Filtern nach:

Über ClassForKids

ClassForKids is booking and management software created specifically for clubs, schools, and academies to grow their businesses.

Erfahre mehr über ClassForKids

Jackie S.
Jackie S.

Class4Kids software review

Kommentare: Class4Kids has saved me a lot of time now and makes me feel more in control of my business.
It also presents a professional image to the end user.

Integration was very simple and parents were happy to move to this system. Class4Kids software makes it really easy to contact all the parents within each class within a couple of clicks. I can also see who has opened the email, which can be useful when the information is really important, like a change of class venue. I love the fact that I can see the state of my business (class numbers and payments) pretty much instantly so that I know where I need to concentrate marketing and promotions. Terms and conditions are agreed to on booking automatically and sensitive information such as medical conditions is all held securely. Moving to digital registers has been a godsend, particularly when I need to make sure a cover tutor has access to these and emergency contact details, meds etc Management of trial classes - free or paid - is excellent. Payment management is really good. The teaching team love it, too. And finally, customer service support is second-to-none.

The only issue I have is when parents live separately and both want the class communications as the system only allows for one main email contact per child.

Pierre K.
Managing Director in UK
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Such a valuable tool

Kommentare: It's been absolutely fantastic, The system runs seamlessly, it's easily added to a website, It's streamlined so many of our processes and now, it's easy to enrol each term and also send groups of parents updates or information quickly and easily. I might add, during the past year (COVID-19) the support, help and discounts over the year have been absolutely amazing, kind and thoughtful.

The best thing about the software is it took away several hours of admin that my admin team previously spent using spreadsheets.

That on each register, you could not leave notes on the register pages, to see updates more easily on each child. This was only an issue for us, as we do termly enrolment and sometimes need to leave notes on each register and we work of 10 - 50 registers per term as we run, a lot of sessions and when we have a team of people doing admin, calling parents about re-enrolement it's hard to keep everyone in the loop if notes need to be added.

Matt H.
Training COordinator in UK
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GSnow

Kommentare: handling payments

Handling payments and being able to show or hide classes from our members

a calendar view would be a more intuitive interface e.g. click on a date then be able to add classes as required with all the usual features, then you can see on the calendar view what you have planned and when, this would save transferring an annual plan to excel for example, integrating products could be better, for example we have multiple class types occuring on the same date at the same venue. Ideally we would like to be able to book members in to these multiple classes and then integrate them to give one attendance list.

Chloe E.
Dance Academy owner/principal in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great product and company

Kommentare: The set up and switch over was really easy and my parents really like the system which we have used for nearly 3 years now. I am really happy with this company - they have offered so much support during the pandemic, even not charging their fees for the year to support their users. They are only a chat message away and always respond promptly to any questions or issues. They are not the cheapest software on the market but it is worth it for the high quality service and user experience.

- the subscriptions feature so monthly parents can be made - unlike direct debits you have to cancel the payment plans so its easier to collect notice fees owed - the way it automatically tries to collect payments if they don't go through initially - the companies customer service and support is outstanding - mobile and user friendly interface makes it really easy for parents to book trials or register for classes. -text message function is great -the analytics e.g percentage of places filled and financial reports

-there are some limitations of functionality in comparison to other management software - the search functions could be improved to make it easier to email different groups of parents -you can't invoice for other services such as uniform, show fees etc only for actual classes.

Catherine F.

Very user friendly

Kommentare: It is very user friendly and the feedback has been great from parents.
The need to chase has been taken away making life a lot less busy!

It is clear and easy to use for both end user and administrator. All the information is clearly displayed and can be exported.

It would be good to be able to filter emails specific to coaches and their students. If we have a teacher unable to teach we have to email each class individually. Being able to minimise other terms when setting up new ones so you don't need to scroll down through the terms each time it updates. It would be beneficial to have subs and full payment as an option on one term set up but not sure that is easy to intergrate. The ability to see all the outstanding accounts in one place would be useful.

Rosie W.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and excellent customer support

Kommentare: Very good.
They have allowed me to expand & improve efficiency within my company; while remaining receptive to improvements themselves and how they can support their customers.

The software is very practical and easy to use. The set up and booking system is well designed and follows a "common sense" approach. It has saved me huge amounts of time when registering/re-enrolling students, adding new classes & keeping track of orders. It allows us to share important info i.e. health and safety/emergency contact info with key staff, which has improved our health and safety & safeguarding procedures. The customer service is outstanding - the support chat staff are helpful, friendly and available. They are extremely receptive to comments and suggestions. They have been exceptionally supportive regarding the challenges posed by covid-19. The communication options are very good - I am able to easily send e-mails to parents and share info with staff.

