Über Hub Planner

Ein modernes Ressourcenmanagement, Planung und visuelle Planungssoftware mit Arbeitszeittabellen und aussagekräftigen Berichten zur Planung deiner Ressourcen.

Erfahre mehr über Hub Planner

We also leverage the time sheet to generate data on time spent per project time and improve our understanding of the resource-cost per project.

Poor visibility in planning section (not able to see full title of a scheduled issue).

Bewertungen zu Hub Planner

4,0

Hub Planner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hub Planner bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Matthew
CEO in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a small professional services company still establishing itself

Easy to use, cost effective, and great product overall.

Useful for businesses who are starting up and scaling up.

letztes Jahr

Amazing! Thanks so much for your kind review. Much appreciated.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Structure to our time management and leave requests

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been a good one. I can't complain, honestly.

Before this software, my company used to use an excel sheet which had to be filled in at the end of the week every week. It was very tedious and I used to forget to do it quite often. We also didn't have a formal way of requesting vacation leave and checking exactly our leave balances. We now use Hub Planner to do both of these things. Additionally, our head of department assigns tasks and there are hours allocated for each task which really helps with resourcing and balancing the workload.

A real-time tracker would be nice. Something like a button that you click on when you start on a specific task and then click again to stop it. I would also like to have it as an app on my phone. I am not sure whether it exists already and it's something the company has not informed us about. Correcting mistakes is always difficult as well. I have to contact the administrator every time I input data in a wrong field.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Awesome, thanks so much for the super positive review! I'm glad the process of migrating from spreadsheets to software was a positive experience and the overall capacity planning has improved for your team. The good news is that a new version of Timesheets is on the way ! Do keep an eye out on the blog for new feature releases and updates. https://hubplanner.com/blog/ Best, Team Hub Planner

Isabella
Principal Consultant in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's ok, but...

Kommentare: It is okay, but for some cases, a workaround is needed.

It is good, that you have a tool where you can track the time you need to work on several projects and generate reports from it. Integrating it with other tools is also a nice feature (such as invoicing tools).

There are several small things that could be done much better, just to mention a few: - Include easy to use categories within one project, so that you can track time on task level - To make tracking time even easier include a start/stop timer function - When approving time cards for my employees and finding a mistake: In order to change the mistake, I need to deny the timecard, change the screen, go into editing mode for my employee and then edit, approve (on behalf of employee), change screen again to finally approve the timecard. Why not edit/approve the timecard directly on the approval screen for admins? - Decimal numbers of time tracking are screwed when exporting them to excel

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hello Isabella, Appreciate you taking the time to submit your review of Hub Planner. I agree, there are some things that can be improved for sure. Thanks for the suggestions, they are really helpful especially around the Timesheets function. We most certainly will take these and hopefully you will see them implemented in the near future. On your point for booking categories within one project. Have you tried the Booking Category Groups? This will allow you to assign specific booking categories for different projects? Super helpful when reporting time too that you can segment what you are actually spending time on. Here is a link to the press release: https://hubplanner.com/hub-planner-release-booking-category-groups-to-the-suite-of-resource-management-features/ If you need any further help, do reach out to us via https://hubplanner.com/contact/, we'll be happy to assist. Thanks, Team Hub Planner

Stephen
Change Management Consultant in Australien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An easy, affordable, well featured solution for time-sheeting and resource management.

Kommentare: We went from having one staff member dedicated full-time to resource management to having them freed up for thirty hours of the week. We suddenly had almost another head-count to help with project co-ordination, rather than just keeping the wheels turning. And timesheet compliance went up too, because it was so easy to use!

It's affordable, extensible, good to look at, and easy to use.

There aren't really any detractors to this one. Perhaps it's not a high-powered analysis tool, but the dashboards it does supply are quite thorough out of the box, and more than likely to meet all the needs of the vast majority of companies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft 365

Warum Hub Planner gewählt wurde: We had been using an in-house developed custom tool, and it was erratic, unreliable, hard to use, and didn't have any features that could help us in analysing our hours easily: we had to export everything to Excel, and do most things manually.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hub Planner: We looked into building out a simple, but more robust, SharePoint List based system ourselves. We could have had our own features, custom developed for us. Then we looked at how many hours even the simple version of that would take, and at the Hub Planner licencing costs, and realised that we could get 10x the functionality, and it would take us more than a year to hit the same costs. And Hub Planner looked better, and would be easier for our staff to use. It was a no-brainer. We purchased our licenses a week later.

