We are Happier with Clubworx than our previous software

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Jim A.
Owner / Host
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been happy with the software and responsiveness of customer support. I can and would recommend this to other facilities and owners.

Vorteile: Client scheduling thru the member portal has been seamless. ClubWorx have been very responsive to our requests and issues. It has given us more flexibility with scheduling, variability on individual days of the week, scaling our small and large group sessions. Keeping our members accountable has been improved with attendance reports and session tracking.
The 4 week billing cycle has helped increase our annual income verses monthly billing
One of the biggest improvements has been the number of touch points we can create with our clients thru the built in texting and email capabilities as well as the automation of those features.

Nachteile: It was a little clunky setting up the schedule blocks for our Small Group Personal Training sessions, but it was a small price to pay for all the other options we picked up from the software

von ClubWorx an 23.5.2019

Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're really happy to hear that Clubworx has had such a positive impact on your business.

We are constantly working to improve everything we do and we appreciate your honest feedback.

We're looking forward to supporting you!

Ian.

Clubworx

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Tameika H.
Program Manager
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love their executive, if not for him and his awesome customer service, I'm not sure I could muddle through this.

Vorteile: What I like most is I have their executive who is always there when I need him to assist with any questions or issues that may come up. He's always on email and will help me at the drop of a hat.

Nachteile: The software from and Admin and End User stand-point is difficult to use. Reports are not easily created for the admin and booking classes are not easy either. There are features that I'd like to see added, image on the member profile, a check-in system that works, but all in all it is fair.

von ClubWorx an 17.8.2018

Hi Tameika, thank you for taking the time to write this review of Clubworx. I am sorry your experience has been less than amazing. We have sent you an email addressing each of the challenges you mentioned and look forward to working with you to improve your experience. We value and appreciate your honest feedback.

Been searching for years...ClubWorx is "The One"

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Lynell R.
Managing Member/Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service. Our ClubWorx representative has gone above-and-beyond to help us to be able to discover and use many of the amazing features that the ClubWorx program offers. He has even gone so far as to communicate with our I.T. professional so that they have worked together to make things more streamlined for us! We feel very honored and blessed to have found such a great organization and individual reps.

Vorteile: We have owned several martial arts schools over the last 15 years. We have been researching gym management systems for the past 8 years or so. We even pulled the trigger and tried one a few years ago and it was SO clunky and inefficient, that after just 1 month we were actually able to get ourselves out of a 12-month contract because they just weren't providing what they promised. ClubWorx offers EVERY feature we were looking for, and our ClubWorx representative has gone above and beyond helping us get everything programmed and set-up properly. The software is fantastic and the customer service is second-to-none. Everything is going as planned and promised and we couldn't be happier!

Nachteile: We use QuickBooks to keep track of our bookkeeping. Although there is a way to get ClubWorx to communicate with QuickBooks, it takes a bit of doing. Patience, Grasshopper....

von ClubWorx an 15.1.2019

Hi Lynell,

Thank you for the kinds words, it has been a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear that Clubworx is helping your business and that you are having a fantastic experience with our customer support team. We are looking forward to working with you into the future. To your success!

Clubworx Team

Martial Arts School

Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Marjie T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time.
The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Vorteile: Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

Nachteile: It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

von ClubWorx an 13.10.2016

Hi Marjie,

Thank you! We are happy to have you onboard. Your feedback is so important as you use your new Clubworx account. We are always listening and feeding your requirements and suggestions back into our product improvements that you'll see over time.

Also, we have great news for you. We are just a few weeks away from releasing more automation around emails and SMS so watch this space!

Clubworx review

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
John M.
Director of Fitness
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking days, date, and times of when each of our members use the facility and or classes

Vorteile: Sign in feature help us a lot to track overall attendance at our facility

Nachteile: I wish it would automatically update the attendance list right after someone signs in. Currently we have to refresh each time to see the most updated attendance list.

von ClubWorx an 22.9.2019

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to send through a review, and for your feedback regarding update times. We really value feedback like this, and are always keen to improve. We look forward to supporting your business well into the future.

Thanks,
Team Clubworx

Martial Arts Gym Use

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Rowan S.
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: After only using the Clubworx software for 3 months I am happy with the results so far. Being able to quickly and easily track and contact members has made the gym management smoother allowing me to spend more time on the mats and not behind the desk. The use of electronic waivers has reduced the amount of paper at the gym.

Vorteile: I like the ability to track a students progress to help improve student retention. The use of waivers has been handy in reducing paper forms and having to file them correctly. Also the Integration with Ezidebit has made receiving payments a lot easier for me. Being able to manage my gym from anywhere on my phone has been brilliant.

Nachteile: It is a bit hard to get you head around but the staff and always helpful and responsive. I am a martial artist not a Tech guy so their patience is muchly appreciated. There are so many features so customizing it to suit your gym is important. I'm sure there are many features I am not fully utilizing at the moment.

von ClubWorx an 24.8.2018

Hi Rowan,

We really appreciate the feedback and love you are enjoying using Clubworx and getting results.

Let's keep working together to make sure you are fully utilising the system!

Looking forward to continuing to support you and your business into the future.

