Über iAuditor

Erstelle intelligente Checklisten und Formulare, führe Audits durch, erstelle unmittelbar Berichte und entdecke einfach Verbesserungsmöglichkeiten.

Erfahre mehr über iAuditor

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie iAuditor bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Caroline N.
Caroline N.
WHS Advisor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

iAuditor Review

Kommentare: Awesome Awesome Awesome

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

John G.
Owner/Inspector in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

Kommentare: The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Spectacular

Warum iAuditor gewählt wurde: HomeGauge crashes regularly on iPhone. iAuditor doesn't crash on iPhone. Big, BIG, *BIG* factor. HomeGauge has NO LOGIC, meaning every question must be answered in some way, even if that answer is "IGNORE". iAuditor employs "IF" statements. It's rudimentary logic. But it's logic, so a template can be designed to bypass questions that do not apply, based on the answer to previous questions. In other cases, an iAuditor template can take the user down a completely different set of questions, based on previous answers. For example, the question "Is there propane on the coach?" leads two directions. If the answer is "Yes", then the template asks questions specific to propane stoves and other appliances. If the answer is "No", the template asks questions specific to halogen or induction stoves and other electric appliances. The end result is that there are many questions that I don't have to answer, during the inspection, because the template LOGIC allowed those questions to be skipped. This is a major time-saver.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HomeGauge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iAuditor: LOGIC. See the section on logic, regarding HomeGauge. With exception of HomeGauge crashing on iPhone, the same issues apply to Spectacular. I don't recall for certain, right now. But I think the iAuditor price was better, too. But that was not a major decision point.

Colin T.
WHS Consultant in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy 2 Use

Kommentare: Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Great to see iAuditor has an effect on your quality nationwide. If you ever have any syncing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat icon on the bottom right.

John D.
HSE Expert & Coach in Schweiz
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review iAuditor

Kommentare: User friendly, easy to teach and not time consuming. Easily to generate reports.

The item is exceptionally simple to utilize and gives an extremely decent, proficient looking report. I've been utilizing it for around 2-3 years effectively and trying to implement on a larger scale. The API is genuinely finished and takes into consideration simple reconciliation with my different applications - making this an important part of my item suite.

The gathering likes to add new provisions to the product - which is extraordinary! Nonetheless, this appears to reliably be to the detriment of standard elements/bugs being fixed. A portion of their "upgrades" can be seen as a total misuse of advancement time. All things considered, simultaneously you can't open report joins as they break, and there are synchronization issues when utilizing the application disconnected that take a sideline because of "absence of assets." Now, this is only my discernment, however it appears as though assets are not being designated where they should ensure that the main item is unshakable prior to adding highlights that have little worth.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey John. Thanks for the feedback and review. Love hearing you are making use of the API.

Paul S.
Operations Manager South in UK
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product

Kommentare: It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EHS Management Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iAuditor: It offered the most flexible options for our business

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Erik P.
General Manager in Neuseeland
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this software

Kommentare: Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: simPRO

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iAuditor: iAuditor provides all the services we initially required from the above systems, and combine it into an all-in-one, easy to use system.

Julian G.
QHSE Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I loved using iAuditor

Kommentare: I loved it

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Multi document management not available

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Andrew G.
Corporate Safety Advisor & Emergency Planner in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

UK Local Auhority

Kommentare: Brilliant

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Randy W.
IT Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

Kommentare: Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Billy D.
Billy D.
SHEQ Manager in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Gary M.
Quality Auditor and Systems Trainer in UK

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

Kommentare: I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit. Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total. Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees the negative impact their failure to complete this particular form for each worker so we currently deduct those five points from another section to reflect this, rather than iAuditor allowing us to score this section as -5. The "weighting" option doesn't work in situations where there is potential for more than a set amount of forms required. If you need one form per person but have ten people on one job and five on another, then if ten forms missing on that job it is a greater failing than if three out of five from the other job are missing. The weighted option wouldn't be able to accurately represent this. A second Con is that the results of audits cannot be easily exported in a summary report. While, yes each individual report can be exported, I cannot export a report summarising and comparing the answers given across five different reports to the same question. This may be because versions of templates can be overwritten, but perhaps once a template has been used it should be duplicated, not overwritten, in order to produce summary reports accurately.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

Phillip M.
Senior Project Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Assessment reporting

Kommentare: To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Phillip. Thank you for taking the time and writing up a well thought out review. Really appreciate this feedback.

Mike C.
Metering Quality Specialist in Neuseeland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality Templates and Customization At Your Fingertips

Kommentare: Getting auditors from different companies to use the same application has made it very easy to roll out and train so that when it comes to comparing results, the old addage 'apples for apples' is true because you are comparing like for like.
The level at which compliance is met is and can be set and aligned to your organsiations goals and objectives is easily captured when customizing templates and the use of scoring and how you can set it easily through this customization ensures quality, compliance and enables learnings and improvement from the results and subsequent reporting tools within the application.
Highly recomend this application

With iAuditor ready made templates and customer shared templates you don't have to re-invent the wheel. you can take these and customize them to make them relevant to your organisations needs to capture the data you want and provide the anlysis you need. Its control at your fingertips. The best thing about it all is that it so easily integrates into mobile platforms without the need for expensive addons, and very user friendly and easily trained out.

The fact that not everyone uses it! - We wish everyone would

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Mike for the feedback. We love hearing that you are using it on your mobile platforms.

Paul W.
Technical Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Kommentare: Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Jp L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete package.

Kommentare: iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

Matthew B.
Process Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Kommentare: Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.
We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Randy R.
Lead Trainer/Safety Manager in USA

Very effective app

Kommentare: Having IAuditor has been a super successful product. I am now eliminating so much paper work. The ease of creating templates makes it so easy. The transfer of vital information is what is needed and this app makes it very easy.

This app is very easy to use. From making a template or finding one that suits your type of business. Rolling out was as easy as 1-2-3. If you want to stay minimal you can always select a certain amount of seats and have those people be held accountable for downloading and sending information through a PDF when needed. Being able to capture pictures helps when explaining things.

The only thing I would say that would make this better is to have some way to integrate a video part to the app

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Randy. Thanks for the review. Good to hear it was easy to roll out!

Brian D.
OSH Business Partner in Australien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try.

Kommentare: Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Data analytics; ease of development and management of change; Dashboards are clear and user friendly. Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review Brian. It's great to hear you are utilizing Analytics.

Glen L.
Regional Property & Facilities Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GL Review

Kommentare: We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Elena T.
Quality Assistant in St. Lucia
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

Kommentare: My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Safety Manager in USA

Customizable Safety Management Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Ray K.
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Lloyd L.
Program Specialist in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

CYA Checklisting at its best

This is good software to keep our technicians honest with the company and honest with themselves to ensure that they are in compliance and safe.

Sometimes the content can be nagging to the technician and they are forced to answer the same way every time and sometimes the content can be used against the technician to their demise.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Lloyd. Thanks for the review and really happy to see that you are using iAuditor for safety and compliance purposes.

Billy T.
Safety in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

IAuditor Review

Kommentare: Good

ease of use, instant online audit distribution, photos attached to audits, audit archiving

customer service is good once you get someone on the phone. I have called several times about different issues and being on hold for long periods of time interupes my bussiness day

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Billy. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are utilizing photos attached to inspections. Thanks for feedback about our phone hold times. We'll pass this on to the team.

Ben B.
Garden Care Coordinator in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Record keeping at its best

Kommentare: iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits