Über Jumbula

Jumbula – eine komplette Plattform für Online-Registrierungen, die Verwaltung von Klassen und Ferienlager und ein Engagement im Online-Marketing.

Erfahre mehr über Jumbula

It was very easy to integrate Jumbula into our website so customers could register for events.

Bewertungen zu Jumbula

Jumbula hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jumbula bereits verwendet?

Andres
Andres
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use for after school language program

Kommentare: This application was transformative for us and took us from old school to new school in just a few months. We like having our registration held centrally and being able to export it in many different ways. Now that we have a nice setup, next year the effort to setup our new school year registrations will be one forth the effort.

The application is more robust than I had imagined going in. We use the customized registration forms and an integrated webpage that sits within our corporate site for each of our 40 schools and 100 classes. This seamless workflow has worked really well to register around 800 participants. Integrating Stripe for payments was easy. We use templates for our automatic confirmations and manual confirmations. Adding staff and giving them a view to our rosters through the mobile app is much better than our previous manual paper system. The registration period is full of non standard issues with families. And to make up for that, we are able to edit a registrants content or add a new registrant manually. I took my time setting up our system over the course of 2 months but you will need a solid month to do it right. Along the way, the support staff has been very responsive and has made enhancements to their software in places where I found issues. I am happy with our purchase so far as I found that I was glued to the dashboard where I could view our realtime registration status through our critical registration period.

1. There is some quirkiness with the menu clicks that expand or collapse views. 2. The mobile app is new and the data flow from the back end to the mobile app is not robust yet. It needs another release to fully remove our reliance on paper rosters. 3. Some users complained about the registration process when trying to go to the webpage on their phones so I don't think the website is mobile responsive.

Megan
Co-owner in USA

Worth the switch!

Kommentare: We went from accepting payments with our old software to now being able to completely manage classes with Jumbula. It's saving us time and money. Our old software provider used a payment processor that was outrageously expensive. Jumbula is much more affordable, and it's making our lives easier. Support can sometimes be a little slow if you can't find the answer in the knowledge base, and we do have to use some workarounds for features that we're missing, but it's all so much better than our previous software that we really can't complain!

We switched from a software that allowed us to take payments but had no class management features. Jumbula has been a great upgrade to help us manage classes and students, assign teachers, communicate with students, move students to other classes, etc. Overall it's a great management tool, and allows us to keep our programs affordable by offering payment pans to customers.

We're missing a handful of features from our previous software, but we've been able to use workarounds for everything, and Jumbula has been VERY great about working with us to prioritize some of the features we need for upcoming releases. We're missing stand alone invoicing, and don't have a great solution for selling our private class packages. We're also struggling a little bit with integration to our website. But we know all of these features are undergoing improvement, and are part of the roadmap, so we're excited!

Elizabeth
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have potential, but not for prime time if you need more customization, and robust reporting.

Kommentare: cannot do proper embedded link so that the url stays under my institution's name. I stopped using it after 6-9 months.

Support tries to improve, but too slow to have anything happen. Probably because of limited # developer(s). Have potential, and need time to grow. BUT, Jumbula cannot do incorporate proper embed link / iframe as promised right at the sales. I was promised to have that iframe/embed link incorporated, but they never delivered. Since the reporting system is very limited anyway, I stopped using it after 6-9 months. Currently, I use SmartRec by Amilia - FAR more robust and well-thought out. OK.. it costs more than Jumbula; but it is definitely worth it.

limited customization. Reporting is limited.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the missing embedded link or iframe feature. We understand the importance of having registration pages under your institution's domain name, and we regret not fulfilling our promise immediately. We appreciate your feedback on limited customization and reporting capabilities, and we are continuously working to improve these features. Although our system aims to be user-friendly, we acknowledge that it may not meet everyone's unique requirements. We're glad to hear that you have found a system that better suits your needs. Your feedback will be used to enhance our services in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We're here to assist you.

Tina
Operations Manager in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Customizable

Kommentare: Great! They were always prompt in answering email and phone calls. Our onboarding specialist, Ignacio, is very approachable and makes asking questions, training our staff or trouble shooting easy. The platform is easy to use, and there are lots of tutorial videos and articles to guide you through learning their system.

This software had the properties we needed to sell our program the way we wanted to. We have multiple registration periods a year, and we are able to sell our classes and future classes at the same time - while offering additional merchandise at the time of purchase.

We wanted to be able to create reports in a more customizable way than is currently available. However, the Jumbula team is very open to suggestions on how they can make their product even better. We felt very heard and are sure that their ongoing enhancements will work out any issues we are currently having.

Mona
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Newly Transitioned

Kommentare: We switched to Jumbula because we had outgrown the features of our previous platform. Obviously, Jumbula is more complex in order to provide many more features. I was able to test much of the system with the 7 day trial before deciding to switch. This was extremely helpful. In addition, the support staff has been amazingly responsive over my first two weeks of transitioning and getting set up.

