Blackboard Collaborate Erfahrungen

Über Blackboard Collaborate

Die vollständig umgestaltete Webkonferenzlösung ermöglicht es den Mitarbeiter*innen, Schulungsanforderungen überall und jederzeit zu erfüllen.

Erfahre mehr über Blackboard Collaborate

I enjoyed using Blackboard as a student of a local community college.

I teach at a community college and recently switched to Collaborate for my class. I teach adults who are able to handle most technical issues, but collaborate has been very frustrating to deal with.

Bewertungen zu Blackboard Collaborate

Blackboard Collaborate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 401 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Blackboard Collaborate bereits verwendet?

Gabriela
Gabriela
Employee in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Blackboard Collaborate Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Blackboard Collaborate is always amazing. My grades have improved so much with this and I have been so much more organized because it comes with a calendar and reminder of when assignments are due and I never miss an assignment.

A feature that I absolutely love about this software is the breakout rooms for group projects. I love that professors can break us into groups and it is not difficult to see in Blackboard. I love how easy it is to use this software. I also love that I get to see my professors feedback on any assignments that have been graded. I love seeing the exact percentage as well instead of it saying "B+". I absolutely love Blackboard!

One feature that I hope that this software improves is sharing the computer audio. It would be really helpful to get audio instead of text because I feel like it is easier to communicate faster and a lot more easier than text. Either way I highly recommend this software because It has helped me be more organized. There are no features that are difficult.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Blackboard Collaborate Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Blackboard collaborate is a straightforward tool that is very effective for educational purposes.

As a university student in the COVID-19 pandemic, blackboard collaborate was a complete necessity. I used this app everyday for at least 2 years while navigating through classes, webinars and even exams. It is a great app that is geared toward hosting larger groups. This software is easy to use and the interface is very interactive. It allows for screen sharing and even fantastic features that allow the host to give attendees impromptu multiple choice quizzes. The break out room feature is also beneficial in managing larger groups. One of my favorite features is the promotion of asynchronous learning by providing recordings of meetings and classes. The icons are also very easy to use, even for first time users.

Blackboard collaborate needs an extremely strong internet connection to run smoothly. Other than that, the app is quite reliable.

Student in Türkei
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

a disappointing virtual classroom

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: although it did a better job to create a "virtual classroom" experience, and had a full suite off features specifically for the classroom, crucial parts like video conferences were not good enough so I wouldn't recommend utilizing blackboard as the platform for all school needs.

it has many features that are tailored specifically for the classroom, such as interactive board, and you could raise your hand to ask a question or could give quick actions as feedbacks through lessons.

the overall video and audio quality in my experience was really bad, and there was no app support in the time we used it, there was only a web-app which was laggy and extremely resource heavy on my iphone. considering lots of people join classes from their phones this was a major downside.

TeHilla
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Necessary Platform in the Face of the Decline of Face to Face Classes

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love blackboard collaborate. It saved my education during the pandemic. The most useful feature for me is the ease of access to recordings. Unlike other platforms, the recordings are stored directly on the platform and do not require the host or lecturer to directly send the recording to participants. The platform is so easy to use and mimics the structure of a real classroom.

Ease of Navigation User friendly Multiple avenues of communication (video, audio and live chat) Break out rooms options for group collaboration during classes Ability to schedule and create multiple classes that can be conducted simultaneously without disrupting each other Hands up feature Polls Recordings available

Initial learning curve as the platform is not similar to others that’s i’ve used before.

Karel
Freelancer in Trinidad und Tobago
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Experience with Blackboard Collaborate

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love it but there is room for improvement for sure.

My favorite software for virtual classrooms. File sharing and screen sharing is great with this platform.

I believe that people with unstable internet connections will have a problem using this software well. A lot of disconnections can happen.

Arturo
Arturo
Multi-tasking in Mexiko

Your Blacboard virtual classroom integration

Kommentare: The overall experience of Blackboard Collaborate is compliant and straightforward because as I said it does not have many features or differentiators against its market competition, it is simply the blackboard addon to take online classes or virtual meetings, its stability also characterizes it but from there on out, it is a pretty normal platform, and very easy to use.

