Hate the changes to SendPro. No longer “Free”

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Clinical Nurse Leader/Consultant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No longer pleased. Trying to push me into a subscription service that I pay for monthly. Customer supper has not been helpful. I have supplies that I can no longer use so I’m out of money on it and there was no forewarning before I purchased these. Disappointed.

Vorteile: At home printing of stamps on my QL700 saved many trips to the post office

Nachteile: Since changing to SendPro, I can no longer print stamps on the roll. If purchased several rolls of the die cut stamp rolls and now I can’t even use these...and customer support has no timeline on when this will be fixed. System now prompts me to “upgrade” to do what I’d previously been able to do for no extra fee.

Good Product, TERRIBLE Customer Service

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Jd G.
Controller
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like their products and services but their customer service is atrocious and is the only reason I will be leaving them, quite frankly.

Vorteile: The software is beautiful, easy to use, and functions well. It makes sending packages easy

Nachteile: Two Words: Customer Service. Try calling them for anything and you'll either be on hold for 3 hours or be bounced around to 187 people.

complicated poor service

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Viviana P.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: customer service is sucky, they don't really help and they tell you on live chat to call once you call they transfer you to multiple places? like what is this place running? it seems like multiple different places? this was overall so confusing. do not recommend.

Vorteile: I liked nothing about this software. it was complicated and confusing, also the service sucks.

Nachteile: Credit Line???? I was declined a credit line yet when i checked my account i had a line of credit??? i'm sorry but WHAT? how is this okay to send a letter out as a decline and for it to pop up on my account? not okay.

Pitney Bowes postage program is a good way to save the hassle of leaving the office to get stamps.

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
G N.
Executive Assistant

Vorteile: Sending postage for my office is easier and quicker since I can print stamps right from my computer.

Nachteile: Pitney Bowes postage programs customer service and billing department has been difficult at times. We have had many billing issues that get retified but should not be a continuous issues.