Rocket Referrals Bewertungen

von Rocket Referrals

Über Rocket Referrals

Mit intelligenten Schnittstellen und einer herausragenden Handschriftentechnologie automatisiert die Lösung Überweisungen, Selbstbehalte und Überprüfungen für Versicherungsagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über Rocket Referrals

Jermaine A.
VP of Personal Lines
Versicherung
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2018

"Customer service is excellent! The system is easy to navigate and highly effective. "

Vorteile: Customer service is excellent! The system is easy to navigate and highly effective. Big shout out to their I.T. team and account managers. If you present them with a problem, they will not stop until they have an easy to use solution. Everyone is so kind and friendly to work with.

Nachteile: Some settings are automatic to the point that it is frustrating. It would be better to allow the user to have more control over settings. Also, it is best to call them directly or use their help guide if you ever need assistance. Which you will need a lot of assistance when you are first starting. The online chat is slow to respond. It took over 12 hours to get a response to a chat question. It took less than 10 mins to get an answer anytime that I call them directly.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Jeremy S.
Master of Smooth Operations

"See Results Immediately!"

Vorteile: In two short weeks, we have seen an increase of traffic on Facebook and Google! We have received multiple reviews on each platform as well! This is a great tool to gauge how your customers view your customer service, which is so important for customer retention. The staff at Rocket Referrals have been so accommodating and responsive as I have have been learning to navigate all the amazing tools their portal offers.

Nachteile: The only this I wish was different was the option for sending custom emails. The interface is not very user friendly and uses code that you need to learn in order to create the email. It also is not easy to add pictures or links.

von Rocket Referrals an 11.9.2019

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Jeremy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Rocket Referrals. Awesome to hear that you're seeing results right away! We've also shared your feedback on our custom email builder with the team. We're always improving and this feedback helps a lot.

Laura B.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Excellent!"

Kommentare: Mahi is amazing - so patient and VERY detailed. SHe is part of the reason we love this product!

Vorteile: We loved how easy it was to turn on this product and get it up and running. I check in with it daily and there's always up to date information and content.

Nachteile: Nothing! We love it all and look forward to engaging more clients, and seeing all the positivity.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Jacquelyn B.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Unhappy with results"

Kommentare: It was helpful for testimonials and putting them on our website, as they update automatically, but it wasn't worth the price for just that.

Vorteile: I really liked the ease of use, and how easy it was for our clients to send us testimonials and reviews.

Nachteile: I was unhappy with how few of our clients actually made referrals. We got quite a few reviews, but little to no referrals.

von Rocket Referrals an 8.1.2020

Thanks for the feedback Jacquelyn. It was our pleasure working with you and your agency in 2017, though we're sorry to hear that your expectations were not aligned with the results you saw. We've added a lot to Rocket Referrals since our time together and would love the opportunity to show around again.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Alexa T.
Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Great tool for tracking referrals"

Kommentare: They have a great support team and really focus on bringing requests from customers to a reality with product enhancements

Vorteile: I like how easily you can send thank you/ referral cards and customize your handwritten message on the cards.

Nachteile: There's nothing really that I don't like. It serves the purpose for our customers, integrates with the agency management platforms

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
James T.
President/Owner

"Up and beyond"

Kommentare: Rocket Referral was great helping to make sure we got everything set correctly so everything would start working immediately. Secondly, we have already starting seeing it work with GREAT results. It is delivering as promised and was told by others. We recommend them highly if you want to rocket to another level in your business. We are excited over how high Rocket referral will in reaching our client and new clients. James Taylor
Iowa Insurance Store

Vorteile: Professional, Staff very friendly and easy to work with, easy to use and navigate, they responds quickly if you need help or have question!

Nachteile: Nothing as of yet! We have had no negative experience or no concerns at this point and have nothing or have any negative comments thus far.

Nora A.
Agent
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Rocket Referral "

Kommentare: Very Pleasant Experience I love this program and would suggest to everyone.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. It allows clients to rate our service and better help me to determine where I may need attention to assist clients better.

Nachteile: We cannot reply to the referrals and better overcome issues they had with our service and make a better experience

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
AGENCY OWNER
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"Client Communication System"

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals will help you stay in touch with existing and new clients. They will also help add that "personal touch" with the cards they send out.

Vorteile: Rocket Referrals works as advertised. They do a great job of following up with clients and prospects. I receive a lot of positive feedback with the handwritten cards that are not really handwritten but look like they are.

Nachteile: It's a bit too pricey in my opinion but they do give you value for your money. I would recommend if you are part of an organization to try and leverage a discount.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Kevin M.
Agency Principal
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Putting The Software To Work For US"

Kommentare: Positive responses shared on google helps our search engine optimization in a more organic fashion. Enhanced ability to get feedback from policyholders. Easy way to seek referrals!

