Nintex Process Platform Erfahrungen

Über Nintex Process Platform

Mit der Nintex Workflow-Plattform kannst du deine Geschäftsprozesse schnell und einfach automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Nintex Process Platform

Bewertungen zu Nintex Process Platform

3,7
3,8

Nintex Process Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nintex Process Platform bereits verwendet?

Robert
Robert
Head of IT in Australien
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Essential Automation suite

Kommentare: It's been very positive. We started with promapp, expanded into NWC evaluated RPA for future use cases and signed up to Drawloop for Salesforce to enrich our offerings ther. We have removed several old lotus notes workflows already and have integrated into salesforce flawlessly. It's a breeze to get simple formbased workflows oging and the support team are very helpful with assisting if you run into trouble. They also offer theri services to build specific complex workflows as a service.

It's very much low/no code. There is a intuitive GUI to allow you to build processes/workflows/connections with little to no technoliogy background. We have implmented it and it is being used by non technical people to improve their own efficiency without having to ask IT to help. It is a very cost effective platfrom

the only real issue i have with the system is that it does not integrate as well as it could with it's own systems in places. The Promapp process mapping software has inbuild workflow functionality but it is not built on the Workflow cloud platform so theri is no way to either connect that system to others (salesforce, sharepoint etc) like you can in workflow cloud or even to start a workflow cloud process from within promapp. SO there is small gaps that mean more initial effort.

Chadd
Chadd
Principal Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Process Automation Tool on the Market

Kommentare: I've been an avid user of Nintex products since 2013. I started out as a basic user of the platform, to then building workflows and forms, to now consulting on it. Nintex is a really simple product to use. When you compare it other tools like SharePoint Designer Workflows/InfoPath, or even newer products from O365 like Flow/PowerApps, Nintex still stands above the rest. It's just a super simple product to use. A lot of the functionality is drag and drop. You can easily drag and drop controls into the designer. It's then easy to construct the settings within those action to fit your needs. The logic easily flows together. This can all be done without any in-depth IT experience. Any user in the company can be trained to use Nintex and create workflows and forms for their business needs.

The entire Nintex suite is unlike any other process automation product out there. Not only is it a low-code, easy to use tool for building processes in environments like SharePoint or Salesforce, they have really started to expand their tool-set by offering tools to manage other things like process mapping, RPA, mobile. This list goes on. Nintex can do it all.

To be honest, there aren't many things I dislike about Nintex. One complaint I hear a lot from clients is the pricing of the tool. It can be expensive, but like you always hear, you get what you pay for.

Business Systems Analyst in Taiwan
Halbleiter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product with poor account management

Kommentare: This review is for the Nintex Workflows on-prem server licenses. It does a better job than SharePoint Designer on the process automation in SharePoint and different applications/servers. However, due to the drama on the account management side and the higher pricing to the cloud, I will not consider implement it in the cloud environment.

The workflow design canvas also works as a documentation platform for the project release or even the audit review. With the purchase of license, we can create unlimited workflows with the old pricing model. We learned the new subscription model prices based on the number of workflows on the cloud, and the price is higher than what we would like to afford. I am glad that we only use Nintex Workflows in the on-prem environment.

The thing that I dislike Nintex most is their horrendous customer service. Within a year of the license purchase, I have been contacted consistently with 6 different account managers and ALL of them wanted to know our company and learn how we used Nintex!?! Initially I talked to them, then I realized every of them is new to Nintex and I just kept repeating the same conversation to different account manager! This company has high employee turnover rate and is very unorganized. They provided me a wrong quote and blamed it to an employee no longer with the company. Though the quote had not expired, Nintex refused to honor it. After we paid. the tech support also issued our renewed server licenses to a wrong person... There is so much drama on the account / license management side of Nintex, which really ruins the reputation of their products.

SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Application Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tackle Large Problem With Ease

Kommentare: Nintex has given us chance to be more gainful. This instrument has a ton of in OOB capacity which not just causes us to control the measure of customization and furthermore enhances the time spent for any new element expansion. The item is adaptable and has part of intensity in itself which multifold when gets added to SharePoint out of box capacities. The item has a decent and solid work process demonstrate which is extremely dependable and furthermore gives chance to troubleshoot the issue. The item has been very much acknowledged by all end clients and they like the portable good element the best.

The extensive variety of work process ability which encourages incredibly to decrease customization in SharePoint. Any day to business capacity will be accessible in Nintex out of box.We have spent a great deal of cash and endeavors in tweaking part of SharePoint application. I wish we could have discovered this item previously with the goal that we could have dodged the customization. Making arrangements for Nintex is extremely vital, when we begun we figured we will improve the situation just 15% of the application yet now we figure we could have expanded that rate. Since client selection for Nintex is superior to any custom arrangements.