What makes collaborate stand out is its stability when it comes to virtual meetings, of course depending on your network is what determines your experience during the meeting of course. Another thing is that in my case, being still a student, the collaborate is already integrated into the class in a section where either the teacher creates the icon on the left bar, or you simply go to the blackboard tools and you can find there the meeting you want to enter the entire course you have. The platform is designed for you to join immediately so if you are in a hurry, the software will take care of that and help you with that.

I didn't see many disadvantages of blackboard collaborate when it comes to taking classes or having meetings with my team when planning projects, since it is a virtual meeting software that complies but is quite simple, which does not have many differentiators out of the market. It is quite reliable, but for some reason, my teachers prefer to take better classes in Microsoft Teams because they feel it has better and more features than blacboard collaborate.

Magdalena
Professor in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good but could definitely be better

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's somewhat intuitive, and if you use it with Blackboard it integrates marvelously. The recording process is easy and it uploads automatically, a breeze.

It uses a ton of resources and it doesn't play well with computers with low RAM or bad internet connection, which makes collaboration difficult.

Aimee
Student in USA

Blackboard Feature

Kommentare: I think that this has been a great way to learn new things. It is free, and it is a great for anyone needing to save money and is a student.

I like that this service was found by other people and that it was used by my college.

I did not like that the logo did not spell out what the full service is.

Mohammad
intern in USA

Blackboard Collaborate

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a pretty good platform for collaboration. If few things that are mentioned above are taken care of properly it will make it much better.

Session's are being recorded nicely and safely.

Can't take the handle of more than expected users. Load issue is there.

Tasha
homemaker in USA

Virtual Classroom

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Blackboard made schooling simple, made doing homework with the teacher easier. Blackboard is easy to use and navigate. Permissions are easy to give and to make others moderators so they can be interactive as well.

Occasionally there would be times blackboard said it wasn't available and would have to fully shut the computer down and retry before it would work. Have to keep cookies cleared or the program will not function.

Cheryl
Adjunct Prof of Speech and Theatre in USA
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bb Collaborate Brings Life to Online-Learning Courses

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy using Blackboard Collaborate for my online asynchronous (speech communication) courses, as they have made my transfer to online teaching such an easy one! I can't think of a better way to present material for students, and to help individuals during coaching sessions and meetings. So easy to use, presenting in an inviting and simply way (visually) and my students have found it easy to use as well.

The easy to use Bb Collaborate helps keep an online class alive. The recording options allows teachers to teach an online course, have the experience recorded, and then uploaded for later viewing for those students unable to attend live. For asynchronous classes, setting up individual meetings, or sessions for coaching students (especially for speech communication courses) is so helpful, easy to use, and very easy for students to simply click on a link to join the meeting. I feel it is a safer version than zoom, and the file-sharing, and screen-sharing options make it versatile and user-friendly for teaches and students alike. My favorite feature is the scheduling set-up: you can easily invite individuals or an entire class by sending the link to them via an email, and creating a time-frame for entering the meeting. The icons on the meeting page are also easy to navigate for first-time users (most of my students are using this for the first time) .

Some of the "how to" features when searching for help in using the application were not as clearly presented (there's a lot to navigate through on those help pages), but this is the only aspect of this teaching tool that I would re-visit. The rest of the software hasn't show to be difficult to use, in any way.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Classroom in a box. On your computer. But not a diorama.

Kommentare: For schools that want to extend learning beyond the physical classroom, Blackboard Collaborate is a reasonable option. It can get cluttered at times, especially when the class requirements juggle messages, discussion boards, video collaboration, private rooms, not to mention invites, multiple room options, multiple schedules, and other logistical nightmares. But the option to enter a logistical nightmare is there nevertheless, and who doesn’t like options? Simple is fine, but overcomplicated is better. That said, it’s overcomplicated only until the feet get wet and the user finally understands where he or she is walking. Then it becomes a matter of muscle memory. “Where am I supposed to post that assignment?” “Oh, right, in the discussion board.” “Where’s that assignment located again?” “Announcements?” “Maybe.” See? Muscle memory.

