Über Beyond

Datengesteuertes Ertragsmanagement und dynamische Preisgestaltung für Eigentümer von Ferienwohnungen und Immobilienverwalter.

Erfahre mehr über Beyond

This productive definitely increased my nightly rate. It integrates pricing from more sources than the OTAs.

It does require some hands on manipulation of the strategy based on understanding of the local market.

Bewertungen zu Beyond

Beyond hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Beyond bereits verwendet?

Pat
Pat

Great Pricing for Value

Kommentare: Definitely would (and have) recommended to others. Customer service/support is very responsive/helpful.

I was quickly able to tune my pricing to both optimize my pricing so that I could increase occupancy, as well as average rate. The integration with AirBNB & VRBO allowed me to quickly adjust, as well as view market conditions to understand how to set my pricing strategy.

There isn't a way to apply the same parameters to both the AirBNB & VRBO channels. Also, there isn't yet a Booking.com or TripAdvisor channel.

Amanda
Property Management in USA

Using Beyond Pricing for Vacation Rental Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great. We love the ease of use, and the responsiveness of the support team!

Ease of set up, and easy to understand software. The calendar and pricing is nice to use.

Having to purchase additional features, like the marketing data/comparisons.

Ponderosa realty & Management Estes Park CO

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: mediocre. Staff is nice and helpful, but results have been extremely disappointing.

Easy to setup "gap fill" to be able to rent dates the would normally be lost due to nightly minimums. Integrates with Lodgix. Some market place data through insights.

-Bookings fell off by over 50% once Beyond came online. -Far over charges for properties. -So far has resulted in less bookings, shorter stays, less lead time on bookings. ---All of this is in contrast to my 16 years of experience. Airbnb & VRBO account managers tell me I'm behind competitors in my area by nearly 40%. Airbnb says they see 96 days lead time for reservations and VRBO is 132 days lead time for reservations. But yet Beyond tells me to expect a 53 day lead time for reservations. This is contrary to Airbnb, VRBO and my 16 years of experience. -Terms used in Beyond are confusing. (Base price vs min price vs max price) -Booking reviews go away after 7 days. This is just stupid. Why can't I have access to these indefinitely? Being a small business, with only 3 people, I need time to even review these let alone, research, & assess.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced, and your concerns were passed along to your CSM. They will be meeting with you to address the differences in data and help clarify how to use Beyond most effectively. We're here to support you and ensure you're equipped with the right resources for success. Feel free to reach out to your account manager or support@beyondpricing.com if you have any questions or need anything in the meantime!

Reginald

A pricing solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fine to use, happy to have the product installed.

The Comps are nice allowing visibility of the competitors

Price is a bit high and if i switch it will be because of this fact.

Lakeologist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Company definitely increased our revenue

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have had a great relationship with Beyond and couldn't be happier! Love the fact they operate 24/7/365 behind the scene and have increased our nightly rates so we never feel like we are leaving money on the table.

Increased Revenue and easy to use! Would highly recommend

Don't really have any cons. We have found our partnership lucrative and Beyond is very easy to use and work with.

Mike
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

One disappointment after another.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The sale/purchase was ok but once I left the show room, I experience one let down after another. I purchased on a Tuesday and not until Friday did I hear from [sensitive content hidden] and only after I reached out to them to see what the holdup was. I was told the office was very busy but will get to me soon. From that point on, every time I reach out to see what the delays was. One excuse after another. A month later, still no title and no registration. I'm expected to drive a street legal golf cart without registration or tags. I have already been pulled over by the police. Lucky for me I carry my bill of sale and he was ok to let me go without a citation. How much longer is it going to take to get this street legal cart legal.
I have hesitated to submit this review for fear customer service will only get worst.

The color and the look of the lifted cart.

Customer service was pretty much non existing. Little after sale follow-up or service.

Lizette
Airbnb Owner Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Don't run an Airbnb without it!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: great customer service and fast syncing with my airbnb calendar makes pricing a breeze!

take s the stress out of pricing my calendar

some functions are hard to understand but I manage without them for my needs

Airton
Apartment owner in Tschechien

Great tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like it and recommend, however please consider the above improvements

Easy of use, easy integration, good pricing recommendation

The fact that the synchronization not always works well, so often I am not sure what is valid, if the data in Beyond or Airbnb. Also, I do not like the fact that the fee charged by Beyond is on the inicial price, not on the price after discount

Francois
CEO in Frankreich
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Simple to implement and to use, great support

Not suitable for multi unit usage right now

Anne
Rental Manager in USA

So far so good!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far it has been very good, they are easily accessible if needed. The rentals that have come in have been varied in pricing and some have been very good, others lower but those will hopefully help overall occupancy.

The staff is great, they are very easy to work with and quick to respond if there are questions or issues. So far it has been interesting to see the variance in pricing.