The invoicing system - difficult to see what parents are receiving. Would be useful to have a 'nudge/chase' template, which re-sends the invoice including a chase note. We have run into issues when customers have made late payments, if a 2nd invoice has been issued for a new term, it hasn't bundled their total together, so the customers are unsure how much they owe. Some aspects could benefit from more personalisation options i.e. questions for customers, personalisation of booking forms, widgets for website (choices of timetable format would be useful).

Catherine B.
Director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ClassforKids the support that every sports club needs!

Kommentare: It's a pleasure to work with ClassForKids, everytime we have an issue we can easily get the answer either through the blog posts or through the live chat.
During the COVID pandemic as a company they couldn't possibly have provided more support to us.

ClassForKids is an innovative software with a forward thinking team that are quick to support us as a club to ease our admin burden. It allows us to focus on teaching gymnastics knowing that the gymnasts parents have an efficient and safe payment system to use. It provides easy access for us to contact details and medical information.

We would really like within the registers / waiting lists for it to be easier to view whether a gymnast is male or female without having to click on the individual record.

Grace M.
Head of Administration in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software and team

Kommentare: Amazing, the whole team are fabulous, I don't honestly think our club could have come out of the first lockdown as organised without it.

The ease of which everything you need is at your fingertips, apparently the creator had his own club and knew what was required, developed it and passed it on, the fact that someone knew what was required is fabulous. The whole process is well thought out and there not much it doesnt allow for.

To be able to attach a pdf to an email would just be the icing on the cake. When an adult enrols they shouldn't need to create a "mini me" to enrol on a course.

Katy P.
Company ditectir in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Virtual administration

Kommentare: Awesome. The team are always in hand to answer any questions we have and offer support.

The ease of use. The look and feel Almost everything in one place

Inability to run reports and manipulate the data it holds

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the review of the system Katy, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear you find the system easy to use, and that our support team have been able to help you with any questions you have along the way. You can export lots of different information from the system, but I understand there may be more you want to report on, so if you haven't already please send us any of this information over our chat feature and we can look into this for you :)

Izzy M.
Izzy M.
Chief Executive & Technical Director in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review from Trampoline Club

Kommentare: Great - best decision switch to Class4Kids

Ease for parents to sign up for classes.

That some features are set and it means personalization is hard in some areas.

Helen C.
MD in UK

Class4Kids is a MUST!

Kommentare: Very good experience overall. I did have concerns last year when we wanted to transfer from term payments to monthly subscriptions. I repeatedly asked if I could speak to someone so they could help me through the set up but I just keep being referred to the online instructions. I couldn’t figure some aspects out so as such I had to leave it and have stuck with the term payments. I would really like to revisit this and get the subscriptions sorted soon but I felt I certainly didn’t get the support with the transition last time. It’s a big step and risk if you are unsure of what you are doing.

The Class4Kids system changed the way we ran our business entirely. The system is so user friendly, actual real time figures are available, finding customers past and present, up to date resisters are all available at the click of a button. Admin time has reduced drastically which means we can now focus on growth instead of constantly chasing payments. Children cannot access a class without paying for it first. The system has changed how we run completely, the tech staff are fantastic and prompt with answering any questions regarding the system and overall we are so grateful to be using Class4Kids in our business.

My two wishes is that whilst the communication to all the parents is easy and effective, we currently cannot send any necessary attachments. The main glitch is being unable to send promo flyers and class videos for our existing and new classes, half term camps and other things we need to promote. Visually, our colourful branded flyers get more response than just a carefully worded email. We now have to send these by using another system, Mailchimp. If it was a whole integrated system m it would save a lot of time and effort that could be used elsewhere. Secondly, I think and so do a lot of our parents that an app would be very beneficial as some parents constantly ask us for how how to pay for the classes despite being sent links over.

Annabel H.
Dance Teacher in UK
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Brilliant customer service and support

Kommentare: Class for kids save me so much time on admin and encourages customers to pay their fees. It’s great that I can automatically send new enquiries to the timetable and booking link.

Absolutely amazing customer service and support from class for kids there is always someone who will get back to you with any query and the system does everything and more than we need including registers, medical notes even trophies. Fantastic bonus that they have massively reduced their fee to zero throughout the pandemic and I couldn’t have carried on using the system without that- I am extremely grateful for them.

