4.8/5
    4.6/5
    4.9/5

Über Jumbula

Jumbula – eine komplette Plattform für Online-Registrierungen, die Verwaltung von Klassen und Ferienlager und ein Engagement im Online-Marketing.

Erfahre mehr über Jumbula

43 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Andres A.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Use for after school language program"

Kommentare: This application was transformative for us and took us from old school to new school in just a few months. We like having our registration held centrally and being able to export it in many different ways. Now that we have a nice setup, next year the effort to setup our new school year registrations will be one forth the effort.

Vorteile: The application is more robust than I had imagined going in. We use the customized registration forms and an integrated webpage that sits within our corporate site for each of our 40 schools and 100 classes. This seamless workflow has worked really well to register around 800 participants. Integrating Stripe for payments was easy. We use templates for our automatic confirmations and manual confirmations. Adding staff and giving them a view to our rosters through the mobile app is much better than our previous manual paper system. The registration period is full of non standard issues with families. And to make up for that, we are able to edit a registrants content or add a new registrant manually. I took my time setting up our system over the course of 2 months but you will need a solid month to do it right. Along the way, the support staff has been very responsive and has made enhancements to their software in places where I found issues. I am happy with our purchase so far as I found that I was glued to the dashboard where I could view our realtime registration status through our critical registration period.

Nachteile: 1. There is some quirkiness with the menu clicks that expand or collapse views.
2. The mobile app is new and the data flow from the back end to the mobile app is not robust yet. It needs another release to fully remove our reliance on paper rosters.
3. Some users complained about the registration process when trying to go to the webpage on their phones so I don't think the website is mobile responsive.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Karina H.
President/Owner
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"I love the Jumbula team"

Kommentare: When I first contracted with this company, I was focus on a couple of particular solutions in a cost efficient way. As things progressed, we ended up solving a lot more at no additional cost. Just it was there. I have a second business and I had no doubt to jump once more and use the same system for that other business as well.

Vorteile: I appreciated the support during the training and setting up process, but the best has been the positive feedback we’ve received from parents regarding the easiness of the registration process. When parents tell you how smooth this system (Jumbula) was compared to others around, that praise seriously confirms you made the right choice.

Nachteile: A few more features could be added for mailing campaigns but I know the Jumbula team is already working on it.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Judy S.
Program coordinator
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2017

"Berkeley Chess School review of Jumbula"

Kommentare: Jumbula helped us create the website we wanted to take all registrations for our chess classes.
We offer about 105 classes at a time and about 50% register through our site. In addition we register students for chess tournaments and summer camps through the site. They made a very nice looking site and are very responsive to our requests when we need help.
Jalal is a very nice person and the support staff have been great.

Vorteile: I am not a tech person so don't have the context for this question, really. I help set up classes, put them online, and manage registrations. My reaction is very practical - I just want it to work!

Nachteile: Some parents complain at times about it but we think it could have been mainly problems with Paypal. We have just moved to Stripe. The complaints have slowed down. And having conversations with people who run similar programs, I hear that there are always some parents who have a hard time doing anything online.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Brandy H.
Educational Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Works Perfectly for our Organization"

Kommentare: The support from the Jumbula staff has been unmatched! There have been several things I've had to learn new, however my support team has been available every day I needed help. It has been a farly

Vorteile: We absolutely needed this in our business! We're a not for profit that previously used Google Forms for registration. Not only has this streamlined this process and saved me about 20 hours a week, but has made it less frustrating for us and added many, many features that we didn't have previously. Plus, the subscription fees have

Nachteile: There is quite a learning curve to this software. We have a transition and I now have to train the new staff.
There are a few bugs in the software as well- however as I bring them up to tech support, they are addressed.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Teresa P.
Owner/Manager
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2017

"Time saving and easy to use"

Kommentare: Jumbula has provided us with a number of different solutions for our business. Their website/software is easy to use and solves a number of problems for businesses that provide classes, camps and other services to parents and children. It does the job of at least one employee with the click of a few buttons. Customer service has been incredibly responsive. As a parent, I would love it if more businesses used Jumbula - being able to register for multiple classes online, fill out paperwork efficiently, and communicate with teachers and coaches easily makes life so much easier.

Vorteile: Easy to use, efficient, simplifies processes.

Nachteile: The idea of switching to a system like Jumbula can seem overwhelming, but it is quite easy and customer service was very helpful. On the consumer side, I wish more local businesses used Jumbula - especially because I much prefer to be able to do all registrations and forms online at my own convenience and not have to do it in person and/or every single time one of my children takes a new class from the same person or organization.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2017
Salil M.
Co-Founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"From 380 customer service interactions per summer season...to ONE."

Kommentare: Did you read the part about reducing customer service interactions from 380+ to 1? We've saved so much admin time that we got busy with other thing!

Vorteile: Jumbula has completely streamlined and revamped our daycamp registration process. We've gone from 2017, nearly 400 customer service interactions for our daycamps (almost a 1:1 ratio for registrations to interactions, each one anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour)...to ONE for 2018, and that one mostly involved getting her started by clicking the right link. Super streamlined and intuitive, with a well-thought-out GUI that makes sense to busy parents.

Nachteile: Reporting needs some work; it would be nice if all reports lived in the same place. The administrative side of things isn't quite as intuitive as the customer-facing interface, but it's also not bad: reasonably speedy, pretty interface, etc. Responsive design would also be nice, or a mobile admin app for tablets / phones.

Sunje O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Great registration software"

Kommentare: Well functioning registration software for a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Jumbula has reduced the amount of time we spend on our after-school yoga program registration dramatically. It offers many useful features from roster creation to email campaigns, an app for instructors to access rosters and sign students in and out, financial reports, a program calendar, and much more. The registration process is easy for parents. Most of our families sign up repeatedly — once they create an account, they don't have to enter all their information again, saving them time as well.
Jumbula's customer support is outstanding, responding quickly to any questions or concerns. We also appreciate that the developers are very receptive to customer feedback and continue to improve the software, adding new features on a regular basis.

Nachteile: Even though the software is designed well and relatively easy to figure out on your own, a few more tutorials would be helpful. We would also like to see a store feature, and we were told that it is in the works. There is a way to add products in the current version, but it is very limited and does not include any drop-down menus, or features like sales tax, shipping, etc.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Chris P.
Business Owner
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Saved my business"

Kommentare: I chose Jumbula from a field of products To run my afterschool program. I liked the way the system will automatically bill my customers on a pre-set schedule. Really helped take my business to the next level.

Vorteile: Automated payments
Tracking of payments
Family information database

Nachteile: Ease of setup
Changes can be difficult
Would like more customization options

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Zain A.
Founder & Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"What a powerful platform!"

Kommentare: I tested over 20 classroom management cloud-based platforms. I started cancelling my trial one platform at a time and Jumbula was the one that persevered. Not only did it satisfy all my business requirements, but it also opened up my eyes to new possibilities (campaigns, retention, and CRM). Can't recommend it enough.

Vorteile: - Great platform
- Easy to use
- Very comprehensive - includes every possible feature!
- Support team is so accommodating and helpful. They answer all my queries and concerns in a very efficient and timely manner.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything! It's a solid platform and I'm glad I found it.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Nadia S.
Executive Director
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Solid Product + Outstanding Service = Excellent Tech Company"

Vorteile: Jumbula has been invaluable in the design, implementation, launch and support of our nonprofit's website.

Nachteile: As with all technology there can be a learning curve and an evolution of requirements in terms of functionality, but Jumbula is open and flexible to meeting client needs whether it be training, customization, implementation or support.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Justin C.
Program Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2017

"Lots of promise"

Kommentare: Jumbula has a lot of promise as a registration software. It conveniently consolidates your registration, payment, and scheduling needs into one package. Using Jumbula is mostly intuitive - it should be noted that there isn't a full-on user manual, just a handful of tutorial videos, but it's usually quite simple to figure out what's going on by yourself or with help from someone experienced with the program. The flexibility this software allows is impressive, and it is easily molded to your organization's needs. It is easy to set up classes, schedules, and fees, and once you're done with a season, you can easily copy that information into an identical later season. Setting up payments with PayPal and/or Stripe adds a level of convenience for both you and your registrants. You can easily schedule installment reminders and re-send them at any time for overdue accounts. The dashboard provides a neat snapshot of some important numbers like total registrants and the revenue of your programs. Customer Service is impeccable - the staff is always fast, friendly, and helpful whatever your needs. Considering that some pieces are a work in progress - navigation can be counterintuitive, and searches don't exactly work the way you expect them to every time - the folks at Jumbula are very open and receptive to design feedback to create a better product. User feedback is important to them, so feel free to offer constructive comments on the product's design, use, or useful features. Jumbula is already quite powerful at its current price point and is set to improve greatly.

