Über ClientCircle

Mit intelligenten Schnittstellen und einer herausragenden Handschriftentechnologie automatisiert die Lösung Überweisungen, Selbstbehalte und Überprüfungen für Versicherungsagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über ClientCircle

This is a thrid party integration that works seamlessly with our agency management software.

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like.

Bewertungen zu ClientCircle

5,0

ClientCircle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClientCircle bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Referrals is a must have for insurance agents!

Kommentare: I love being able to monitor the performance of our agency! Rocket Referrals is a must have tool for any agent!

Easy to use! Affordable price! Great results!

I haven't found anything about the software I don't like!

Salar
Principal in USA

Easy and Comprehensive Marketing and Retention tool

Kommentare: The satisfied feeling we finally have since we have a system for our Marketing and Retention

The broad answers an features for our marketing problems. Almost a one stop shop

Importing the data from ezlynx and setting up campaigns.

Jacquelyn
Sales & Marketing Coordinator in USA

Unhappy with results

Kommentare: It was helpful for testimonials and putting them on our website, as they update automatically, but it wasn't worth the price for just that.

I really liked the ease of use, and how easy it was for our clients to send us testimonials and reviews.

I was unhappy with how few of our clients actually made referrals. We got quite a few reviews, but little to no referrals.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Thanks for the feedback Jacquelyn. It was our pleasure working with you and your agency in 2017, though we're sorry to hear that your expectations were not aligned with the results you saw. We've added a lot to Rocket Referrals since our time together and would love the opportunity to show around again.

Valentina
ICT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Suitable Approach for Client Management

ClientCircle brings all the business reputation to a manageable state, and proper communication is made.

ClientCircle is impressive and nothing that affect how the program operates.

Jermaine
Jermaine
VP of Personal Lines in USA
Versicherung

Customer service is excellent! The system is easy to navigate and highly effective. Big shout out to their I.T. team and account managers. If you present them with a problem, they will not stop until they have an easy to use solution. Everyone is so kind and friendly to work with.

Some settings are automatic to the point that it is frustrating. It would be better to allow the user to have more control over settings. Also, it is best to call them directly or use their help guide if you ever need assistance. Which you will need a lot of assistance when you are first starting. The online chat is slow to respond. It took over 12 hours to get a response to a chat question. It took less than 10 mins to get an answer anytime that I call them directly.

Jane Lee
Jane Lee
Operations Manager in USA

New to the program

Kommentare: We have been pleasantly surprised at our customer response....that folks will take time from their busy schedules to give us "atta boy"s. It has been encouraging for our staff AND management. It is proving a good tool to assess what we're doing right and where there might be room for improvement.

Although complex to some degree, it is a great program. Rep has been quite helpful with my questions and never grows weary that I can discern of helping me to implement the program for our agency.

A bit of a bombardment of information....so many options...maybe too many

Bruce
Bruce

Very Useful

Kommentare: Very useful up until now - about one month of use.

I like how it interacts with my agency management software and automatically sends out emails and contacts to my clients but I have the right to approve any communication first. It forces me to update my contacts in my ams.

Sometimes the integration with the ams is not exact or I have to go into the ams to change it in order for it to work correctly with Rocket Referrals.

Clark
Clark
Owner/Corporate Secretary/Licensed Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just getting started, but loving it.

Keegan has done a great job of getting us started and the testimonials are already starting to flow in. We are excited about what the future holds with this wonderful tool and the testimonials have already had a positive effect on our morale, and the information on who isn't as happy is improving our service levels and potentially our retention..

Having to physically run a report to update info from our management system.

Ryan
Ryan
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A lot of value for your customers!

Kommentare: Easily touch base with your customers with just a few clicks of a button.

This program is great. We are able to do multiple soft touches to our client base with a few clicks of a button. Whether it's thanking them for the referral or sending out a Happy Birthday card, this program can do it all.

The cost may come into play with a smaller business but overall I think for what you are getting, the value is there.

Jason
Jason
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Perfect for our agency

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a wonderful experience where I feel confident that we're being taken care of. With Rocket Referrals being so in tune with the insurance industry, I'm excited to see our growth going forward. It's only been a few weeks since using Rocket Referrals and the data I have to work with is so valuable!

Nothing major at this time to comment on.

USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Referrals is brilliant!

Kommentare: It is easy to set up and the support is awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone that is serious about growing their business.

It is on autopilot.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Thanks Micheal. You're killing it with testimonials. Says a lot about your agency!

Tim
Founder/ Co-owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket your business and beyond

Kommentare: As a Business Owner, your always trying to find a balance between sales and marketing. Well, Rocket Referrals has been the answer to our marketing side which in essence drives sales. With their easy to use "Dashboard", it makes it easy to touch your clients from the click of a button. Just in the short amount of time I've been using Rocket Referrals they have been a God sent! We appreciate them very much!

Very user friendly, reliable, up to date, fresh, etc.

No cons

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

We are really happy to hear from you and appreciate you leaving this review! Thanks, Tim.

