Über Smartcare

Die Smartcare-Software für das Kinderbetreuungsmanagement hilft den Zentren auf einfache Weise bei der Abrechnung, der Bereitstellung von Zahlungsoptionen, der Anwesenheitsverfolgung und der Kommunikation mit den Eltern!

Erfahre mehr über Smartcare

This is a great way to stay connected with your child's center. You can pay automatically on the app.

Very difficult to use, information is disorganized. Simple tasks are super hard.

Bewertungen zu Smartcare

3,6
4,0
3,4
3,7

Smartcare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 274 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Smartcare bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Stephanie
Regional Director in USA

My experience with SmartCare has improved for the better.

Kommentare: The main benefit that a user would get from this product is all the child and family information in one place and easily accessible. Another amazing feature is the ability to print reports for attendance, billing, and other items.

I enjoy the real-time updates within the center, teacher and parent apps. I can also appreciate that there is always someone in customer service with anything that needs to be addressed. Lastly, I enjoy that there are always constant improvements based off of suggestions that actual users have suggested.

Thankfully, there have been so many improvements since the release of the program that there are not too many cons to mention. The only improvement that I can suggest is the ability to print out individual balance reports for families.

Antwort von Smartcare

Stephanie, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our software and our customer service has been outstanding for you. We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and we appreciate your business and we expect to continue to update our software to meet your needs. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Becca
Head of School in USA

Review

Kommentare: Smartcare continues to answer and support every aspect of their product. The customer support team is always available and in no rush to move on to the next customer. They will stay on the phone until the problem has a solution or they will find the solution and call us back with the answers we need.

Smartcare is a product that continues to be enhanced to serve the needs of the consumer.

The parent connection lacks the desired functionality that would be used by my teachers.

pam
business manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Waiting six months for resolution

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Sales side needs to know more about what is customizable. In our case, we could not customize the welcome letter, which stated all the features of Smartcare that would be available to our parents, even the features we were not signed up for. This would have created a "%*storm when we launched, so we cancelled prior to launch.

Nothing, since we didn't use it. The introduction of product by sales team turned out to be what was possible when we got ready to use it.

In our inquiry phase, we were told we could have features and flexibility that were not possible when we were ready to roll out the product, so this was a failure to launch. Did not use Smartcare, cancelled in November 2021 for failure to deliver and have struggled since then to receive reimbursements for auto billing payments that Smartcare did not cancel.

Karyn

Loved it

Kommentare: Customer service was great in helping me to understand the set up.

Parents can use with ease. The app for their smartphones gives them everything they want to know about their account, child day, erc

It took a long time to set up all the tuition types and assign each child a tuition plan. It also didn’t have a monthly plan that suited us as we figure tuition weekly and some parents pay monthly. Therefor some months have a 4 week payment and others a 5. To do this I had to go in and switch Timon plans each month.

Antwort von Smartcare

Dear Karyn, Thank you so much for your kind words. Our Smartcare team is dedicated to making our software and service the best solution for child care centers. Grateful you have taking the time to share your comments. Happy holidays! Marla Leung

Santiago
Santiago
Chief Development Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Smartcare takes Childcare management software to a new level!

Kommentare: Multiple platforms in One
Easy to use interface
Great support and training staff

Smartcare is leading the change in childcare management solutions. Intuitive interface that out of the box solves most of the main needs of childcare operations. Reduce the number of solutions you need by integrating Parent communications, time and attendance, CRM, Payments and Center management.

Software is a work in progress and there are features that are still under development. Fortunately the team is rolling out improvements and new features on a weekly basis and things will only get better moving forward.

Antwort von Smartcare

Santiago, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that your Center is having such a seamless experience with our software, and that our intuitive interface is easy to use - as soon as you go live! We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and appreciate your business. Thank you for your review of our Staff Support and Training, as well! We strive to provide the BEST in Customer Service - in our Industry. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement

Director Of Operations in USA

Pretty good system

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a good software. We didn’t have an app before so we don’t have another system to compare it too but it has been great for updates for parents

I like the alerts parents receive as well as able to send photos

Software doesn’t work easily on all devices. Sometimes issues with it going down

Antwort von Smartcare

Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide your Center with Smartcare & our Smartcare Software Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Featured Accessories Designer in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Smartcare simplifies the functions of managing the business of childcare.

