Only Used For Assessments

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Jeron T.
Proposal Associate
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've never had any real system issues. It's pretty useful for company-wide trainings.

Nachteile: The site can be a little confusing to navigate around. Luckily, I only need it for assessments and when I click on the link to the assessment, I can go to a page where I have to do minimal navigating.

Saved our GRC program

Bewertet am 24.3.2016
Compliance O.

Kommentare: New to my role, I didn't know how to wrap my hands around the different regulatory changes to determine which affected my company and identify the next steps...that is, until Compliance 360 who automated critical steps and helped me hold people accountable. Right now I use them for policy management, regulatory management (Compliance Workspace). It was initially tough to get ramped up, but we are in a very good place now.

Overall easy way to stay in compliance

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Nurse Care Manager
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Compliance 360 is an easy way to make sure employees are aware of current policies/procedures they need to review and acknowledge their understanding of.

Nachteile: The appearance and functionality could use some improvement. The policy/procedure hyperlink is difficult to see at times

Great product, great staff!

Bewertet am 7.4.2016
C T.

Kommentare: I've been with Compliance 360 for many years. They have a great customizable product - I like to tell my users that there isn't anything we can't do in Compliance 360! The staff is always available to assist and if something isn't just quite right, they will go out of their way to meet and discuss and come up with something that works for everyone. Great product, great staff!

Contract Management

Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Danielle F.

Kommentare: We only use C360 for Third Party Risk Management - Contracting as we share the license with another organization that utilizes the other features. While developing our program our contact person was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Very User Friendly

Bewertet am 5.4.2016
Kegan T.
RACs Coordinator

Kommentare: Any time I have a questions about how to do something I am not use to doing, contacting Customer Services is pleasure doing instead of hesitating about doing it.

Have Used in Past

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Rick C.

Kommentare: Used this in the past and was happy with it. Functionality was adequate, relatively easy to navigate around.

If there's new updates that need to be made, Compliance 360 is a good way to track that

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quality Configuration Audit Associate
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If there's new statues and regulations that need to be updated in our system, Compliance 360 allows a ticket to be submitted to address that. It gives accountability to the tasks.

Nachteile: It's not the easiest to navigate around.

Arkansas Healthcare

Bewertet am 15.4.2016
Amy T.
Compliance Officer

Kommentare: The Compliance Workspace/Assessments is very difficult to work with and needs improvement.