Über Userbrain

Userbrain ist ein Remote-Usability-Testservice mit Fokus auf kontinuierlichen Tests.

Erfahre mehr über Userbrain

The users can take anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes to complete the task. There should be a minimum amount of time a user can take to go through the exercise or risk not being credited if they do not.

Bewertungen zu Userbrain

Userbrain hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Userbrain bereits verwendet?

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Internet judge in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good platform for user tester

Kommentare: I recommend this to all who want to user test and want some extra money. Tests are easy and results come fast. Prices is also good. This is very helpful for me. I'm satisfied with it .

This software is very easy to use and light weight too. Great way to get some extra money if you qualify. So many test can see and when qualified these tests everytime I get money. Cool and innovative way for side hustle. I can track all my tests easily and I can edit my test too. Customers support is also good with fast response if any issue regarding test. Price is also good compare to other websites. Test were easy and can be complete fast. Software prices is also cheaper and affordable. Test results come in same day and fast rather than others sites.

No issue at all with this. Easy to use and fast. Sometimes videos can be laggy. I had some issue with my first test but after some time I handled this situation and submitted my test easily. Some features is missing according to me like demographic are very broad it should be more.

Tuba
UX Researcher in UK
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Userbrain is great even if you are a small startup

Kommentare: I was not expecting it to be performing that well, to be honest. I am giving a 9 star out of 10, just because I could not see the prototype in the background when I am reviewing the test and also I cannot introduce the tasks to the user step by step.

First of all I had to select software that could meet our financial requirements, something not costly, which has a pay as you go model or a monthly subscription, rather than a big annual plan which can be quite a problem with small startups. we had trialled some other software, some famous ones, but the annual plans and the lack of pay as you go model was the problem. I purchased some credits and started testing! The second thing I really liked is the rapid help. With the first video, the prototype did not work and the customer support replied my questions right away. Wasn't really expecting that! Thirdly, the test works well. The users were really clear, and speaking their minds. No problem with that part at all! I can easily share the video with my designers, and take notes. As we are trying to move away from in office testing, I guess this software will be solving that problem easily.

If only I could see the prototype in the background that would be great. Also, I am sure this is in their roadmap, but can we show the tasks step by step?

Clare
Service Design Director in UK
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A good idea but need further refinement and improvement

Kommentare: Great support and refunds for voided or valueless users. Excellent response rate.

Rapidity of responses. Easy to start a test and set it up,

HALF OF TEST FEEDBACK IS USER READING THE TASK and buggering around with their computer or lack of IT skills eg to click on images to enlarge. Some users just don't actually say much they just read it all out again. Some suers do desktop tests on mobile. This must be prevented. English users tending to be more articulate than US. Lack of demographic section eg income, location in more depth. User background and preferences eg Android or iOS etc. Make sure purchase journey is simpler and easier. To be valid we need a minimum of 5-6 so use that methodological basis for pricing and bundling,

Kalki
Product Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Guided User Tests

I love how lightweight getting a user test launched feels and how quickly I get responses. Its great value.

Customer service team is not very responsive, but I guess you get what you pay for... its not really a problem since the service is so inexpensive.

Katie
Katie
Owner and Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Cheap, quick and easy

Kommentare: You get what you pay for. It's not nearly as robust or polished as other user testing platforms, but for some quick results for smaller companies or startups, it's the perfect fit.

The platform is lightweight enough to be fast and intuitive, but robust enough to allow for diversity of use cases and testing needs.

The payment and subscription models are not always easy to understand. I've had a number of bad testers, but thankfully they have been reimbursed by customer support.

Sydney
UX Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Just What a UXer Needs

Kommentare: This has be wonderful overall. It have given a great opportunity to reach out to our target market!

For a company just getting into user feedback for the first time it was very smooth to use. Also just wonderful that you pay per use instead of a monthly subscription. We were not sure how much we would use it at first. It has a very short turn around time which is great when we choose to use it last minute.

My notes and tags would be great if I could time stamp them for others to jump to the section of the video for that note.

Matt
Matt
Creative director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great product that needs a little polishing round the edges

Kommentare: Overall I think user brain is great and I would definitely consider using it again. I’m reluctant to take out a subscription just yet as I think it needs a little polishing round the edges but it is not far off at all. It’s also worth noting that one of the biggest things it holds over its competitors is the ability to carry over tests into the next month

The admin pages are great. It’s relatively easy to keep a track of live tests. And super easy to edit live tests. The team are definitely worth a mention too

I had some issues with testers but I imagine that’s out of their hands to a large extent.

Anna
Product Designer in Deutschland
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with field to improve

Kommentare: I wasn;t a big fan of unmoderated testing before trying Userbrain. Now, ww have our regular testing done this way.

- Easy recruitment of testers - Easy set up of the test - drag & drop of questions - Very accessible customer support & quick resolution if there's a problem with tester's quality

- I'd love to have opportunity to add the tasks contextually to the screens. This way I'd be able to easily avoid the testers to move through the tasks too quickly.

Abdelmadjid
Developer in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great product and excellent value

Kommentare: Userbrain helped us pinpoint important friction points in our product, from a user perspective. This allowed us to focus resources more efficiently.

Setting up tests is easy and quick. Results come fast. Price is very competitive. Appropriate guidance on test design.

Demographics selection could be a little more granular. Could offer a bit more data on the test results (average test durations, for instance), to help design future tests.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features and customer services

Kommentare: Great features and prompt, caring customer support - thanks team !

I have found their customer support team especially outstanding - they have acted on my case promptly, and I have managed to gather testing results in almost no time after their support.I also found their AI analysis tool useful which optimised our workflow massively.