The UI still looks like minimal old and can be significantly moved forward. Thee organization is making a decent attempt however when analyzed against a few companions I see prerequisite of upgrades. In the event that you contrast and some other cloud based item you probably won't care for the look and feel which may be minimal old.

SharePoint Engineer and Technical Support Analyst in Ungarn
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A good tool to automate your business processes

Kommentare: Nintex is generally a good tool. SharePoint with Nintex features seems even more attractive and satisfactory.

Nintex is really easier to set up and configure. For end users who are actually not good in programming and who do have any coding experience, Nintex is a great advantage so that they can go to SharePoint Platform and create their own workflows which allows to automate business processes. As an engineering team, we chose Nintex over default SharePoint Workflows, because it gives more functionalities to the basic SharePoint platform and it extends SharePoint with new features which are not currently available in SharePoint. Visualization and overall User Interface are really well designed, which allows for effective user experience.

However, the tool is not supported effectively, I would say. It has to be given more consideration and care when customers ask for help. This is just a kind advice to Nintex. The second of all, the performance is a bit slow and overall architecture is a bit complicated which it really makes it difficult to learn, implement and configure the tool over SharePoint. Nintex has also a lot of dependencies on SharePoint and this makes it difficult to scale effectively. For new releases, it could better if they notify the administrators, engineers in customer companies to be aware of the current changes, additional new features.

Karim
IT-Consultant in Deutschland

Powerfull but slow and with a lot of bugs

Kommentare: I was a huge fan of Nintex for the on premise SharePoint. But since my customers are moving more and more to Office 365 I'm becomming more reluctant because of the performance issues

Its possible to solve a lot of issues using Nintex without the need to code

The performance is very slow. Especially when using Nintex Forms for SharePoint online. We have a huge issue with user acceptancy because of this. Loading a form can take over 30 seconds. In addition there are a lot of frustrating issues in the designer: its not possible to modify or even to check the settings on references. You need always to start all over, if you want to change something. Sometimes configured actions brake without any reason.

IT in USA
Halbleiter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Nintex Workflow only

Kommentare: Overall Nintex workflow has allowed us to streamline several business processes (including RMA, Shipping document creation, etc. ) in our manufacturing environment. Site workflows have improved data transparency to business users and owners. Note: Nintex workflow might be a solution for Nintex to fix their license renewal process!

Visual workflow tool that is easier to use and troubleshoot that standard SPD workflows. In the past 3+ years myself and team have been able to achieve workflows that would not be able to be done with SPD: including pushing SP form data to word templates, site reporting workflows and interacting with excel spreadsheets.

Software is fine despite unexpected canceled workflows with poor guidance on why it canceled. Support / purchase and renewal process is not transparent. The renewal process is not straightforward and this year in particular we have gone through 5 different contacts (Nintex employees and Nintex 3rd party) to just renew our yearly license. Very confusing and frustrating for a simple process.

Josh
Josh
Program Implementation Manager in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Scalable Product

Kommentare: Outstanding.

Nintex neatly fills the gap between SalesForce and emailing a colleague... where a full scale workflow manager is overkill... but unmanaged communication isn't cutting it. For setup, Nintex eschews coding in favour of graphical workflow setups. Each node on the workflow as modular attributes and options that affect how the system works; as the administrator, it bridges your abstract workflow designs with implementing this product 1:1. The user experience is wild: if you implement this product properly, users will *never even know* they're using a workflow manager. Nintex's outputs are sent to users by email; users reply to that same email with custom action words like "approved" or "rejected" which pushes tasks or files to the next steps of the system. I have a lot of experience for technophobes and 'computer challenged' people... Nintex's genius is in talking to those end users like a memo from 1992.

The product is priced according to the number of workflows, not the number of users. It can be difficult to sell this product in small companies where the ROI is skewed by few users/ numerous workflows. For numerous users/ moderate workflows, this product sells itself.

Ravi
Ravi
Sr. Project Lead in USA
Öl & Energie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Nintex Forms & Workflow Engine

Kommentare: Both Nintex Form & Workflow design and development is very user friendly including the deployment too...

Creating complex custom forms using Nintex is very easy and user friendly...a Layman can also build the form easily...

Many time the workflow didnt trigger immediately and it will take few minutes and says it is in queue...

Software Developer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Powerful Nintex

Nintex has a wide range to tools such as Forms, Workflow and Nintex Live. I have mainly used Forms and Workflow within our SharePoint environment and it gives the user power to developer complex processes easily using the Workflow part of it. Forms then allows the user to create modern, sleek, dynamic forms to give a professional look and feel to the generic SharePoint form.

