Über Beyond

Datengesteuertes Ertragsmanagement und dynamische Preisgestaltung für Eigentümer von Ferienwohnungen und Immobilienverwalter.

Erfahre mehr über Beyond

It does require some hands on manipulation of the strategy based on understanding of the local market.

Bewertungen zu Beyond

Beyond hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Beyond bereits verwendet?

Pat
Pat

Great Pricing for Value

Kommentare: Definitely would (and have) recommended to others. Customer service/support is very responsive/helpful.

I was quickly able to tune my pricing to both optimize my pricing so that I could increase occupancy, as well as average rate. The integration with AirBNB & VRBO allowed me to quickly adjust, as well as view market conditions to understand how to set my pricing strategy.

There isn't a way to apply the same parameters to both the AirBNB & VRBO channels. Also, there isn't yet a Booking.com or TripAdvisor channel.

Francisco
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love it, my business is very dependent on it.

Kommentare: Love it, very easy to use

How easy it’s to use and scale up. We have been siding since we had 3 properties and now have over 40 and still loving it

Can’t think of anything I currently don’t like

Matt
Managing Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Potential for greatness, but falls short on every aspect, and has costed me significant losses

Kommentare: Cancelled well within my free one month trial. Firstly, beyond pricing should be paying me- a glitch in their system shortly after signing up caused my booking.com profiles, calendars and 3 years of history to be wiped blank and locked out. Beyond pricing is wholly email-based, and has no support line to call when things go pear shaped. Even once they decided to email me back, after over 12 hours of outage, they refused to help fix it, and simply pointed me to their standard FAQ section. 48 hours without booking.com (and without all of the bookings i crucially lost in the meantime, as booking.com is our main source of profit!) and a 6 hour phone call to booking.com’s IT department, and they were able to help get everything unlocked and reopened- while confirming that it had been Beyond Pricing’s fault in the first place. The lost revenue (the exact opposite of what beyond pricing promises!) and the shoddy support soured me to beyond pricing, and I requested to cancel, with the hope of returning in a year’s time once the kinks in their system were worked out. However, over 2 months after cancelling, I was hunted down & chased via email trail by BP employee [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for “missing payment”- for what, you may ask? For bookings made during my 100% free one month trial. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] insisted across multiple emails that yes, my account had been cancelled with them only three weeks after signing up, but I still had to pay for the reservations made prior- even though I was within the free trial!

I love the concept behind this company, but unfortunately, for the below reasons, cannot and will not recommend, and hope they either get their act together or stop trading immediately, before messing up other peoples’ livelihoods and hunting down pennies to boot!

Email based, no support line, caused significant losses to my business due to glitches in their system which completely erased my booking.com accounts and calendars, leading my properties to be 2 days off line and to be unable to accept any reservations whatsoever, with any pending reservations automatically cancelled. No help in the meantime- I had to spend 6 hours on the phone with Booking.com's IT department to try and fix Beyond Pricing's glitch, meanwhile Beyond Pricing merely emailed me copy and paste FAQs that were unrelated and unhelpful, after long delays.

Angela
Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can't say enough good things!

Beyond Pricing has saved me so much time and increased my revenue that I recommend it every chance I get. It's user friendly and easy to set parameters to your listings.

Unfortunately, I had a little trouble when I added Hostfully as my property management software to connect my accounts correctly but after contacting support they helped me get it all correct!

Daniel

Beyond Pricing Makes Me Money

Kommentare: I recommend Beyond Pricing to everyone I can. The tool is extremely valuable, and I know I'm making more money and spending less time managing prices than I would be if I were doing it all manually.

Managing pricing for my vacation rental sounds like it could be a daunting task when taking into account all the variables that can impact the price; however, Beyond Pricing makes it very easy. I love the fact that you just manage your base price and it adjusts everything from there. I've already made a lot more money using Beyond Pricing to get me the optimal rate than I've spent on the product.

Figuring out my base price was a bit difficult. I used the Nearby Listings to see what would be a good base price to start with, but I found that the base price it was showing me of other listings resulted in prices that were way too high. I ended up adjusting it down and slowly built it up the price as bookings came in. I also found that the base price that seemed to work well in the popular months was too low for the slower months as they booked up well before 30 days out. The data it gives is really helpful and will help me get the optimal rate for the slower months next year.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible Customer service and the platrofm had far too many glitches

Kommentare: terrible, don't use them find another service

Its a great concept and can be very useful for pricing airbnb and VRBO based on supply and demand

Their platform has many syncing issues and you have to frequently check that the prices reflected in Air BNB and VRBO are correct. This defeats the hands off automated approach you are paying for. They also have inaccurate dates for events in your town, this will jack up prices without justification or will not reflect the high-demand prices which will cause you to lose money either way. On top of this, they have horrible customer service. This is like the old days of cable tv horrible customer service. Things were great for the first 8 months I used beyond, however once I started seeing the issues and bringing them to their attention I was flabergasted by the horrible response times, the lack of help, and the ineptness to solve problems in a way that would keep customers.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Beyond. We are disheartened to hear of your recent experience with customer support. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind reaching out to us at marketing@beyondpricing.com at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you and working towards earning back your business.

Ashleigh
Interior Designer and Property Host in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to Use- Great Occupancy Rates

Kommentare: I like this product and how easy it is to use. All of the features and information are extremely helpful.

