SendPro Online Erfahrungen

Über SendPro Online

Meet the online shipping software that allows you to compare rates across carriers, buy postage and print shipping labels.

Erfahre mehr über SendPro Online

Easy to use, the interface is quick. I like that it picks up your common shipments and highlights that 1st.

Since changing to SendPro, I can no longer print stamps on the roll.

Bewertungen zu SendPro Online

3,9

SendPro Online hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SendPro Online bereits verwendet?

Julliana
Julliana
Partner
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good solution for small business mailing needs

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pre SendPro Online Experience

Prior to signing up to SendPro, I was using another product which continually failed and left me unable to post shipping on a daily basis which is important to my company. A couple of features that I would like folks to be aware of with SendPro 1. No need to save new entries to address book, SendPro is smart enough to add entries of new recipients to your address book. 2. I was able to import all my previous addresses from my previous vendor, and SendPro was able to do a data comparison to allow me to delete multiple duplicate entries what were brought over YAY! 3. Additionally I can create a batch of postage, printing later so I don't need to print with every order and stop fulfilling the orders. 4. Address completion and verification - with smart lookup technology I can have SendPro complete my addresses based on street number and name - SendPro will match city, state and zip AND if I currently have an address in the database incorrectly will offer to automatically correct it and update it.

Latest upgrade requires running on Chrome, not a first choice as a Mac user and I would prefer to be able to use Firefox.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're lucky to have customers like you.

Ruffin
Operations Manager in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for entry-level shipping

While SendPro Online has relatively limited functionality, it's cheap and easy to use which makes it a great platform for an entry-level shipping solution.

There are a few features that would add a lot of value to the platform, even if it was as a slightly more expensive, higher-tier option. There's no ability to generate shipping labels from a mailing list and labels can only be "batched" in batches of up to 25, which makes creating labels for larger shipments very cumbersome. It's also annoying to have to type in the SN of the NetStamp sheets every. single. time...it would be nice if you could just type in all of the SN's up front, or maybe have them auto generated somehow.

Rodney
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Good value, website functionality still needs work

Postage value and rates...........................

Having to login, then scroll to another section, click the app, and wait for the next part to load to be able to use it. I'd like to be able to log in to the app (SendPro) and start using it. Also, stop the corporate pandering. You provide a postage service. Not interested in your political and social views.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the honest review Rodney. I'll get your feedback to product management and see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

Polly
Shipping in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient for small batches

Kommentare: Convenient, and the equipment is great. Printing large batches of postage is a time-consuming pain. Customer service sent me 4 different places through 4 different menus and long hold times to simply tell me that it is not possible to print more than 25 stamps at a time.

I love the convenience of printing postage, and I like the roll feature. I like that it is not using ink. I like being able to arrange for pickup. I like having the little meter. I love the discount.

I hate printing 25 at a time. I have to do 360 labels for each mailing, and each batch of 25 requires 4 clicks. It takes all morning and I can't do anything else because every couple of minutes I have to go through 4 dropdown menus. Also, I have to keep track of how many I've printed, in multiples of 25. I called to see if there were alternatives for people with lots of labels to print and there is not. Also, I had to change a credit card number. That took a long time. There are two places in which payment info is stored and the place the postage account (different from the subscription account apparently) is not obvious. Also, nothing auto-fills, meaning every time you fill out a form, you have to fill it out entirely by hand. That includes every time I arrange for a shipping pickup, etc. I coudl deal with all of that, but the 25 stamps at a time thing is why I will likely seek another system.

BRENDA
Grand Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SendPro Uses

Saving the addresses for future use. Being able to track mailings.

Limit to how many I can do a day. Occasional server issues on critical mailing days.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Brenda. We really appreciate it and are glad you found the price reasonable and the product easy to use.

Cathy
Sport, Selbstständig

Happy user of SendPro Online

Kommentare: I like that UPS has started to offer a reduced rate for SendPro online users. That has saved me a lot of money in shipping costs since I ship a lot using UPS.

I find SendPro Online very easy to use. I have been using it for several years and I overall I find it quick, efficient and user friendly.

In the beginning it was very difficult to compare rates between USPS, UPS and FedEx without having to go to each carrier individually. Now the rates have all been integrated onto one page so that has made things much easier when trying to compare rates.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Cathy. We really appreciate it and are glad the product updates have made comparing rates easier.

Robert
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Shipping is much simpler using this type of service.