Ellie
National Management Trainee in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful and effective software

Kommentare: Overall, HubPlanner helps our management team in our Change department to view how much work resources anticipate they will do and how much they have actually done. We can see any gaps in time and so allocate a person more work or a new project. While most people are working from home, HubPlanner really helps keep track of what everyone is doing when you can't actually see them doing it.

There are a wide range of features and it is very customisable to suit our needs.

There are some limitations as it is not 100% customisable, but these are mainly small things, for example our working hours divide to be 7.25 a day (and 7 on Fridays) but it doesn't allow us to allocate smaller than 1 hour or half an hour. Also, on a laptop screen, it doesn't have a great view. Everything is quite chunky which makes it hard to view a few people's schedules at the same time. It would be easier if the customer support team shared individual email addresses rather than a generic one for the whole team so that you can continue conversations with a specific person.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hub Planner: It suited us best due to having so many different features we could make use of.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hello Ellie, Capacity Planning and the ability to measure the scheduled versus actuals is a core competency of Hub Planner, I'm happy to hear that this is working well for you and your team. Especially in this current pandemic, Hub Planner has really helped a lot of teams keep up performance levels and track who is working on what and who is available. Thanks for your feedback. I myself have been switching from a display to laptop with the current working from home. I find the Ctrl & 0 or zoom in and out options work for me. RE customer support, 9/10 times, once an agent responds to an initial ticket, it is automatically tagged to that agent for any future responses. It's only if that agent might be on leave or not available or another department needs to step in for example, would another agent take over so that your query is answered more quickly. Of course, you can request the agent of choice too, the rest of us won't be offended :) Thanks again, Team Hub Planner

Patric
Software Engineer in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good, raw overview of my assigned projects

I get a quick overview of the projects/tasks that have been assigned to me. What's also good, is that I can use my company account to log into the site and don't need a separate account. I can also view the assignment of my teammates which all helps us if we need to shuffle some things arround.

To get informatino of an entry, I have to hover it with the mouse, to wait for the tooltip which takes a few seconds. I would prefer if there was another way to quickly view the details of an entry (maybe there is, but I couldn't find one).

Antwort von Hub Planner

Thanks for submitting the review. Super glad all is working well for you. I note you need a more 'instant' view of the booking details? If you click on the settings cog (top right) a pop up will appear. Scroll to 'Tool Tip' and select 'Instant' or some of the other options if you prefer. Hope that helps? Thanks again, Team Hub Planner

Georgia
Delivery Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hub Planner

Kommentare: Good customer service and willing to add new features as needed

We use the timesheets tool everyday and is vital to our company

Development of new features can be slow

Antwort von Hub Planner

What can we say, we've got great customers! Their ideas are brilliant! Of course, time to develop can indeed vary depending on the depth of work and time required to develop a new feature. Some are straightforward and easy, others are more challenging especially if they have integrating knock on effects throughout the system. We really do appreciate our customers ideas and suggestions, so many have been put into production throughout the years. Keep them coming! Fyi we will be releasing a new version of Timesheets soon enough. Keep an eye out for it. Thanks again, Team Hub Planner

Julie
Julie
Global Planning Manager in Kanada
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An incredibly well-designed and user-friendly product to plan efficiently, from everywhere!

Hub Planner is a great visual tool to easily plan your capacity and make quick decisions. The user-interface is extremely well-designed and easy to use. The search (filter bar) capabilities to sort through your resource pool and look for specific set of skills is my all-time favorite! The custom reports section is also what makes Hub Planner great as you can really pick and choose the exact information you need. Finally, if something is missing or if you need assistance the support team in AMAZING! I can't tell them enough how impressed I am with their customer service every time I have a question or simple feedback!