Jumbula offers many more features than we had with our previous registration platform. We have only just transitioned but already parents are thrilled with the new ways to view and filter class listings especially the calendar view and managing of overlapping classes. We are looking forward to the mobile app for teacher (not used yet) and the customizable reporting. I love that family credits can be entered and families can choose when/how to use these. The family accounting and invoicing is much improved over our previous platform. The emailing features will allow us to email from the platform rather than exporting to mail chimp.

The login and security features make navigation a bit challenging. Users with multiple roles must use different emails and logging in and out has created most of our challenges so far. Also, finding the home site landing page is difficult when logged in.

Marc

Saves Time, Money, and Headaches

The payment processing fees are saving us thousands of dollars each year. The ease of use and especially the integration with our website is saving us hundreds of hours each year. We are so thrilled we made the switch!

There are minor inconveniences around a handful of features, but we've easily been able to work around any limitations. The Jumbula team always listens to feedback and makes ongoing improvements.

vor 6 Monaten

We are happy that our website widget was easy to use and that our class management software is working well and helping you save time.

Karina
President/Owner in USA

I love the Jumbula team

Kommentare: When I first contracted with this company, I was focus on a couple of particular solutions in a cost efficient way. As things progressed, we ended up solving a lot more at no additional cost. Just it was there. I have a second business and I had no doubt to jump once more and use the same system for that other business as well.

I appreciated the support during the training and setting up process, but the best has been the positive feedback we’ve received from parents regarding the easiness of the registration process. When parents tell you how smooth this system (Jumbula) was compared to others around, that praise seriously confirms you made the right choice.

A few more features could be added for mailing campaigns but I know the Jumbula team is already working on it.

Jennifer
Registrar/Administrative Asst. in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still learning but impressed so far!

Kommentare: Customer service is responsive and provides reasonable resolutions. The program itself is user friendly on the backside and we hope to hear from our families that is on their side, as well.

The pandemic presented an opportunity to sample different software for our unique programs and the ease and simplicity of the product is impressive. I believe we will be quite pleased with this product.

No current dissatisfaction areas. We are still in the opening process. Our real test will come when our Summer registrations begin.

Antwort von Jumbula

Thanks for your review, Jennifer. We are delighted to know are having a good experience with Jumbula and certainly hope your families enjoy using our platform for their registration needs. Warm regards, Jumbula Success Team

Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for organizations of any size!

Kommentare: After setting up registration and having a few families register, we're really happy with Jumbula! It's made registration and invoicing for our programs really smooth.

We love that Jumbula streamlines our registration system, putting everything in one place. It makes it easier for us and for parents registering for our programs. Jumbula staff are incredibly responsive and even though we are just a small non-profit they helped us come up with a solution for our unique registration and payment needs that works really well!

We had a little trouble setting up a payment plan with convenience fees that apply to the installments, but staff were really helpful and found us a workaround!

Laura
Director of Special Programs in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great all purpose product with loads of features

Kommentare: It has been a really great onboarding experience. There are loads of tutorials and articles on how to complete tasks.

I love the easy site design and customization features. Customer Service has been un-paralleled. I also appreciate that they listen to feedback and make suggestions based on that, like they really know our needs as users.

So far I am enjoying the user interface and finding it to be really intuitive.

Amanda
Administrative Assistant in USA

Keeps Getting Better!

I love that Jumbula continues to grow and improve, adding new features and making the system better and easier to use. As an administrator, I like that I can copy over from a previous season to set up a new one. I appreciate the exceptional customer service as well!

I haven't seen a bulk editing option but would love to have that if it's not there already. People with staff roles don't like that they can't register for class themselves with the same email address. Participants don't always find the system as user friendly as we'd hope.

Diana
Camp Director in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away from Jumbula!

I did like that campers are able to pay their bill in instalments.

After spending at least 20 hours setting up this platform for our camp, having Jumbula link up Stripe and pay pal in advance, what a disaster! When we went live, something on Jumbala's end was not set up properly with Stripe. Customers tried to register and got an error message. 17 hours after requesting support, Jumbala contacted me only once informing me that Stripe was not connected properly. I immediately tried to fix the issue on my end. Still no response from support, still have customers contacting me that they can not register. I am going back to ticket Tailor.

Antwort von Jumbula

Thanks for your feedback, Diana. I did want to express that the issue that you encountered was not related to Jumbula and was associated with Stripe (the payment processor). As you can see we have high ratings from all our existing clients and we have never experienced an issue related to our online payment system. I am sorry to hear that you had this experience and never got a chance to start your account with us as I trust you would have enjoyed using our platform. We would be happy to offer an extended trial period. Best Regards - Jumbula Client Success Team

Regan
Admin in USA

Jumbula - highly recommended

Kommentare: Responsive, helpful, and open to suggestions!

This software works great but an even bigger benefit is the support from Jumbula. It's got a few quirks but it's overall easy to use. The folks at Jumbula are amazing to work with.

There are some limitations if you truly want to integrate the service into a custom built website and we have found a workaround to do so, but keep this in mind. It's a great turn-key solution for the price and for a smaller organization looking for enrollment software. At the moment, we are making due with an iFrame provided by Jumbula but someday we hope they can get the Wordpress widget or some other more customizable solution up and running so we can better incorporate into our website.