In a time when classrooms look like our living rooms and bedrooms, a service like Blackboard Collaborate rises to the occasion and delivers that bedroom class experience like few others can. Not only does it allow instructors and students to “collaborate” via traditional video, audio, and screen-share methods (how many services do that now?), but it also comes with multiple rooms, a place to list course directives, and a place for students to leave messages, including assignments. As a provider of supplemental instructions (as in, I’m not the instructor but the support member), I could join in the conversation and offer advice in a place where students would read it and even respond. It’s like group text messaging, but better. If I could narrow this down to one “pro,” it’s that Blackboard Collaborate considers all the communication angles and makes them available to all who are assigned to use it.

Other than the convoluted way some features are put together, the biggest issue I had was with the occasional connection problem. On one notoriously hilarious day, the instructor asked me to share some information about the department I work for (a student service), then interrupted me halfway into my speech with, “Well, I guess that’s our answer.” It seemed like she was getting impatient. But the reality was that she couldn’t hear me, and she thought I’d left the class. And she was the only one. All the students and her dean could hear me just fine. Things like that happened every so often. Not exactly great. Definitely not consistent.

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Blackboard Collaborate is Good for Online Classes and Assignments

Kommentare: Overall I enjoyed my experience with Blackboard. I liked the simplicity of responding to scenarios my professors posted and the option to reply to threads and individual posts from my peers with whom I had to interact with. I think Blackboard is very convenient for professors and for students alike, but that it can improve on some of its user friendliness and provide a neater and more efficient messaging platform and visual layout especially because not all students or instructors are necessarily computer savvy.

I used Blackboard Collaborate for several years in graduate school. What I liked most about this software was the simplicity of utilizing the conversation threads. There was nothing too "fancy" and the layout provided simple 'reply' and 'reply all' buttons. Each week we were required to answer questions about a scenario, and reply to other students' remarks as well. It was easy to see which posts did not have replies yet so that we each student got a change to have a reply. I think if this information wasn't provided on the main screen many posts would be overlooked, and I liked that the layout was clear on who posted and who replied, especially when professors emphasized replying to posts that had fewer or no replies already. I also liked that there was a messaging system built in, so we could communicate with our fellow students and professor within the website while working on assignments.

What I liked least about Blackboard Collaborate was that if I wanted to message my entire class, I would have to individually click every student's name, and then click the "To" button in order to add them as recipients. It was honestly time consuming and extremely frustrating as a graduate student because it wasted so many minutes every time, especially because I would often forget to actually click "To" after I manually clicked a student's name, so I wouldn't realize they weren't added into the message and would have to start over. This was unfriendly for users, especially for graduate students who need to focus on their assignments and communicating to their peers rather than trying to remember if they did the two-step clicking process for every single student rather than having a simple "select all" option! I don't know why there was no select all option to add the entire class when this is a platform universities often use for online classes and assignments. One more thing I did not like about Blackboard was that the layout was a bit confusing and not user friendly. It took me a while to get used to the flow of the website which felt unorganized and a bit scattered. I could see this being more of a problem for older graduate students who aren't used to adapting to various website layouts with many links to each class and each assignment stacked upon each other in an overwhelming way.

Russell
Russell
Teacher, Consultant in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Mostly reliable platform for online classes

Kommentare: Pleased with my experiences with Blackboard. It's incredible that you are able to take virtual classes with this platform.

