Hands down the easiest way to manage event registration

Tom D.
1st Vice President
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Events.com has allowed us to better organize the "behind the scenes" of the event registration process. Other sites did not have accessible help features and we would spend time on YouTube looking up how to videos. We have saved countless man hours being able to email in needed changes and thoughts about how we wanted to change things and the events.com team would walk us through options.

Vorteile: The staff at events.com are extremely knowledgeable and were able to ask me my goals for the event registrations and they walked me through how to do it (although they do all the setup) so I was aware of how to do it. They are able to make the registration site function in the way that works best for the end user and us as the organizer. The people on the events.com team, are some of the best people I have worked with and genuinely care about our organization and what these events allow us to do beyond the event. They care about their customers.

Nachteile: I cant think of anything that I want changed about events.com. Everything from the site (desktop and mobile) to the people behind the site I have been extremely happy.

Events.com makes all our event ticketing simple and easy!

Jarrod G.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Online ticketing is made easier with Events.com.
(Took a bit of time getting used to the functionalities, but worth it).

Vorteile: The extra 'add-on's' (such as swag, drink, t-shirts, socks etc) are a really nice touch.
The sharing feature to allow others to invite friends for a discount is great!

Nachteile: Copying past events to use for future events is not that easy. Some of the features do no 'port-over' well. e.g. the customized messages when people pursue a ticket need to manually be done again (and the cut and past URL's each need to be manually inserted). Would be nice to be able to cut and past hyperlinks for ease of reference. But most of all would be great if copying an event could also include this. Not sure how much Events.com promotes our events to other local people who may be interested in attending similar events. (This was one of the greatest assets of Eventbrite)

Best Customer Support Ever!

Mariah D.
Owner, Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We are able to host all of our events through events.com and that is a game changer for us. Payment plans, different ticket pricing - it's all wonderful to have in one place!

Vorteile: Events.com has the best customer support. They checked in on us multiple times to make sure we didn't have any questions and to wish our event well. Amazing people at events.com!

Nachteile: There are a few features that would be wonderful to have that are not currently offered, like an email notification each time a new sign up comes through. The daily summaries were sufficient for us though!

Best event booking platform

Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Tim O.
Chief Lounger
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Always been awesome experience!

Vorteile: Easy to use, love how you can duplicate events during set up and best part is choice of payment platform- as an event organizer getting paid within days of ticket sales is great. It allows organizers to pay vendors as sales come in.

Nachteile: Not much - maybe if it integrated with more email programs other than mail chimp

Put Foot Rally

Daryn H.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Could not speak more highly of the team and service.

Vorteile: Clean, simple, easy to use. It is the best platform for ticketing by far.
Fair pricing.

Nachteile: No webpage integration.
- click-out leads to a huge drop-off
- which means less ability to track conversions.
*Showclix have a simple, but very effective integration)
No app
- app like eventbrite to check in participants / track sales would be amazing. Logging into events.com every time to check sales wasn’t great.

A fantastic and highly personalized ticket management system

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Adam F.
CEO & Co-Founder
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Events.com made our conference ticket purchasing process simple for our attendees and streamlined our check-in process with the use of tablets for ticket scanning. Their prices were better for us than the competing system we had previously used and the personalized service made working with them extremely simple and pleasing.

Vorteile: Our local sales rep was AMAZING. She made our transition from a different service provider seamless, provided fast and friendly support, and personalized our event page herself. I had never even received a call from the previous service we used, but Events.com made us feel like our company and event mattered to them.

Nachteile: There was very little not to like. I recall having a couple of very minor requests that could not be fulfilled by their system, but they said that they would look into the ideas for the future.

Why we use Events.

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Errin M.
Event Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of the platform. It is very user friendly and what isn't easy the customer service is top-notch. We get taken care of.

Nachteile: My only con is that this software does not work with iPads. Every device we have is an iPad. Our timing company also only uses iPads. It's very difficult to use this without it being used across all platforms. I don't know anyone that uses tablets. I really hope the IOS version is coming sooner rather than later. It's hard to tell other companies about needing to use this when they also can't use certain aspects.

Events.com is user friendly and customer service is top notch!

Michelle S.
CWO
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used a number of registration platforms over the years. Since moving our events to Events.com 2+ years ago, I have never looked back and wished we hadn't made the change. In fact, when some clients choose other platforms and issues arise, it reminds me why I am so happy with this decision. The ease of setting up new events and copying past events in incomparable. Any time I have a support question, it is answered thoroughly and quickly! The team actually listens to user feedback and makes enhancements based on that feedback!

Vorteile: I have used a number of registration platforms over the years. Since moving our events to Events.com 2+ years ago, I have never looked back and wished we hadn't made the change.

Nachteile: I understand why there isn't a built -in email feature but it would be so amazing if there was one!

Great platform

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Kristin K.
Project manager
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am happy with the platform

Vorteile: I like the UI, it is very clear and I am able to find what I am looking for easily.

Nachteile: Promo codes: The selection of dates and choosing which event the code will work is a bit hard. Selecting the date and ticket type could appear somewhere before saving the promo code. otherwise, I forget about them

Review for Events

Marco A.
Club Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use events.com to host meetings, conferences, or race events for registration. I use it to collect registrant info and push out marketing information to my social network.