Vorteile: -A convenient one-stop shop for all of your registration needs
-Paypal and Stripe integration
-Easy to use
-Excellent customer service
-Lots of impact for its price point

Nachteile: -No user manual or FAQs; only a handful of tutorial videos available
-Counterintuitive navigation
-Search function works inconsistently
-Some pieces feel like they're still in a beta phase

• Bewertet am 24.2.2017
Jordan F.
Environmental Education Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"We are very happy with the Jumbula software; it has made camp registration much easier!"

Kommentare: Jumbula has made our lives much easier during the summer camp registration process. On the back end, there is very little effort once your account is set up. It has provided nearly every feature we wanted in our registration software. It has made the post registration process much easier as well. Running reports has been very helpful as well. We are very happy with our choice to go with Jumbula.

Vorteile: Jumbula has nearly every feature necessary for registration administration. It allows easy tracking of registration transactions and participants. It provides easy reporting. It also provides many custom features to meet the needs of the administration staff. The functionality of the software is near seamless. I will also add that the customer support team has been incredible. They have been very patient with me while learning to use the software and always find a solution to any issue that arises.

Nachteile: We have only run into a few limitations of the software that do not fit our needs. We would like to be able to link this software to our organization's database to transfer report information. There are a few reports that we were unable to customize to fit our needs, however being able to copy and paste info into our database is helpful. There are some aspects that could be improved, but overall this has been a great fit for us!

Marcia B.
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2017

"Outstanding Platform & Partner"

Kommentare: Jumbula has provided an outstanding, customized solution for our registration and information management needs. They have been an invaluable, responsive partner throughout the design, development and deployment of our system. Their multi-layer software enables organizations of all sizes and with diverse needs to find exactly the right fit for their business. The Jumbula staff are undeniably responsive to and genuinely interested in our feedback and requests. We highly recommend them.

Vorteile: Flexibility to customize to meet our specific needs.

Nachteile: Not immediately user-intuitive, but the capabilities it provides require a small learning curve on the part of the user.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Kendale A.
Chair
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Great Experience "

Kommentare: Our program starting using Jumbula in 2017 and it has improved, enhanced, and made our registration process extremely efficient at a price that is unbeatable. Jumbula replaced our Excel spreadsheet and made our registration for approximately 200 students from pre-kindergarten to 8th grade much more user-friendly for our program and parents. The reporting enables administrators to extract information that is needed. Jumbula is a great product for the price and we could not be happier.

Vorteile: East of Use
Pricing
Availability
Secure
Reporting

Nachteile: Specific customizations are not as robust as you'd like

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Aaron B.
Owner/Director
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2016

"Jumbula Rocks!"

Kommentare: In the past, trying to manage registration for our classes and camps was a headache. As our programs grew, we worried roster management would take too much time. With Jumbula, creating forms, managing payments and running reports is a breeze. Jumbula has been a game changer for us!

Vorteile: My business has several different types of programs, from clinics to multi-day camps, Jumbula's software covers the whole spectrum.

Nachteile: The side bar scrolling down. They also don't have a contact integration for Mailchimp or Constant Contact. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that's on its way!

• Bewertet am 16.8.2016
Sadhna T.
Business Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2017

"Responsive Customer Service & Reasonable Price Makes Me a Loyal Customer"

Kommentare: Jumbula is a relatively new player in the market and they haven't yet perfected their product. The good news is that they know that and are very responsive to feedback from their customers. When I have made suggestions for making the software more user-friendly or correcting an error, they have acted on my suggestions. In addition, when I email technical questions, I receive a response, usually within 48 hours. The sales representative with whom I first interacted stays in touch with me and is accessible. I like working with a start-up that is responsive to its customers, open to feedback and constantly improving its product. In addition, most of my customers find the software user-friendly, it provides the tools I need to run my business, and the cost is very affordable for my non-profit. So far, I am very satisfied with Jumbula and plan to stay with this company.

Vorteile: Features
Ease of use
Cost
Customer service

Nachteile: Registration process could be streamlined, particularly when the customer is registering for multiple classes
Some customers encounter problems with log-in or with registration that we are unable to resolve

• Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Liz S.
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2016

"Best classroom registration software!"

Kommentare: We transitioned to Jumbula this past June after two unsuccessful attempts at customizing our own software. We were looking for an out-of-the-box solution for our families to register for classes and Jumbula was it!