Kommentare: Parents' billing is easier to manage.

Smartcare is interactive and is easy for each member of an organization to access the platform. The staff can easily communicate with parents when emergencies occur.

Parent login and log out is not as simple as it should be and I spend a lot of time signing out kids at the end of the school program day.

Antwort von Smartcare

Dear Customer, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that SmartCare simplifies the functions of managing your business of childcare. At SmartCare we're very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and that's why we appreciate your comments so we can continue to improve week by week with updates and new features. We strive to provide the BEST Childcare Software - in our Industry and due to our growth and our industry's demand - we expect to continue to update our software to meet those needs. We look forward to continuing to provide your business with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is and is going to be always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Managing Partner in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We liked it initially but found several problems with functionality, UI/UX, and dearth of features

Some features were nicely implemented - attendance, ability for teachers to sign in to multiple locations etc

Billing and invoicing was EXTREMELY difficult to implement and bill due dates were confusing for both parents and us. Lots of downtime and terrible customer support.

Independent Business Owner in USA

SmartCare

Kommentare: Support team is an excellent, knowledgeable Customer Success Manager. I have not found the same knowledge when I just call into the support center.

SmartCare has wonderful, numerous reports for any information needed. All of administration can be of assistance to customers since we all have access to the same real-time information.

SmartCare is not compatible with QuickBooks Online, tech fee should be billed when tuition is billed, and the system should be able to accept wait list fees online before a child is enrolled so a customer can receive a receipt.

Deanna
Owner / Director in USA

I don't like when something is wrong all I can do is Email and get a email back.

Kommentare: I can see it on my Ipad or cell phone where ever I am. I can work where ever I am because all my school's information is on the ipad now.

I can have it on my Ipad and cell phone. I can see all my School's information where ever I am. I can send emails to parents from the Ipad. I can send photo from the ipad.

I can only email someone and only get a email back when something is wrong. The reports don't have lines. payroll don't have a spot for holiday or training. I like a Calendar that shows the kids days out for the month.

Renee
Co-Owner in USA

Smartcare is missing many important features from Child Care Manager

Kommentare: The transition from Child Care Manager to Smartcare we did in phases, first employees, then parents practicing with app before actually using it. It has been a difficult transition. If it wasn't for Smartcare taking over Child Care Manager we would never have changed. Seems odd that the we were told CCM would not be supported after August yet I just got a notice for a renewal of the support contract. Feel like there was dishonesty with that information. I would not suggest this program at this time due to the conflicts I have encountered.

I do appreciate that it is web based, nice to see things remotely. Like that the parents have an app and are able to view the timeline and keep tabs on their child's day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helped to transfer all my CCM to Smartcare has been wonderful.

My biggest problem currently is the integration of Quickbooks, our old software CCM exported into individual customer accounts. Smartcare will only export into 1 Smartcare Customer making it a nightmare to balance between software. The tech support answer when emailed about a fix for this was "We have followed up with our Product Engineer and the integration of the data from Smartcare to Quickbooks is only configured for the one Smartcare named Client in Quickbooks. Unfortunately, at this time, it is working as designed" and I quote. Perhaps you should listen to the what the client needs. The teacher app does not allow other teachers to see the timeline entries made by a teacher that clocked out prior. Can not see at a glance the class information such as when a child was last changed, fed, napped etc. Daily connect is free and does a much better job at this. There is no way of keeping track of vacation/personal benefits or training's and certificates for employees.

Antwort von Smartcare

Renee, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources. We understand the transition from CCM can be difficult. Our goal at Smartcare is to grow with your Center and to be able to meet or exceed your expectations, with our Software solution. Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Ricarda
Site Director in USA

Billing issues

Kommentare: Overall it is OK, not as dynamic as I had hoped. I like the digital log in/out process for families. However some of our families fin the two step process hard to follow.

I like the reports that I am able to run. I like that the staff can clock in and out and only access our stuff when they are workings.

1)The most important aspect of this tool is to be able to collect on payments. The billing system is showing bills as being due the next billing cycle, rather than the current billing cycle. My parents are confused and my payments are coming in late. If this issue is not fixed, we will be starting the next year with a new company. The customer service people don't seem to see the gravity in the situation, but if I cannot collect payment in a timely manner then I don't really need the service. 2) We use this service for an after school program. The timeline is not geared towards OST but to daycare. I would like to see some prepopulated timeline items specific to older students. Diaper changes and bottle feedings are not important to us. 3) The statements that we are able to generate for families do not meet the requirements for reimbursement for childcare. I have to create separate invoices to families with flexible spending accounts.

