Enriching Students Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.8/5
    4.8/5

Über Enriching Students

Web based scheduling tool for high/middle school RTI, enrichment, personalized learning. Easily manage flex time for every student.

Erfahre mehr über Enriching Students

Ashleigh D.
Art Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"A+ Ease of Use! "

Kommentare: Organizing students into groups that they select and that teachers offer has gone flawlessly with Enriching Students. I love this software!

Vorteile: I love that this software is all-inclusive. As an educator, I am able to see the process of enrichment sessions from all sides. I can see where my students are enrolled and I can sign them up for sessions that I create. My sessions are very easy to set up and I love that a roster with attendance is created after my students sign up. It is very easy to create recurring events at once, rather than through individual entries. Additionally - I can select a group of students to monitor.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I dislike about this software. In all the time I've been using it, it has only been "down" once, and the creators remedied it very quickly!

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Ashleigh D.
Art Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2019

"Enriching Students...AND Professional Lives! "

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Enriching Students has been very positive. This software is keeping my students (and myself) much more organized!

Vorteile: I really love how easy this software makes it for me to organize groups of students through options that they have selected! It is easy to take role, assign classes/categories, and view schedules (from the educator side of things) in one place.

Nachteile: If I could change one thing about this software, I would include the ability to see the location (example: classroom number) and session title for each student. As it stands, I am only able to see the day and session title but not the location/teacher assigned.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Claire C.
Math Interventionist
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"A great tool for RTI schools"

Kommentare: Using Enriching Students has helped the values of the school (providing enrichment and intervention opportunities) to be in sync with the systems of the school (scheduling and organization). Enriching Students has allowed staff to spend more time on what's important, helping students, and less time on scheduling.

Vorteile: As an RTI teacher I often feel that not many resources are created specifically for RTI programs, and I love that this software has been designed to meet the needs of Response to Intervention schools. It is very easy to use and helps to meet the needs of all students and to enrich each student's education. All teachers in the school enjoy using the platform. I like that it is so fast to schedule students- you can do it in just a few clicks. I also like that you can run reports to see a graph of student trends.

Nachteile: I haven't had any negative experiences with Enriching Students so far.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Sarah T.
Secretary
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2018

"I use Enriching Students daily at a public high school"

Kommentare: It is very easy to schedule students for a homeroom location. It's easy to look up the location of a student, and very easy to make scheduling changes.

Vorteile: I like the ease of scheduling students, making schedule changes on the fly, and looking up where students are scheduled to be.

Nachteile: The only con that I have run into with Enriching Students is that we cannot get the software to "talk" to PowerSchool for attendance.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Brian P.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2015

"Finally, RTI made possible at secondary schools"

Kommentare: Enriching Students has made it possible and actually quite simple to organize a comprehensive flexible period of time during a school day for any size school. At ConVal HIgh School we have been using the software which has allowed us to improve achievement and personalize education for four years.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2015