Arlo - for Training Providers Bewertungen

4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.8/5

Über Arlo - for Training Providers

Arlo is training management software for training providers who want to save time and crush sales targets.

Erfahre mehr über Arlo - for Training Providers

Vivian B.
Training Coordinator
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"Great value for money & a versatile tool"

Kommentare: Arlo really makes our life easier, we use it to manage all our paid training courses and also track attendance of participants of other events. Arlo is quite easy to understand, it doesn't take long to explain it to new staff members and has intuitive handling. The articles on the support page are great, I find it very easy to follow the instructions and discover new features of the software. Their customer service is also great, the support team is very quick and so far could solve all our problems.

Vorteile: I like most that the build-up and functions are really thought through. They try to accommodate different types of training and mostly find a good balance between pre-set processes and possibilities for customisation. Compared to other LMS (which I haven't used but checked their functions and pricing..) Arlo offers less functions in one but you can add various integrations, e.g. your own accounting software. That makes it easy also for smaller training providers to get started with software and making life easier without having to commit to a full-service LMS.

Nachteile: For many functions (e.g. newsletter tool, online training) you need to buy third party software and use integrations. As described in the pros, it is great to start with Arlo without major committment but after a while you want to use more and more features, like newsletters or webinars but you have to use different provider for every single funtion. It is okay because many are probably using Mailchimp or somethinga nyway which integrates with Arlo but it would be great if Arlo could offer it, I get annoyed by having so many different logins and having to get used to all the different softwares.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Allison W.
Office Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Arlo Review"

Kommentare: Our office loves it and our presenters enjoy the ability to see what their courses look like leading up to the event date. Arlo has become the staple and all encompassing resource for our course management.

Vorteile: One of the biggest positives when it comes to the Arlo software is the automated features. Our office used to spend a lot of extra time communicating small details and follow through just to make sure information was shared with our registrants at the proper moments. Thankfully with things like a wait list with a programmed process we do not have to keep track of those details manually.

Nachteile: Perhaps it's just a beginning phase, and not even a negative "least" explanation but my least favorite aspect about Arlo is in regards to all of the features we have yet to utilize and set up. It provides excitement but when the start up is in the process and even a few months later, we are still constantly figure out new (awesome) things to implement.

von Arlo an 13.12.2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, Allie! It's great to hear that Arlo's automated features save your team so much time and that your presenters enjoy the ability to view their upcoming courses via the mobile app. Do reach out if there is anything we can do to help.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Fiona Q.
Communications Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Seamless integration"

Vorteile: Arlo is intuitive and user-friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending this product having spent almost two years enjoying this system. The support that Arlo provides is second to none.

Nachteile: I have no gripes, therefore unable to think of anything that I liked least about the software.

von Arlo an 29.8.2019

Thank you Fiona - We really appreciate the review and it's a pleasure having you onboard! Our team work hard to make Arlo as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. It, therefore, means a lot to hear our work makes a difference to you. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Lesley D.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Unpleasant"

Vorteile: Not much.

Nachteile: They suddenly increase the pricing astronomically.

von Arlo an 23.8.2019

We pride ourselves on offering a fully-featured training management system for a fair price. Sorry to hear you weren't getting value from Arlo. All the best.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Bentley B.
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Arlo Event Management Software"

Kommentare: Daily administration of our training sessions. We can add and remove instructors from sessions base on availability or "Best Suited" for a course. Transfer students from one class to another and be able to track such movement.

Vorteile: The ease with which all employees started to use the software with minimum distraction or inability to find features. I believe that from the time I started using this software, my productivity and daily time management of classes, students and my resources have significantly been improved. I also like the features that are from time to time implemented, but you are always given the chance to review these changes before they are implemented. Most important for me, the quick turn around from Customer Support Team in resolving any issues (very few) that pop up once in a while.

