Sucuri Website Security Bewertungen

von Sucuri

Über Sucuri Website Security

Websitesicherheit, Überwachung, Schutz und Malware-Entfernung.

Erfahre mehr über Sucuri Website Security

Gordon w H.
Digital Project Manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"Peace Of Mind On Auto-Pilot"

Kommentare: The firewall is a great add-on because it’s not a static product. It's always getting better through updates and improvements. When the latest vulnerabilities are discovered, I can count on the firewall and the Sucuri team to quickly update the firewall and keep my sites protected. It's a great peace of mind to have for something often overlooked.

Vorteile: I like that the firewall has enough flexibility to work with other security elements. As we were initially testing, we had Sucuri's firewall as a supporting layer in our infrastructure. It turned into such a valuable asset we moved it to our first line of defense

Nachteile: As with any product new product, there was a bit of on-boarding where the team needed to reconfigure some of our infrastructure to work properly with the firewall, but now as we've been going along some the changes we made as part of the implementation needed to happen anyway, so it was not a lost effort.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Chris E.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2020

"Best way to keep your website safe from hackers!"

Kommentare: As a website support service provider, our company is responsible for fixing websites. And because we put Sucuri on every site we support we have been able to reduce the time and effort required by our team to fix hacked sites.

Vorteile: Hackers are a real threat to any website. Sucuri has been the only website security service we've used for years. It's simple to use and setup. It has worked better than any other solution on the market. Doesn't require any local installation or components. The support is some of the best I've ever worked with.

Nachteile: Because some aspects of malware require cleaning files, I wish there was more automated way the software to more to clean the files, reducing the amount of time waiting for support to complete website cleanups.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2020
Jane G.
Web Designer
Design
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2017

"Not that reliable but good for tracking Blacklist status, too expensive"

Kommentare: Only as a second opinion or to quickly check a site as another available option to make sure nothing is missed, but overall, I prefer the free version since it isn't as reliable as other scanning software.

Vorteile: Easy to understand // Explanations for results // Easy to use // Shows Recommendations if anything is actually found on your site

Nachteile: Expensive for Basic plan // Incomplete check - doesn't see all your site files // Have seen it miss malware that other software recognized and cleaned up (for free) // Doesn't give you much control over what files are checked, and does not allow you to 'skip' or 'ignore' files that you know are safe // False positives are possible too

• Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Scott C.
Web Specialist
Internet
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Keep everything safe and secure"

Vorteile: We have actually had 100% success rate in keeping my customers' websites secured and safe from hackers. Their assistance is 2nd to none and their company design interface/dashboard makes it simple for me to handle all my websites which are being kept track of and safeguarded.

Nachteile: There are rivals and some totally free plugins/modules that are doing an excellent task that offer more inexpensive alternatives for site companies like mine

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Wayne V.
Owner - Online Business Developer
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018

"Top of the food chain for Wordpress Security and site monitoring"

Kommentare: The best monitoring software for Wordpress hands down

Vorteile: Set and forget site monitoring software. Has many other added bonuses too. The best website security scanning software I have used. It is no wonder some of the other big Wordpress operators use this software.

Nachteile: initial setup can sometimes be tricky and can have issues with shared hosting environments. Although that is probably more the shared server environment than a blight on Sucuri.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Jeff G.
Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2018

"The best website security "

Kommentare: Stop malware infections with a proxy firewall for clients sites.

Vorteile: We host and manage hundreds of websites for our recruiting firm clients. And since adding Sucuri firewall we have not had any malware issues. SSL, caching, block users by region and support is included

Nachteile: Pricing is a bit expensive but worth it. Support is sometimes slow to respond to the initial request but once they reply they fix issues quickly.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"Sucuri Security - Maybe the best choice"

Kommentare: Have used it with success to clean and protect an infected site and can happily recommend it to anyone wanting the best of security for their projects.

Vorteile: Sucuri provides a massive range of help if your website has been attacked, and also, to prevent attacks.
It cleans your site 100%, or at least that was my experience after an attack where a ton of malicious files was uploaded to my site. Also, it is very cost effective, not the cheapest of them all, but one of the cheapest and the one that is recommended the most(?) in my niche (Internet marketing).

Nachteile: Not much bad to say here, the only factor could be price, as most of the security solutions for cleaning a site can be costly for solopreneurs. Other than that, it is highly worth it in my opinion.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Jillian T.
Fotografie
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2016

"You Should Not Have A Website Without Using Sucuri!"

Kommentare: I can't tell you enough how much I love Sucuri! They saved my whole site when it was compromised by plugins. Super easy to use, just sign up, send them the information on what's going on with your site and these magicians will figure it out and restore your business. Their customer service can't be beat, they are helpful, reassuring and positive. I was in a panic and they came to my rescue. I will gladly pay them the subscription fee as long as I maintain a web presence (may that be for many many more years)! Seriously, DO NOT attempt to have a website without them; something will happen, it's only a matter of time. They will make it so you avoid the headaches of being hacked.

Vorteile: Super easy to use, just sign up and they do the rest.

Nachteile: NOTHING

Brian K.
Tech Manager
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2016

"Great firewall service for Wordpress users"

Kommentare: Our Wordpress site has been using the Sucuri firewall service for years. They do a great job of working with you in the event of a hack to clean up your files, and the firewall works to prevent a hack in the first place. It also does some file caching to speed up your site.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Fernando C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Can't put a price on website security"

Kommentare: I had one of my sites hacked into, which was a nightmare. At the moment I (too late) realized I needed a good security software to protect my sites. After some research Sucuri was the most recommended one out there. They quickly found my issues, got rid of the malware and have protected my sites perfectly ever since. Don't wait until you get hacked - secure your sites NOW and Sucuri is the perfect solution.

Vorteile: Totally secures your websites, scans for malware regularly, alerts you of any security issues on your sites, gives you a weekly snapshot of your web security.

Nachteile: So far, I haven't found anything that I don't like about this service. They are first rate and give me peace of mind.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Jake D.
Vice President
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2016

"Full Featured Website Security"

Kommentare: I use the Sucuri plugin for my wordpress sites and have found it to be feature-rich. Though I have been building websites for ages, I'm surprisingly not too familiar with the areas of security risks for these websites. Sucuri has helped me out on several fronts and covers me in areas that I am not even aware of (because I don't understand all of the jargon and technical talk). However, one feature that I really appreciate is that I get an e-mail every time there is a failed login, so I will know if someone is trying to hack into my website using a brute force attack. I sometimes get those emails myself, just because I guess my own password wrong, but I'd rather at least know where the attempt is coming from because it collects ip addresses and I can search that. Overall, I feel much more confident with Sucuri monitoring my websites and protecting me from hackers.

Vorteile: Love the rich features - it can be setup by a beginning web developer and is strong enough to satisfy even experienced web dev folks.

Nachteile: There is some technical jargon that makes some of the settings hard to understand for newbies to website security.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2016
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"They are able to remove the malware but refuse to find the source"

Kommentare: While they are able to do the job, we do not rate them highly when it comes to ethics. When you as a paid member ask them to find the source of hack they hide behind 'we do not do forensic analysis' and do not care to find the source through which your site is hacked. On the other hand they publicly disclose 0 day vulnerabilities and eventually serve the hackers the code on platter.

Vorteile: They are quick to fix when your site is infected/hacked.

Nachteile: They refuse to find the source of the malware which leads to site getting infected again.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Michael C.
Customer Service Specialist L2
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"Good for quick and easy cleanup"

Vorteile: An effective site cleanup solution, particularly when allowed to do their deep dive. They do a good job of providing the details regarding what was cleaned from what files/elements.

Nachteile: The user interface could use some work, and response times can vary quite a bit.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Tony C.
Director Web Technology
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Sleep Well at Night, Sucuri Has Your Back."

Kommentare: I have used Sucuri for years for myself and my clients. They have not ever let me down. They not only do the work, but they guarantee it. That means a lot.

Vorteile: This is the only software service I trust to truly clean a hacked website. You don't just get a software, or a service, you get experts in the field working on your issue.

Nachteile: When a web site is down due to being hacked, every minute counts, and—sometimes—it takes more than a few hours to get the cleanup started.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Tim A.
Lead Pastor
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2018

"I can rest knowing that my website is safe!"

Vorteile: Before I got Sucuri, my website was always being hacked. It was super annoying! After we invested in Sucuri, I haven't had a problem since. It feels amazing knowing that our church website is safe and secure!

Nachteile: I really have no issues with it at all! I got it through Siteground and it's very great! I just wish it wasn't so pricey, but at the same time, it's worth it!

• Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Business Development Executive
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Secured my website from hacking and other code injections"

Kommentare: Secured my website from all suspicious activities using Sucuri

Vorteile: best malware tracking and firewall protection to keep the website secure keep track on the suspicious logins

Nachteile: Pricing the only cons that i would like to convey and looking for more help from the support team.and nothing much

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Marketing and Business Development Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"An easy way to set up website monitoring and firewall protection"

Vorteile: The cost. For what you get, this is a very affordable website security tool. Once purchased, it's very easy to implement as well.

Nachteile: In the event of a hack or website cleanup, it would be useful to receive more information on next steps to rectify.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Razvan G.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Security is really important"

Vorteile: The WordPress plugin, it's free and very reliable. Saved me many times.

Nachteile: The PRO version is quite expensive compared to others.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Web design/content specialist
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2018

"An excellent security tool"

Kommentare: Excellent start to WordPress security via automated scanning, which can then be adjusted and followed up on by a professional.

Vorteile: We recommend Sucuri for WordPress security as it's one of the best plugins of its type. The ability to deeply scan files and then to whitelist any finds that aren't problematic is great.

Nachteile: It's not without cost, but then again, you get what you pay for. In this case, Sucuri is worth the price.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Josh D.

"Great Peace of Mind"

Kommentare: We implemented this security software on our ecommerce website. It is not cheap but it is like having insurance against hacker attacks.

Federico F.
WebMaster
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2019

"A good tool for data protection on the internet"

Kommentare: I have used it several times on various browsers

Vorteile: Very expensive brand and security source that reflects on this product

Nachteile: The cost of the free version does not convince much! You should work at best

• Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Robert R.
Senior Director
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"We use WordPress and Sucuri worked great."

Vorteile: It is really affordable--even the highest end of protection is reasonable. Also liked the malware cleanup that is part of the deal.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2018