New customer

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Evandro B.
Director/Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic so far. Not a moment I was left unanswered.

Vorteile: Easy to use and report capability. Clubworx reporting tool is amazing.

Nachteile: Not been able to let ezidebit collect the fees directly to our customers. I don't like the fact we have to absorb the fees and include into our club fees

von ClubWorx an 6.5.2019

Hi Evandro,

Thanks for the feedback. We are really happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with Clubworx.

We are constantly expanding our integration with Ezidebit and aim to be able to offer more options around the handling of customer fees in the future. We appreciate your feedback on this.

Looking forward to supporting you!

Emily.

Fantastic customer support

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Suzy O.
Casual Teacher
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The support is fantastic. The staff have been very accommodating (and patient!) to any requests for additional features and explaining how best to navigate situations. The software itself has a great spread of features that automate and make day to day admin simpler and less time consuming

Nachteile: Some very minor features that would be good additions (more specifically for our individual business needs) but this isn’t even a con as the staff have been very receptive to suggestions and the software only continues to evolve and improve

Great Service & Software!

Bewertet am 1.9.2018
Aidan L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with ClubWorx, as they have supported our business from earlier days up until present, and we have grown together. Whenever you have a problem, they are more than happy to help with 1-1 support and doing video calls to assist with any issues we've had, or help us use the software to its best potential. I want to especially thank support team, who have been of great service to us since we started with ClubWorx, thank you!

Vorteile: - Easy to use interface
- Intuitive
- Great Customer Support - They really care about their customers, and take our feedback into consideration when implementing new features

Nachteile: - A few features which could be present such as integration with GoCardless, but they are working on this

von ClubWorx an 2.10.2018

Hi Aidan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are super happy to hear how you are enjoying using Clubworx and getting lots of value from the system. Your success and growth is so important to us.

Stay tuned for the Gocardless integration!

We look forward to continuing to support you into the future!

Emily.

Amazing intuitive software - simple to use and effective. Has revolutionised our fitness studio

Bewertet am 10.6.2017
Jess R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hands down the most intuitive and simplest software to use. We tried out so many different providers including Mind Body which the entire industry seems to use yet were told by MB that we had to move across our payment system which is simply a big no-no for us. Clubworx provided everything MB had and more. And were so very responsive to our requirements when we had special requests, even after-hours support.

Vorteile: It's intuitive and simple. Integrates with Stripe and enables both the waivers and payments to be done in the one action.

Nachteile: No drag and drop feature on the calendar. This would make it even easier to schedule and move sessions especially flexibility is required by our clients.

von ClubWorx an 11.6.2017

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enoying using Clubworx and getting so much value out of it in your business. We are totally committed to continuing to deliver high level of customer service and system performance as we move forward with you and your team.

Awesome!

Bewertet am 26.8.2018
John S.
Teacher
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's made running my school easy, which allows me the time and opportunities to do different things with my time. Thanks Clubworx!

Vorteile: Very easy to use and always works as I want it to. Also, it's forever improving and this is crucial.

Nachteile: Having to enter the roll manually all the time.

von ClubWorx an 29.8.2018

Hi John,

We are thrilled that you are enjoying using Clubworx and that you are seeing real results for your school. We look forward to supporting you for many years to come!

We'll be in touch to chat about using Roll Call to see if there is someway we can make this easier too!

clubworx is fantastic for keeping tabs on members although the financial aspect is lacking.

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Liam H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to monitor client participation much more effectively. This has allowed me to focus on those who need help most and grow participation levels!

Vorteile: I love having all of my clients and members in one easy filing system that monitors their attendance and allows for me to contact them all at once.

Nachteile: The financial aspect of the program leaves a lot to be desired. If I want to check how much money I will receive in my next payment or how much I should have received in my last I have go through this annoying process where I choose the dates and add up the payments over two pages. Very frustrating. I mentioned this prior to now and received a phone call from the service desk, the lady was lovely but really did not have any solutions.

von ClubWorx an 20.6.2017

Hi Liam,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I just wanted to let you know we do take this feedback seriously and will review how we can better inform you about your payment deposits together with our payment partners over the upcoming months.

Kind Regards
Matt

Bbodysmart

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Denise B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are still somethings that I can’t do but overall I am very happy with the service I receive

Vorteile: Good around and easy to use once you know how

Nachteile: I am not great with technology would like some you tube videos but when you as for help it has always been helpful

Smooth transition

Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Jess R.

Kommentare: The customer support has been awesome. Emily has been proactive about engaging with solutions rather than simply selling the features. What was also a key turning point in the decision was understanding the development roadmap - what features were going to be released and when which gave us a better understanding of what we had to do in the interim to make the transition smomother

Vorteile: user friendly experience
waivers signed online
integration with stripe (coming)

Nachteile: scheduling classes a bit manual
cannot copy across a standard week
waivers cannot be copied or duplicated - to be created from scratch for each one
cannot hide trainers and allocate their time behind the scenes

von ClubWorx an 20.9.2016

Thanks Jess. We really appreciate the feedback and happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We're happy if you're happy :)

That's right - Clubworx is currently working on releasing our latest Stripe integration with waivers, and plan to have this available by the end of the year for all of our customers!

