Über MiCloud Connect

Sichere und flexible Cloud-Telefondienste und Unified Communications

Erfahre mehr über MiCloud Connect

This is a fully featured solution based on several solutions acquired by Mitel in the last few years.

Their support has become horrible. Their customer support portal is not user friendly.

Bewertungen zu MiCloud Connect

4,0
3,7

MiCloud Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 260 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MiCloud Connect bereits verwendet?

Julie
Julie
Communications Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need.

Kommentare: I'd say we've had a seamless integration of ShortTel at our firm. I love the added features and how easy they are to use. Fits very well in my day-to-day operations.

Our company switched to ShoreTel a few years ago, and I've noticed a significant difference in how I use my phone and voice services. The desktop application makes it extremely easy to track missed calls, know the status of people I'm trying to get a hold of, and forward any calls when I'm out of the office.

Only one complaint - when voicemails get sent to my email, I have to listen to them through my external phone speakers instead of the earpiece. Sometimes I get confidential calls, so I can't be discreet about checking my messages.

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Complex Implementation - Low Key Day-to-Day Maintenance

We were lacking quite a bit with our prior phone system. So the transition to shoretel was much needed. I was involved with the RFP and pricing discussion with a multitude of vendors. In all cases, Shoretel offered the greatest amount of features, including integration with our CRM (Dynamics) all while having the lowest price point. As the Director of HR, I am able to act as system admin with zero technical background, which is also greatly appreciated.

Reporting analytics are limited. Requires integration with third-party product to get the analytics we prefer. That being said, we dive more into our call details as we are a call center and execute performance metrics at the agent-level based on said data.

Adam
Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MiCloud Connect is extremely easy to use.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like being able to have my calls from my office automatically forward to my cell phone without the caller knowing my cell number.

There isn’t any feature that I would say that I like the least.

Laura
Sales/Marketing/Admin in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buh-Bye Mitel!

Kommentare: Not good. The only upside - I was forced to learn how to program a phone system - create auto-attendants, troubleshoot issues, etc. Therefore, when Mitel decided to sell to RingCentral I was extremely knowledgeable as it pertained to what to consider during the vetting process to replace the Mitel system. We vetted 4 different companies. Super happy with our selection - G12.

The concept and features it offered were really good... when it operated correctly... It was an IP phone system (new technology being offered at the time). It had a softphone feature via your computer which was a bonus when Covid19 hit - allowed us to work remote using the company telephone system.

We had more trouble with it than you can imagine. I spent more time troubleshooting issues with various employees than doing anything else. I became a full-time Mitel troubleshooter for our company of 65 employees. There were issues all the time - poor audio... dropped calls... cannot make a call... Didn't operate correctly on a new laptop (Windows 11)... Whenever an issue occurred, a case ticket was required which the administrator had to issue it - an employee couldn't call Mitel directly for assistance - which was an overall hassle and you could end up talking and rehashing the issue with 3 different people.

Pie
Pie
Premium Support in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Innovative

Kommentare: Mitel Connect includes a wide range of features, from creating unique ringtones for your phones to organizing contacts into groups. Your phone system can be tailored in any way you like thanks to all these customization options.

The phone system is Mitel Connect, which is used throughout the entire company. It's an excellent method to examine recent voicemails and phone calls, access contacts, and send instant messages across the company. A quick and simple search of recent calls or the ability to listen to voicemails without using the actual phone is quite beneficial.

I noticed with the Portal, the Help button is not doing anything.

William
William
Application Support Analyst: Tier II in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shoretel Communicator: Making Communication Easy

Kommentare: Shoretel has really helped to streamline and make our communication efforts more effective. I rarely type in anyone's phone number; I simply look them up in the system or reference my saved contacts.

I like the line redirection feature the most. You can configure and redirect your line to your mobile phone with one click, which is great and convenient for remote or offsite days. I also like the messaging feature because not everyone in my company uses Skype, but most everyone uses Shoretel. Shoretel also replaced all of our physical phone directory sheets, which is a nice step into the 21st century.

The call history feature doesn't always update in real time. I've seen instances of a missed call not showing up immediately in my call history, making it impossible to promptly return the missed call.

Senior Recruiter in USA

I use ShoreTel Connect as our company's main method of communication for outside candidates/clients.

Kommentare: ShoreTel allows me to connect quickly and efficiently with candidates and colleagues.

ShoreTel Connect integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce databases, allowing me to quickly call candidates and clients by simply clicking the number on the screen. When making 100+ calls per day, this small quality of life assist is very welcome.

I have experienced some issues while attempting to use ShoreTel when not connected to our company's network. When connected via home/public Wi-Fi, there will be intermittent issues with maintaining a connection to ShoreTel.