Kendale
Chair in USA

Great Experience

Kommentare: Our program starting using Jumbula in 2017 and it has improved, enhanced, and made our registration process extremely efficient at a price that is unbeatable. Jumbula replaced our Excel spreadsheet and made our registration for approximately 200 students from pre-kindergarten to 8th grade much more user-friendly for our program and parents. The reporting enables administrators to extract information that is needed. Jumbula is a great product for the price and we could not be happier.

East of Use Pricing Availability Secure Reporting

Specific customizations are not as robust as you'd like

Ross
Director of Lifestyle in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service is great. I have been in contact them on a regular basis and they have even done customized updates for suggestions that I have had over the last couple of months. We have a rather big operation and they are always open to improvements or suggestions. Very quick in responding usually as well.

Unfortunately before we could see the full effect of the software, COVID-19 happened and we had to cancel our programming. I think the software is very easy to setup and use on both the back office and customer side of things. It is very simple to use and does not require any kind of software background to use.

We have been setting up a lot of programs with 10 weeks or more and unfortunately it does take rather long to save when you change or update information.

Aaron
Owner/Director in USA

Jumbula Rocks!

Kommentare: In the past, trying to manage registration for our classes and camps was a headache. As our programs grew, we worried roster management would take too much time. With Jumbula, creating forms, managing payments and running reports is a breeze. Jumbula has been a game changer for us!

My business has several different types of programs, from clinics to multi-day camps, Jumbula's software covers the whole spectrum.

The side bar scrolling down. They also don't have a contact integration for Mailchimp or Constant Contact. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that's on its way!

Natalie
Director in USA

Would recommend!

This software met our needs for registration and waitlist management as a small school. It is the best value cost wise that we could find as well! What has really affirmed this decision as been their customer support. They are fast, friendly, and accommodating- with quick replies and a willingness to make back end adjustments to meet our needs! The free live demo was extremely helpful as well!

There are some features/ways that it is set up that are difficult for us to customize to our unique program. It would probably be like that with most software programs of this kind though. Again, the live demo and emailing customer support have both really helped when trying to troubleshoot this!

Miles
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good so far

Kommentare: Good. Over all UX is friendly, and customer service emails get answered quickly.

Registration day, I didn't have to manage over 100 phone calls.

It took a while to set up. I think next year will be easier.

Nadia
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Ecommerce Implemenation

Our ecommerce solution meets our needs, both from a user interface and backend management perspective.

Integration was a bit more challenging than anticipated. However, the Jumbula team worked diligently to resolve the roadblocks and ultimately implementation was a success!

Business Owner in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saved my business

Kommentare: I chose Jumbula from a field of products To run my afterschool program. I liked the way the system will automatically bill my customers on a pre-set schedule. Really helped take my business to the next level.

Automated payments Tracking of payments Family information database

Ease of setup Changes can be difficult Would like more customization options

Zain
Founder & Managing Director in Bahrain
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a powerful platform!

Kommentare: I tested over 20 classroom management cloud-based platforms. I started cancelling my trial one platform at a time and Jumbula was the one that persevered. Not only did it satisfy all my business requirements, but it also opened up my eyes to new possibilities (campaigns, retention, and CRM). Can't recommend it enough.

- Great platform - Easy to use - Very comprehensive - includes every possible feature! - Support team is so accommodating and helpful. They answer all my queries and concerns in a very efficient and timely manner.

I can't think of anything! It's a solid platform and I'm glad I found it.

Claudia
Marketing and Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jumbula Review

Kommentare: I manage enrollment for multiple programs offered at a non-profit arts center and Jumbula makes it very easy to run.

Jumbula is very easy to use, as I don't consider myself a tech person. The customer service is fantastic if I ever need anything.

The functionality can be a bit tricky at times with certain things I'm trying to change within a program, but as stated before, if I have an issue I just email support and am promptly emailed back with a correction.

Tim
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Covers the bases

Kommentare: very satisfied; fairly easy to use

modern look for client user and admin dashboard tools

hard to find where to make adjustments to small details on forms and registrations. they are nested in menu icons

letztes Jahr

Hello Tim, thank you for taking the time to add a review about our platform. We are glad that you are having a good experience and will make sure to note your feedback. Regards, Jumbula Client Success Team

Robert
Teacher in USA

Classroom Management Using Jumbula

Kommentare: As a teacher/tutor, the ability to set up my schedule is important. Jumbula has made my job easier.

The speed of the software has been wonderful! I also appreciate the ease of setting up my classrooms.

Compared to what I use before, Jumbula is wonderful! Thus far, my experience has only been of a positive nature.

Kian
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent management tool for our camp

Kommentare: Jumbula is very helpful in managing the camps & classes. It gives us all options we need to create and sell our camps & classes. It is really easy to use, I managed to use the system without watching any video or reading any documents. The dashboard is intuitive and you can easily find what you are looking for. We have been using Jumbula for more than 2 years.
The thing which I really like abut Jumbula is the facility that you can make you own website, without any extra cost. It is really helpful for us as we did not have the website before. Finally, I should say that their customer support is fantastic!