Über ClientCircle

Mit intelligenten Schnittstellen und einer herausragenden Handschriftentechnologie automatisiert die Lösung Überweisungen, Selbstbehalte und Überprüfungen für Versicherungsagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über ClientCircle

This is a thrid party integration that works seamlessly with our agency management software.

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like.

Bewertungen zu ClientCircle

5,0

ClientCircle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClientCircle bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Referrals is a must have for insurance agents!

Kommentare: I love being able to monitor the performance of our agency! Rocket Referrals is a must have tool for any agent!

Easy to use! Affordable price! Great results!

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like!

Salar
Principal in USA

Easy and Comprehensive Marketing and Retention tool

Kommentare: The satisfied feeling we finally have since we have a system for our Marketing and Retention

The broad answers an features for our marketing problems. Almost a one stop shop

Importing the data from ezlynx and setting up campaigns.

Jacquelyn
Sales & Marketing Coordinator in USA

Unhappy with results

Kommentare: It was helpful for testimonials and putting them on our website, as they update automatically, but it wasn't worth the price for just that.

I really liked the ease of use, and how easy it was for our clients to send us testimonials and reviews.

I was unhappy with how few of our clients actually made referrals. We got quite a few reviews, but little to no referrals.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Thanks for the feedback Jacquelyn. It was our pleasure working with you and your agency in 2017, though we're sorry to hear that your expectations were not aligned with the results you saw. We've added a lot to Rocket Referrals since our time together and would love the opportunity to show around again.

Founder in USA

Insurance agency must have

Ashley is amazing! This is must have insuretech! We are now set up to give the personalized service to our members that we promised.

There is nothing that I like least about ClientCircle.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jason! We will make sure to share with Ashley as well :).

Jermaine
Jermaine
VP of Personal Lines in USA
Versicherung

Customer service is excellent! The system is easy to navigate and highly effective. Big shout out to their I.T. team and account managers. If you present them with a problem, they will not stop until they have an easy to use solution. Everyone is so kind and friendly to work with.

Some settings are automatic to the point that it is frustrating. It would be better to allow the user to have more control over settings. Also, it is best to call them directly or use their help guide if you ever need assistance. Which you will need a lot of assistance when you are first starting. The online chat is slow to respond. It took over 12 hours to get a response to a chat question. It took less than 10 mins to get an answer anytime that I call them directly.

Jane Lee
Jane Lee
Operations Manager in USA

New to the program

Kommentare: We have been pleasantly surprised at our customer response....that folks will take time from their busy schedules to give us "atta boy"s. It has been encouraging for our staff AND management. It is proving a good tool to assess what we're doing right and where there might be room for improvement.

Although complex to some degree, it is a great program. Rep has been quite helpful with my questions and never grows weary that I can discern of helping me to implement the program for our agency.

A bit of a bombardment of information....so many options...maybe too many

Bruce
Bruce

Very Useful

Kommentare: Very useful up until now - about one month of use.

I like how it interacts with my agency management software and automatically sends out emails and contacts to my clients but I have the right to approve any communication first. It forces me to update my contacts in my ams.

Sometimes the integration with the ams is not exact or I have to go into the ams to change it in order for it to work correctly with Rocket Referrals.

Clark
Clark
Owner/Corporate Secretary/Licensed Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just getting started, but loving it.

Keegan has done a great job of getting us started and the testimonials are already starting to flow in. We are excited about what the future holds with this wonderful tool and the testimonials have already had a positive effect on our morale, and the information on who isn't as happy is improving our service levels and potentially our retention..

Having to physically run a report to update info from our management system.

Ryan
Ryan
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A lot of value for your customers!

Kommentare: Easily touch base with your customers with just a few clicks of a button.

This program is great. We are able to do multiple soft touches to our client base with a few clicks of a button. Whether it's thanking them for the referral or sending out a Happy Birthday card, this program can do it all.

The cost may come into play with a smaller business but overall I think for what you are getting, the value is there.

Marketing Coordinator in USA

Perfect for our agency

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a wonderful experience where I feel confident that we're being taken care of. With Rocket Referrals being so in tune with the insurance industry, I'm excited to see our growth going forward. It's only been a few weeks since using Rocket Referrals and the data I have to work with is so valuable!

Nothing major at this time to comment on.

Tom
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: Provides me up-to-the-minute feedback from clients to help me improve our customer service area of the agency

The ease of use and the value it provides my agency

None I am happy with the software and its ease of use

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

We're so happy to hear you stayed with us even after the pilot was over. Let us know how we can continue to provide value to your agency. Thanks, Tom!

Reagan
Marketing Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals is an essential tool for independent agents. The ability to automate feedback emails, cross-selling campaigns, renewal reminders, and more makes everyone's lives easier. The existing integration to our agency management system helps things run smoothly, and our account manager, Matt, is incredibly helpful and supportive of our goals. I would highly recommend this service."

