ReviewInc

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Jeffrey J.
Digital Strategist
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have worked with this company for years. They are better than all the other reputation management software companies out there in the market.

Vorteile: Ease of use, works really well and easy setup. Also, the software is constantly being updated and improved which in today's market is critical. Also, a fantastic support team, always available to help. Also, if you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a rep your in great hands, he is the best in the business!

Nachteile: Not much, works really well. Of course, we would all like to pay less money, but you get what you pay for :)

A value-rich, feature-packed review solution that gets results. Ideal for brick and mortar brands.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ReviewInc has helped us triple our private response rate and double our public review rate. It's brought all of our public location page ratings up significantly, and helped keep our management instantly informed whenever a negative review is written by automatically sending email notifications to the appropriate managers. Thanks to the custom survey questions and hidden fields, we're easily able to bundle mini-surveys and coupons in with our review emails. These survey questions and the hidden fields you can include in the data help you achieve many other goals you may have and find out additional information from the customer.

Vorteile: ReviewInc is one of my favorite software "hidden gems" for local businesses. I've used several other review management platforms (TrustPilot, Feefo, BirdEye, eKomi, Podium, etc...) and none of them compare to the amount of features and functionality that's crammed into ReviewInc, and all for significantly less money than competitors. I could go on forever about everything that ReviewInc lets you do, but deep customization and endless reporting options are really the stand out features. Not only that, I've personally run side-by-side tests of these platforms, and ReviewInc outperforms them all. What makes ReviewInc different is that it allows you to setup 3 different review workflows methods, from a quick rating to an in-depth survey, and you can do this on an individual location basis. The reporting can be automated and highly customized. All of the customer-facing forms and emails can be fully customized as well with html. I rave about ReviewInc all day, but I've run out of room.

Nachteile: There aren't really any cons in my book. The only things I can possible see as a negative is that you don't have an assigned account manager at your beck and call. However, the product is so good out of the box you never really have problems if you're someone who knows how to work with html. Also, they don't seem to be updating or upgrading the product as much as the other guys, but that is probably because those guys are having to play catch up to where ReviewInc already is.

rubust review service

Andrew L.
COO

Kommentare: communication is very easy, and support is first class.

Vorteile: with its many options its very easy to manage reviews across the entire ecosystem, easily and effectively.

Nachteile: the updates are sometimes challenging to over come since the system is so robust.

7 out of 10

Mike B.
QA and Support

Kommentare: I spoke with at least 5 Google Review pointed teams/systems before settling on ReviewInc. It's easily the best one out there. But I'm not running around raving about it yet. Also, I was hoping of making use of the Local Biz Grader, but that's not really my role on our team. I'd like for this system to be used/addressed to a different department here, rather than showing me how to use it. Also, my sales guy and I think my account manager have left (I'm not sure, no one told me). So that's concerning.

Vorteile: 1. The eagerness of the support team to make the system better.
2. The dashboard.
3. The cost.

Nachteile: 1. Communication from the ReviewInc Team. In the past it's been difficult for me to feel like my issues are being heard - rather my account manager would jump to what felt like a "canned response" that didn't address my issue.
2. Ease of use. I have such a hard time doing the simplest things. Like this week I needed to change the State location on a demo account and I couldn't do that myself.
3. I didn't know what Capterra was when I received this email.

