ONLYOFFICE Workspace Erfahrungen

Über ONLYOFFICE Workspace

ONLYOFFICE ist ein sicheres Online-Büro, das Teams bei der Verwaltung und Zusammenarbeit mit dem Schwerpunkt auf Dokumente unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über ONLYOFFICE Workspace

It's free for personal use. That's a really good value for what it offers.

The licensing scheme is weird for open source software.

Bewertungen zu ONLYOFFICE Workspace

ONLYOFFICE Workspace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 325 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ONLYOFFICE Workspace bereits verwendet?

Philippe
Philippe
Vice President in Portugal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish I would have discovered it sooner!

Kommentare: Very satisfied - it really helps us run our non-profit association in a very professional and productive way.

All you need to run and manage a non-profit association like ours. We have all we needd and I just love the integration of the email system with the CRM system. I which I would have discovered this sooner when I was on the board of other associations. This really beats working with a Google or other envrionment to manage an organization.

I would like to be able to set up automations with Integrately (similar to Zapier) so that we can connect our website and interactions there with our CRM etc...

Nick
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Open Source Alternative to Google Docs or MS365

Kommentare: Overall, ONLYOFFICE is a game changer. It is a viable alternative to mega cloud corporations like Google and Microsoft. It's nice to have your own private server with control of your data. Pair ONLYOFFICE with NextCloud and you have all of the productivity software you need.

I like that ONLYOFFICE is free and can be self-hosted. It is the best Office alternative that most accurately reads and writes Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files. It runs fast on both desktop and in the browser. It integrates nicely with NextCloud. The mobile apps are also great.

I wish that the iOS mobile app could connect directly to a NextCloud server instead of requiring an ONLYOFFICE Community server. The desktop app does this and it is perfect for NextCloud users.

Jorge

Good app, Bad support

Kommentare: It is a good application, but the support is very bad...we never have a right answer, they take days to answer, and it looks like the company is runned by one single person. Never found out who is the manager, and there is nobody to complaint when you get bad support services. Good software, but for those who do not need a business stability....well...you'll get quite nervous not knowing whats going to happen if there is a problem.

Good price, lots of features

Important features are not there (like automatic syncronization with Drive or Dropbox), also photo gallery is missing. No way to your network fellows know when there is a new document on a project, And no communication with the managers. It looks like the company is runned by a single person, Eugene. This person answers the online chat and will tell you to send the request to support. You do that...and one day later the same Eugene replies! Usually, you get no solution for your problem. Or you just give up.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online Document Collaboration With ONLYOFFICE

Kommentare: I love it's close resemblance MS Office and works great.

The best collaboration tool for document sharing and management and its free if locally hosted.

For a heavily designed document by MS Office it becomes a challenge to maintain the same and lack of advance pdf editing features.

Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice compatible office suite

I am able to read and save as Microsoft documents, and I can save it all on my personal server which is accessible anywhere I have internet.

Onlyoffice seems to work really well for my needs. I do get a little confused by the products on offer... ie. business vs personal, hosted vs self-hosted.

Mirko
Mirko
Representacion Nacional in Bolivien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool, The SwissArmy app on the Office Universe.

Kommentare: I use ONLYOFFICE everyday to send and receive documents, on my work and personal life, the software allow to work Mobile and Desktop so it's easy to go from one to other and continue working, no everyone have Microsoft Office but everyone can have ONLYOFFCE EASY and continue with the work with the same quality, I love the formula management and use every time to easy explain problems and ideas, the integration with world and graphics allow us to create professional presentations and forms to improve or work.

- Fast to load, allow to work in no time and don't eat a lot resources on the memory machine, fast response and very robust to work. - Very intuitive, all the commands are easy to access, menus and icons are very well arranged to work with it. - Support a lot new features with the addons and new tools. - Easy to export and full compatible to send any work to any person. - Support multiple Languages on the same documents, this allow to communicate globally with co-workers in the world. - PDF Export made easy and 100% compatible. - Great Tech and Community support to feel in touch with people that really care about.

- Some times the system freeze a little, that's because need time to clean on importing documents from other sources and made more compatible documents. - Extra features become bad translated, so need to test before use. - Don't run on every OS system, but developers works fast to solve it. - New features on other office systems still don't implemented, so show errors on importing documents. - Poor graphic editor, need a little more improve.

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing open source Workspace

ONLYOFFICE Workspace has all the workspace software should have, like the ability to delegate project and task to all my team members when we are running a project. Even-tho it is an open source software, it is no short of feature that all other more mainstream software has. The best free workspace software so far.

Problem with an open source software is, there are no real customer support and user need to find themself a solutions from the forum if the problem need a fix for any problem arises. Other than that, connecting to the NextCloud server is quite frustrating when i tried to use it from my iPhone.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Let me collaborate and work with colleague

ONLYOFFICE is one of the best open source workspace software that are on par when compared it with more knowable workspace software like Google Workspace. It let me and my team to collaborate on document and task, along with the communication hub that allowing us to interact on real-time.

Deploying the software for the first time is confusing and frustrating, as it won't linked with my storage server and no detailed manual are provided from them to guiding me to troubleshoot the problem myself.