The lower pricing can be quite low, but those are also on last minute bookings so they may not have been booked otherwise.

wallace
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Items to consider

Kommentare: Overall I would give it an average rating

functionality and was simple to set up.

at the beginning, support was non-responsive

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Wallace, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you found our product functional and straightforward to set up—this is exactly what we aim for. We regret to hear, though, that your initial experience with our support team did not meet the high standards we set for customer service. We want to assure you that we take such concerns seriously and are actively using feedback like yours to drive further improvements. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for all our customers and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. If there are any outstanding issues we can assist with, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kimball
President in USA

Beyond Pricing is Great

Kommentare: Overall its been a good experience, I can set it once and it will always be there, but i like the ability to review and make small adjustments, i.e. 5% up or down. Wish I had more time to dive deeper into the insights and analytics. Also, not sure if you all recommend a set price based on what you see in the market? Maybe you do.

I like the easy of the price optimization feature as well as ability to compare against similar vacation rentals in my area. Also like the industry insights

Well, the fees..not always sure the price booked is what Beyond Pricing recommended but trusting the process

Andrew

Andrew Phipps Beyond Pricing Review

Kommentare: Overall positive with a desire for more customizable rule sets such as unique rules sets for weekends and Beyond-identified local events and holidays.

Dynamic pricing and price controls across across multiple platforms in one central location. Price optimization.

Lack of features such as more customizable pricing rule sets such as something under an "advanced settings" tab

Mario David
CEO in Mexiko

My path on beyond

Kommentare: it has been an incredible path over the 3 years im working with you. i deffinetly will keep working with you for more ime

i like that i can control the prices, minum price of my bookings. i started to use one time you come at cancun rental vacation expo so right now i have more than 5 properties and i always connected to beyond. of course there are some competitors who charge less but what i see is the value of the product and how increase of bookings i have .

sometimes is the price, but i know the value that it has over the tecnologhy so i sticked at it. i would like more improvement on the information on demand

Gea
President in Italien

Expensive but worth it

Kommentare: It's easy to use, takes a lot of work off my desk, and customer service is generally prompt.

It takes the guesswork out of pricing, and it's very user friendly.

I wish I could integrate Beyond with my direct booking website.

William
CEO in USA

Beyond

I like that I can just let the pricing do its thing.

I feel like sometimes my prices are too high and I find myself discounting at the last minute.

Larry & Shelly
Partners in USA

Can't live without it!

Kommentare: Our rep at Beyond Pricing is the ABSOLUTE best! We love the guy and truly appreciate his authenticity and the way he brings us along on the reason for pricing decisions. Very real, honest and trustworthy.

The fact that they have 'managed services'. Dynamic pricing is an art. These guys are gurus. We requested managed services when it was new and dramatically increased our revenues. It took the emotion out of the tactical pricing strategy.

Pricing is an art. It's not easy. If they didn't have managed services, I'm not sure we would have stayed. We LOVE our account rep and highly recommend the managed services

Antwort von Beyond

Thanks for the kind words and support!

Robert
Chief Experience Officer in USA

Love it! Easy peasy!

Kommentare: Great support help when needed, and no problems yet!

- Calendar is great- Customize tab is a life saver- Reservation gaps is great- Last minute discounts tab is wonderful- Overall easy and wonderful to work with

Nothing. It's great! If I needed to find one, I'd say the price to use, but that's it.

Stephan
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class pricing automation software

Kommentare: I've been using Beyond Pricing for my own rental properties and been impressed by its effectiveness in driving up our rental revenue. Managing prices has become a key components of running a succesful vacation rental business and putting this task on autopilot is also a huge relief, given the complexity and the overburdening nature of the task. Beyond Pricing is the perfect partner for Orbirental, being totally in line with our vision of using outstanding technology to drive more automation in the industry, while providing an open and adaptable API that seamlessly integrates into our platform.

Brian
President in USA

Applying for 500 credit

Kommentare: It’s above average

It syncs both platforms and gives me suggested and automated dynamic pricing.

It often times over estimates prices. I often have to manually adjust.

Julia

Beyond Pricing is AMAZING

Beyond pricing saves us so much time in dynamic pricing for all of our properties. I love that we can manipulate when needed, but rarely need to. The data and analytics is top notch.

We don’t have any cons about Beyond. It has saved us so much time and made us so much money.

Jared
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Took our bookings through the roof!

The daily rates of the bookings have helped our investors to be able to maximize their profitability while limiting the vacancy time frames. They allow you to give last minute booking discounts and other incentives to be able to maximize on the profitability across the board! This has all been done while saving me time and allowing me to be able to continue to grow our business. There are no more long hours evaluating the rate bands and ensuring that they are correct for every unit.

We brought on a unit outside of the market area and at first they did not have any data to work with but then they were able to put it all together!

Fadi
Business Owner in USA

Best price optimization Software. period

Kommentare: Love using Beyond Pricing. Sergey on the Sales is amazing!

Bookings are through the roof. Thanks to the price optimization from Beyond Pricing, my business is thriving better than ever

Pricing update can be more dynamic than 24 hours.

Antwort von Beyond

Thanks for the kind words!

Maggie
Revenue Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automatic dynamic pricing

The interface is simple and easy to navigate. Provides insights and optimises revenue. Able to connect to multiple OTAs.

Have to adjust rates for event nights and holidays manually.

Deb

Beyond Review

The best features are the tracking of trends and changing out my pricing so I do not need to.

Sometimes I am unsure of which prices I have changed.