As background information, this was used for online classes - so my experiences is limited and based only on that. With that said, though, I was pleased with my interactions with Blackboard Collaborate. Here are the pros: - It has an Interactive Whiteboard feature that is quite helpful. Teachers can add their slide deck or presentation here. The students can then "interact" with the presentation using some nice features (type words, underline texts, even highlight). - Similar to other programs, you can share your device's screen with the class or you can allow other students to share their screen if they need to show a presentation or something. This comes in very handy if used well. - If you've never used Blackboard before, I think it's pretty easy to get the hang of. It's well organized and has a nice user interface. - Without Blackboard, managing the workflow in an online class would be extremely difficult. However, Blackboard does a phenomenal job of allowing information, assignments, quizzes, etc. to be assigned and returned/collected in an organized fashion. - If a student is unable to attend a live session, Blackboard includes a record option so they can go back and watch the lesson whenever possible. This can also be used for remediation and review. - They have some nice little features that often go overlooked, like the quick response or thumbs up/thumbs down features. It's helpful when quickly checking for understanding. - Breakout/small group feature.

Here are some concerns: - While it works well with Chrome, this platform does not seem to work with Safari or Edge. (This could be user error, though.) - This may be user error, too, but I found the audio to be a little off. It seems like they could do some updates here to help it sound a little more smooth and less choppy. Sometimes you don't always hear everything. - Even though the record feature is awesome - it can be annoying because the video and the audio are sometimes off. - I guess this could be based on the WiFi connectivity, but video quality is inconsistent.

Lauren
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

I've been using this for years, and love it, but it has major issues

Blackboard Collaborate is such a great option for online teachers. We use it to meet with students and present lessons live on the computer. I use it weekly. It is seamlessly integrated with PowerPoint. The features are neat - you have lots of controls as a moderator. You can allow students to speak, use video cameras, type, draw, add pictures to the whiteboard, etc. You can set how many students can be speaking at once. You can mute them by taking away tools. You can create breakout rooms. You can play all sorts of media. You can remove students who are not behaving. You can lock the room or allow attendees in late. I've met with anywhere from 1 to 700 participants. You can make permanent forcing slides and make sure that students can't do anything without a teacher being present, but there are downsides to those functionalities as well. The app is really great. It is limited, and simple, but I've never had a problem with it.

The major thing I dislike is the "exception error" that I get CONSTANTLY. Basically, BBC can only handle so much data. Because it can't tell which participant needs what, it actually has to save and stream anything within a certain time period and send that out to everyone in the room. So, it really bogs the room down. It is just saving a TON of data at any given time. We've had to create separate rooms for back to back sessions instead of hosting them in the same room for this reason. It'll give an exception error if you try to do too much with too many people in too small a timeframe. Don't try to host a session over a wireless hotspot unless you have unlimited data. One session cost me like 2 gigs of data. Recording can only be done in the main room. If you need to record in a breakout session, you'll have to figure something else out. We use Snagit for breakout room recordings. The administrator panel is very confusing. I'm really tech savvy and I have a hard time navigating. It is definitely not intuitive when it comes to setting up new rooms and adding moderators. The permanent forcing slides are good. No issues there. However, what a pain to set up -- it just makes no sense. I wish it was easier to figure out how to do that.

Neisha
Neisha
Marketing Administrative Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

BB as an Administrator & a Student

Kommentare: I like Blackboard as a learning platform. I do think, like all software, a few bugs need to be worked out for better administration. Maybe a face-lift would be nice as well.

As a student the software is easy to use and has an easy to use dashboard. It is nice to be able to email other students or teachers, especially when you get to the university level. I like how there are different options to view your grades and when you submit your assignments there is a confirmation code that is generated. There is also a variety of tools besides email in which communication can take place, like discussion boards, videos, or links to other websites. I also found it handy to keep track of important announcements from campus organizations and professors. As an Administrator I like how the software can keep me organized and track the progress of the students.

I did not have many issues as a student, but as an administrator I found a few places with room for improvement. At times it was difficult to upload assignments, I would always get an error message. I know I am completing the correct steps because I have uploaded many assignments. Another issue I had was that this software always seemed to go down at the most in opportune times, like right before finals and then an extension had to be given to the students to be fair. I can't say if it was the fault of the school or the software, all I know is it is frustrating.

