MiVoice Business Solution Erfahrungen

Über MiVoice Business Solution

Sichere und flexible Cloud-Telefondienste und Unified Communications

Erfahre mehr über MiVoice Business Solution

This is a fully featured solution based on several solutions acquired by Mitel in the last few years.

Their support has become horrible. Their customer support portal is not user friendly.

Bewertungen zu MiVoice Business Solution

3,9
3,8

MiVoice Business Solution hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 282 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MiVoice Business Solution bereits verwendet?

Marcel
Ingenieur in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Die ersten zwei Sekunden jedes Telefonats fehlen

Das es ein Tool für das Weitereleiten meines Arbeitstelefons ist. Das Telefonbuch.

Verzögerung bei Anrufannahme, copy - paste von Telefonnummern mit Bindestrich oder Slash führt zu Fehlern. Bedienung der Software unterirdisch. Personalisierung unterirdisch.

Nikolai
Konstruktion in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tut wofür es da ist

Kommentare: MiVoice tut genau das wofür es da ist. Telefonieren klappt tadellos.

MiVoice ist eine tolle alternative zu einem reinen Telefongerät. Alles sehr Benutzerfreundlich.

Die Benutzeroberfläche von MiVoice wirkt etwas veraltet.

Julie
Julie
Communications Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need.

Kommentare: I'd say we've had a seamless integration of ShortTel at our firm. I love the added features and how easy they are to use. Fits very well in my day-to-day operations.

Our company switched to ShoreTel a few years ago, and I've noticed a significant difference in how I use my phone and voice services. The desktop application makes it extremely easy to track missed calls, know the status of people I'm trying to get a hold of, and forward any calls when I'm out of the office.

Only one complaint - when voicemails get sent to my email, I have to listen to them through my external phone speakers instead of the earpiece. Sometimes I get confidential calls, so I can't be discreet about checking my messages.

Pie
Pie
Premium Support in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Team with MiTeam Meetings

Kommentare: The video-based distribution technology we used, MiTeam, performed successfully. We were able to transition from an audio-only platform to one that relied on video, which was one of our department's yearly goals. We were able to interact in person with our participants, who we don't often get to "see." This assisted us in exceeding a departmental objective by significantly increasing attendance and audience participation. The polling option and the capability to utilize on a mobile device were just something we overlooked.

We were able to communicate with over 50 people as a result and deliver our monthly initiatives. We could view various participants in the multi-pane arrangement, and the various presenters could take center stage while presenting their own material. When players needed to be muted but inquiries could still be answered, the chat feature came in handy. We were able to issue invites with the calendar integration through the usage of Micollab, which was effective and simple for attendees to utilize. As speakers used presentation slides to showcase their topic, the screen-sharing tool was the most useful to us.

We discovered that the MiTeam Meeting program missed some features we wanted to utilize frequently. We had been using polling in the previous program, but MiTeam did not support it. For us, this was unquestionably a con. We use polling to assess audience knowledge and interest as well as to determine how some content will be presented. There was no doubt that we required this. We also encountered some problems when integrating the calendars for MiTeam and MiCollab.

Zachary
Operations Support in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Works Well For Basic Functionality

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very consistent with little downtime once setup is complete. It is able to solve for a variety of solutions and situations.

Menus and setup can be difficult with areas seeming to be programmed different from other areas in the same system.

Laura
Sales/Marketing/Admin in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buh-Bye Mitel!

Kommentare: Not good. The only upside - I was forced to learn how to program a phone system - create auto-attendants, troubleshoot issues, etc. Therefore, when Mitel decided to sell to RingCentral I was extremely knowledgeable as it pertained to what to consider during the vetting process to replace the Mitel system. We vetted 4 different companies. Super happy with our selection - G12.

The concept and features it offered were really good... when it operated correctly... It was an IP phone system (new technology being offered at the time). It had a softphone feature via your computer which was a bonus when Covid19 hit - allowed us to work remote using the company telephone system.

We had more trouble with it than you can imagine. I spent more time troubleshooting issues with various employees than doing anything else. I became a full-time Mitel troubleshooter for our company of 65 employees. There were issues all the time - poor audio... dropped calls... cannot make a call... Didn't operate correctly on a new laptop (Windows 11)... Whenever an issue occurred, a case ticket was required which the administrator had to issue it - an employee couldn't call Mitel directly for assistance - which was an overall hassle and you could end up talking and rehashing the issue with 3 different people.

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Complex Implementation - Low Key Day-to-Day Maintenance

We were lacking quite a bit with our prior phone system. So the transition to shoretel was much needed. I was involved with the RFP and pricing discussion with a multitude of vendors. In all cases, Shoretel offered the greatest amount of features, including integration with our CRM (Dynamics) all while having the lowest price point. As the Director of HR, I am able to act as system admin with zero technical background, which is also greatly appreciated.

Reporting analytics are limited. Requires integration with third-party product to get the analytics we prefer. That being said, we dive more into our call details as we are a call center and execute performance metrics at the agent-level based on said data.

William
William
Application Support Analyst: Tier II in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shoretel Communicator: Making Communication Easy

Kommentare: Shoretel has really helped to streamline and make our communication efforts more effective. I rarely type in anyone's phone number; I simply look them up in the system or reference my saved contacts.

I like the line redirection feature the most. You can configure and redirect your line to your mobile phone with one click, which is great and convenient for remote or offsite days. I also like the messaging feature because not everyone in my company uses Skype, but most everyone uses Shoretel. Shoretel also replaced all of our physical phone directory sheets, which is a nice step into the 21st century.

The call history feature doesn't always update in real time. I've seen instances of a missed call not showing up immediately in my call history, making it impossible to promptly return the missed call.

Adam
Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MiCloud Connect is extremely easy to use.

I like being able to have my calls from my office automatically forward to my cell phone without the caller knowing my cell number.

There isn’t any feature that I would say that I like the least.

Senior Recruiter in USA

I use ShoreTel Connect as our company's main method of communication for outside candidates/clients.

Kommentare: ShoreTel allows me to connect quickly and efficiently with candidates and colleagues.

ShoreTel Connect integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce databases, allowing me to quickly call candidates and clients by simply clicking the number on the screen. When making 100+ calls per day, this small quality of life assist is very welcome.

I have experienced some issues while attempting to use ShoreTel when not connected to our company's network. When connected via home/public Wi-Fi, there will be intermittent issues with maintaining a connection to ShoreTel.

Patty
Patty
Contact Center Agent in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My employer currently uses shoretel for our call center it works great for the most part

Kommentare: I get to do my job as a support agent without interuption for the most part, for a while we had alot of problems but now we seem to be doing good with no problems in the last couple of months.

usually on most days it works great, the call quality is good and their are no issues. i like the ease of use and it connects instantly. I like how it gives us options to break, without having to log out and the timer helps me know how long i have been on my break or lunch break,

sometimes we have issues with the phone still rings while we are still on a call with the customer and sometimes the customer cannot hear us when we are answering the phone and vice versa, the support people keep blaming it on our computers but it is clearly not our computers when we havent had these issues with our older system.

Help Desk Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Cisco Alternative

Kommentare: Cisco Agent didn't do enough for us, so we decided to use ShoreTel. Great change, you can type names and extensions straight into the softphone and instantly dial anyone.

Easy to use, great management of devices, users, and admin. Easy dialing, ShoreTel phones can also take a BEATING.

The software could be a little cleaner on the side. The UI needs a bit of a change, especially the back end which just looks old.

Chase
Account Executive
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

From the perspective of a Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist.

Kommentare: If you are a business who is not concerned about Quality Assurance for their call center, or if cost is an immediate issue, then this is a great, affordable option for you with some awesome features (silent monitor, silent coaching, call barging) that some other business VOIP systems don't allow/offer (note: costs may be an issue right away, but it can be more costly to have to switch your businesses entire VOIP system later). If you're concerned about the quality of your customer service or sales reps for your call center, or plan to grow big enough to have the need for a Quality Assurance department, it would be wise to look into other options that will streamline that department and work in tandem with your customer service/sales telephony system.

This product has a lot of great features that make it worthwhile to businesses: - the lowest price on the market (they guarantee the lowest price for their service) - option to "barge" calls (3-way the call without being transferred in) - option to silent monitor reps (monitor the reps with your phone on mute) - option to silent coach reps (talk to or coach your reps without the customer hearing) - see who is not on the phone, on a call, or has their phone set to do not disturb/busy/etc.

Mono recordings for calls; this is especially limiting for my job function (Call Center Quality Assurance), as to transcribe conversations you need dual stereo recordings to be able to differentiate your customer service rep from the consumer/customer. It is also such an old platform that it's difficult to find any 3rd Party Quality Assurance programs that are compatible with daily monitoring of our businesses customer service/sales reps.

Leon
GM in USA

Just awful. We have been on the connect platform for 2 1/2 years.

There doesn't seem to be any problem with their billing service as they always make sure they get paid on time. Besides that it is really difficult to find anything this system does well.

The up time as they like to measure it is closer to 75% not the 99% they advertise. What does it matter if your system is working from 9pm-7am when most businesses are not operating. Call recording is always a mystery if it will actually record the call or not. We needed a specific function of the phones to operate our business. We made this perfectly clear from the first business meeting to the last. When we began setup they told us that the system did not have that feature. They eventually created a work around, but our contract is up this fall and cannot wait to get off of this system.

chris
chris
VP of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Phones & Sturdy products

Kommentare: I like that they are up to date on technology. I like the dial from keyboard function rather than dialing phone numbers all day. We have had many vendors, Shoretel/Mitel products have outlasted most other hardwares if not all.

