We moved to this system and had to change our processes to fit the system. This was a good thing!

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Director, Training and Education Solutions
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It made me review all of my processes and streamline some that needed to be reviewed. This software, being web based allows me to work offsite!

Vorteile: Customer service is responsive. They are continually improving the system and listening to users. We have had several of our wish list items implemented. Customer interface is also easy. Clients can sign in and register for events, pay invoices and manage their users. They can even add a picture. It would be nice to interstate with linked in. Processes are pretty straight forward.

Nachteile: Not archiving events. By not having this ability you must scroll through old events finding reports, etc. this is cumbersome and time consuming. The transcript could be more user and printer friendly. The certification process should have more options to allow giving of other entities credits (HRCI, SHRM or CPA). Invoices could be emailed directly out of the system rather than having to PDF.