Filtern nach:

Über BookmyCity

An amazing online booking and scheduling platform for service-oriented businesses.

Erfahre mehr über BookmyCity

Signe R.
Founder in Kanada

Number One Booking Platform for Flexafit

Kommentare: I have been using Book my City for my fitness business for the past year now.
I would highly recommend this scheduling platform for anyone in the fitness industry. Clients can easily book drop in classes, as well as purchase packages online.
In the back end, it is easy for me to track who has attended which class.
Customer service is phenomenal! They were always extremely friendly and helpful in answering any questions I had.

Julia W.

Great Scheduling Service

Kommentare: I've tried out many different scheduling services, but this one is the best! The best thing about it is the extremely response customer support. The other things they have that many scheduling programs do not have is the ability to make specific services available only at specific times and the ability to book more than one person for a specific time and service.

Nicole S.

Great listing

Kommentare: Great spot to list local businesses and services with multiple options for upgrading/advertising space. Allows you to enter starting price and services therefor avoiding underpriced leads.

Alex B.
Co-founder in Kanada

Easy and practical!

Kommentare: We've been using BookMyCity to book and schedule all our partner and stakeholder consultation sessions, and it's been working great for us! The convenience of having one simple and user friendly platform to do it all saves us valuable time and allows us to focus on moving the business vision forward! Highly recommended!

Galina Z.
Owner in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great help in managing business

Kommentare: I'm a yoga instructor and I was spending too much time on the phone doing scheduling. I decided to offer online booking and it works really well. My students fill my calendar for me, pay online and system sends email reminders of their classes. All I have to focus on is teaching.

Alice Z.

Amazing

Kommentare: I tried a bunch of scheduling systems before BookMyCity, but none were intuitive and simple enough that worked well me. As a photographer, I have a very weird schedule and BookMyCity accommodates all of those. The best thing about it is that my clients can pay me online!

Michael M.

Bookmycity review

Kommentare: Definitely a useful service! The service itself has allowed me to make reservations online far more easily than before, and the customer support is really top notch!

Jesus C.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazing online booking platform. extremely nice customer service.

Kommentare: Customer service is friendly and fast!
Software is easy to use and user friendly