Fairly simple process to implement when starting out

Tech/Customer support is very difficult to contact. When searching for help on the site, it is very difficult to find anyway to contact support. Have had several issues in the past and it took days to have someone contact us.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback Robert. We're glad our product was able to make shipping an easier task for you. We'll take the feedback to support and see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

Stacey
Assistant in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Skeptical at first but now it's a necessity

Kommentare: This is something I would of never considered preCOVID but now I can't imagine not having it. The convenience and savings of printing my own stamps and labels are worth it.

The ease of use. It is easy very clear about what is needed to calculate the shipping cost and to print the labels.

The app, it is quick to use but you cannot copy and paste the tracking info from it.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the awesome review, Stacey! Covid changed things for a lot of people and we're so glad our product was a big help to you.

owner in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Shipping a LOT easier.

Kommentare: I am VERY happy I started using this software. It has saved me time and money.

I mostly like the history and ease of tracking many at once.

It is hard to tell where your money is at and where it is coming from to pay the postage.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the awesome review, Michael. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Firm Technical Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pretty much the only choice -- not many other good options at volume

Kommentare: I would not recommend it if there were another choice for mailing at volume, but there really isn't a good one. Because of this, I reluctantly recommend it. The customer service is outsourced and generally doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Older machines were much better than the new ones.

It has a clean design and the features that are present are fairly clear to navigate to. What you can with it is limited, but it is well designed to do the same tasks over and over again, which is appropriate for mailing and shipping.

There are so many features that could be great, that are either missing or poorly deployed. The reporting it can do is very limited and you can't customize reports well. It is terrible that there are so many functionalities that are different cost items, but such is the Pitney Bowes business model -- pretty much "screw you, where else are you gonna go."

Kathi
Vice President in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Time and Cost Savings

Kommentare: HUGE savings on first class shipments because our items tend to be small and relatively lightweight. USPS.com (Click N Ship) software has multiple problems and breakdowns when generating labels. The savings realized in wasted employee time is wonderful for US shipments. Indeed, I would rate SendPro Online 5/5 in all categories for U.S. shipments except that USPS is still responsible for tracking and accurate delivery. Due to USPS system failures, it is too easy to "blame" SendPro Online for problems that have nothing to do with SendPro Online.

Easy to Use, Easy to get up and running. Highly competitive pricing vs Click and Ship with USPS. STELLAR software compared to USPS Click N Ship

The date search feature is cumbersome. Lost international shipments means USPS denies all claims for lost/misdirected USPS shipments. No proof of label generated on international USPS shipments unless you set up a massive pdf file system for all labels. Guaranteed USPS denial of lost international claims since labels not generated though USPS.com Something changed in the most recent software update. Saved address and new address entries we blamed on our computer system and computers was not eliminated with faster transmissions and all new computers which we implemented after switching to SendPro Online 3 different account types and terminology was VERY confusing and easily misunderstood. Entirely too many calls to customer service trying to understand unclear names of 3 account types. After 6 months, finally reached a representative who delineated terminology and account types associated with need for only 1 account.

Azure
Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: It has helped our business grow. We are able to serve more customers with more services.

The ease of this software is great. There are some issues that we have but it usually is operator error.

FedEx intergration has some issues with the SENDER portion if it isnt EXACTLY right and doesnt take a new address immediately. User has to enter an "approved" address before adding a new sender.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Azure. We're proud that our product was helpful in growing your business.

Shannon
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and at a great price!

Kommentare: Easy to use and at a great price!

I really like SendPro Online and the desktop software because it's easy for everyone to use in the office, easy to get shipping labels or even just stamps printed on letters which saves us time. It's very easy to compare shipping prices between USPS, UPS, and Fedex to make sure we are getting the best rates.

I wish the software allowed us to print directly onto a postcard so we could bulk print postcards that we send out.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the glowing review Shannon. So glad its easy for everyone in the office to use.

allison
Firm Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been really positive. I used SendPro at my previous employer and implemented it immediately when I started with this firm.

SendPro is incredibly easy to use and a great value.

I do wish that I could edit a label without requesting a refund when a client changes where they would like their package sent.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the glowing review Allison! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're lucky to have customers like you.

Joanne
President/Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and saves on shipping costs

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with SendPro Online has been a positive one and saved us money on our shipping costs over using the USPS website.

The product is easy to use. Pricing is very good. We love that you can set up defaults for packages you send a lot of. We also like the delivery refund guarantee you offered last December.