Professor in USA

Blackboard Collaborate

Blackboard has been around for a long time and they certainly have a handle on online educational resources. I used Blackbaord as a student and then as an educator. Customization of courses and assignments is clean looking. There are a few different way to organize lessons, modules and the like to fit your teaching and training preferences, or virtual conferences. Assessing assignments and the built-in grading is a really fluid and offers a few different modes for categorizing activities. I usually use weighted system with some extra credit and compared to other platforms I've used like D2L or Canvas, Blackboard is much easier to work with. I Personally prefer Canvas, but Blackboard is really solid. *My institution recently switched from Blackboard to D2L.

Blackboard comes with themes and font styles, but the over all look is kinda of boring, despite the various backgrounds it offers. Blackboard also offers some embedded applications like Wikis, and other educational resources from publishers like Pearson, and while most of them seem to function, I've had many issues with these connected resources being broken. Hyper links seemed to constantly break in my announcements after some time, this could be me or an issue with one of my student's browser though, but I thought I'd put it here for people new to this software.

Jenna
Auditor in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Future to Learning

Kommentare: Overall, via laptop and webpage, I have had a good experience with Blackboard. If the students' only option to connect to the classroom, however, is via a smartphone or tablet, I would not recommend blackboard due to its drawbacks in the mobile application.

I mostly used Blackboard prior to the virtual first environment, using it specifically for university classes that usually took place in the summer. Summer classes were often in an online or hybrid (online and in-person) format, incorporating significant amounts of virtual learning. Blackboard provides effective resources to collaborate virtually both professors to students and students with fellow peers. It has several features to assist with collaboration such as live video chat capability, the ability to record lectures or view previously recorded lectures, and host discussions. My favorite feature is the recorded lecture. Working individually at home, without the convenience of having the professor and peers around to ask immediate questions, it is an effective tool to have the ability to pause a lecture to take notes or even rewatch a lecture entirely.

Blackboard has a mobile app to provide convenience to its users, which becomes even more important in the virtual first environment. Previously I did not put a lot of weight in my opinion on the app but I think in the virtual first environment it is more important than ever for the software tools to be easy and usable especially the mobile applications. Blackboard's app is not that. It is harder to operate, not as user friendly, and does not provide the same at home peer social environment that other educational platform apps provide -- such as the ability to have live chats and create "rooms" for students to easily break into groups.

Santino

Online Learning Platform

A great software for large class groups with features geared towards teaching and learning. The option to record meetings and save to the cloud makes it a great platform for creating pre-recordings for classes. The breakout room feature makes it easy to manage large groups by separating them and visiting each group individually. The amount of control provided to the host over the features is great for class management.

For sessions to run smoothly the internet connection has to be extremely fast. The bandwidth requirement for use of this software is very high and causes students to disconnect frequently. The platform can glitch at times and may require a restart before normal use can be resumed.

Axel
Axel
Engineer in Mexiko
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome page for study

Kommentare: In was using this app since I was in high school and I really use it for study and sent my homeworks and works, it was so easy to use, and now with my industry I been thinking in use this app, and my workers love it, beacuse is like a stay in the school, and you can sent all the works or anything that they need to show me.

This app is for all the people who are studing or working in houses, is so easy to use and they have a lot of settings to had more control. You can upload any document for all your workers or for your students.

Honestly this app is a little outdated but it's a good app. I mean nowadays there are a lot of this type of page for students and for some industry, and this app has not more diference than the others.

Naja
Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Blackboard Collaborate; academic learning tool that supports online learning

Overall Blackboard Collaborate is a multifunctional software that allows bigger businesses and corporations, particularly higher education communities to engage with each other in a variety of ways, including web conferences for courses and meetings, virtual office hours, and training. The user board is pretty user-friendly and is not difficult to pick up.

there were some difficulties with professors trying to do the poll options, and not being able to load them up prior to the instruction. In addition, I would recommend some additional features to be added that may increase the functionality of the software. Specifically being user friendly with apple pencil.

Sashana
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Very Interactive and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Blackboard Collaborate was definitely the right choice. I enjoy using this platform and would definitely recommend it as an ideal platform for e-learning.