It's hard to find something that I don't like about Hub Planner. Of course, there is always room for improvement and as a user you can participate by voting on features you would like to see them implement next. Although I hear the API works great, (I'm not a programmer) my dream feature to automate my report needs and some other tasks would be a way to connect directly to the database. Otherwise, Hub Planner is almost perfect :)

Robert
CTO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for team resource management

Kommentare: Happy to recommend Hub Planner as a resource management solution. Is it well priced and they are constantly adding new features. Customer support has always been excellent.

We have been using Hub Planner to manage our technical project teams’ resources for over 1 year. We have found it easy to setup new projects and assign and reassign resources. Project managers and engineers are able to easily see who is working where and create reports and view overview resource details in the dashboards.

Could be easier to assign different colours to booking categories

Mark
Director of finance in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hub Planner review

Kommentare: Overall the product serve our needs for 4+ years. We have added new software in other areas as we have grown and needed better connectivity between systems than Hub Planner could provide.

It was easy to use and track time effectively

It needs more project and task management features; better integration with other softwares

Hollie
Head of Creative Services in UK
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Create Product for a Production Agency

Kommentare: My team and I have had a great experience with Hub Planner

I really like the scheduling tool on this software, it is great to be able to move the allocated projects around with easy as ur schedules are always changing.

I find it complicated to work out who sees what

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hi Hollie, I'm so glad that Hub Planner is working out well for you. This is exactly what we thrive to hear and makes all the hard work so worthwhile, so thank you! In terms of the assigning the different roles and permissions. This is available in Settings -> Roles. However, we have also taken previous customer feedback on board and are in the process of developing this function further that will allow you to customize and streamline access/permissions within Hub Planner. There will be a new section in settings that will take you through this function that is due to be released very soon. Keep and eye: https://hubplanner.com/blog/ Best, Team Hub Planner

Nicolas
Team lead of integration specialists in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Made the scheduling oof resources easier

Easi to have an overview of a sub team, of a project. Easy for planning.

Software is a little bit slow. It takes some time before it refreshes after a change.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hi Nicholas, Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. Super glad Hub Planner has helped with the planning and scheduling of resources and projects. We will keep an eye on the performance logs, but do reach out to us should you see this again? We will investigate there and then. https://hubplanner.com/contact/ Best, Team Hub Planner

Geirson
Sustainability Coordinator in Mexiko
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I basically use Hub Planner for time tracking and resource assignment.

Kommentare: Hub Planner is a good tool.

The platform is user friendly and easy for capturing time and scheduling time.

I would like to see an outlook integration for this platform.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hello Geirson, appreciate you taking the time to post a review of Hub Planner. Great to see that Hub Planner is working well for you and your team. Many thanks for the feedback. This year, we are working on developing more integrations to Hub Planner. The first one that we are due to release shortly is notifications via Slack. As of now, iCal is an existing supported integration for Outlook. But watch this space for some more future integrations https://hubplanner.com/blog/ Best, Team Hub Planner

Olivia
Senior Resourcing Partner in UK
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful for financial tracking

Kommentare: ok.

It does provide good generalist data on how human resources are spent across different similarly priced projects

You cannot force people to use it correctly and a lot of people management goes into gathering accurate data. Because of this data is not as accurate as could be useful. Or is inaccurately applied as gospel which is does not accurately reflect reality. Also the data can be easily manipulated.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of Hub Planner. Sensing that you are utilizing HP for financial tracking and analytics aspects of project and resource spend. I'm perplexed as to how the data is not accurate. Perhaps you might reach out to us and we can look into this for you right away. Also, at the same time, we might chat about how to approach and encourage fellow users when using Hub Planner. We do have a new 'Permissions / Roles' setting going live soon. I wonder if this will help with restricting/granting access to resources settings. Thanks again, Team Hub Planner

Tom
Graphic Designer in UK
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HUB PLANNER REVIEW

Kommentare: Goes well, it just works.

Works easy quick and well to keep track of my time and workflow, as well as whats coming in for the week

A way to revert accidental time submissions rather than having to go through the admin

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hey Tom, Brilliant, thanks for posting your review. This is exactly what we have designed Hub Planner to be. We are in the midst of developing an update for Timesheets, so I'll be sure to feed this back to the Development team for you. Thanks again, Team Hub Planner

Andy
Account Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hub Planner - numerous advantages helping with business and pleasure!!