Nachteile: There are absolutely nothing I can put here to say I don't like.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Khumbudzo amanda D.
Junior Project Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Arlo review"

Vorteile: It is user friendly and has a lot of features

Nachteile: It does not send out calendar reminders automatically to presenters and administrators

von Arlo an 23.8.2019

Thanks for the review! You're correct, Arlo automatically sends reminder emails to registrants in the lead-up to a course. The same like-for-like feature isn't available for presenters and administrators, but you do have a few options. For example, the 'Event Registrants' report can automatically be sent to presenters X days before the course and the dedicated mobile app for presenters shows their upcoming training. Reach out to our team at support@arlo.co and we'll help define the best solution.

Kylie A.
Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2019

"Great Product "

Vorteile: So easy to use and customise to suit our business. Support is fantastic.

Nachteile: I thinkthere has to be a easier way to do the certification, surely it can be included as part of the 'attended or not attended' function.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Tiffany V.
Trainer/Team Lead
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"Complete Lifesaver"

Kommentare: We needed something all-encompassing to organize our training webinars. This has proven effective in helping us hit our goals.

Vorteile: Arlo blew me away with its extensive capabilities surrounding scheduling, training portals, and training payments. I am able to create training webinars for my sales staff, send out invitations, set meeting details, and invoice for meeting seminars. This has been a complete lifesaver and a timesaving solution to our training needs.

Nachteile: It is a lot to take in initially. It has a lot of capabilities I probably still haven't touched. However, the possibilities with this software is endless, and can weed out other software you use that isn't helping to meet goals.

von Arlo an 29.8.2019

Hi Tiffany,

We're delighted to hear that you're getting a lot out of Arlo and its extensive capabilities. If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Amanda C.
Director of Education
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"Don't waste another day without ARLO!"

Vorteile: User-friendly, wonderful staff for support, Great software for our event management and it ended up being a mini CRM for our association. I can't say enough good things about how ARLO has changed my day to day tasks and made my job so much easier.

Nachteile: The time difference between countries, there is a bit of a lag when needing customer support but overall they are quick to get back with you. Instead of an immediate response, it takes a day.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Antje K.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Tool"

Vorteile: dashboard and intervace with wordpress and Xero

Nachteile: That one cannot customize E-Mails
Arlo is only available in English, not multilingually

Eve W.
First Aid & Health Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"Easy to learn, fast help when needed & efficient for clients"

Kommentare: I save a lot of time with this product, it looks professional for our clients and shows information and data clearly.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use as an administrator, if I have a more technologically challenged client it is easy to walk them through the process of booking, and if they do not want to it is super fast for me to book for them! I find the send payment link option really helpful and saves me admin time.

Nachteile: I wish there was more flexibility in the automated email system and being able to alter what goes to the client. Not so much the content of the email but the ability to automatically stop the email from sending once the client has taken the steps the email asks them to do.

von Arlo an 10.9.2019

It's fantastic to hear that Arlo is saving you so much time, that is what we are all about! More control and flexibility around the automated emails is something we have on our product road map. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this, please reach out to our support team and they will be happy to help.

Lennie C.
Business Development Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Couldn't do without it!"

Vorteile: Arlo collates all of the information we need to run our events in the most efficient manner. It's customisable and easy to use. Reporting is a breeze too.

Nachteile: Not being able to upload documents has been something that has caused extra work. Also, being able to duplicate a template would be super-helpful when you need to incorporate a lot of existing information for a new course.

von Arlo an 9.9.2019

Thank you for the review Lennie, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear Arlo is helping you streamline your event administration and reporting tasks. Arlo includes the ability to upload documents to contacts, courses and the automated registration emails. We also use an event template system that makes running repeating or similar events easy. If you would like some help on how to best use these features please get in touch with our support team - support@arlo.co

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Bridget K.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2017

"Great Software for Short Course Provider"

Kommentare: For the past five years, I have used Arlo to help me organize an Adult Community Education Programme which attracted 1100 enrolments and delivered around 110 courses each year. I found the Arlo software was brilliant it reduced administration time significantly. Features I especially liked were the facility for students to pay for courses by credit card and automated receipts, course directions and course reminders. I found it easy to insert text and photos onto my website which was fantastic. A very important plus was that the help desk responded quickly when I needed to ask a question. My business is closing now - this is the only reason I am ceasing to use Arlo. I highly recommend Arlo to other education providers.