Antwort von Smartcare

Ricarda, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Bobbi

Kids of Promise

1. Payment through the App is great 2. Posting is fast and easy 3. Cloud based makes it faster and easier, no need to do backups continually 4. Parents love the ease of checking in / out.

1. Reports are difficult to work with and I can't find a way to create specific reports we use. They also contain unnecessary information which requires having to do a lot of remedial work in the excel format. For example why is there a time (ie 12:00 AM) placed by the date. In order to effectively read the report I have to change every date to remove the time. Put it in a separate column so it can be deleted. 2. We can't easily move from one genre to another with a connection (Ex: If I'm in accounting and I need to check in the Children's area when I move over it doesn't connect me to the family's child I need. I have to find the child). This becomes annoying when I want to go from a child to their family and may not be sure of the family name or vice versa and have to find the second item instead of it working like a toggle. 3. In the state of Florida we need only one date on the Immunization Record (not the date of each shot). I can't use this feature to keep track of renewal dates. 4. Very difficult to create sign able attendance records for children receiving benefits from outside sources. I have to convert the all school PDF to Excel and then create a page for each child required deleting the unnecessary data.. We should be able to get this report by child or by class. 5. I would prefer to look at attendance records for children and employees in a monthly calendar format rather then the ledger format currently available.

Antwort von Smartcare

Bobbi, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Danielle

I liked Childcare Manager better

Kommentare: In all honesty I am extremely disappointed with Smartcare. If I had not required my parents/staff to adjust to ChildCare Manager then to Smartcare a short time afterwards I would look for something else.

- The tablet that the parents and staff use to check-in/out is very modern looking. - The ladybug allows us the opportunity to screenshot a problem for tech support. - The layout looks good and is more modern. - Updates are being made often which increases our ease of functionality.

- There are a lot of things that we need in the childcare world that ChildCare Manager had that Smartcare is sluggish with. For example, live files vs. archived files. If I want to look back at a past child I have to unarchive them to bring them forward. - The accounting portion does not allow corrections. I'm concerned that the "credits" we had to add to correct issues will come back to haunt us at tax time. - Parents cannot see notes that we've added to the accounting so that they know what the charges are for (for example, field trips are not on regular billing. When parents see the charge they don't know what it is for because the "note" doesn't appear to them) - In ChildCare Manager the reports section gave a brief synopsis of what could be included. Smartcare gives the title of the report alone, it has to be run and downloaded just for us to see that it was not what we needed. - We still do not have a place to document employee discipline that they cannot see. In CCM we had a page that we could keep track of things, but staff could not see. - We discovered that if a staff person downloads a Smartcare Kiosk app they can clock themselves in remotely. This we discovered in the testing phase and we had the employees delete the app (hopefully, it will stay deleted). - The ladybugs are helpful, but not always answered immediately. Additionally, if/when the problem is corrected we are not assigned a ticket # for us to refer back to should we need to follow-up.

Antwort von Smartcare

Danielle, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Katherine
Administrator in USA

Not an easy transition from Child Care Manager

We like the parents ability to set up accounts and manage funds on their own. I like the reports of children not signed out of the school and the employees not signed out of the school. I like the ability to log on and see our data anywhere.

This system does not feel very streamlined. It feels cut and paste. When you are dealing with children and families, you should be able to go to the parents last name see.the children, the accounts, etc and do your functions - adding credits, changing billing items, making notes...all in one place. One stop shop. Not ten clicks to see it all and to do what you need to do. With the transition from CCM to Smart Care some of the functions needed additional finesse to get working - the primary /secondary sponsor was a huge issue. It would be better if the parents when signing up could choose the family sponsor. Instead of us finding billing issues because this was not configured right from CCM. Reports - Smart Care assumes everyone is going to be on tablets but unfortunately this is not the case with all preschools including ours. We need to be able to generate paper copies of all reports like we did in CCM. The reports are not as professional looking as those in CCM. Door Access not yet an option - waiting. Text Message notification - not everyone has the app or will put it on their phone. We need this function to work for mass text messaging. Grandparents can get texts they haven't all embraced the app. All searches and displays should be the same. I prefer families and children listed by last name so siblings will be underneath siblings. Also, a search bar should be on every single page.