I have used Shoretel/Mitel for 10 years now, i have been using the same phone since implementation. These are sturdy and well put together phones.

The initial sales rep was kind of a shark. Needless to say he is no longer doing sales for shoretel. Shoretlel did the right thing and made good on his promises.

BI Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great phone system and management tools

Kommentare: Great solution for dispersed call centers with complex organization. Enables us to manage the entire call process, but did not communicate well with our other data strategies.

Great all around flexible phone system, enables many of our trusted call center associated to work remotely and yet still be tied into the main platform. Great at capturing data.

Hard to pull the data out as the instance is localized inside our firewall, making it difficult to grant access to some but not all departments using the tool. Would have loved a better way to get the data out and leverage our BI rather than only have Brightmetrics to assess it.

Thomas
Tech Support Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mitel is OK, sorta

The product is easy to use. Thats about it.

When you using the soft phone app we have several issues. 1. Calls drop a lot. 2. You can't just quit the program when you are done. You have to log out. We have noticed that if you do not log out regularly, the sound quality degrades. 3. The Mitel Director portal could use some updating. It is just too busy and we end up calling our third party vendor for support. The Mitel Admin User Guide needs to be updated as well.

Alex
Sales Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Useful

Kommentare: I've been using this system for years and overall I'm satisfied, it would just be great if they could fix some of those glitches.

It's fast and easy to use. Anyone can learn how to use it. There so many features that help get the job done!

Can be glitchy at times, settings on things like visible voicemails for specific workgroups will un-toggle on their own or some employees select a default for soft phone and mitel refuses to keep that default setting and defaults to DeskPhone.

Natalie
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Philanthropie

Shoretel truly makes the communication process easier

I rarely actually use my voicemail, but I understand that it's a necessary part of doing business with some. I appreciate that when I'm on the go, Shoretel's transcription allows me to still read voicemails, and the IM function is so necessary for intra-office communication. I love that I can access my voicemails via email and I never have to call in!

I think Shoretel could benefit from a few more user-friendly benefits like recording of chats. Once the window closes, it's gone. However, at its core, what it does best is the availability of voicemail across other platforms. That happens very well. Also, I think that the interface that allows you to switch between the functions (calls, IMs, etc.) could be a little better organized. I've had complaints from colleagues that have been unable to figure out how to add contacts. When they try to set it up, they end up accidentally calling people.

Michelle
Assistant Account Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Shoretel Phone

Kommentare: ShoreTel VoIP Phone System helps us get in contact with our partners and clients and makes my workday easier.

I forget which phone system provider we were with before but Shoretel is definitely much better! The phone has more features which helps me perform my work functions more efficiently.

I would like to be able to forward voicemails to my coworkers from the main voicemail screen. I don't think we have this function.

DANIEL
PRODUCT MANAGER in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

nice adquisition with shoretel ... mitel

Kommentare: is all about trust, for me this brand have my all trust, i know that nothing is perfecct, nothing is an bullet pruff but allways mitel support us fast and give us the answer that we want from

the easy of use, the flexible architecture of the solution and the surviving service aproach that they have.

the telephones hadware are not bad, but some often got issues and from tenth that we buy always one have an issue

Dominic
Systems Consultant in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Basic Phone System Communication Client

We have Mitel phones and this client integrates seamlessly with them. I like the Exchange calendar integration with the dynamic statuses.

We're not able to create permanent chat rooms in the software that team members are assigned to or are able to sign into. We have to manually start a chat with one team member and then invite additional team members to it.

Rob
COO in USA

Our experience here has been very good. Such an upgrade from our last one!

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. Maybe its because what we had previously was so bad and old but this is a light and day difference!

I would say the thing I probably least like about the software is maybe the price. Its not the most expensive option out there but it isn't the cheapest. But overall we are very pleased

Kate
Strategic Advisor in USA

I use Shoretel to make all of my inbound and outbound calls. This is helpful to track my efforts

Kommentare: -easy to make calls to clients

-easy to type in numbers to make calls (or paste in numbers) -easy reporting to see how many calls were made -FWD calls to cell phone is very handy when working remotely

-calls do not always FWD to cell (could this be a VPN issue? possibly) -voicemail sometimes plays on computer or calls cell (Inconsistent)

Scott
Driver & Safety Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Connects to Everything!

Kommentare: Pretty easy initial setup - but can get quite technical and difficult the further you dive in to do substantial changes to how it connects to other programs and phones.

I love the fact the Shoretel will connect to just about everything. It goes through anything connected through a Microsoft product and can get all contact information you need to import.

It takes quite a bit of searching and setup to get into your Office products and personal cell phones to grab contacts to import. It also is not the easiest to utilize for user freindlyness when it comes to changing setting ie, call forwarding and away. Also doesn't send Caller ID information when forwarding calls.