My only Con was certain limitations with certain functionality but that was due to our environment version but we are due to upgrade so those cons should be removed.

Martie
SharePoint / Nintex Specialist in Südafrika

NO CONTEST - seriously

Kommentare: My background: 3 years embedded 24/7 in the Nintex on-prem toolset building custom solutions in the financial services industry. During that time, Nintex became my go-to toolset for accomplishing the impossible. I was appointed to my current consulting position primarily as a result of that experience, and have functioned as a subject matter expert in this environment ever since. Nintex has recently been placed under pressure from PowerApps & Flow, but Nintex outstrips every other offering I've ever worked with in the automation game. No other product I've tried can handle the level of complexity Nintex handles with ease. Companies evaluate automation purely on price point, but they are unaware of the hidden costs PowerApps & Flow bring about. For example: if you want to roll out an app to the entire enterprise and all your clients, it would cost you 1 Nintex form and 1 workflow because the product is powerful / stable enough to combine the output of a dozen Flows into a single Nintex workflow, but if you build the same app on PowerApps / Flow, every single user needs to be individually licensed for those products. Bye bye cheap licences for non-power-users. This little nugget is seldom shared with people who hold the cheque books. Please share this with them, very loudly and from all the roof tops.

Its sheer, unadulterated power. I've built single Nintex workflows where a dozen Flows couldn't do the same job in the same time, with the same level of efficiency. I also found it far easier to learn than Flow - I still hate that POS. It's hands-down the most efficient automation toolset I've ever used.

It's obviously difficult to match the on-prem power in an O365 world and there are functions in the on-prem space I'd dearly love to see duplicated across, but we all know that everything has an opportunity cost. In order to get some of the awesome new functionality in the O365 space, some of my favourite toys may need to be sacrificed.

Jordan
Lead Developer in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple workflow for everyone

Kommentare: Here are some process we have dematerialized :
- Internal Purchase Order
- Approval of none business working hours
- Customer order approval
- Availability planning resources
- Employee Annual review
- Word generation
- Multiple forms of customer data creations

With Nintex, you can easily create workflows and forms. Without any software / development skills, you can create powerfull forms and workflows. For example, we have created a purchase order application that send email (lazy-approval) to manager asking their approval for the PO, and simply by answering the email, the PO can be approved of rejected. We are using Nintex inside our Intranet (SharePoint) platform. Features I like : - lazy approval - Word generation (based on data in SharePoint) - Call Webservice (simple query / update in another system) - History - Wysiwyg forms (and responsive) - And a lot more !

There is not so cons about Nintex (maybe it's pricing ?)

Anissa
Webmaster in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nintex is a true enterprise platform.

Kommentare: Overall I love the Nintex Platform. Early on, with no training, there were some advanced workflow items that I found difficult to do, but with the many platform updates and upgrades, things are much easier to accomplish. Their form platform keeps evolving to be more user-friendly and simpler to use. They keep adding more functionality and integrations into the workflow. And most of all, I have had good customer service.

Nintex makes creating forms and workflows easy. No programming experience needed. Nintex is my go to form and workflow platform. The ease of creating smart forms, and creating a simple to complex workflow behind them is just what we needed. Even though I am in IT, I love that my super users/business analysts can use Nintex for their own business needs.

Would love better permissions on SharePoint forms and a simple way to close tasks from the original form. This can be done with Nintex Workflow Cloud to a certain extent but not as easily with SharePoint online. Would love to be able to do cross-site queries inside of Nintex Workflow.

Karen
ICT Coordinator in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback from Daily User

Kommentare: Our business has massively benefited from the introduction of Nintex Forms and flow and have been able to take some of most cumbersome process and improve efficiencies significantly. We look forward to implementing some of the newer features in the future and possibly some other aspects of Nintex as a whole.

Simplicity in form creation, particularly with new version and the ease of linking to SharePoint lists. Love some of the new features I have seen and am waiting for everything to be in the SharePoint version. There are so many things i could say but as far as this type of product is concerned, in my opinion it is definitely the best.

Requirement to know code for some things. Most of it is there but when it comes to specifics then I find it hard to find the information I need to be able to achieve something. I also don't find help material logical and it takes a long to filter to find the exact answer to sometimes very simple questions. Also wish there were more workshop/training opportunities around SharePoint form creation and flow. Lastly, flow is extremely difficult to view and follow when they becomes large.

Mario
Director, Sales in Kanada

DevFacto Technologies - Reseller Partner review

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been exceptional. The suite of products is high quality and the staff are very supportive, reactive, positive and very pleasant to work with in every aspect of needs and requirements.