Online reputation management savior

Bewertet am 6.2.2015
John H.
Media Director

Kommentare: Online reputation management savior

For nearly 2 years my clients and I have been using Review Inc and it has been one of the best investments we could have made. Our average Google score across 14 stores went from a 2.4 to over a 4 star rating. Ever week we get new 4 and 5 star reviews which lets potential customers see that the great experience that was had by customers 2 years has consistently been repeated for the last 2 years.
Our store associates continue to tell me how much it has increased not only the traffic in their stores, but as a commissioned sales staff, it has helped increase their personal income. Customers are seeing associates names in reviews so when they come into our stores they are asking for them by name.
Now I'm not saying it's as easy as paying for the service and everything changes. We still have to work really hard to provide great customer service, and when we do get negative reviews, we have to respond quickly to prevent those reviews from going public because customers now see that we care about our reviews because we respond to the reviews that we get in a public setting. Additionally, we have had customers come in and try and haggle over prices and even threaten to give us bad reviews if we don't give them what they want. Fortunately, our staff works together to flag negative reviews when they do go public which helps us remove the negative reviews that are posted. When we're unable to get reviews removed, our sales team respond to negative reviews with a brief reply informing the angry customer and everyone else who reads the review that we are going to do our very best to take care of their situation. When potential customers read that, they often give us the benefit of the doubt that the issue was resolved.
Again, if you are serious about improving your online reputation AND YOU REALLY SHOULD CARE!! Review Inc is a great tool to aid in your efforts.

Wonderful Company to work with, excellent customer service, very professional in every aspect.

Bewertet am 25.5.2017
Josh K.
VP Marketing & Sales

Kommentare: More Business

Vorteile: There is very little maintenance with this program, it's on auto pilot. The team is constantly striving to improve the functionality and usability. Also its intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile: They frequently make upgrades, which is contradictory to my previous statement, but every time they do we have to take the time to learn all the new improvements

Fantastic Product

Bernard M.

Kommentare: Exceptional. I highly recommend

Vorteile: ReviewInc is full of great features that make the product really useful. ReviewInc covers more review sites than any other system that I have reviews. It comes with email, text and kiosk features that allow you to easily request reviews. Unlike other products the email requests always make it into our clients inbox. ReviewInc has great detailed reporting that rolls up multiple locations into one easy to read report. The company is constantly innovating and constantly comes out with new and innovative features.

Nachteile: The software is comprehensive and feature rich which means it can take a little bit longer to learn every single feature.

Customer support is unmatched

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Dave M.
Customer Experience Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We work with them as a reseller/vendor, support and communication about new products and training is fantastic.

Vorteile: Granular reporting, customer support is outstanding, Review Inc is always looking for new integrations and sources.

Nachteile: There are so many options and reports, it can get a little confusing.

Head and above other Reputation Management software.

Joseph S.

Kommentare: I recommend this product to my clients and other agencies.

Vorteile: The reporting platform is one of its key strengths. They pack a lot of information in that gives you a much bigger view of your reputation. Features are easy to use and effective.

Nachteile: As an agency user, I wish the audit feature was free.

great support

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Tronda Q.
Operations Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service. very responsive and eager to assist.

Vorteile: I like having resumes sent directly to me.

Nachteile: it's a challenge to fully utilize all the features of the tool with out decentralized hiring process, but that's more of an internal thing for us than an issue with the tool.

Review collection made easy!

Aaron T.
Reviews and Local Search Manager

Kommentare: Excellent experience, support is top notch!

Vorteile: The reporting features are amazing, customization features are awesome!

Nachteile: Took me some time to fully grasp, but eventually I got it.

Amazing

Anthony T.
Digital Marketing Coordinator

Kommentare: Overall a great experience.

Vorteile: The update has made it easier to distinguish between different accounts

Nachteile: Reporting charts aren’t as clean as I’d like

Best Review Software

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Melinda A.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It is an excellent tool to offer my clients and really provides the benefit of growing their online reviews and building a positive reputation.

Vorteile: The software has great functionality and the process is fantastic.

Nachteile: Some of the areas are hard to find on the menu and sometimes the grader report does not catch all the review sites.

The Results Say it All

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Sophia L.
Director of Operations
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, excellent customer service, completely customizable, step by step tracking of customer responses and most of all boosted our reviews and ratings!

Nachteile: Some things were easier on the desktop version.

Review Inc Services

Bewertet am 7.2.2015
John P.

Kommentare: Fast and comprehensive systems, but what I like the most about Review Inc, is that I really had a good experience with their customer service department. I got my questions answered instantly. The product is superior for the price (keep rolling out those tools). Highly recommend!

Great tool to grow and manage reviews

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Megan S.

Kommentare: I love review inc as a tool to manage and grow reviews. I get notified right away of all reviews and with their software, I am able to collect a lot of reviews.