It could have been more easier to invitate our my own testers (e.g. bulk/automated email invitation feature).

Allie
COO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to get high-quality user feedback

We regularly utilize Userbrain to test user response to new features, and there's no better way to get fast, high-quality feedback.

No real "cons"--my only suggestion would be to continue further refining the audience demographics which we can specify (e.g. narrowing the age range of target users).

Wilfried
Digital Marketing Manager in Österreich
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Userbrain helped us to make user testing a routine

We all know how important user tests are for websites especially for ecommerce websites. Often, you do it once and then never again. Userbrain helped us to run user tests continously on our website on a weekly basis. Whenever we made changes to the website, we were sure that they get testet with the next round of tests. The tests uncovered many hurdles that we completely overlooked or were not able to see. The videos helped us not only to improve the usability but also to understand how actual customers were using the website to come up with new improvements to eventually increase conversions and product understanding.

It would be great to have some background on the tester to better understand their behaviour.

UX Lead in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

No frills, lightning fast setup, great results

Kommentare: Very happy so far! Good support from sales & service people as well.

The simplicity of the platform is a huge bonus. There's very little to distract you from the job at hand: designing and running user tests. It helps you get those tests into the field as quickly as possible - and that is the whole purpose of UserBrain!

Reporting and audience targeting features could definitely be improved; other platforms are probably stronger in this area.

Jessica
UX-Designer in Deutschland
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good tool

Kommentare: I actually only have advantages through userbrain. The tests are easy to set up and you usually get results very quickly. This makes the tool ideal for integration into the development process.

Userbrain is very easy to use. The setup of a test is super easy and can be done within minutes. It contains all the important features you need.

I would like you to be able to structure your tests in folders to keep a better overview. I would also like to be able to give the testers a star rating and a feedback in words. How else would the testers know what they did less well? That could improve the quality of the testers in the long run. Since a few months it takes a bit longer to get the results of German tests together. This was much better at the beginning of the year.

Mark
Design Director in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good and simple usability testing software

Kommentare: I've had a good experience with Userbrain. The cost for this service is better than most although the features seem a bit limited.

I enjoy being able to add notes directly related to the video.

My plan is missing a proper screener. I'd really like to screen users before they take my usability tests. This may require an upgrade plan?

Deni
Senior UX/UI designer in UK
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great User testing service

Kommentare: It's a great user testing service that is helping us define problems our user are facing and helping us shape our product roadmap.

I love how quickly customer support is answering any issues we might be facing and that they develop new features quickly. They have been amazing!!!

Looking for all the videos for a specific user test and that it is not possible to get even number of male vs female per test unless splitting the test in two goes.

Tara
Tara
Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for B2C testing

I really loved how simple it was to implement a test and all the great functionalities such as annotations to help us with better understanding our users. This is especially valuable for early stage businesses trying to better understand their target audience.

I heard feedback from folks I shared links for testing with that the sign up process wasn't super simple. Also, I would have enjoyed the tool more if I could narrow down on my target audience profile more. Now that we are a B2B company, I can't keep using this tool, but would have loved to been able to.

Chantalle
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value

The best thing about Userbrain is the pricing structure. It's affordable for companies who are testing in small volumes. You can set tests to recur automatically.

There is no free trial. I've used another testing platform in the past that I'm used to, so I'm still getting comfortable with the product. I'm not a fan of the "here's the entire scenario" layout rather than step by step.

Jamie
Jamie
Head of Ecommerce in UK
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use and great for small to medium businesses

Kommentare: Userbrain has enabled us to run user testing that is neutral, insightful and that can be clearly actioned. It is easy to set up testing with various different audiences as part of a user experience strategy.

Userbrain is so easy to use and the ability to set up all different types of user testing has lots of scope for businesses of all sizes.

The software could do with more functionality for international markets but is already pretty good for this.

Kevin
Director of Online in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good value user testing

UserBrain is very easy to use. It includes good selection criteria for demographics of testers.

So far the quality of the testers has been poor. I'd have expected them to be more able to provide constructive criticism not just simply read the content on the page or to say that a clearly appalling mobile UI/UX is 'easy to use'.

Magdalena
eCommerce Specialist in Polen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice platform for UX testing

Kommentare: Good experience, however, would be great to see more countries in targeting options and better controol over recording quality.

Definitely the ease of use and the time in which we got the user recordings, also the engagement of the users

The recordings were sometimes of poor quality, I couldn't hear what the users said

Senior Product Designer in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect to gather quick meaningful feedback

Kommentare: My team and I design prototypes and set them up for user testing to note any issues. We Userbrain to back up our designs with actual data (videos of users) to go back to the business with any changes to our designs.

Userbrain is so easy to use, within a couple of clicks and a few minutes my sessions are all set up. The industry I work in moves fast so we need to gather data on our designs very quickly so Userbrain is great for this.

Not being able to specific users without signing up to the subscription payment method.

Frank
Co-founder, Head of Product in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible & easy to get started

I like that setting up tests is simple and easy to adapt to my needs. I have a variety of question types to choose from and customizing the existing templates is simple.

I could use more integrated user screening options.

Christine
Marketing in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for a small marketing team

Kommentare: I'm pleased with Userbrain.

This tool makes it easy to get up and running very fast. It's easy to use and easy to share videos with team members.

The reporting features could be more user friendly or offer more options.

Laura
CRO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Uncovering UX issues on behalf of our clients

Straightforward and at a good price point. Does one thing well. Simple templates

No app functionality and slightly confusing process for video creation