Vorteile: Simple layout made it easy to setup and launch the events I was hosting.

Nachteile: Sometimes it was difficult to find certain features in the navigation homepage - the icons didn't necessarily match the category I was looking for (like tickets sold, promo codes, etc.)

The Team At Events.com Are Amazing!

Christine D.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were processing ticket sales manually before events.com. They handle all of our ticket sales seamlessly now so I can spend my time doing other project items.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, but more importantly, Julie and the team behind it is amazing.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I would point out as being a "con" as the platform is very easy to use.

Good platform that could be great.

Joy H.
Executive Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Because the customer service is excellent, any major issues we have with the software are immediately seen to by our customer service rep. As stated above, this software would get a 10/10 if we had access to reporting options and more customization.

Vorteile: The software is generally easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. It is much easier for our customers to use as well.

Nachteile: Creating reports is very limited in what information you can pull together and I have to ask our customer service rep to do those for us. Would be much better if we could do them ourselves. There are some registration options that we wish we could customize as well.

Great product. Helpful for our entire team.

Amanda T.
Volunteer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Events.com we are able to manage our events and customer interactions from a mobile phone really well - the previous one we used did not work well on a mobile phone.

Vorteile: The refer a friend tool helped sell our event out. We also used the data cards on each ticket buyer to manage the relationship with our ticket buyers, process refunds and update their information.

Nachteile: None that I can think of, it is the best platform we have used - and we had tried several.

Brainstorming at the Bunker

Robert S.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have done 2 events now and will certainly be doing more. I would like to see improvements in the look and feel and the key document export options.

Vorteile: The help staff were awesome. Took an active role and helped me get things in the way they needed to be. Great advisors. The software easily loaded into my squarespace site, with the help of your staff.

Nachteile: I think the look and feel of Eventbrite is nicer visually. Easier for customers/clients for purchasing tickets. There needs to be improvements in the ticket purchasers document export. The excel document required a lot of work at my end to clean it up and pull important information from. I found that experience didn't match your front end experience. It should be as simple and easy to use as building an event.

Difficult To USe

Nicole P.
co owner
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you can't tell we haven't enjoyed it. After the initial sales call everything was pretty downhill.

Vorteile: It sells tickets. You want me to type more but that is literally the only thing we like.

Nachteile: Everything else. IF you skip something it won't process. Trying to retrieve customer info you have to click back and forth a million times. If you download the information it's useless and unreadable. Trying to make a list of who bought what is worthless and taking about 6 hours at this point. When there is an issue you don't fix it. You just tell me to fix it. We were told a machine would be sent to us this week to process tickets, that didn't happen. Overall a very disappointing experience that has required far more work on our part than we were expecting. I wish we had never sold tickets at all. We would have saved a ton of time.

Overall great experience!

Ralph S.
Race Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the experience was good, even with the limitations in regards to the endurance industry.

Vorteile: System was easy to use, great customer support and the employees we dealt with would go out of their way to help us.

Nachteile: The system was not geared to endurance events and it limited us in what we could do in the endurance industry.

Events.com is the best!

Katie M.
Graphic designer
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the user-friendliness to it. It's very simple to find stuff and to do things on it without even having much training or knowledge. The staff are also amazing!

Nachteile: Honestly. there isn't really much I can think of that I don't like about events.com.

Would recommend

Cayra D.
Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Support team was very receptive and responded quickly to our questions and suggestions as we attempted to customize our program

Nachteile: We run a unique program and unfortunately events.com wasn’t able to customize our registration platform exactly as we like it.

Science and Tech youth program

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Olivia B.
Coordinator
Museen & Institutionen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: That I can have the same event in french and english That there are multiple options for the types of questions I can ask on a form

Nachteile: The gender question does not allow for gender non-conforming people to respond accurately. There should be options for non-binary and other. With the multi selection question, there's no option to add other with an if other question

Simple trustworthy

Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really like it overall. Could use some UX/UI updates for the users.

Vorteile: The forward-facing UI for consumers. The simplicity of ticket purchasing and overall clean aesthetic of the design.

Nachteile: The back end UI can sometimes be tricky to navigate and I also trying to find the totals on each event isn't very clear

Very good

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Elser lee A.
Race Director

Kommentare: Very Good

Vorteile: It completes registration and provides fund raising options. Staff support is critical for us.

Nachteile: set up each year - is made so much easier with your staff support

Great Service!

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Rhett B.
Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Worked awesomely for my event productions

Vorteile: It is VERY user-friendly and a great way to aggregate an audience.

Nachteile: I can think of no “Cons” presently and have always had a memorable experience.

Works for us!

Pamela B.
Office Administrator
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple to use, very easy to duplicate events to save time and details.

Nachteile: Not a huge fan of the fees we pay but we do understand why we pay them.

Events is a good tool for event management

Cassandra R.
Executive director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Events.com is easy to use and provides data reports with relevant information.

Nachteile: The cost is a little high. I would prefer a lower cost for nonprofits.

Love Events .com

Christine B.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Events.com was great and very smooth!

Vorteile: The staff and ease of set up was so awesome! Get platform!

Nachteile: Some of the program changes can't be done because of the way the program was designed.