Über PT Distinction

Alles, was du dir jemals wünschen könntest oder brauchst, um ein erfolgreicher Online-Personal-Trainer und Coach zu werden – und das alles an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über PT Distinction

Really great bit of software that doesn't cost the earth and can meet any PT or coach's need. Responsive nad helpful staff.

It can be a bit confusing on how to link all the components together.

Bewertungen zu PT Distinction

PT Distinction hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 437 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PT Distinction bereits verwendet?

Personal Trainer & Online Coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best online training software!

Kommentare: PT Distinction has saved me enormous amounts of time when it comes to programming workouts for my online clients. I can programme months in advance very quickly. This is a huge benefit to me.

The workout builder is by far the best and easiest to use of all the softwares I have tried. The app is so simple to use and provides everything I need for my online coaching business.

No- I love it all! However, the only thing I would suggest is perhaps creating a meal plan within the app itself.

Dylan
Personal trainer in USA

Highly recommended

Pt Distinction has checked off all boxes for me and my business. My clients love the ease of use within my own branded app that they provided me. They use the system for all their workouts, and I fully believe that their progress has been impacted by the fact that they have an easy to use program that I can adjust, and vary because there are hundreds of different workouts that I can add.

My clients haven't had any issues with the software at all, so since they are happy, I am very happy with everything provided.

Christine
Owner, Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach in USA

Very Happy with this App Provider

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm very happy with PT Distinction overall.

I like that PTD is continually making improvements and updates to their app so it's a better experience for both coaches and clients.

The help desk can be slow to resolve issues, and they don't notify me when it is resolved. I always need to "pull" for updates rather than simply receiving them.

Sarah
Fitness & Health Coach in USA

Buyer Beware - There are better options out there

Kommentare: PTD was the first software/app I used with my coaching business and it was just that - fine for a beginner. However, now that my team has grown and the number of clients we serve has grown, it's time to step up my game. PTD is lacking on so many fronts. Yes, PTD offers many great features, but if those features aren't reliably working in the app, then what's the point of having them? I've sent countless emails to PTD's support, none of which are taken seriously. The app looks like it was dated back to the first iPhone, and is SO SLOW. The messenger within the app doesn't automatically refresh and constantly freezes or takes minutes to load. PTD has alot of potential, but until the owners/developers start listening to their customers and improving the functionality of the app, they will lose customers. There are MUCH better options out there at similar price points that far exceed the performance of PTD.

PTD has plenty of solid features. The scheduled messaging function is great, the nutrition and habit coaching is good, the ability to separate and store content like videos, PDFs, etc into groups is nice.

The UI of the app is pretty bad for clients. I've had countless clients complain to me that the app is slow, or continues to freeze, or randomly crashes. Push notifications are spotty at best, even with all settings turned on in appropriate places. I've reached out to PTD's support numerous times and they always blame the client's phone. Customer support itself is lacking with this company.

Angela
Female Health Coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Product and easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have no complaints at all and thoroughly enjoying using PTDistinction. Having the addition of the Facebook groups, GDFY & The Academy has made a HUGE difference. I would absolutely recommend to others to use.

I did so much research on the different App's available and this came out tops for me in usability, price, functions etc. I used the Gold Done for You Service and joined the Ninja Academy - great resource to use to boost my business model. Since using this for past 5 months or so, i have found it easy to get around, add in bespoke parts for my clients. There is probably so much more that i have still to find to use!!!

Probably lack of exercises that i use for my clients. I have had to create numerous. My avatar is more middle age/older females, so lots more body weight exercises and mobility needed.

Holly
Personal Trainer in USA

Global expansion

Kommentare: The software and the company has grown since I started over 3 years ago. Everyone was very helpful and the support and education they have in place now is the best. They have a great community with users that are always willing to help each other. This software made it very easy to expand my business globally.

PTDistinction is a robust application that enables the personal trainer to services many clients at the same time. The ability to have multiple groups with different programs, schedules, videos, and run automatically is one of the best features. I also love that I can create my own exercise videos so my clients get to see me demonstrating the exercise for them. I can also use the library of exercises for variety for my clients.

Getting everything set up on your own the first time was challenging. Now they have the Online University that steps you through how to set everything up and guides you on how to be successful with the software.

Gino
Personal Fitness Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can say YES to every question now

Kommentare: I have basically everything i would tell my client to do as home work in the palm of their hands. A video series to should proper form when ever they need. Typically trainers are just trainers not video gurus so having the reference is perfect. My benefit from the program is using it to train multiple people at once and get more results. BES THING IS I DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF TO MY CLIENTS OVER AND OVER. I let the app do it.

I can give anyone I meet an automated program and still work with other clients. I can create custom routines to give my clients as homework and reference so if they forget anything its there all in one place. and the ORGANIZATION is amazing, easy to track everything and to see progress.

The android app features are still catching up and not as user friendly as the IOS app. Such as seeing pictures or uploading pictures.

Daniellè
Daniellè
Owner in UK

Great Software for PT's

Kommentare: I switched to PT distinction from another software and it was a much quicker way of creating programs and assigning them to clients. I am still a beginner in the profession but believe this software will help tremendously in my new PT business and have recommended it to others as well.

Onboarding process is super quick Using groups for automation is a game changer Exercise library is extensive Community and support is amazing Customising the app with your branding creates another level of professionalism PT distinction university helps a lot

Takes a while to navigate through everything if you haven't been through the training videos Would be great if the app was for coaches and not just clients

Mike
Mike
Founder/ Head Coach in Kanada

PTDistinction is the Only Online Coaching Tool You'll Need

The ability to create and customize entire program for client, while being able to simply track habits and behaviours. Integration of video/PDF/text files, etc are incredibly simple

Lack of Mobile App customization tailoring of the program - Web access is required

Andrew
Founder in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great one-stop tool for health fitness coaches

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've reviewed most health and fitness apps and this trumped them all for me. Customer support is always helpful and prompt.

It's easy to use and has great functionality that allows customisation to create my own programs and schedule it out for my clients. Love that you can customise the brand of the app to your own.

Not being able for clients to upload photos in the forms.

Ben
Gym Owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best coaching software I have used!

Kommentare: I have been coaching for 20 years and over the years have used numerous software for clients programming, scheduling and nutrition.
I always found there to be features that were missing, customer service would take hours to get back to you when you have an issue and they were very expensive.
With PT distinction, you know that it was designed by someone who knows about coaching. Just simple things like being able to input exercise tempo and intensity when prescribing exercises. These little things for me are very important.
I own a Personal Training facility and have recommended to all of my coaches that they all use this software to help them run there businesses more efficiently but ultimately get better adherence and results for their clients.

Everything! The professional layout, the programming, scheduling, ease of use for client, the ability to be able to track habits, assessments etc.

The only complaint I would have from a clients perspective is that when they track workout results on the app. When you type in say your load and reps for a particular set, if you come out of app or phone turns off, it wipes all of the results for that workout, even if you have clicked save set.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Highly recommend it.

Kommentare: Everything is much more streamlined with PTD, and professional looking.

It is very simple to use to start getting a lot of clients great results and keep track of them.

Exercise library could be a little bigger, but it is easy to add in your own exercises and videos from YouTube.

Tina
Owner & Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Finally found MY training software, worth the monthly price.

Kommentare: Overall very positive, I have been looking for a software that combines both the holistic programming features I wanted with strong business features with a great user interface with no glitches or bugs. I definitely found my software

What I liked the most was the combination of business features AND back-end programming features that help save time. The programming features such as the habit tracker, workout builder and pre-made programs are all very helpful to make day to tay tasks for client programs efficient and effective.

The business features did take a little more time to set up than some others I have had in the past but it was worth it to incorporate the WordPress divi builder website integration. The instructions and online support also helped mitigate any confusion but there was some.

Sarah

Easy of Use

Kommentare: I am incredibly happy with this service and how customizable it is while keeping a clean and simple user face.

Most apps make me feel like they are a chore to use, but PTDistinction is SO USER FRIENDLY. It's the only app I feel comfortable having my clients use. I'll be a lifelong user. Their customer support is very friendly, fast and thorough.

Sometimes the app glitches and doesn't let users save results. I think this is very affected by internet connection.

Kevin
Owner/Trainer in USA

PT Distinction Walks the Talk

Kommentare: The software has allowed me to continue with my business through the pandemic. I am able to move in-person training clients to the app and also use it as part of remote/video training service.

PT Distinction is easy to use and fits into my business concept of building relationships. It is incredibly easy to provide services to my clients. But where PT Distinction truly excels far and above is their customer support. They provide several avenues for support including email, Facebook support groups, and YouTube video instruction. They are clearly interested in building relationships with their customers.

From my client's perspective, there are some minor annoyances mainly in using the software mostly related to timer / workout integration. But as they see how flexible the app is, they are enjoying it. From my perspective as a trainer, it would be nice to be able to do more client management from the smartphone app (though if there is, I have not found how to do it yet). Also, it is not set up well to run a group "class" workout easily. This would be a nice option.

Antwort von PT Distinction

Thank you Kevin. We try hard to provide great support! Re: timer and workout integration for your clients, both of these are already in the app so clients shouldn't need to integrate anything, but please reach out to our team if you're trying to set up something different that we may be able to help with. Re: Making changes on your phone, you can login on your phone via the main web portal and it loads as a web app, this gives you all tools to coach your clients, create programs etc.. on your mobile. We're happy we've helped you during the pandemic and allowed you to grow an online business that will continue to grow when the world goes back to normal.

Tara
RN, CPT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The BEST personal training software, hands down

Almost every time I ask “I wonder if PT distinction can do this” the answer is yes. There are SO many features that I love that make this software so much more superior than anything else on the market. Here are a few of my favorites: -automation capabilities: PTD makes it super easy to automate your business with all of the options offered inside of the software. It’s super easy to just set it up once and then focus on coaching and connecting with clients rather than fiddling with software all the time. -The workout builder: this is by far the best workout builder of any personal trainer software that exists (& I’ve trialed several). It’s so simple and quick and EASY to create entire workout plans. Prior to PTD it would literally take me hours to create workouts for clients but this workout builder is amazing. -support: the support of the team at PTD is fantastic. They are receptive and also really listen when users request features. There are plenty of tutorials that are actually in depth and extremely helpful, not just a basic text FAQ like some other software offers - there are never any glitches. This is the smoothest software I’ve used in a long time. It just WORKS and I never have to message about something not working correctly

The only things I don’t love about PTD are: -the fact that the timer doesn’t vibrate the phone or appear larger for clients using the app (however many apps don’t even have a timer feature so I digress) - the group chat feature does not allow users to appear with their names, only initials which can quickly get confusing. I opt to use another form of communication for my group programs. -there is no simple way to quickly view client compliance. The software makes you review the activity one by one (think each individual exercise) as opposed to a quick view of how many workouts a client has completed or how many days in a row they have stuck to their habits. (Although word on the street is that this will be improved in a major update coming soon)

Michelle
Sport & Fitness Coach in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

An effective platform for online coaching

Kommentare: The support from of PT distinction has been great. Efficient and fast with their replies. Having the Facebook support group helps the development of my own knowledge.

There are lots of features on this platform that have helped deliver online coaching to my clients in a professional and effective way. I really like all the communication tools. The way you can set up groups of clients and contact them as a cohort to help deliver instruction and motivational cues are beneficial to help grow a support network. The client view is very clean and easy to use. The feedback I've received has been very positive and my clients love having a platform to store all their fitness data, as well as track it! It's great to have the app service, as it means I'm easy to contact and also, my coaching tools are portable. And the video workout library is so helpful!

In the main, this platform is doing everything I need it to for now. The only thing I'd personally like to have is integration with Garmin and Strava, as I'm a run coach. But the integrations with MFP and Fitbit and Myzone are great.

Ellie
CEO in USA

Long Term Lover of PTD!

Kommentare: amazing 100%

easibility, customization, everything is great!

Wish I could do a little bit more as far as programming for clients

Lanell
Head Coach in USA

All In One Fitness System

Kommentare: I've loved the app. It's been amazing! Don't know if I can change to another app.

I love how many features there are in the app. It allows me to customize the app for my business as well as start email marketing to all of my clients. I also love how TEMPO is programmed into the fitness app. There are so many cool features and I'm not even using all of them. This is truly an all-in-one app!

Because there are so many features it is difficult to learn everything. There is a lag between learning and implementation of the app. However, this can be alleviated with some time. I'm definitely a fan of the app. I would like the app to keep track of total tonnage for clients. This would allow clients to see that they are lifting more weight each and every set.

Rob
Personal Trainer/ Online Personal Trainer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Hands Down The Best Software For Online PT

Kommentare: I chose PT Distinction having tried all of the top softwares for online trainers. I had heard great things about PTD as trainers recommend them in Facebook groups I'm a pert of almost every day. I was quite excited when joining that it would be the best one. As I looked around I thought this is good, as I looked some more I thought this is great and with every hour I spent on the software I realised it was truly incredible. Some other softwares are good but PT Distinction is far more than just a software, it gives you everything you need to have a successful online training business. You can create any systems you like such as 7 day challenges, membership sites, free trials, flagship programs, 1-1 bespoke online training and more. You can coach your clients nutrition by video which adds that extra touch. I used to use meal plans for nutrition and clients didn't stick around long. Tim (the guy that runs PTD) suggested I try setting nutrition habits and added some video coaching, now my clients stay with me long term. That's another thing that makes PTD stand out, they know how to create online training businesses and they teach you everything you need to know and show you how to do it. If you join up and listen to what they have to tell you, you will do well, no doubt about it.... I started with 1 online client and now have 27 and getting new ones every week.

Amazing software. Help you get clients, grow and deliver a brilliant service.

None

Antwort von PT Distinction

Thanks for the great review Rob. Your success is down to your own hard work and application, but thank you for giving us some credit! I'm pleased your online business is going so well and continuing to grow. I see you mentioned the success map, it's amazing how many clients everyone that goes through it is getting!

grant
Personal Trainer in Australien

Fantastic all in one coaching app for Personal Trainers

Kommentare: I use this product daily for an ongoing group of personal training clients and couldn't be happier with its usability. It's a simple to use, but incredibly powerful, system that my clients love. It has a huge variety of exercises to construct workouts from and an intuitive "groups" builder that allows you to use the platform for any style of coaching, whether that be for nutrition, habits or simply programming fitness work outs. if you don't have a website it provides you with a simple start up one and comes with it's own in-built university learning feature to make sure you get the most out of it for your business. The support group is phenomenal and fast to help or suggest new ways to make your business thrive and no question is left unanswered. The app can even be personalised with you company colours and logo or can be set up from scratch, for a fee, by the PTD team if you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself. A fantastic product all round.

Everything - see overall experience below...

If there are any they are usually solved asap as the product is constantly being updated with new suggestions from PT's taken on board swiftly also

Antwort von PT Distinction

Thank you for the Amazing review Grant, we massively appreciate it.

Margarette
online trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing software and team!

Kommentare: When I first started with PT distinction, I was hesitant. I can honestly say this is the best thing I have done for my business. The PT Distinction team when I signed on was primarily a one man team. Now the team is growing and has created a Facebook community of the best and brightest trainers in the industry. They are always going above and beyond and are so kind and patient with their clients. They will not only answer my questions but even log in and fix the coding for me if I have trouble. There have been many recommendations for the software and they not only consider (and more often than not implement) these recommendations but actually ask for them. Are there areas the software can be improved? I am sure there are some but I am also sure that the representative and his team promptly will find a way to improve any area that the trainers they serve on ask. I cannot say enough. This team is honestly just as much business coaches as they are IT. They are constantly providing information to their trainers not only of how to use the software but ways to improve our abilities as trainers. I am so glad to have these guys and the rest of the PT Distinction trainers in my corner. You will not regret going with these guys.

Customer Service is exceptional! It may not be an immediate response but they Facebook group that has been implemented really has brought this to the next level.

Nutrition is lacking a little right now but an improvement to this is in the works.

Antwort von PT Distinction

Thank you Margarette. I remember your reservations at the begging, it's been quite a journey since then! Lots more success to come your way.

Tim
Personal Trainer in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Makes Me Look Brilliant

Kommentare: PT Distinction is different to many other software's as it is all about you. My clients login via my website, my apps are now my own (I.e I have my logo, name and own listing in the Apple and Android stores!), communications come from my email address, if clients print out a program it's my banner at the top! Even putting this level of customisation and branding asside it is still an unbelievable peice of software: - The exercise videos are the best looking videos online and are synchronised from front and side angles. - The tracking and charting of results is incredible. Multiple variables of any exercise compared on one graph....A true reflection of results. - You can create assessments, programs and emails then schedule them to be delivered to your client at a time and date that you want it to go. For me this means I can set up 3-4 months worth of client programs and assessments at one time and just let it happen (though if needed I can edit and change anything, anytime). I can then run an auto responder series of emails to guide, coach and encourage my clients. - The group's system is simply amazing! Put your coaching, programs, assessments, emails, coaching videos, questionnaires, meal plans, food diary etc...in to one coaching group and add the content to multiple clients accounts in 2 clicks!..I only use this for emails, a welcome video, some coaching videos and a few paleo recipe books but the potential with this is massive! - Then there is the ability to create totally automated packages and sell them to the world while I sit back and relax...... True passive income! I have so far got 2 automated programs, one for coaching cricket fast bowlers and another for weight loss. They are both low cost and can help almost anyone in the world...... This is great for me as my face to face PT prices are £120 per hour so I can now help anyone and not just the rich! - Add to all of this the latest feature that allows my clients to video themselves doing an exercise and then instantly view it alongside the correct demo video! My clients get instant feedback on their technique and the videos upload in to my account so that I can have a look and give my feedback as well. - All in all PT Distinction is amazing and every trainer who has pride in their own work and their own brand should use it.

Vandie
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great platform, very powerful!

Kommentare: PTD helps me save so much time in my business. I'm able to send automated messages to my clients to keep them on track.

The ease of creating workout programs for my clients is very easy and efficient. I'm able to create programs in no time.

Overall I'm very pleased with the software. The only thing that would be beneficial is a trainer app to easily view messages from clients while I'm not at my computer.

Laurence
Owner and Head Coach in USA

Almost Perfect

Kommentare: I don't think the above con is a huge issue unless lots more people complain about it. I can see it possibly being an issue though. Worth keeping an eye on.

I love how many exercises there are to choose from and that it makes it look like I have my own app. Very customizable.

It was frustrating when everything got switched around a week before a very important business opportunity came up for me, possibly one that I won't receive again in my lifetime. It wasn't anyone in particulars fault but they must have thought it looked more strealined having the details of each exercise on a while new page that you can only find by pushing a little (i) button. Now it's just a big page that says notes with nothing on it. I understand that it could be useful in the future when clients right notes for themselves, but so far I have just had complaints about that.