Über Contently

Es hilft den besten Marken der Welt, ansprechende, rechenschaftspflichtige Inhalte zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Contently

Project Consultant
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"Very clean and useful format!"

Kommentare: As stated above, I recently started using Contently, but so far my experience has been great. Once I've used it for longer, I'll come back and add any comments.

Vorteile: I just recently started using Contently, and one of the things I like the most is the docalytics feature. It provides very detailed information regarding when someone has looked at a specific document, the device in which they viewed the document, the duration it took the user to interact with the document, and even provides document mapping, knowing which parts of the user most interacted with!

Nachteile: Perhaps they can continue to refine the intuitiveness of the document analytics feature. It still has its caveats to work around but not a deal breaker.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Shelagh M.
Director, Content Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2018

"Making our Team look like Rock Stars!"

Kommentare: Since launching Content Marketing into our organization, our Contently partners have been with us every step of the way. They are truly an extension of our internal team. We've gone from launching Content Marketing to Award Winning Content in less than 2 years. #ThankYouTeamContently!!

Vorteile: Contently's platform allows customized workflow systems for each of our lines of business (Because no two businesses are the same!).
The platform is intuitive, easy to use, and offers access to top contributors / writers/ graphic designers, and real-time analytics by story and by publication.
While the platform is incredible, their people are truly the SECRET SAUCE.
Our account team is so responsive have been with us for every step of our Content Marketing Journey.

Nachteile: Tough call. The platform and our support team really DO make life easier!
Anything we've identified as a need / want, is addressed in our weekly status meetings, and then built very quickly by their in-house engineers. No complaints!

• Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Minjoon K.
Graphic Designer
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Trying to do too much"

Kommentare: It's good for creating and reviewing documents with multiple people. Beyond that, it needs a lot of work.

Vorteile: Great for the review process. The talent sourcing function is also really helpful.

Nachteile: Requires a lot of repetitious activity. No universal account members. No easy transfer of documents from one publication to the next.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Leanne L.
Marketing Manager
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Re-imagining Content Marketing - one Contently story at a time "

Kommentare: Trying to establish ourselves as an industry through leader is difficult, especially with heavy competition. With platforms such as Contently, creating content for our blog helps set us up for success in this regard. Overall, the quality of content that Contently produces is high quality, and the service from the Account team are best in class.

Vorteile: Not only is Contently is a very user-friendly platform, but it provides access to a wealth of skillful writers who create engaging content for my target audiences, across multiple topics. Also, the dedicated account managers and editors assigned to my license are valuable partners. They bring valuable insight, support, and expertise to the table. I never feel alone in the process. They are considered trusted advisors who I can rely on!

Nachteile: Some of my analytics were mixed in with another team's data, so each month I spend a lot of time scrubbing and piecing my true data back together. There are a lot of functions and buttons to click on. If you don't use Contently platform often it takes a bit of re-training to remember how to navigate through the platform.

SEO Coordinator
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Good Times with Contently "

Kommentare: overall the expereince has been a good one.

Vorteile: I like how intuitive the platform is. It makes it easy to communicate with my team about different projects.

Nachteile: the search features are a bit lacking. I would love to see better ways to filter searches by name and by project

Lee anna M.
Content Specialist

"Good but"

Kommentare: Good, but not great.

Vorteile: It's user-friendly.
Easy to house images and other media.
Clear processes.
Simple for meeting deadlines.

Nachteile: We love the idea of the workflow. But we also hate that one person has to own it, making them responsible for sending it back and forth to anyone who needs to update something minor. There are also formatting issues that are annoying to work through. Copy and pasting text into the field to write a blog almost always leads to wrong spacing or text that gets combined incorrectly when previewed.

Front-end developer
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Really useful"

Kommentare: I really helped with the entire strategy generation

Vorteile: It was really easy to use, user friendly.

Nachteile: I consider that the price was kind of unfair

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Sai marie J.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2019

"Interesting place to get your content marketed!"

Vorteile: Fantastic place to get quality support and marketing assistance. Campaign managers make it easy to understand and cater your product/content to the proper audiences without an unnecessary headache!

Nachteile: NA - I have nothing negative to say. My experience has been great.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2019