Über LearnCube

Eine Online-Sprachschule in einem Paket – Live-Online-Kurse, Kurse zum Selbststudium, integrierte Leistungstests und mehr. Verwende dein Logo und deine Marke.

Erfahre mehr über LearnCube

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu LearnCube

5,0
4,0
4,0

LearnCube hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du LearnCube bereits verwendet?

Maciej M.
CMO, Public Relations in UK
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support and pricing

Convenient free trial and competitive pricing adjusted to our needs.

Tough to implement API integration on our website.

Michael H.
Director in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Outstanding Quality from Learn Cube

Kommentare: Learn cube have allowed me to start my own business for a fraction of the cost I could hope for if I had to do it myself. Also, I don't have the knowledge or expertise to create such a site. They've been patient with me and have produced something I am happy with and proud of. I've already received really favourable comments from colleagues.
There are some features I'd like going forward, but I know that Learn Cube are constantly improving and revising their service. Nothing stays still.
I look forward to a long and mutually successful business partnership.

Antwort von LearnCube

Thanks Michael! Really appreciate the positive review and we look forward to helping you grow you business

Head Assistant - International Student and Scholar Services in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with great features, but not a tool for the long run.

Kommentare: It was generally good but not something I would ever use again probably.

I tried many MANY many online and LMS tools for online teaching and this one was one of them. I like it, but I would not use it for the long run. In fact I quickly stopped. It is not very user friendly and it was very time consuming.

Time consuming, not user friendly, trial period and then fee. Not a great tool for a big school with hundreds of students I think.