Kaleb

Actual Results!

Automation. I don’t have to do much other than an hour a month maintenance

Nothing really comes to mind. Pretty easy to use

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Thank you Kaleb for taking the time to review us. We enjoy working with you!

Grady
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This is one of the best things I have EVER done for my Insurance Agency!

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals is a MUST for all insurance agencies. This is one of the best things our insurance agency, Golden Rule Insurance Assoc. has ever done! Because Rocket Referrals is able to link with our agency management system, all of our clients merged right into their system, and they have made everything so easy for us to better connect with our clients with many "soft" touches (via mail and e-mail) and it leaves such a great taste for our agency. Rocket Referrals is truly helping our agency stay in front of our clients and it helps our agency to "keep the temperature" of our clients, as well as keeping our agency on the "cutting edge" of the insurance industry." Torey is one of the sharpest software developers I have ever seen or known! Thank you Rocket Referrals, and no, they are not paying me for this review!

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Grady, it has been awesome working with you! We have been working hard to bring even more features to Rocket Referrals that we think you will like. Thanks!

Melissa
Insurance Team Lead in USA

Great Small Business Asset

RR makes has exactly what you need to get started but still leaves room for you to get creative with your communication. I love that their scripts tell you exactly what to do, how to respond, and provides stats and reasons for how and why to follow up. Reps made onboarding so easy! It has been a very enjoyable experience.

It doesn't coordinate very well with Applied TAM, BUT the Rocket Referral Team know just what reports to run and set them up for you to make onboarding quick and efficient.

Alexa
Marketing Director in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking referrals

Kommentare: They have a great support team and really focus on bringing requests from customers to a reality with product enhancements

I like how easily you can send thank you/ referral cards and customize your handwritten message on the cards.

There's nothing really that I don't like. It serves the purpose for our customers, integrates with the agency management platforms

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

We wouldn't be here if it weren't for our amazing customers such as you Alexa. We will always listen to your feedback and make enhancements when possible.

Mark
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great to stay in touch with my clients

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very accommodating to adjust meetings to meet my schedule and work with me to best utilize Rocket Referrals for the maximum benefit of my business.

Pretty easy to integrate into my routine and business

Still taking time to learn the intricacies of completing all the tasks and schedule the communications but still like the product.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Thanks Mark, appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. Let us know how we can continue to be of benefit to your agency.

James
VP Operations in USA

Rocket Referrals Review

Rocket Referrals has been this far exactly what we expected and looking for. Our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been outstanding. Very responsive to all questions and patient walking us through the set up.

None at this time. Very pleased thus far.

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

We're thrilled we have been exactly what you expected James! Please let us know how we can continue to meet those expectations.

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great complement to my business

Kommentare: Rocket Referrals has already helped me with my social media reviews and cross selling and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
has been a wonderful trainer teaching me how to use their software.

Their product is simple to navigate, it allows you to access your management system and really ask your current book of business for their feedback and referrals.

There is nothing I can think of that I dislike

William
Sales Manager in USA

Loyalty

Kommentare: I would say I am very happy so far and we continue to keep using

Rocket Referrals makes finding loyal customers and getting qualify referrals a breeze. We have had success in only a short time using this software and program. I'd highly recommend. The best thing is the ease of use.

I found the interface to be a little messy but that's a minimal complaint

Joan
Intern in USA

I used it for insurance to see how the company was growing

It displayed very well, always easy to use and sign in. I enjoyed the quick numbers it displayed when you first logged in.

There was a lot that could be used and it was a little overwhelming. I also wish there was a way you could integrate the system I was using to update information to the referrals, that way the numbers were updated in real time.

Sam
President in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Being in the know about our customers

Kommentare: Regular contact with customers.

I love being in the phone know about how our customers feel about us, whether it's positive or negative. Rocket Referrals helps us to have that insight. We are able to better capture feedback from customers so we can respond accordingly.

There isn't anything I like least about this software.

Joann
Producer in USA

Blue Ridge Insurance

Kommentare: Everyone that I have interacted with has been very friendly and helpful. The system is great to work with.

The integration between what we have already and the ease of use.

I have not been working with the product long enough to know of anything not working. So far it all is great.

Sharon
Agent in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Launch your Referrals into Infinity and Beyond with Rocket Referrals!!

Kommentare: I can't recommend Rocket Referrals highly enough. I am an independent insurance agent. Like you, I struggle with positive customer touch points and wanted a convenient way to keep in contact with my clients and ask for referrals without sounding awkward or needy. With Rocket Referrals, all I need to do is enter some basic information into the Rocket Referrals dashboard (name, address, phone and email) and their expertise in handling the details makes me look like the superstar I truly am!

Antwort von Rocket Referrals

Sharon, you are a superstar! Thank you for being such a great help and resource to us as well. We enjoy working with you as well!

Holly
Supervisor, Agency Administration in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic! So glad we found this product!

The integration with our agency management system is key and definitely makes our processes more efficient.

Just getting started with Rocket Referrals but I haven't found anything yet that I don't like.