Initially I disliked the idea that parents had to register themselves however now I see this is a plus point I term of data protection.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing review Annabel, it really does mean a lot to us! It's great to hear that you love the system, and that it's saving you time on admin and chasing payments (as we know this can take up a lot of time for clubs). Also appreciate the lovely feedback on our customer support, which we work hard on to make sure clubs are happy and getting the most out of our system :)

Katie J.
Business owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MKDA Review

Kommentare: Incredible

The ease of setting it up and using it. Also so straightforward for busy parents or guardians to use too

Nothing at all it was a dream, especially like the email set up to email all. Would like to see an option to be able to just email a specific term though without having to email everyone.

Susan K.
Wwriting coach & storyteller in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

It's working pretty well,and makes life much easier

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. The parents find it easy to use and straightforward to pay tuition fees. It's really easy to use on my end and helps me manage the income and saves time as parents can book straight into a class.

It makes it easy for parents to book into classes and pay tuition fees. I like that parents can book into the full term at the same time, as most other booking software requires parents to book each week individually which is just a nightmare. I love how easy it is for parents to use and how clean the emails look. And how simple it is to send invoices and manage the tuition fees. It's saved me hours of work each term.

I would really love for these three features to be included. 1)To be able to schedule emails ahead of time, (I'm having to use mail chimp just now) 2) To be able to offer appointment bookings that sync with my google calendar. I do one on one tutoring sessions,and currently use 10to8 to allow parents to see the available appointments and book into an available slot. 3) to be able to sell tickets for one off events to members and non members. I currently use event brite for this. My one off events include the end of year party, monthly storytelling events. I'd be willing to pay a little more if these things could be included.

Lianne D.
Dance teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Could not recommend enough!!!

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVE class for kids. I'd been searching for years for a system that did everything I needed: payment, email messaging, bookings, cancellations, price adjustment. before class for kids I actually had to give up my passion of teaching to be doing the "admin" aide of the business and there was just so much. using class4kids has allowed me to be a teacher again.
Parents love the easy to use system and that they don't need to wait for me to respond or confirm their space during work hours.
I've recommended class4kids to all my other dance teacher friends!

So easy to set up and use. It has saved me a ridiculous amount of time which normally would have taken me away form my passion of teaching. Simple, effective and all the features needed for my sessions to run smoothly. Love the email messaging and text messaging service to all my parents.

With not trading much in the year 2020-2021 if a child was not signed up on the system for a year the full contact would be deleted. I didn't realise this - think there should maybe be a reminder sent out that "you will lose these contacts soon" so you could reenroll them if needed.

Victoria R.
Managing Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Enabling growth

Kommentare: Its been very good.
It serves a purpose- customer service teams do get back to me. A couple of slight issues with subscription payments (would be great to receive notifications if parent has cancelled payments for example, as with large numbers can be missed and parent still received content)

This software allowed me to expand my offerings as it freed up time taken to book and take payments for classes

I've made a couple of requests for adaptations (I.e all my classes are online only but system requires a location input which can cause confusion. My classes are also pre filmed meaning that there is no set time or day to attend, but system auto generates this, also causing confusion) but have been told no changes can be made

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Victoria! Thanks for the review of our software, it's really appreciated! Just on the back of some of your issues, with subscriptions these cannot be cancelled by parents (they have to come to you) so this is why we don't send notifications of this as they would need to request this. As for online classes, you can remove the postcode once this has been entered (so parents don't get too confused) and you can also select that the class is not live when sending the class link :) Hope that helps!

Astrid W.
Co-Director in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our office is running a lot smoother!

Kommentare: Using this booking system has saved our business so much time, it is incredible. We were using good old Microsoft office and excel to print registers etc. It's great to be able to access it on my phone when I am out of the office and the coaches need me to add them to a register etc. The people who offer support are very friendly and helpful and overall I am very satisfied with ClassForKids.

It's very easy to learn how to use it, customer support is excellent, it is very accessible on computers, tablets and phones, it is easy to set up all kinds of classes and it is easy to fix mistakes.

I would like to have the option of adding an "online link" to camps as during lockdown we ran our camp online and I really like this function in the normal term classes. I would also like to have the option of sorting the last name of a child alphabetically. Another thing is if I am on a class page and I want to go back to the previous page with a certain filtered selection, it goes back to the main page and I have to reselect all the filters.

Corné D.
Owner in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Best tool for our kids sports

Kommentare: Fantastic and C4K’s waiving of the monthly fee during Covid was a welcoming gesture

Good functionality and always looking to improve to give the parents an easy way to book and secure free trials and spaces and for business the best opportunity to look professional and keep things organised!

Editing a camp days etc after setting it up.

David D.
Director of Coaching in UK

RGC Class4kids review

Kommentare: This is such an easy to use system and has freed up so much admin time.

Brilliantly easy to use and consolidates all aspects of club admin. Great for setting up and managing lots of different classes/sessions. Easy payment & subscription features.