Nintex is visual so technical and especially non technical end users get a very clean perspective on how its configured and used to streamline many day-to-day Business Processes. Our Consultants have great success showcasing how it brings value to every department or division in the corporation as it seeks to become faster, more accurate and lean in process automation.

It's premium price. As our Customers are exposed to more and varied solutions from many different providers it is sometimes a little more difficult to justified a premium priced suite of products.

Gary
Continuous Improvement Specialist in Neuseeland
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Promapp

Kommentare: Only used Promapp so the overall experience for that is very good. We are documenting process to ensure staff (and the organisation) know what they are or should be doing, to training new people, to capture institutional knowledge, and of course push accountability for process and Risks into the right business area and to the right people

Ease of use, presentation of content (except Risk Module), the methodology for content

Administration tasks for updating Roles, Users, etc needs to have more bulk load and update functionality. The Risk module is causing a bad name within our organisation for Promapp in general. It needs work and our person who manages that module is already in discussion with our Customer Success Manager

Jacob
Senior Consultant in UK

Easy to Use Process Automation For Quick ROI

It's an easy interface compared to other low code tools that does make it quick to use and quick to learn.

Due to the simplicity of use, it's hard to build and manage very complex solutions in it. It can also suffer with performance at large scale.

Caroline
Technical Project Manager III in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nintex for SharePoint

Kommentare: Nintex is the foundation of our workflow structure across a large organization. We could not achieve our SharePoint design requirements without Nintex.

Much more flexible and customizable workflow solution for SharePoint. Much better form generator and much better customization for forms.

Limitations on form activity. Documentation of form customization is weak. Some features do not work as anticipated.

Matt
Intranet Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Nintex Workflow and Forms - Do you need the bleeding edge?

Kommentare: Generally positive. As a long time customer, we have been happy and successful with them.

The best thing about both the forms and the workflow is how you can get detailed and fine grained with it. It goes beyond generic

The pricing is increasing and the value is dropping over time. The basic and included features and functions of Office 365 are rapidly getting better and more inclusive of the types of things most solutions require (making forms look good and responsive, approvals, etc).

Minnie
Quality Engineer in USA
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful... and then it Breaks

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nintex workflows has been a positive one. Even though I am experiencing the "failed to run" errors currently, all of my other workflows run and continue to operate smoothly. I continue to suggest incorporating Nintex workflows into our processes.

The Nintex workflows are amazingly intuitive. As long as you have a firm understanding of what you want to happen, the Nintex workflow can make it happen. The functionality is amazing.

The workflow breaks. Randomly. Failed to run, failed to start errors when there seems to be nothing wrong. I only see this issue in my most complicated workflow. All others run business as usually.

Gary
Systems Administrator in USA
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nintex has the best SharePoint product

Kommentare: Ability to create nice forms and complex workflows to create entire systems on SharePoint.

As far as the Workflow and Forms products for SharePoint, it has no equal in the SharePoint world. You can create custom and advanced forms and complex workflows to do nearly any job imaginable. They have a great community and there are many consultants available for anyone to work with Nintex programs. The customization and automation we were able to put in place with Nintex let our entire organization be more efficient .

It is an IT piece of software and therefore few users will be comfortable with using it. But as an IT professional or SharePoint admin that understands logic and flow, it's the best software available. Also the cost is expensive, especially with the subscription model.

Demetris
Application Architect in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review of Nintex workflows on premise

This product is great for on premises SharePoint. It improves and expands the capabilities of SharePoint workflows significantly and allows for a lot of functionality that is not possible with the SharePoint 2010 workflows, plus you do not have to install the obsolete Workflow Manager in 2019.

I am glad that SharePoint on premises is still supported. This is where the strength of the software is.

Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great bundle of features for Process Management & Process Automation

This tool is so easy to use and provide Flexible drag & drop designer option to develop Advanced workflows, forms, & state machines .It is seamless to Integrated across different systems . Works well with SharePoint on premise and SP Online . Love using it.

Licencing cost is bit expensive which some time creates hurdle for customer who is having budget constraints.

Ashish
Senior Consultant in Australien

Great Product Easy to use

Kommentare: I used it for ten years it is a great solution to easily automate the most complex proceses

Ease of deployment Rich features Great Look and feel Easy for users

Sometimes Buggy Some of the features are limited In some cases easy deployment becomes complex due to unavailability of features and use of workarounds

Greg
Sr Busines Systems Analyst in USA

SharePoint workflow made easy

Kommentare: We were able to automate processes with very little code by tapping into the SharePoint workflow engine.

It's rather simple to use, administer and maintain. Once it's deployed you're typically good to go. Upgrades are also rather straight forward.

It's expensive for what it is, its paint and putty on top of SharePoint. It's worth money, I just question the amount of money.