Vorteile: Jumbula is easy to use on both the front and back ends. Their customer support is personalized and quick to answer questions and make adjustments. Our families have responded very well to the system - it is extremely intuitive and easy to use. We have received very few calls with questions about how to enroll. It meets our program management and accounting needs and they have been very generous in creating several customized reports and functions for us! Also, you can't beat the price.

Nachteile: Donations are treated the same as any other product and therefore there is no automated tax deductible letter. This said, they are EXTREMELY responsive to customer needs so I wouldn't be surprised if this is included in a release down the road.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2016
David H.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2019

"Great Product"

Kommentare: Great product that allowed us to manage multiple remote location programs where the local school staff can take attendance and manage a large district wide program for over 1600 students in over 100 schools.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use of the product and the company's willingness to update its product to serve our needs. Most of my requests to have something changed with the program was done in less than a month.

Nachteile: Minor glitches, but it has never hindered what we are doing.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Joshua L.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2017

"Jumbula Is An Excellent Product"

Kommentare: I am the Executive Director for a nonprofit organization in Austin, TX that conducts fine arts sessions, workshops, and camps for children with special needs. Using the Jumbula platform as our registration site and as our email distribution platform is a great experience. We pay a low monthly fee for an easy to use platform on our end, and a user-friendly experience for the parents who register their children for our programs. I liked how easy it was to sync our Stripe and PayPal accounts. Jumbula produces several reports, and I rely on the Registration report the most. I enjoy looking at the stats of our email campaigns - I can see who our message was successfully delivered to and who opened it. When I had initial user questions, Ignacio was very quick to respond, and very helpful. I highly recommend Jumbula.

Vorteile: The software is generally easy for me to use. Once I learned how it works, it does not take me long to complete my tasks.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Director of Communications & Admissions
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2018

"Jumbula is the answer!"

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service! Love the app as well and love how our instructors can access all their registrations, etc. simply and easily.

Vorteile: The team at Jumbula have thought of everything! Every time I think something can't be done, I discover that Jumbula has already anticipated it and incorporated it into the program. It's obvious they've done their research and learned from actual people who rely on the program. This is the first program I've used for registration purposes that is simple, intuitive and user-friendly. So happy I stumbled upon it when searching for a new platform to use for this exact purpose. Can't recommend highly enough.

Nachteile: I needed a bit of hand holding to get started and I still wish there was an option to sell licensed merchandise on the site.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2018
Kris G.
Director of Education & Development
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Jumbula Software"

Kommentare: Easy way to do registrations. Monthly calendar is a huge help and add-on!

Vorteile: Very easy to set schedules, great follow up emails with attached documents

Nachteile: campaign usage could be altered, can not group my campaigns when they are outdated, can't re-send

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Artem I.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2017

"This is it!"

Vorteile: Jumbula is extremely efficient software that helps us to properly operate our company. Their support team is very responsive and helpful you are guaranteed to receive an answer with a solution to your question within two hours or so. Moreover, they are open to ideas on how to improve the software and try their best to develop the project. Their price is moderate too! Great value!

Nachteile: More reporting tools could help. We have multiple locations and cannot run one report that would contain data from all locations.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Claudia B.
Marketing and Operations Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"Jumbula Review"

Kommentare: I manage enrollment for multiple programs offered at a non-profit arts center and Jumbula makes it very easy to run.

Vorteile: Jumbula is very easy to use, as I don't consider myself a tech person. The customer service is fantastic if I ever need anything.

Nachteile: The functionality can be a bit tricky at times with certain things I'm trying to change within a program, but as stated before, if I have an issue I just email support and am promptly emailed back with a correction.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Judith L.
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"Jumbula has streamlined our registration process and has tons of features we really need."

Vorteile: Easy set-up. Phone- and computer-friendly user interface. App-based attendance. FANTASTIC customer support that listens to our requests and does their utmost to accommodate our business needs.

Nachteile: Some limitations on user-facing customization. Reporting flexibility could improve, but we can get what we need out of the system. Coupons and waitlists are present but need improvement. But these are all minor and they're working on it - really!

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Leslie F.
Director of External Programs
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2019

"Great bang for your buck!"

Kommentare: So far so good! The support team has been amazing!

Vorteile: Jumbula does so much for the price! It is easy to learn and has tons of helpful reports to stay organized with your registrations. If they do not have the report, you can most likely create a custom report or their wonderful support staff can!

Nachteile: The reports are all over the place. I just wish it was easier to find things. Also I wish that it had things by camper vs order.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2019