Offline register don't seem to work anymore, this leads to not having a simple check-in button for the session (Only minor). Not being able to attach documents to an email sent from within Class4kids.

Suzanne I.
Dance Teacher/Business owner in UK

Overall great booking system

Kommentare: I love the system. It is so easy to use and looks great to customers. It has cut down my admin time massively and would recommend to others to use. The only downside is some missing features I would like to see. I asked if there was someone I could speak to about these ideas but was told they only deal with queries and ideas online and not via phone call. I found this very odd, I didn't feel all that valued as a customer at that time. However generally it is a fab system.

The cut down on admin time and the layout and look of the system for customers

The platform fees are quite high and there are some functions you cant use unless you absorb all platforms fees. which workout costly to the business

Catherine L.
Owner and class teacher in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great system

Kommentare: Makes it easier for customers to return to book. It’s easy for me to see customers details, any health problems and ages so I k ow how to tailor my sessions. Very easy for me to change sessions when asked by customers. I can set up lots of different sessions easily and can hide them for early link for my mailing list before opening them up before anyone else. If there’s something I’m not sure of, I can usually find it by looking through the website sir then asking the team if I can’t see what I want.

Easy to use, straight forward navigation

No straightforward way to credit customers

Shizuka T.
Music Director in Singapur
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good system!

Kommentare: I love it!

Class for Kids is our life saver. Very convenient, Ramsey to use, quick customer service and also they care you. I won’t be able to fine this level of system any around the world at the moment for sure!

In terms of our business which I work for music school, we don’t really have terms for private lesson. Our payment system is straight forward that $250/ per month and guarantee students 45 lessons in a year. Currently, we set up terms for 2 years for this private lesson program in schedule tab on this software. Parents sign up with preferable date and time in the beginning. However they wound like to change to different date. For example, originally Monday 4PM but students decide to change to Wednesday 4PM for whole rest year. Since we don’t have any auto function or those calendar which allow us to choose in the period, we need to select and save one by one for whole term for them. It would be very useful is if you can make those flexible function to integrate the system. If you are not clear that what I am explain, I wound happy to share our experiences to you anytime. Please let me know if you need to reach me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Ashley K.
Shareholder / Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So so so happy with this software

Kommentare: The team always answer my questions within 24 hours and have always been very helpful, friendly and professional. It’s a scary thing going digital when you have been doing everything manually, but I never felt unsupported in the transition.

This software has streamlined my workflow and I don’t miss leads any more. The amount of time I now save is staggering. I like that I now don’t need paper! Game changer! It’s so easy to contact clients and send group emails. I also love that I can see who has opened the emails and who hasn’t. It’s helped our business grow and we went from having gaps in lessons to now being fully booked. It really has been life changing from an admin perspective.

I dislike the amount Stripe charge as a platform fee and wish we had the choice of PayPal or a cheaper alternative. My clients moan about the cost and I don’t wish to incur the fee as a company. If I could take all my payments through the software it would make life even easier, but the fee is too high for us ever to be able to do that.

Melanie G.
outdoor educator in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Class4Kids

Kommentare: I've been very impressed with it. Although it doesn't tailor exactly to my needs, it's very good.

~ it will take payments when my customers book (this saves me a huge amount of admin and accounting time) ~ it manages my registers and waiting lists

~ some facilities are a little clunky (I would like the option to be able to send an email message to everyone at the same time, rather than group by group) ~ I would like my registers from previous terms to remain available for me to check, rather than disappearing once they've expired ~ I would like the option to customise the booking process (sometimes I run sessions which are available to book by one family)

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the review Melanie! We really appreciate it. It's lovely to heat that payments being taken when parents book is saving you lots of admin time (that's our goal!) Good news, you can email all parents at once from your contacts page. Also previous registers can be accessed at any time from the 'past Terms' option on your schedule page. As for customising the booking process for family bookings, I will pass this back to the team :)

Annette F.
Franchisor in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We Love Class for Kids!!

Kommentare: Brilliant. Always quick to respond to queries.

I would have been lost without this software during lockdown. We have continued to use the software throughout the lockdown. Further it has given us a great way to manage bookings and remove paper from our customer on boarding process which has helped us to keep both staff and customers safe during the pandemic. Finally I believe Class for Kids has been remarkable by waiving the fee of the platform for the past few months without being asked. This speaks volumes about the business and the team at Class for Kids. I will remember service and support like this.

I love the software but my only quibble is that I wish the cost of the platform for franchise team members was slightly less expensive. As a franchisor I find the platform so helpful however it has been difficult for me to convince my team to take the platform on at this time when there is uncertainty about when we will return to classes full time.