Ease of deployment Cross-selling capabilities Custom communication capabilities Customer service/dedicated client success manager

Office locations each have their own landing page instead of one master platform for all locations The testimonial widget only pulls customer testimonials from a single office location Emails are plain text, not HTML (not a big deal)

Thomas
President in USA

Blasting Off with Rocket Referrals

I'm still in the training phase but really like the ease of use and the responses we have received so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our onboarding specialist) has been fantastic. I can't believe how easy they made this process. It's as easy as ASK and YOU WILL RECEIVE! Reviews, testimonial, and activity are coming in as promised. I can't wait for the next phase to begin. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and Thank you Rocket Referrals!

I can honestly say I haven't found a con yet...

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

You're spot on Thomas, ask and you shall receive! Thanks for the kind words and please let us know how we can continue to make the system as easy as possible.

Laura
Marketing Manager in USA

Excellent!

Kommentare: Mahi is amazing - so patient and VERY detailed. SHe is part of the reason we love this product!

We loved how easy it was to turn on this product and get it up and running. I check in with it daily and there's always up to date information and content.

Nothing! We love it all and look forward to engaging more clients, and seeing all the positivity.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

The world needs more positivity Laura, so we hope you continue to see lots of positive feedback from your clients. Thank you for the amazing review!

Michelle
Assistant Account Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Referrals

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals is so easy to use and we love that our business is growing!

My team and I really like this program! We work in insurance and a lot of the business we get is through referrals. This program helps us get and manage those referrals.

I'm having a hard time thinking of any cons for this product! It's great and I would recommend it to anyone!

President in USA

Virginia Insurance Group

Kommentare: As a non-technical person, Rocket Referrals allows us integrate our management system with Google reviews and website reviews and use our current clients to drive more quality new business to us. Rocket Referrals is simply the most cost effective marketing tool I've ever used.

For us, the most important feature of the software is finding out how our clients view us and the job we're doing for them. It's great to know who's happy, and more importantly who's not.

I don't have any problems with the software.

Mark
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great to stay in touch with my clients

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very accommodating to adjust meetings to meet my schedule and work with me to best utilize Rocket Referrals for the maximum benefit of my business.

Pretty easy to integrate into my routine and business

Still taking time to learn the intricacies of completing all the tasks and schedule the communications but still like the product.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Thanks Mark, appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. Let us know how we can continue to be of benefit to your agency.

James
VP Operations in USA

Rocket Referrals Review

Rocket Referrals has been this far exactly what we expected and looking for. Our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been outstanding. Very responsive to all questions and patient walking us through the set up.

None at this time. Very pleased thus far.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

We're thrilled we have been exactly what you expected James! Please let us know how we can continue to meet those expectations.

Lance
owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Getting Ready to Blast off!

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the onboarding and training sessions. Easy to follow and my brain just keeps thinking of ways to use the platform to my advantage.

Very intuitive and does most of the work for me.

Not sure if anything but give me some more time with the product and I will know more

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

This may be the best review title of all time Lance. Thanks for trusting us to help get your agency off the ground and to the moon!

Jeff
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy so far!

Kommentare: We have never completed a client survey, so the feedback is great.

I like the ease of use of this software so far.

Would like to see more on the back end. I think seeing the analytics would be helpful. Who opened the emails, what did they look at, did they read the whole email, etc.

Nikki
Office Manager in USA

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I highly recommend Rocket Referral! They make the process easy and take their time showing you everything you need to know to keep in contact with your customers and make sure they are satisfied with your service. Integration was easy and communication is sent out to your customers with a click of a button.

Very easy to navigate and use this software

Our agency has not experienced any negative issues so far.

Chip
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is top notch and this services is working for my agency! Making my life easier!

Kommentare: It has saved me quite a bit of time and we are getting the reviews I was hoping for when I signed up for this service.

Automation. I also like the thank you card function as well. It easy to upload lists and they are really helpful.

Not wild about the fonts they use for the thank you cards. A little customization for the cards would be helpful.

Holly
Supervisor, Agency Administration in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic! So glad we found this product!

The integration with our agency management system is key and definitely makes our processes more efficient.

Just getting started with Rocket Referrals but I haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

Sharon
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Launch your Referrals into Infinity and Beyond with Rocket Referrals!!

Kommentare: I can't recommend Rocket Referrals highly enough. I am an independent insurance agent. Like you, I struggle with positive customer touch points and wanted a convenient way to keep in contact with my clients and ask for referrals without sounding awkward or needy. With Rocket Referrals, all I need to do is enter some basic information into the Rocket Referrals dashboard (name, address, phone and email) and their expertise in handling the details makes me look like the superstar I truly am!

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Sharon, you are a superstar! Thank you for being such a great help and resource to us as well. We enjoy working with you as well!

Jared
Jared
Managing Partner in USA

Fantastic service

Kommentare: FANTASTIC

Set it and forget it, and let your clients tell you how much they love you. It's truly the best marketing money we've spent period.

It doesn't sync with our management system...but that's hard to blame on Rocket Referrals.