Diego
Diego
Technical Director in UK

ONLYOFFICE is definitely the way to go when you need to implement an online document management app.

Kommentare: As a user my entire company (and possibly our clients) get a great user experience very close to the Microsoft suite it's inspired to, but online and with the possibility to install the whole thing on your own servers. Also document format compatibility looks really great (we did some quick tests and it's really impressive). Finally, being open source, enables even more opportunities, from deeper integrations to forking to implement any wild idea but within an Office- or Google-like code base.

My company was in search for an online document editing experience (similar to Google Docs) but with the option to install it on our own premises. Apart from online LibreOffice (which is definitely a cool technical idea but really too heavy, with a debatable user experience and some weird limitations), there was nothing to be found out there. Then by pure chance I stumbled upon ONLYOFFICE and magically our problem was solved! After a few hours of poking around with a few lines of code, I had my prototype up and running, and people in the company really impressed with it!

Well honestly it's hard to find anything wrong with this product, but if I need to, I would point out some complexity in the setup and also some gaps in the documentation (again from a technical standpoint). Also I found it after hours of research on the Internet, so maybe it would be great to invest in marketing as well (not only ads I mean). Finally (and I'm not sure this is a real shortcoming), business professionals that are proficient with e.g. Microsoft Excel keep asking for more Excel-like features to be implemented in ONLYOFFICE (because they really like the product).

Helen
Helen
Quelle: GetApp

Impressive web office & online document processing

Kommentare: After a month of using ONLYOFFICE I've decided to drop a line about what it is. ONLYOFFICE is a neatly organized web office suite for corporate communication. It contains a usable project management system with all necessary tools including Gantt Chart, and a convenient CRM. In general, it allows you to have your entire office in the cloud with a diverse range of facilities making communication between team members fast and productive, which is a key factor for companies like ours. The point that I should surely touch upon is amazing document editors. If you haven't tried online document editors you would be totally impressed. If you have already worked with any of them, those from ONLYOFFICE would turn your life upside down. They are as functional, handy and reliable as desktop MS Office or LibreOffice, but they work online. Your documents are always available for editing and sharing at corporate portal, or in IOS App. Document editors have rich capabilities for reviewing and co-editing in different modes: Fast - shows changes in real time for collaborators and Strict - only after changes were saved. Moreover, you may drop files to a favorite cloud storage Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or any other right from your portal.

A wide range of facilities for business needs, handy feature-rich online document editors, mail client integrated with calendar and CRM.

Unfortunately for IOS only document editors are available. If I want to l look through my CRM contacts I need to use a browser apart from application.

Hanah
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Online Office Suite!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnlyOffice has been great. I had issues looking for a suite that had everything I needed. When I worked on documents or projects it seemed I was looking all around for one with good formatting options. When I found this one I was super excited. It helped me with the table of contents and also other issues I was dealing with for my document. I recommend other people using it, especially those who do loads of projects frequently.

I love this software so much because it helps me manage my documents effectively. It's so easy and it's not complicated to use. It's a smooth software and it helps you get every task you need done. When you create a document there are options to save your document to docx,pdf, text, odt, rft, and html. Many programs that I have used in the past don't allow me to save my document to the file saving that I need. This is really important for me because certain projects that I work on have to have it saved to a certain one. I also love how there are loads of formatting options and since I am also a writer this helps me. As, I am working on each document or chapter for my book I have many options to choose from. When I was first looking for a office suite to work on my projects I was looking for one with a table of contents option and this one had it! I enjoy adding images to my projects and there is an option in the formatting section to do just that.

This office suite is one of the best and the only thing I think could help it would be just to keep advancing it. It's already really good. Just keep on updating it. =)

Daniel
Home User in USA

OnlyOffice Personal - Great for Chrome OS & CloudReady

Kommentare: Easy-to-use, free and great interface!

I've been using OnlyOffice Personal for couple years with my Acer ChromeBook 11 and CloudReady Desktop at Home for couple years now. I like having access to all my Cloud Storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.

OnlyOffice Personal Extension seems to work on some of my machines. Offline Editing would be great feature (if possible).

Antwort von Ascensio System

Hello Daniel! Thanks so much for this great feedback. Regarding your suggestion about offline work - you can try ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. The desktop app already has the same new interface as the online solutions.

Alexia
Medical student in Malta
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Only Office review

Kommentare: I mainly use this for online editing of documents , and have been using it for years now and would recommended to anyone as it is simple and easy to use and gets the job done quickly .

It is great for editing documents online What I like most is the new feature where you can easily access your documents from anywhere , which is very convenient, and eliminates the hassle of travelling everywhere with your USB flashdrive. It is also quite useful on devices where you might have limited storage or you are running out of storage.

It might have limited editing capabilities to some people, when it comes to editing your documents online,. It really depends on what you are using it for

Roger
President/CEO in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

we use it for our non profit organization, we are very happy with only office. its easy to set up

Kommentare: its make our organization working

easy to use. in different language. the office products and easy to send emails also to make groups and and the database is very good.

the talk version, its not possible to chat our discuss via android app same is that you can not consult you email via mobile devise app our mobile website. ones you have send you email acound , your own domain name its not possible to consult it via a other way.