Great software

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Marketing and Communications Specialist

Kommentare: Easy inexpensive way to keep everything on track

Vorteile: Send text and emails easily, tracks passes, customer info, automation, integrations through Zappier (Beta)

Nachteile: User interface - can not assign a passes from the timetable, limited functions to active memebrs - cannot book a person who doesn't have a pass

von ClubWorx an 6.10.2017

Dear Mystery Reviewer ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love receiving honest reviews! We're glad you are enjoying Clubworx.

We've got some great things in our Development pipeline, stay tuned!

Kind Regards
The Clubworx Product Team

Love the support and help in transisiton

Bewertet am 26.8.2016
Den S.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Emily was very helpful so far in the transition , what we see with the software is a clean and simple look that our clients could like

Vorteile: Very easy to use and clean

Nachteile: Templates need more ability to be customized for clients use
App for smartphone make it easier than web based but not a big issue
no place for discounts or promo codes

von ClubWorx an 27.8.2016

Den, thanks for the great feedback. It is great to have you join us and we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and your customer support. Remember to keep sending feedback as you continue to use Clubworx, this is critical for us to continue to build better features that support your business in the future.

I am liking the program more as I get to know how to use it. The customer support is awesome!

Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Cheryl M.
Office Management
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything I need in one program. Attendance, fees, emails and more together in one place.

Vorteile: I like how my questions are answered in detail and the fast response I get. The program is set up very user friendly.

Nachteile: I don't like how the reports are set up to use. I find it a bit confusing on how to make reports the way I want them, but i'm sure as I use them more I will get used to them.

von ClubWorx an 25.5.2017

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the review! We're glad our support team is helpful and you're finding our user interface easy to use.

I'm sorry that you've been having difficulties with our reports feature. If there's a specific report you'd like to create, feel free to get in touch with our support team and we can help set that up for you.

Regards,
Tahlia at Clubworx Support.

Greate Software!

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
SAP HCM Senior Business Analyst
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a soccer club utilize the tool to manage payments, send out communications for practices and report on accounts.

Vorteile: the ease of use and helpful resources, definitely made it a great experience/

Nachteile: no access to users to update their own credit card info with the way its set up for my company

Easy Software

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Caryn D.
Physician Assistant
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: very intuitive, very very easy to use, great support, can track everyone all at the same time with ease

Nachteile: can be confusing on how to set up the reports, a more seamless integration might make the software run easier

Clubworx is the best IT business decision I've made.

Bewertet am 29.1.2017
John W.
Yoga Teacher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, functional and keeps my business open 24/7. I'm very impressed with the back up and support I've received. Every question answered simply, accurately and quickly. I highly recommend Clubworx for other yoga studios.

Vorteile: Support. Ease of use.

Nachteile: Haven't found any yet after 6 weeks of use.

von ClubWorx an 29.1.2017

Hi John,

Thank you for your review and we are SO happy to hear that you are enjoying Clubworx! There are lots of new features and enhancements that are scheduled for the next few months, so we hope that you will get even more value for your business in the future.

And remember your feedback is important, so do reach out if you have any questions or suggestions as you continue to use Clubworx.

Great Value

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Virginia F.
Program Director

Kommentare: CRM - to help follow up with prospects.
Auto Pay to help increase receiving payments on time
Auto emails to assist with follow up
Attendance tracking

Vorteile: Makes enrolling and managing students much easier. Customer service is great always there to answer any questions needed.

Nachteile: They are based outside of the USA but they are still able to provide anything needed within the USA in a timely fashion

von ClubWorx an 18.7.2018

Hi Virginia, thanks so much for your feedback. We're really happy to hear you are enjoying using Clubworx and we look forward to supporting your business in the future.

Very easy to use and flexible to suit your own business!

Bewertet am 29.8.2016
Tracey B.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We reviewed many software solutions for our Karate business and Clubworx, although it doesn't contain all the 'bells and whistles' of some, was the easiest to use and most flexible. Support is fantastic, replying very quickly, even out of normal business hours.

Vorteile: Ease of use and flexibility

Nachteile: System is sometimes slow, not a lot of help/support notes online

von ClubWorx an 31.8.2016

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your review! Great to hear you are enjoying using Clubworx. We've still got lot's of great features to come too.

We're also currently updating our online support notes and hope to have this out soon for our customers.

The software is easy to use. The value is exceptional.

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Benjamin D.
Personal Trainer

Kommentare: Pro's: Right from the get go everything seems to flow with setup. Laid out very orderly and simply. Everything you need, not much you don't. Perfect for someone wanting to direct new clients too. Looks professional and best part is is it's web based. Customer service, ESPECIALLY Emily and Dave, are kind and helpful... They respond quickly, usually within minutes, sometimes hours, but what can you expect for forty a month? Overall, well worth the money.
Cons: There are some minor errors that still haven't been resolved. Like the menu button at the top right corner of the website. It should just be removed. Also not all of the main background picture shows when on the website via mobile phone, but I don't think it's meant to be used exclusively on a mobile device, but nbd anyway. O, and members cannot pay for services online on their own.