Good product, not enough knowledgeable support or client education

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Melinda G.
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used this software for almost 7 years -- it is vast and expansive in its capabilities. Its reporting system alone seems to be able to manipulate your data in any way possible you could ever need. The payroll interface is simple as is the benefits. The problem I face most with this is the support by the company. The training on how to use their reporting system and its vast capabilities are lacking. If I have problems and contact their customer service team, I often find myself explaining to them the finer details of how a simple interface, such as PTO setup, works in regards to the detail or assistance I need. I don't know if they are growing too fast and don't have the staff support to keep up or their staff just isn't up to speed on their product as they need to be. I find myself leaning on the team for support less and less. Additionally, there are many things in the system that occur (bugs, known issues etc) that just don't make sense. Plansource recommends vendors for you to use for other pieces of your business that are 'built to flow' to their systems. However, we find that they don't actually capture all of the information that's needed and take all parts into consideration. We are using this recommended vendor and yet still have to do our own workarounds to make their 'flow of information' between systems complete. That being said when there is an issue that they have erred on - they do go above and beyond to correct it.

I have been utilizing the PlanSource platform for over 4 years now.

Bewertet am 21.8.2017
Tammi M.
Vice President, Human Resources
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We utilize the system to manage our robust benefit package. It easily maintains each person's elections, sends a data feed to each of the carriers, and does this all without paper! Open enrollment is so much simpler, and there are fewer errors. While the customer support has had some growing pains, I believe we are over that hurdle. Response time is great and the relationships formed with key administrators has helped us work through our complicated program.

Nachteile: I am looking forward to the new user interface that will make the site more responsive to the device the employees are using. There are times that people just do not "page down" and then they miss important information.

von PlanSource an 24.8.2017

Tammi, We are so glad that we are able to add value to Murray Securus and help you and your employees during Open Enrollment and beyond!
We really appreciate our partnership!

Devoted Client Of PlanSource

Bewertet am 23.9.2016
Susan C.
HR Manager
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using the PlanSource system for over 7 years for our payroll and HR needs. They provide a high level of customer service and continue to evolve their product with the changing needs of the market. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a system which can provide a robust payroll system, ACA and benefits administration, time keeping software, and onboarding all in one place.

von PlanSource an 23.9.2016

Thank you very much Susan!

We really appreciated it!

Plansource has helped us comply with the ACA and move our benefits enrollment from paper to online.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Scott S.
Director of Human Resources
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ACA compliance, online experience for employees (instead of paper), and improved billing reconciliation with our vendors.

Vorteile: Continuing to improve the software with frequent releases/updates. Has helped us better manage our benefits and took us from paper benefits enrollment to online. Also has simplified our billing process with our insurance vendors.

Nachteile: Initial integration was a little bumpy. When we first started using Plansource it was a little behind a few other solutions from a feature standpoint, but I believe they have caught up!

von PlanSource an 22.5.2018

Scott, we are happy to help on the ACA front! Staying compliant is more important than ever.

PlanSource Review

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Stephanie M.
HR Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Benefits enrollment and benefits maintenance is easily done with PlanSource.

Vorteile: PlanSource is easy to use. Employee's are easy to set up, the reporting tool is excellent.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about PlanSource.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Berkeley C.
Production Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ACA compliance portion of the system is really well though out, not to mention it's really user friendly and easy to navigate!

Nachteile: Nothing negative to say about this software, only that clocking in takes a couple of minutes sometimes.

We paid for services we didnot get for 10 months They could not get it together

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Jeannette Z.
HR Payroll Director
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There is nothing about this company that I would recommend.

Vorteile: There is nothing I liked about this company all that is cared about is money not their customers satisfaction..

Nachteile: Everything about then is a disaster, Their accounting, their business practices their, employees leaving and just dropping the ball on their customers. They will not take responsibility for anything all they want is their money.

Basic payroll system a little behind the time

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Human Resources

Kommentare: Quick customer service. Simple payroll processing.

Vorteile: The centralized customer service allows you to receive prompt assistance. The employee management sections are relatively easy to use.

Nachteile: The reporting feature is very difficult to use. There are thousands of options to build reports and its very difficult to tell what they each do and weather it will give you the information you actually need.

Good experience for first-time users

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Senior Field Marketing Manager

Kommentare: It was a good test in our search to find other platforms/vendors who could eliminate as much of the manual enrollment process as possible. I was a tester asked to jump in and help HR evaluate from the individual employee user perspective.

Vorteile: Ease of use and ability to see all benefits enrolled in per employee on one page. Shows year to year comparisons by person.

Nachteile: I didn't realize at first that some changes to information require approval, so key changes were made that ended up in 'pending' status without our testing team's knowledge. Lesson learned.

Good tool for Benefits Admin

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Asher P.

Kommentare: A solid tool for benefits administration. Fairly easy to set up with your benefits broker. Ties in with Guardian direct feeds.

I use this application to submit my FSA and child care expenses

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
SFDC Solution Architect
Computer-Vernetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good!

Vorteile: Easy to use, their expense claim processing is fast.

Nachteile: Their portal has some room for improvement, rest all good.