Vorteile: It reduced my administration time significantly.

Nachteile: It would have been good if I could have inserted videos. I was on the "Basic" plan. Not sure if other plans have this functionality.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Alice H.
Projects Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2017

"My non-profit uses Arlo for event management for our camps and training events. It is great!"

Vorteile: I really like the way they are always adding new features to the software. I love the integration with Xero and the simple processes for managing your events. As we do lots of different types of events, the flexibility to create your own fields & and reports is so helpful. The customer support is amazing, we have the email support package - which usually means someone from Asia emails you back a week later. No - at Arlo, New Zealand based staff answer the same day. They are really helpful with 'how to do this' queries - not just bug support.

Nachteile: The price - but I think that it does save on lots of admin time. It would be nice if it connected to Flo2Cash.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2017
Jade B.
Implementation Manager
Buchhaltung
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2017

"The best event management software"

Kommentare: Using arlo has meant that we've consolidated all of our payment methods into one platform, eliminated multiple spreadsheets recording attendees and also eliminated the possibility for human error at our end - if someone isn't registered for an event, they didn't register, it's not that they emailed us and didn't make it to the spreadsheet!

Vorteile: The best things are the payment platform, the app for my mobile when I am at an event - so easy to record attendance or grab an attendees number to check in on them if they haven't arrived. Arlo has eliminated human error at our end - now we know if a registration is wrong that it was entered incorrectly by the client, not someone at our end!

Nachteile: We used to use quite a complicated discount structure for multiple attendees, this has been hard to translate into arlo, but we have identified a work around - it just took a bit of time to implement.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Tania M.
Associate Director
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Course management made easy"

Kommentare: Overall this software meets our needs to manage over 400 courses and 8000 customers annually.

Vorteile: Arlo is so easy to use. The dashboard is always open to see what we are doing at all times. The mobile app is super handy for checking on things from off site. The automated communication feature save time and improve the professionalism.

Nachteile: I would like to see more functionally and customization around reporting on the Dashboard eg year on year comparisons. Also graphing options in the reporting. Reports into Excel do not also facilitate working with the data because of merge cells and extra co

Mandy C.
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2017

"Outstanding Service from Arlo"

Kommentare: We have been integrated various websites with Arlo lately and the support team are very helpful whenever I contact them. Get things Done!
Mandy Curtis - IVS Marketing Manager

Vorteile: Easy to integrate with various website platforms. The support staff (Arlo Developer who we have been dealing with) looks outside the box to come up with solutions.
Dashboard is great for a quick overview, things are easy to find. Reports provide valuable information and are easy to use. Love how it integrates easily with Survey Monkey and Mailchimp which we use regularly.

Nachteile: Nothing

• Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Event Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Easy, helpful, fast"

Vorteile: Arlo is very easy to use and the team is always on hand to help should we have any questions or additional changes we would like to make to our personalised system.
Some team members have taken the time to come and give us presentations on how to get the best out of the system which was really helpful.
Arlo is a great way for us to upload and keep track of our events. The reporting section is especially helpful for running data analysis.
The database is extremely helpful for storing details about centres - the full details of the school will populate from just a centre number.
Overall, the system has been great and I would definitely recommend for anyone who is thinking of using it.