We find it a bit annoying that the emails you send to us about a particular shipment only contain the street address and not the whole address.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Joanne. I'll get your feedback to product management and see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

Joseph
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PB Send Pro

Kommentare: Overall, it gets the job done. I would love more training options, tips, on how to use the software. I would also like more assistance with multiple users. Right now, my entire staff gets shipping notices, but we don't know how to turn it off for some and include others.

The Saas cloud-based software is easy to use and deploy.

The system is not easy for multiple users or help is scantly available to my knowledge. Calling PB is an exercise in frustration and should be avoided for any efficient-minded office staff. Billing is also a pain as we have to auto deduct periodically from our bank account and can't pay with a cc.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the honest review Joseph. I'll get your feedback to product management and see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

joe
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Easy shipping software

Kommentare: I was using PayPal shipping and they switched to ShipStation and what a mess with one problem after another. While PayPal was a free software the problems far out weight the $4.99 monthly charge I am now paying. I am able to generate labels faster and much less hassle. That alone makes this the perfcet solution.

I ship 10-20 packages a day both within the US and overseas. The software is easy to use and I did not need any training on how to use it. As you input name and street the program provides suggested city, state, zip, one click and it is inputted. Got one you sent to often, it has a history feature. I ship for three different cost centers and it allows me to select which one and provides an accounting summary. Makes book keeping easy.

Because I have three cost centers I need to select one for each label. Would like it to stay on one until I change. Also payment to Pitney, it not automatic and so need to fill the up the money every once ein a while.

Dennis
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great product!

Kommentare: Easy to set up and use.

Easy to set up and use. Creating a shipping label is not very time consuming.

The account setup makes it confusing to access your accounts, especially when there are billing questions. I have a SendPro Online Purchase Power Billing Account & a SendPro Subscription Account/Rental Account .

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Dennis. I'll pass on your feedback to see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

Karen

Limited Options

Kommentare: Over all I do like the SendPro program. It saves me time and money

I am able to send priority & overnight mail with ease and confidence it will get there.

I wish I could use the option of Overnight & Priority Tyvek and not have to stand in line at the post office

letztes Jahr

Thanks for for the glowing remarks Karen. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll get your feedback to product managers and see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

Morris
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great Tool for My Small Business

Kommentare: I can more easily track when I send material to the taxing authorities or to the client. It really is a timesaver during the never ending tax seasons.

I like the fact that I can set up delivery templates, that I can export a database to the program and that it works well! You can arrange USPS pickup from within the program and that is a huge help!

I have not really experienced any disappointments with the program.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for an awesome review Morris. We're glad our product has been great for your business and appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Arachelle

Satisfied User

Kommentare: Satisfactory except for the equipment not working. Relying on the website to make labels.

Flexibility between equipment and software

Customer Support. We still have a machine that we cant seem to get an technician to fix. Cant use the stamp machine.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the honest review Arachelle. Thanks for the honest review Arachelle. I'll get your feedback to support and see how we can do better to meet your expectations.

James
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Perfect Small Business Shipping Solution

Kommentare: I just want postage available on demand and without a he cost penalty. SendPro is great service and actually saves money. I'm a fan.

Postage machines were expensive (there always seemed to be extra unexpected charges) and clunky. I did not enjoy my experiences with the old Pitney Bowes. Stamps.com is a decent online service but has fewer features and costs more. SendPro has worked smoothly and economically.

There were initial problems setting up, primarily because of legacy information from the days when we used a postage meter. The tech support was patient and got the job done, though. Merging the UPS feature was another hiccup but only because our zip code is registered to another town. (Once I quit trying to register using our actual city, the problem was solved.)

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the awesome review, James. Glad customer support was able to get you through that hiccup and that the product is saving you time and money.

Missie
secretary in USA

Review

Kommentare: great!

ease of use price consistency easy to refill the wallet

sometimes I have to log out and back on if I don't complete the address section immediately. sometimes I need to switch to another window to get the address and the software doesn't allow that sometimes. Can be frustrating.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Missie. We really appreciate it and are glad you found the price reasonable and the product easy to use.

Suzanne

Best of my options

I love that this saves me both time and money and makes my shipping labels fast and easy

Wish there was an option for a label printer that also had the backup receipt but that would need someone to invent paper that was only self stick in half.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the glowing review Suzanne. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Heather
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Easy to use and has all the features you need!

It’s so easy to use and great for small businesses and individuals!

There isn’t anything I don’t like about Sendpro.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the awesome review, Heather! We're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.