Blackboard Collaborate makes e-learning interactive and hassle-free. I am a university student and the administration decided, when the lockdown started in March, to use this platform to facilitate online learning. When I was introduced to the interface in the beginning, I found that it was very easy to navigate. It offers a tour of the interface which proved to be quite helpful. However, Blackboard is so simple and easy to use that you won't have difficulty using it without the tour/tutorial. The labels are accurate, and everything is easy to find and well organized. The e-classroom features include options to use video, audio and the chat, where everyone can type and interact throughout class time with the use of emoticons/emojis. Teachers can share their screens, record sessions, create polls, create break out groups for group work and more. Blackboard Collaborate can be used on tablets, laptops and phones. It is perfect for online learning.

There is really nothing to dislike about Blackboard Collaborate. It ticks all the boxes and really does take much of the dreariness out of the virtual learning platform. Although e-learning is definitely not comparable to face-to-face learning, Blackboard Collaborate makes it much easier to adapt.

Yina
Yina
Student / Pharmaceutical Scientist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Blackboard Collaborate— not the best, but better than most

Kommentare: Blackboard Collaborate is a single tick virtual study hall and online cooperation apparatus manufactured explicitly for establishments who need to convey additionally captivating, customized, and adaptable learning alternatives for understudies. Although it isn't perfect, It works out positively past customary web conferencing to meet the broad and fluctuated cooperation needs of the present instructors and students.

Board Collaborate is a direct and consistent online collective learning stage. It is a totally overhauled administration that gives a degree of commitment in which students and instructors become one. The capacity to welcome outside visitors (like guests) makes this device a significant asset in furnishing understudies with introduction to an assortment of speakers and points. Generally, it is anything but difficult to set-up meetings, start and end them, and to make accounts of the gatherings and occasions for documented use. A particular favorite feature of mine is the screen sharing feature; it permits presenters' demonstrations to be displayed for students to follow along.

The audio-video synchronization is rather inconsistent; often times, the video and audio aren't in sync. Additionally, revisiting to meetings after they've been recorded is somewhat of a pain. It is particularly hard for teachers and students who are not as tech-savvy. Another con is that teachers and students regularly lose connectivity, regardless of how strong their internet connection is. Lastly, the quantity or participants in a single session makes it nearly impossible for synchronized verbal communication compared to many other software on the market.

Steve
educator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent online meeting tool

Kommentare: Blackboard Collaborate is an essential tool for online meetings. Provides more than just voice meetings and allows an interactive experience. This provided an excellent meeting experience for 9-12 high school students in an online environment.

Blackboard Collaborate is an efficient tool to use for online meetings. Meeting hosts can load presentations into a whiteboard space and navigate as the meeting progresses. Participants have a variety of tools available to participate in the meeting including a chat box, emoticons, raise hand, step away and other features. Video for both the host and the participants can be enabled. Whiteboard tools can be activated to allow users to write on the whiteboard space using a variety of writing tools. Meetings can be recorded, downloaded, and saved for users to view at other time.

This software can have a high learning curve. Very intimidating for non-technical users. Proper customer and technical training is highly recommended. Large groups (100 plus) will lag in Blackboard Collaborate.

Ariella
software Engineer in Irland
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Blackboard Collaborate for online learning

Kommentare: Blackboard was my first online learning experience and it was a good one. The course I followed was a twice weekly live event with lectures in a virtual course room, and the rest of the week material was uploaded for us to study in the module section, this could be more lectures via uploaded videos or uploaded reading material.

The way our Blackboard Collaborate was set up meant that the layout was well organised and it was very clear how to navigate all the different menus. It did help that I only had 2 courses per trimester, but still the layout is very good. Module content was easy to find. I liked how you could leave questions in the discussion group and either the lecturer or other students would answer and it felt like you were not completely studying on your own. I think the way the class tests were set up is very good, also the questions are randomly allocated to every student to try and prevent cheating, which I think is a very clever thing to do.

The uploading of documents was not always straightforward and sometimes I wouldn't be sure if the work was submitted. Joining a course room to join a live lecture would not always work. Also I tried joining a course room on my phone a few times, but not very successful, audio would be there, but the visual (slides usually) could not be seen.