Vorteile: Almost set it and forget it. Yet, have the ability to customize it for projects and campaigns.

Nachteile: Not the software's problem - just not enough time in the day to become familiar with all it's capabilities.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Kaleb H.
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"Actual Results!"

Vorteile: Automation. I don’t have to do much other than an hour a month maintenance

Nachteile: Nothing really comes to mind. Pretty easy to use

von Rocket Referrals an 21.8.2019

Thank you Kaleb for taking the time to review us. We enjoy working with you!

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Dasha H.
Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2017

"Excellent, must-have software with outstanding customer service and exceptional team!"

Vorteile: Rocket Referrals is a fantastic software with an outstanding team! It allows a company to communicate and survey their customers in the best way possible. The software is capable of sending surveys, questioners, thank you cards, welcome e-mails and so much more. The best part; it can run completely on "auto" after you set up the preferences. Our agency started using Rocket Referrals a couple months ago and we have received so much feedback from our customers already. Not only does it allow us to follow up with customers without having to spend extra time on it, but it also teaches us how to be the greatest we can for our customers from the testimonies and survey responses. I recently participated in one of the Rocket Referral webinars and it was enlightening! Every time I have a conversation with someone at Rocket Referrals, I am always impressed with the passion each person has about Rocket Referrals and their clients. Your questions always get answered and everything is done in a very professional matter. Rocket Referrals is very simple to set up, run and use. I highly recommend Rocket Referrals to anyone!

• Bewertet am 21.8.2017
Larry F.
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2017

"Awesome system for my insurance agency"

Kommentare: I own a family insurance agency that is over 114 years old. We just completed our best year ever in 2016 and that was accomplished in a great part by using the Rocket Referrals' system.

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of.

von Rocket Referrals an 4.1.2017

Thank you Larry! It's great to hear that your agency has been doing so well. We are happy for the opportunity to work with you.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2017
Julia M.
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Too easy not to jump on board!"

Kommentare: This takes the headaches, time and consistency issues out of Customer Relationship Management. I have had many complements on them the ease of use is invaluable

Vorteile: That the software is integrative, seamless and so easy to use. I love that it integrates my management system and website. The east of use is invaluable and takes hours of time and automates it for me. It has also been a huge driver for social media reviews, has helped launch my SEO and all around big asset to my agency

Nachteile: The only thing I would like is for an email reminder for low gift card balance, low card balances and reminders to get in an update mailing addresses/emails/etc. It is clearly defined when you log in, but an email reminder would be helpful

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Christopher G.
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2016

"Great and getting better... very responsive company. "

Kommentare: RR explains what they do and then they do it, plus more. We are very happy. I would recommend them to anyone.
One of the best decisions we have made. We have increased our reviews 10 fold since using them.
They are also very responsive to questions, suggestions and requests for help. They are working on some amazing improvements, and I cant wait to see them.
I can see us staying with RR and growing along with them, side by side. Thanks so much !

Vorteile: easy easy easy...

Nachteile: its not free, ha ha ha !

von Rocket Referrals an 28.9.2016

Chris thanks so much for the great testimonial. Great to hear that you value the new features we're adding to the system. We look forward to making Rocket Referrals better for you into the future and helping you grow your agency. Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Michael Y.
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2016

"Rocket Referrals is brilliant!"

Kommentare: It is easy to set up and the support is awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone that is serious about growing their business.

Vorteile: It is on autopilot.

von Rocket Referrals an 16.9.2016

Thanks Micheal. You're killing it with testimonials. Says a lot about your agency!

• Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Tim C.
Founder/ Co-owner
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2016

"Rocket your business and beyond"

Kommentare: As a Business Owner, your always trying to find a balance between sales and marketing. Well, Rocket Referrals has been the answer to our marketing side which in essence drives sales. With their easy to use "Dashboard", it makes it easy to touch your clients from the click of a button. Just in the short amount of time I've been using Rocket Referrals they have been a God sent! We appreciate them very much!

Vorteile: Very user friendly, reliable, up to date, fresh, etc.

Nachteile: No cons

von Rocket Referrals an 16.9.2016

We are really happy to hear from you and appreciate you leaving this review! Thanks, Tim.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Bill V.
agent
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Current User"

Kommentare: We have had them for 3 years now. I will likely continue to use them. Customer service assigns a rep to you that will help you get started and will do a monthly call with you to make sure things are going well.

Vorteile: Works well with my database system to integrate customers over to their system.