Courtney
Owner/Director in USA

We love Smartcare at our center. It has been awesome for us.

It makes tracking everything so easy. As a director, I love the reports. They are easy to use and well laid out. For teachers, the ease of the program is wonderful and the communication between parents and the classroom is awesome. For parents, the technology on their phones is amazing. They don't have to take home a sheet of paper every night that gets lost. They can always access the information. They can directly communicate with the teachers when needed.

The cost for us can be a little daunting. We initially had all intentions of passing it on to the families but ran into a lot of bumps along the way needing to take the cost on ourselves because it wasn't really providing the offered services. It is now hard to pass on those costs to parents because we don't use it for billing. Long term I wouldn't mind going back to billing parents this way, but the transition back is a bit overwhelming to think about. I truly think that we have done a lot to incorporate this program into our child care center. We give a ton of feedback along the way. We didn't always get the best support and I think that could have been improved. I feel like we do now, but we did get "forgotten" for a while. I love the program and will continue to use it but I wish there was just a bit more support and help along the way to continue the initial support we received.

Antwort von Smartcare

Courtney, Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you love SmartCare. We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! that's why we value your comments because we want to provide even a better experience for you . At SmartCare, we appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Julie
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SmartCare provides for all electronic childcare needs!

Kommentare: FANTASTIC! Highly recommend. Our center used a different electronic system prior to Smartcare and Smartcare hands down offers what centers need.

Most! Definitely the ease of the QR tags for parents to sign in/out daily. The CACFP reports are hands down our top time and money saver (reduces staff). Direct link to Missouri Depart of Social Services which allow smooth attendance reporting meeting the state guidelines. Tracking staff in-service training throughout the year instead of figuring it out at times of inspection. Smartcare customer service is always helpful!

The employee option does not allow rounding; therefore, time cards show overtime a few minutes a day when staff is early or leaves a few minutes late.

Christen
Assistant Director in USA

Mediocre at best!

Kommentare: I feel like it could have potential, but they just launched their system too soon without working out the kinks first. The list of cons goes on forever, but I just don't have the time to write them all.

The overall look of the software is nice and appealing.

Customer support is not helpful, they talk to you more like you're an idiot than anything. The reports make no sense, especially the monthly statement (OMG the monthly statement is horrible)! Good luck trying to set up your monthly billing on the first of the month, because not even customer service can seem to make it work. The parent app seems to be down or not working most of the time. I find it ridiculous that you can't go back to the same screen you were previously on without scrolling down through the first page again. The ladybug icon would be great if they actually worked on what you sent them. Instead they send you the generic email "Thanks for your input we will send it to our Smartcare team", but you never really know what happens cause they never send anything back saying they took care of the problem. There isn't any option in the sign in and out area for you to mark if a child is sick, on vacation, or if they are just absent! It's concerning that there is no system backup for our records, it just seems to be saved in the "cloud" somewhere. There should be a local backup or something.

Antwort von Smartcare

Christen, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Autumn
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Program design needs lots of work

Kommentare: Rough start. After reading online reviews I see I am not the only one and suggest the program developers work quickly at addressing the concerns from users...most concerns are addressed over and over and yet changes have not been made. How hard can it be to organize everything by first name or last name or some common denominator? Right now its very confusing and time consuming going between families, children, payment and accounting when every single category is organized differently.

I love that I can access it from my smartphone while away from the office. I also really like the group emailing feature.

1) The number of steps it takes to do things is time consuming and completely unnecessary. Streamline everything to be more organized and functional. 2) The "Report" section needs a lot of work and even very simple parent statements are not possible. The filtering option only works on some reports but is needed all the time. 3) Billing has had a very rough start for us as well as our families. 4) Parent APP needs to notify parents of the 2.85% credit/debit convenience change BEFORE they choose that method of payment. Being notified after inputting their card information is a waste of time and seen as being sneaky. 5) Having to have a PC, Tablet and Ipad to use all features is ridiculous. Streamline everything.

Antwort von Smartcare

Thank you for your feedback, Autumn - It is our pleasure to assist you in locating our Online Resources for you and your Staff! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Janet

Messaging

Kommentare: Smartcare Technical team are always willing to help solve any problem we present to them. They have help parents with issues as well.

