Über eFlyerMaker

Intelligentes und prädiktives E-Mail-Marketing Erreiche deine Ziele mit eFlyerMaker, einer der leistungsfähigsten E-Mail-Marketing-Software.

Erfahre mehr über eFlyerMaker

Easy to use and learn as a new tool. Provides variety of features.

Bewertungen zu eFlyerMaker

eFlyerMaker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eFlyerMaker bereits verwendet?

Kshitij
Kshitij
Software Developer in
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tremendously Awesome

Kommentare: I like there drag and drop emailer and there support team helps on every steps.

Trustworthy application for Email Marketing, Now-a-days there are many application which provides false statement. But with eFlyerMaker it is not like that they will provide a full support for every customer even they worth their trial customers alot. I know the pricing may feel expensive but your emails will reach towards the Inbox and by that means it will be converted to Customers.

Dashboard may feel outdated should recreate the same as it is very much powerful tool everyone can get benefit from the software.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A competitive product for a competitive industry.

Kommentare: Every year it's harder and harder for me to not prefer Mailchimp or mass email tools built into other software (Intercom, Hubspot, Totango, yada yada). The standard for mass email content is so high in 2018, and the ability to hit that bar is more and more accessible every day. eFlyer is great, if you think it might help you then go for it, but the learning curve makes it hard to hop in for a newbie.

Eflyer Maker is a very flexible and dynamic tool. You can create segments, campaigns, create templates to share with you team, and I'm sure much much more. In the content heavy world that we live in, eFlyer Maker has all the tools that you with EVER need to get the job done and stay ahead of the curve.

The number one killer, steep learning curve. Be prepared with a solid understanding of HTML and CSS under your belt. And I mean real understanding, not just familiarity. I often find myself using templates from other websites and importing them into eFlyer just to do basic campaigns (which is a PRO that this is possible). I find it nearly impossible to build something pretty with just the internal tools. This causes managerial problems if you employee people with different amounts of design ability.

Kapil
Sales Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very useful tool to reach out to our clients.

Kommentare: It helped me to build continuous communication with my clients.

It has a very wide pool of templates which gives user ease of making newsletters or e-mailers.

It's customer support is not up to the mark. They should improve it.

Antwort von Intema Solutions

Customer support is not provided to free accounts. We have a low cost account at $8.89 that includes customer support and all features.

James
James
Partner and Principal in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seems easy enough

Kommentare: Excellent. I have recommended it to several collegues and clients.

Was easy to do layout and has some cool analytics features that were easy to access and understand. Seems very strong for creating visually attractive e-mails such as flyers and allows professional results with no technical skills.

I had a small glitch importing some e-mails but it was easily handled and never reoccured.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool

Using eflymaker you can create multiple templates by drag and drop and you can also copy the template and make necessary changes. Other thing which like the most is that they provide detail insights like who opened email , how many time did they opened etc Last thing which I love is theme and plugins

can add more integrations and then it would be perfect solution

Rodrigo Iván
Rodrigo Iván
Director General in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing App For Non-Designers

Kommentare: I created flyers for a client I'm advertising for, it took me some time to figure it out but the result was great

Easy to use, reliable when you need a flyer done and you do not have skills on Photoshop or designer software.

Limited in terms of functions and integrations. A few more integrations will make this app amazing.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy content for online business

Kommentare: Easy use and great content

E flyer maker is easy access for we digital marketer to create easy flyer online and send mails online instead of stressing with logistic company or post office

Need to be updated every 3 years, the software is user friendly and easy to create online logo for customers

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Flyer Maker

I like the variety of flyers that the software allows us to make. From club promotions to pee wee football camps you are able to create eyecatching flyers to get your message across.

I wish there was a better editing system when your upload your personal pictures to the software. That’s the only weakness that I had.

Anum
Anum
Customer Desk in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

best for creating quick mailers or invitation

Kommentare: The best part about eflyer maker is its endless customisation options. This makes it easy to use for advanced users.

The program is very simple and the prices are simple and amazing

The interface could be enhanced. It needs a bit of a learning curve to get used to

Sagar
Sagar
Social Media Executive in Nepal
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Performance

Kommentare: I was lagging behind with e-mail marketing. And now with the help of eFlyer, I am having more upsell.

I like email designing the most. I got lot of ideas and I groomed myself with lot of email marketing techniques and concepts. Thanks to eFlyer, now I am getting lots of leads.

I think some of the texts are too small for us to understand. Would be better if texts there are optimized too.

Adam
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Design, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality product with excellent support

Kommentare: Effective system. Powerful layout tools. Helpful staff. Room for improvement, but always improving.

The timely and friendly responsiveness of their support team is excellent. Even if there are limitations to how the system processes your layout/design, they will help you fix it until they update their own system. Updates happen a few times a year and the system becomes better and better.

Dealing with all the moving parts, dynamic data, etc… it could be a little more straightforward. There's room for improvement in the UI paradigm here. The menus can be confusing at first, but I believe they can easily remedy that if they invest the time. The layout tools can sometimes be finicky, but are quite powerful, especially considering this is all web based.