I like the dynamic pricing and the accuracy of rates. My occupancy stays over 85% and Beyond saves me so much time in making that happen.

The cost is really hard for me to handle. I have a lot of properties and what I pay out to Beyond really hurts.

Jerry

Tip of the iceberg

Kommentare: We use Beyond mainly for dynamic pricing but we know there are several features we are yet to fully utilize but feel we will be able to in time.

The dynamic pricing tool works well for what we use it for. We have over 30 listings soon to be 40 before the end of the year and it has helped us stay competitive and capitalize as many bookings as possible.

The calendar navigation is a bit tedious but recently saw they are making changes to help with that. Looking forward to seeing those changes.

Antonio
Owner in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended to anyone managing vacation rental units

The most impactful feature is how easy it easy to connect to the different accounts and set up the prices.

It would be perfect if they added a feature that would allow for price to sync in different platforms, with a % differential for each one

Lacey
Lacey
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great market data!

Kommentare: Overall I've enjoyed it better than others!

I love the dedicated customer support! When I found Beyond they were not in my market area yet, but within a week they emailed me to say they had added my market! So I tried the trial and liked it enough to add my card info and now I'm a proud paying customer!

I have trouble navigating the website from my mobile.

Maria

We've been using BP for over 4 years

Kommentare: We've been using BP for over 4 years now and have stayed loyal, its effectively help us set our market pricing in Chicago

We believe our pricing is effectively being set for our specific market

The customization options aren't always clear or easy to understand

Rita Maria
Vacation rental Booking, Maintenance & Oversight Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Wouldn’t hosts without this tool!

Kommentare: Wouldn’t hosts without this tool!

User friendly. Moderate learning curve. Very eye opening, as it relates to nightly rate setting. Invaluable, when it comes to Market Data feedback.

I think it’s a great tool, as is, not sure what I would add.

Gayla
Property Manager in USA

Beyond has Exceeded Expectations

Kommentare: Excellent. It's as hands off as you want it to be. We typically review the pricing about once a week and can make minor adjustments if Beyond shows us a property that is priced too high or too low, but Beyond does the rest.

I can easily view how well each of our properties are performing with a user friendly "health score".

I guess I wish it was cheaper, but I can also say without a doubt the returns outpace their fees multiple times over.

Clint
Consultant in USA

Immediate Impact

Beyond pricing takes a complex issue for vacation rental managers and makes is simple AND better. We no longer have to mess with rent bands and watch for event, holiday, or even weather based changes. Once implemented we saw an increase in our short term/last minute bookings and an increase in revenue on our peak season bookings. Overall more bookings. And it has attracted new clients. Win Win WIN!

No complaints. It is a great solution to many problems.

Jeremy
Property Manager in Aruba
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good product, best pricing management tool I've used so far

It's a user-friendly pricing tool that's really easy to use

I have encountered some integrations issues, specially when using a different channel manager

James

Excellent pricing tool!

I like the user interface, it is easy to use!

Beyond is very expensive. I think moving to a flat fee model would be better.

Tomaž
Director in Slowenien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Beyond forever

Integration with other aplications, easy to use and connect.

Pop-up window on hoover on calendar is a little enoying...

Pawe
SBDM in Polen

Just SUPERB

It is essential tool for any PRO HOST, giving accurate forecast about pricing and hosting details, just to name a few.

It only cover major cities around the world, so don't expect you can use it for your summer beach cabin.

Antwort von Beyond

Thanks! We're so glad you've enjoyed the product and we'll be rolling out even more small cities soon!

Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

A good balance for a Dynamic pricing tool.

Kommentare: Great

As someone who tried the 3 top dynamic pricing tools. I can only say.. this is the one I use for the last year.

the pricing sometimes is not the best. I believe they should have a different tier for hyper luxury properties.

Great tool for automating listing rates!

Ive used a few dynamic pricing tools, and I like Beyond Pricing. The interface is simple and straightforward. The listing score helps keep track of performance at a quick glance. It provides some very insightful data as well as some links to listing comps. I like that you can set a custom price with just one click. Overall, an indispensable tool to help price your vacation property and maximize revenue.

Even at just a 1% commission, the charges add up fast. I don't think its fair to charge a commission on rates that are custom set.

Antwort von Beyond

Thanks for the great review!

Kareem

Pricey but good product!

Kommentare: Good product

Easy functionality, very easy to use. Very user friendly

Cost a lot compared to others. other software do the same but cost less.

Federico
General Manager in USA

Worth the cost

Kommentare: Excellent, easy to install and simple to use.

That it prices out each day three years in advance based on the competition.

Nothing. I like everything about this product.

Sergio
Agency manager in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for vacation rental professionals

Kommentare: It's been a great hand in daily work as a revenue manager, and it provided great help when we did a channel manager switch, pricing would have been rather complicated in that transition.
Our account manager has been of great help during setup, first trial and during tune-up of our properties profiles.

The overall system ease of use, its features customization, and effectiveness

Not much to modify once is connected to a proper channel manager

Emily
Managing Director in Griechenland

Excellent product and Service

Kommentare: Excellent

Excellent product that increases occupancy Great team behind the software, went above and beyond- first class service

It is on expensive side but then you get what you pay for!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Basic product for basic users

Useful if you don't know much about a short term rental business.

Product not useful for professional hosts.