We use it to log pre-sales requests so that they are dealt with in a timely manner and in the order of which they come in, it is truly helpful as well as a quick way to log these requests. I/we also for booking holidays (vacations) and as well as being super-quick it is also easy to see how many days you have used in the year and when they were/are.

I haven't experienced any 'Cons' whilst using Hub Planner in the capacity I use it.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hi Andy, Brilliant, delighted the Unassigned Work function is helping with incoming sales, it's exactly the scenario that we designed it for. The holiday(vacation) function is a great all-round feature benefiting both management and team members. Everyone is on the same page! Thanks again Andy! Best, Team Hub Planner

Ben
Editor in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good team transparency

Kommentare: It works well

The ability to see everyone's schedule, customizable.

A little glitchy, doesn't auto refresh, job details arent easy to display

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hi Ben, We will have a new update to the Scheduler coming soon which will improve the UI. If you experience some performance issues again, would you mind letting us know so that we can check the logs to see why this is happening? Thanks, Team Hub Planner.

Agata
Office Manager in UK

Simple time tracking software

Kommentare: Hubplanner is great for managing team members and budgets.

Offers excellent team management and scheduling.

Expensive. Otherwise so far so good. Would be amazing if integrated with Xero.

Jhanvi
SEO Team Leader in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Elegant Software for Projects Planning

Hub Planner is powerful tool for projects planning and resource management. It provides great features and powerful UI.

I used only projects planning and resource management features, for that i didn't get any issues.

Torsten
Executive Creative Director in Deutschland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go Hub!

Kommentare: All good.

It's easy to use. Very clear structure. good design.

That people forget to book you. The best tool doesn't work when you forget to use it.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Thanks Torsten! Appreciate your kind feedback. Haven't you installed the new 'Don't Forget' extension? ;) Also, those weekly schedule and timesheet reminders/notifications can help keep users on track. Thanks again. Best, Team Hub Planner

Eurico
Senior Technical Consultant in Niederlande

Review

The ease of use comparing to other used in previous organizations

I like the software as it is at the moment.

Thanks Eurico for your kind feedback. Best, Team Hub Planner

GEMMA
landscape manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for work planning

Easy to input projects. Colour coding. Different methods of time allocation.

When inputting lots of projects into hub planner over different periods of time, the staggered levels of them sometimes makes it difficult to read across the weeks.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Thanks for posting a review Gemma. Super glad HP is working well for you. For views, might I suggest playing around with the different view options (Click the TV icon)? Also you can customize the scheduler too by clicking the settings cog (top right) and the scheduler customization options pop out. Best, Team Hub Planner

Eric
Analytics Supervisor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hub Planner Review

Easy to enter hours. I guess that's really my only like. No real frills here

Why can't I copy previous weeks to a future week. This should be a basic feature. I often have very similar weeks.

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hi Eric, Thanks for the feedback. You can actually copy over previous weeks when adding new time entry. See this screenshot for help https://mrkr.io/s/5f8ea39da453182d86773eaf/0 if you need further assistance please contact us and we will be happy to help you out.

Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bringing the teams together

Kommentare: Good

Personalised planner , calendar for planning in advance and features which enable my seniors and my colleagues to assign and track where exactly i am working or beforehand check the schedule of the resource before sending the requisition for an assignment in spite of working in different cities all across the world map

i am pretty new to the whole concept of hub planner and still exploring the broader benefits instead of just time booking . its a very user friendly product so i would need more time to rate the cons factor

Lynn
business architect in Belgien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hub Planner

Planning is already inserted in timesheet

poor visibility in planning section (not able to see full title of a scheduled issue)

Antwort von Hub Planner

Hi Lynn, thanks for posting a review for Hub Planner. Super glad timesheets are working well for you. We will be introducing some nice new updates to Timesheets soon enough too. When it comes to planning, might you activate the 'Tooltip Display'? This will pop up when you hover over a project booking and provides you with lots of information about the booking. To activate, click the settings cog (top right) for the Scheduler Customization options. You can select the Tooltip Display options here. Best, Team Hub Planner.