Nachteile: Bit on the expensive side. To get the best bang user must purchase cards from Rocket to send to customers.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Caitlyn P.
Insurance Agent
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Excellent product"

Kommentare: Rep. is so helpful! She has taken the time to explain everything to me in a clear, concise way so that I could understand it easily, and she is always available to answer my questions. I greatly appreciate all of the help that she has offered me, and I am excited to continue working with Rocket Referrals! *Now that I have been using Rocket Referrals for a few weeks, I can honestly say it's been an absolute pleasure. This system is so easy to use, and incredibly efficient. It makes my life much easier!!!

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly, and very organized. It makes sending communications to my clients and publishing their testimonials an absolute breeze! It's an incredibly efficient system, and makes my life so much easier!

Nachteile: I honestly have zero complaints about Rocket Referrals.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Ashlee W.
Agent
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Amazing Concept"

Kommentare: I have been using Rocket Referrals for over 6 months to reach out to our customer base. The rocket referrals team has been helpful every step of the way. They have a great support staff that regularly checks in on how things are going. They do a great job of training new users on how the system operates. We have had a huge positive response from our customers because of this program.

Vorteile: I love having our customers be able to give their opinions on our business. the program really gives us an insight into how our customers view our staff and agency.

Nachteile: The program gets a little glitchy when trying to switch between communication types.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Thomas M.
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Blasting Off with Rocket Referrals"

Vorteile: I'm still in the training phase but really like the ease of use and the responses we have received so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our onboarding specialist) has been fantastic. I can't believe how easy they made this process. It's as easy as ASK and YOU WILL RECEIVE! Reviews, testimonial, and activity are coming in as promised.
I can't wait for the next phase to begin. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and Thank you Rocket Referrals!

Nachteile: I can honestly say I haven't found a con yet...

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Grady G.
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2015

"This is one of the best things I have EVER done for my Insurance Agency!"

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals is a MUST for all insurance agencies. This is one of the best things our insurance agency, Golden Rule Insurance Assoc. has ever done! Because Rocket Referrals is able to link with our agency management system, all of our clients merged right into their system, and they have made everything so easy for us to better connect with our clients with many "soft" touches (via mail and e-mail) and it leaves such a great taste for our agency. Rocket Referrals is truly helping our agency stay in front of our clients and it helps our agency to "keep the temperature" of our clients, as well as keeping our agency on the "cutting edge" of the insurance industry." Torey is one of the sharpest software developers I have ever seen or known! Thank you Rocket Referrals, and no, they are not paying me for this review!

von Rocket Referrals an 29.7.2015

Grady, it has been awesome working with you! We have been working hard to bring even more features to Rocket Referrals that we think you will like. Thanks!

• Bewertet am 27.7.2015
Jane lee F.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"New to the program"

Kommentare: We have been pleasantly surprised at our customer response....that folks will take time from their busy schedules to give us "atta boy"s. It has been encouraging for our staff AND management. It is proving a good tool to assess what we're doing right and where there might be room for improvement.

Vorteile: Although complex to some degree, it is a great program. Rep has been quite helpful with my questions and never grows weary that I can discern of helping me to implement the program for our agency.

Nachteile: A bit of a bombardment of information....so many options...maybe too many

• Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Melissa L.
Insurance Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Great Small Business Asset"

Vorteile: RR makes has exactly what you need to get started but still leaves room for you to get creative with your communication. I love that their scripts tell you exactly what to do, how to respond, and provides stats and reasons for how and why to follow up.
Reps made onboarding so easy! It has been a very enjoyable experience.

Nachteile: It doesn't coordinate very well with Applied TAM, BUT the Rocket Referral Team know just what reports to run and set them up for you to make onboarding quick and efficient.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Michelle B.
Assistant Account Manager
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2019

"Rocket Referrals"

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals is so easy to use and we love that our business is growing!

Vorteile: My team and I really like this program! We work in insurance and a lot of the business we get is through referrals. This program helps us get and manage those referrals.

Nachteile: I'm having a hard time thinking of any cons for this product! It's great and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Bewertet am 6.9.2019
John W.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2015

"Thanks Rocket Referrals"

Kommentare: We have been using Rocket Referrals in earnest for about 3 months. It feels like the system was built just for us. We like the simple automated survey system that tells us how our customers think about us. The positive testimonials are rolling in. We are also discovering the hidden places where we have work to do. When we get a low score from a customer, we call and ask them how we can improve. To us, Rocket Referrals helps us systematically connect with our customers on a personal level. We believe this will lead to higher retention and referrals to new prospects.

von Rocket Referrals an 27.7.2015

Thanks, John! It was a great fit for your agency, I agree. We think it fits nicely with your 'Customers for Life' program you implemented. You've also went from 2 to 12 reviews on Google since using us - having such a loyal client base is definitely helping make this work! Thanks for being a great client and advocate, we appreciate it.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2015