I love the "Messaging" feature. Recently while away from my computer our center had an emergency situation that I needed to alert our families about. I logged in from my phone and was amazed the the messaging worked so well. Every parent received a e-mail with the pertinent details about the situation. I am grateful for the ease of use.

It would be nice if messaging could include text to parent phones.

Antwort von Smartcare

Janet, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Mental Health Clinician Intern in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Smart Care Review

I love how easy it is to sign in through the tablet and clock in for work. Using not only the key card that is provided but also through the number they allow you to create in case you forget your key card or have something in your hand. It is also easy to navigate through the app if a parent forgets to clock their child out or in.

One thing I do not enjoy about Smartcare is the lack of service you receive if your internet is down. There were times at our daycare when the internet would go out and parents could not log their children in so we would have to write them down and manually put the names in later which could be a hassle. This issue did not really have to do with smartcare as a whole but in some cases our internet.

Antwort von Smartcare

Thank you for your Review! It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software! While you and your staff are in the process of learning the Software functionality - we have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Jennifer
Teacher in USA

Smartcare review

Kommentare: Overall I love this software because it helps the communication and understanding between parents and teachers. It also helps parents keep up to date with their bills and what their kids are doing each day.

Smartcare is a great software to use in a school. It helps with communication between parents and teachers as well as let’s them connect throughout the day. The payment process that the software uses is very easy and effective. It helps keep the parents and directors in the know when someone owes money or has to pay for something.

This software could use a makeovers. It’s functionality is great and works in every way but you are dealing with teachers and parents of young kids. It could use some colors and design to it.

Antwort von Smartcare

Jennifer, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled that you are loving Smartcare - and that your Center is taking advantage of our amazing Billing and Parent Communication features! We have an array of Resources available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | Director of Marketing

Sara
Assistant Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smartcare is a great idea overall and has some great features but needs some work.

Kommentare: The only benefit our school gains from this software is that parents have the ability to pay through their app, taking some of that responsibility out of our hands.

Smartcare has great features such as signing children in and out, and allowing parents to pay through their app.

Smartcare is a great concept for schools, however the inability to individually customize certain features to meet the needs of your own school creates a headache. For a company that bought out another company (Childcare Manager or CCM), I would've thought that more of CCM would have been imported. The thing I like the least about Smartcare is that there are too many different platforms that you have to use (iPad for scheduling, etc., Desktop which doesn't include all features, Andriod for Kiosk). The amount of different tablets we had to get to be able to be a functioning school is unrealistic. And there is no app for teachers which makes it difficult to communicate with parents for us--we decided to go with a different software for communication purposes. Smartcare has a long way to go to be more user friendly and to be realistic for early childhood programs.

Emily
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Easy Program

Kommentare: It has been great. They are quick to respond to issues that we are having and helpful in directing us towards solutions.

We like how easy it is to register our students, check them in and out each day and handle all of our billing. It makes things very transparent with parent and easy for them to make their payments.

Sometimes there are glitches in the software that takes awhile for them to resolve.

Antwort von Smartcare

Emily, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Starr
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Transitioning from our previous child care management system to SmartCare was simple.

Kommentare: The most advantageous benefit is that it is web-based! As noted in the 'pros' I have found many benefits to the program.

I love that SmartCare is web-based, allowing families to see their account in real time. The 'bug' feature is very user friendly and a simple way to make suggestions for added features. New features are added regularly to make the program work for the child care industry. The customer service and support in the transition process has been incredibly helpful while transitioning to this program. I have been amazed with the response time from customer support and account managers. My families have been very positively responsive to the switch to SmartCare and seem to prefer it to our previous two programs. Overall we are very happy with our decision to use SmartCare!

There are a few features that I would find very helpful (such as a notes section for each family) and the option to add a start and/or end date for a family's tuition plan. However, I know they take customer suggestions seriously so I am hopeful that it is only a matter of time before some of the features are added that I currently consider a 'con'. The only other con is that the billing periods are not super clear. When a family receives a weekly tuition charge it isn't clear what dates the charge covers.

Antwort von Smartcare

Starr, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so thrilled to hear you have had an outstanding experience with SmartCare and that you love that our software is web-based. At Smartcare we are very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and we look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing