Filtern nach:

Über Wizeline

Wizeline Roadmap ist ein einfaches Tool, um auffällige Produktpläne zu entwickeln, die die Zusammenarbeit in Echtzeit fördern, sodass du koordinieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Wizeline

Senior Software Engineer in Mexiko
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplest road mapping tool available

Beautiful and easy to use roadmap solution. Very easy and straightforward to setup. Nice sharing capabilities. Awesome support and fast response times.

Still a young product with a limited amount of features. New functionality comes once in a while and the price is a bit high for the current set of functionality.

Umer S.
Project Manager in UK

Only used the free version, but it provides a great high level roadmap view I've been looking for.

I like how easy it is to setup a roadmap timeline and get a visual representation of my product roadmap. The Drag and Drop functionality to create a milestone is so easy and intuitive.

I don't like the color options provided for the milestones. I don't see why you can't just use a color picker and have the user create any color-coded milestone in the timeline view. I also don't like the way the export option works. It emails you a jpg, when it could just export from the page itself directly - an additional unncessary step. Also, the roadmap exports in jpg format can be unshareable for large roadmaps - they are too small to view. I wish there was a way to view the roadmap in a more compact view. Finally, I wish I can share the roadmap, much like you share google docs, with a read-only VIEW link. Not to have to create users to Wizeline to view it. Being a Product Owner who creates roadmaps, sharing the roadmaps to my team members, the business and more importantly, the board of directors, I cannot simply just create an account for everyone to view this, nor do I want to export images and send screenshots of it. Ideally I would like Wizeline to generate a view-only link direct to the roadmap UI view, with a unique share URL. This is one of the main reasons why I use google docs to create roadmaps (to share easily).

Antwort von Wizeline

Hi Umer, Thank you so much for leaving a review, we're glad to hear you are enjoying Roadmap. We also really appreciate your feedback. Drew on my team will be reaching out soon. I think some of our recent product development has solved for the problems you noted. Best, Caroline

Md zaid I.
Project Manger in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Right feature are just satisfactory we can not say a "WOW".

1. Best thing i found is, i can play around with those bars(Timeline) and so flexible as it's just Drag and Drop. 2. As you guys just added Custom filed in List view is also looks good to me. 3. Hierarchy of parent timeline and child timeline is good

1. It will be good if we customize our list view by dragging the filed any side "Left or right." 2. Also we can drag and drop the filed up and down according to my preference. 3. We can have tagging in comments so person can immediate notify with desktop push notification instead of checking mail every time.

CEO & Founder in Deutschland

Easy to use, easy onboarding, we now use it everyday.

It is clear. Honestly in these type of software it is essential to be able to look at it and now exactly what to do, how to do and what it says.

It could improve a bit on how we create tasks etc. Sometimes people get confused with the children elements.

Sarathi S.
Sarathi S.
Product Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wizeline is relatively easy to use and is a great way to visualize your roadmap.

Kommentare: Creating a product timeline that I can easily visualize. I have not tried yet, but I'm hoping adding collaborators will be very easy.

I like the visualizations and the ability to use colors to distinguish different aspects of the roadmap. Managing dates and adding details is relatively straightforward.

It seems very cumbersome to manage / create child tasks. Exporting the roadmap doesn't create a readable / usable file. Inserting new items in the location I'd like it to be is not very easy to do.