Nachteile: You cannot change the event code once the event has been approved - this means you have to cancel the event and create a new one if there are any changes.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Jamuel E.
Marketing Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"Great event management system"

Kommentare: Integrating event registration with our website
Producing event reports in the specific manner we need
Easy and modern design needed for online registrations - especially as on of our goals was to transition to most of our event registrations being captured online
An easy to use system for our event administrators but with advanced functionality needed to cover all the different types of events we do and the information we need to capture.

Vorteile: Great reporting
Great way to manage events online
Excellent support - really easy ticket system and very quick resopnse. Very impressed by this
Ability to create custom registration forms - crucial to the wide range of events that we do

Nachteile: Not much customisation available for visual design unless you are willing to pay more to do some custom work.

Frances P.
Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2017

"Intuitive, easy to use software platform"

Vorteile: Easy and intuitive to use - constantly being developed and upgraded Arlo is the best education management and student management software I have used and I've used quite a few packages!

Nachteile: There are still areas for development - but I've been in touch with Arlo and am told that they are developing these extra features - such as the ability to mark attendance by class and being able to change multiple sessions on an event at once, if a tutor changes - but we look forward to these updates making Arlo even better!

• Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Linda Z.
Advanced Surgical Skills Traing Associate
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2018

"The software is customer friendly and quite powerful. "

Vorteile: We use Arlo to organise the courses which run in our centre (registration, communication etc). I find out it is very easy to use Arlo once the courses have been setup. We have setup templates for all of our courses. We only need to make minor changes each year. Also, the customer services are efficient and professional.

Nachteile: I don't have anything to complain with. The functions of this software meet our needs. I am not the person to worry about the cost.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Steph F.
Commercial Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Great system, easy to use and constantly being updated to suit users needs"

Kommentare: Amazing, I was worried that because we were in the UK and it is a NZ company that we may struggle to communicate due to the time difference, but that hasn't been a problem and its even better now that Jerrod is over in the UK, not that I've needed to contact him regarding anything recently as Arlo has been working perfectly for us.

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and navigate around, it makes invoicing easier and saves so much time when it comes to sending joining instructions to our customers as Arlo does it for you!

Nachteile: It is a little pricey, but having said that if we hadn't chosen Arlo we would have potentially needed 2 systems to do what we can do on 1 now.

von Arlo an 23.8.2019

Thanks Steph! It's great that Arlo saves your team so much time. That's why we do what we do, and why training providers keep signing up. We're loving being able to offer our customers round-the-clock support from our NZ and UK teams.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Elaine B.
Co-ordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2017

"We have had ARLO since July 2014 and it meets all our needs to date with a few modifications. "

Kommentare: Less paperwork, more organising tools, and better tracking of events organised and held.
Ease of use for the registrants for events.
A great management tool for the whole process including reporting requirements

Vorteile: Lack of extra paperwork required to be done by administration, ease of use for the registrants who can now manage their own registrations and information

Nachteile: The CSV output file is messy and very limiting. I have to spend more time on tidying up to meet the requirements for accounts/reporting.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Jean B.
Operations Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2017

"User friendly, very convenient and caters all the requirements of what a booking system should have."

Vorteile: Able to pull out all the registrant details in one excel sheet, no need for me to click one by one or going back and forth just to see the details i'm looking for. Everything are pretty straight forward.

Nachteile: when sending payment links, it only shows the email subject e.g. "Payment of ORD 123", the course name is not included on the subject heading that sometimes registrant has to come back at me and ask what is it for, esp for those who couldn't remember about it. Im not sure if there's an option to change/edit it, will appreciate if you could show me how to do that :)

• Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Sue K.
20/20 Trust Programme Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"I find the platform and service from the customer support team second to none."

Kommentare: The ability to train delivery partners quickly and efficiently.

Vorteile: Scheduling of courses is extremely quick due to using templates. It's an easy platform to train others how to use, I often Skype our partners and share my screen.

Nachteile: There's not much to not like, in fact I haven't any real issues at all. I occasionally find running reports a little frustrating but I'd say that's a 'user' issue rather than platform issue.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018