Finanzdienstleistungen

I use it every day

Kommentare: I keep my personal spreadsheet files with OpenOffice and it allows me to access them from anywhere. Very useful.

Great products, well designed and maintained. Very easy to access from anywhere. It has marginally improved in the last 1-2 years, now it's a simple pleasure to use.

I reckon the pricing structure should be looked into, it needs to be more flexible, Maybe to allow different user levels.

Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Long time only office user

Kommentare: Enjoy it and use it almost daily.

I like the software in terms of its functionality. I've been using it for a number of years now and its consistently improved over time.

Deployment can be tricky, but once its setup, you're good to go. Things such as Lets Encrypt support would be better improved and perhaps "GUI-ized"

Mircea
Manager in Rumänien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple all in one solution... just open any file that I need to edit... I use it every day. Thank's

Kommentare: It's simple and free

Only office product is really exceptional and I use it all of the time on my notebook... and the good point is that this suite have highest compatibility with other documents format... and it's free :)

Hmmm... Table Of Contents... but I do not use it very much. I understood that it will be added soon. :)

Antwort von Ascensio System

Hello Mircea! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. We actually do have Table Of Contents. Just look it up in the References tab on your toolbar :)

Sam
Student in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

ONLYOFFICE IS THE WAY TO GO

Works AMAZING with Ubuntu 18.04 and is the office suite that I put on all my electronic devices. Easy to use but also has tons of features and customization. Tons of different programs to cover any job.

I didnt want to pay extra for better/more features.

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unparalleled Office ONLY!

Takes from the googledoc hot mess to the word world with all the needs and all the Microsoft bells and whistles and needed tools intack.

Nada... All Good. NOTHING TO SEE HERE! Zero in the CON column for me.

Alexander
Quelle: GetApp

ONLYOFFICE fulfills all our needs

Kommentare: After doing trials with many different systems for project management we decided to move forward with ONLYOFFICE. This solution fulfills all our needs successfully. ONLYOFFICE permits to delegate tasks to employees, to track the time and team performance, to build a client database with the possibility to link correspondence (you can create a customer sheet which contains all the data - from contact information to tasks to be performed). With ONLYOFFICE the work became more organized and effective - this system permits everyone to clearly understand their tasks and deadlines he/she faces. Administration get more control of workflow by tracking the time teammates spend on tasks. This allows workers to plan their employment in the most realistic and effective way.

Full-featured, simple, affordable and easy to use system.

Sometimes errors occur, but technical support quickly solves problems.

Guenael
SysAdmin in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very usefull companion to NextCloud

Kommentare: Our NextCloud users are really happy to be able to edit Documents in-place, allowing them to share documents and collaborate on them. No need for mail attachments, multiplicating document versions.

Nextcloud integration with OnlyOffice Integration Edition works like a charm ! Office Documents compatibility is quite good and concurrent editing is really appreciated here !

Som Office Documents are still not fully compatible with OnlyOffice, such as macro/forms or advanced documents.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Experience working with OnlyOffice

Kommentare: I have been working on Spreadsheet, Document, and Presentation and everything works really great,
It is easy to create and manage the report in the spreadsheet using formulas.

Number one is I love the Interface, Its clean, Its modern. Number two is It is very easy to move from document to spreadsheet to presentation. Number three is that It has a very familiar interface like Microsoft office 2010.

This is very user friendly tool so i dint find anything difficult.

Sascha
Student in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Peace of mind without going MS

As someone who does not want to use MS products I am extremely happy to still see the "familiar" and clean UI that one is used from MS products. It makes it easy to find your way around and gets you into your workflow right away. Together with it's cloud based version it is extremely simple to edit documents on the go on other devices offering you a way to work and use your time most efficiently.

The lag of support for the creation of things like drop-down options in it's spreadsheet version as well as some other small things that need to be ironed out. But overall a great experience for the price.

Great alternative for MS Office

Kommentare: Previously I had problems with compatibility of office documents because I work in different environments. I use Linux at home, therefore LibreOffice is the default software that I had used to create and edit documents. At schools, we use MS Windows system, and MS Office is the default software we use to make documents. It was a real problem when I made a presentation with LibreOffice at home and then presenting at school with Powerpoint. It was scrambled. But now, I used OnlyOffice at home, and the compatibility with MS Office is really great. I can create and edit any docx or pptx at home or at school without problem.

It is free, with a simple interface but great compatibility with ms office documents.

I feel that this software is too simple, did not have all features of the MS Office or LibreOffice. But enough for everyday use.

Karl
Developer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good MS Office Alternative

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good and it has saved me at times where I could not access my professional document suite.

If you don't have access (or can't) afford MS Office or a professional suite, then ONLYOFFICE can get the job done. It is a free version and very comparable to MS Office which makes it very user friendly. Similar to Google docs, all your files will be auto saved to a cloud drive so you have the security of not losing important work. You can also save files in multiple formats.

It is a bit slow and can be clunky at times compared to MS Office so you may need to have some extra patience. Takes a bit of time to open the documents which is the trade-off between paying or using a free office version.