Marc-André
Marketing & Communications Coordinator in Kanada
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software, beautiful templates are available.

Kommentare: Amazing experience, easy to use and foolproof for the legal basis of communication with the new anti-spam legislation.

Easy to use, drag and drop feature, templates are available but you can start from scratch if you are more experienced with these kinds of software. Possible to create amazing layouts in no time, also most of them are responsive, which is great for mobile and tablet users.

Sometimes if you want to edit the source code (HTML) and you clone an element the customized source code will not follow so you have to start again or copy/paste your code from a snippet tool.

Francis
pdg in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

C'est la fin !

Entreprise montréalaise. Ce qui devait améliorer le service à la clientèle...

Arrêt subit des activités. J'ai même eu peur de ne pas pouvoir récupérer le fichier de mes abonnés.

Ian
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

COLORI review

Excellent technical support and the plateform is user-friendly

It's hard to access our personal templates

Zella
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tenant Communications

Kommentare: We have eliminated the need to use "paper" when delivering messages to our tenants - saves time, saves on printing costs, saves trees and especially labour that can be used elsewhere instead of printing memos and hand delivering to tenants.

The ease in sending communications out to all our tenants instantly or scheduled for future delivery.

Unfortunately symbols, characters and punctuations are not permitted in subject line.

Mathieu
Vice-Président Technologie Innovation in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice product with nice feature

Kommentare: My experience with eFlyerMaker is very good. We use there service for 3 years now and I can't complain.

Simple to use Scallable Multi List manager Multi User

The product is evolving over time and for now it miss some key feature.

Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review from a research company

Kommentare: We are very happy with eFlyerMaker and the amount of time it saves just because of how easy it is to pull a report. In the past it took so long to pull a report and it only told us if the email was received or undelivered.

I LOVE that we can now pull a simple report and see who received our emails, who opened the email and how many times they have opened the email. I also like how easy it is to design and layout the look of the emails. If we need a different email we just duplicate the "master" email and make the necessary changes .

I don't like that we now have to have all the emails come from one person. We can no longer code in the CSR names. I know we can include all the Customer Service Reps in the CSV file and then split the CSV file in multiplt files, but that is a lot of extra work and would take hours to finish.

Laure
Digital Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

GReat tool!

Kommentare: The team at Intema is also very resourful. They were always there to help. I had issues with legal and they helped me figure out the right way to ask for Opt-in.

It's very easy to use. The options are great (emoji, .gif gabarit builder). I have trained my colleagues who are not specialized in digital marketing and they found it easy to use.

What I don't like is the fact that I pay for a database of 25k but I can only send to 14k because of the double opt-in of invalid emails. I believe it would be more efficient to be billed for the real users.

Georgia
Student in USA
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eFlyerMaker Review

Kommentare: This software was a good choice with many layouts for making a simple flyer. If I were ever to make something more complex than the flyer I made before, I might choose a different site.

I wanted to make a flyer about something I had lost in my neighborhood, but I wanted it to look sleek and professional. I found this website through a Google search and it worked out well for my needs. I liked the layouts it gave me and how easy it was to print my flyer. The website also looked very clean and simple.

I think the layout didn't give me enough options to move things around, make them bigger, etc. I also wish I could have customized the colors and fonts a little bit more when I was working on my flyer.

Angel
Content Creator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Game Changer That Exceeded Our Expectations

It's really helped us in our campaigns. The ease of use and all of the options helped us to come up with even more ideas that were going to work for us! It really helped us to express our vision.

I wish we had gotten it sooner than what we did. We spent too much time with others that weren't meeting our needs.

Marko
President in Kanada
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good bang for the buck

Kommentare: Really appreciated the quick response time from your support team, they've been very helpful.

Fairly easy to understand for a beginner.

Limitations on a few objects forcing us to start some posts from scratch. Can't remember what exactly because its been a few months since our last post. Of course once the limitations are knowns, it becomes a non-issue, but wasting time is never fun.

Shashank
Director in Indien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eFlyerMaker- E-way To Communicate with Your Customers

Kommentare: I generated a good number of quality leads.

I like it’s User Interface. It’s very easy to operate.

I didn’t find it’s delivery up to my expectations.

Eric
a&r constultant in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great way to make flyer

Kommentare: really couldn't do flyers without it anymore. its a life saver

Eflyer maker helps me make high quality professional looking music showcase flyers within minutes. couldn't live without it

i have no cons @ all it's very easy to use and helps you make extremely high quality flyers in minutes.

Mohit
Managing Director in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Truly an awe inspiring digital product, much to my rescue.

Kommentare: It was an immense pleasure for me to use this software and would recommend this to all netizens.

It was Truly an awe inspiring digital product, much to my rescue for my day to day usage of online digital product creation.

Few more extra features could be added to make life even easier.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Good email marketing tool that supports Services like the Signup form, Bounce Management, Tracking links and unsubscribe process remain active.

The dashboard looks like outdated old, you must improve the UI of the Dashboard.