Help Desk Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Cisco Alternative

Kommentare: Cisco Agent didn't do enough for us, so we decided to use ShoreTel. Great change, you can type names and extensions straight into the softphone and instantly dial anyone.

Easy to use, great management of devices, users, and admin. Easy dialing, ShoreTel phones can also take a BEATING.

The software could be a little cleaner on the side. The UI needs a bit of a change, especially the back end which just looks old.

Asim Kumar
Asim Kumar
QA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software for communication

The voice quality and the features like conference, Call transfer, Call hold, Screen share

Very large app. The exe file is very big.

application developer in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Works great!

I like how you have a GUI interface for dialing, answering, seeing call logs etc.. It is much nicer to navigate vs having to do that on the phone itself. I especially love the ability to setup call forwarding automatically. I am by no means a power user, and have only scratched the surface of the utility.

my only complaint, if i needed one, would be the GUI is a bit dated feeling and does not feel like a modern UI. However, it works great so I can overlook this!

Chase
Account Executive in
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

From the perspective of a Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist.

Kommentare: If you are a business who is not concerned about Quality Assurance for their call center, or if cost is an immediate issue, then this is a great, affordable option for you with some awesome features (silent monitor, silent coaching, call barging) that some other business VOIP systems don't allow/offer (note: costs may be an issue right away, but it can be more costly to have to switch your businesses entire VOIP system later). If you're concerned about the quality of your customer service or sales reps for your call center, or plan to grow big enough to have the need for a Quality Assurance department, it would be wise to look into other options that will streamline that department and work in tandem with your customer service/sales telephony system.

This product has a lot of great features that make it worthwhile to businesses: - the lowest price on the market (they guarantee the lowest price for their service) - option to "barge" calls (3-way the call without being transferred in) - option to silent monitor reps (monitor the reps with your phone on mute) - option to silent coach reps (talk to or coach your reps without the customer hearing) - see who is not on the phone, on a call, or has their phone set to do not disturb/busy/etc.

Mono recordings for calls; this is especially limiting for my job function (Call Center Quality Assurance), as to transcribe conversations you need dual stereo recordings to be able to differentiate your customer service rep from the consumer/customer. It is also such an old platform that it's difficult to find any 3rd Party Quality Assurance programs that are compatible with daily monitoring of our businesses customer service/sales reps.

April
Building Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mitel

Kommentare: The support team was very nice, but problems did not get solved quickly and problems happened often

Translation option and we liked the actual phones.

Needed to contact support often and they were not available often.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I utilize ShoreTel Connect Cloud to manage my desk phone and voicemail.

Kommentare: Very few. It's biggest benefit to me is the "in a meeting" function so my ringer doesn't sound when I don't want it to. Otherwise, its lack of (working) functionality is frustrating to me and my staff. When we rely on ShoreTel, we're often let down. I would not recommend it, I'd prefer to use Avaya's cloud offering.

The ability to set states (in a meeting, vacation, available, etc) is the primary perk. I also like the ability to download voicemail files for record-keeping or forwarding to other ShoreTel users in my office.

The functionality of certain features is unstable. Call forwarding works with hit or miss accuracy. I've had issues with calls being forwarded, but are unanswerable once the other line rings. Additionally, the ease of use for many of the phone options are clunky. My phone has the color display, yet I have to use the numeric keypad to select features on and off like older legacy style phones. I'm also frustrated I get notified of voicemails in Outlook when off my network, but I'm unable to play the file from the cloud.

Miles
Account Manager in
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We use ShoreTel to improve employee performance on calls by allowing us to download recordings of calls for review

There was not very much configuration necessary on the part of the end user. When I place a call from my phone, it records and logs it.

It takes a very long time for a call to be recognized and downloadable, meaning you might have to wait several hours to be able to download the call you just had. There was a period of time a few months ago that the call downloading simply stopped working. There was no fix that anyone at our organization was aware of. Then it randomly started working again with no indication of what the original problem was.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MiCloud Connect for Team Connections

Kommentare: MiCloud Connect has allowed a lower-tech non-profit to transition to a cloud-based phone system, allowing for employees to successfully fulfill job functions when away from the physical office and enabling team members to communicate in a smooth, quick chat system.

The positive points of MiCloud Connect allow me to chat with team members about issues or projects without the need to email. I appreciate that MiCloud Connect enables my use of the soft phone, interfacing with the CRM for integrated management of business development tracking and utilization anywhere.

Unfortunately, based on my organization's setup in cahoots with MiCloud Connect, any update to the cloud-based system requires administrator permissions, slowing workflow due to the need for our IT team to grant permission for system updates before being able to utilize the program.

Racey
IT Manager in USA

Was great initially, now not so much so

When we first switched to Shoretel several years ago the features and functionality were mostly in line with what was out there. The user training was decent, cutting over to the new system was super simple, and everything like porting DIDs and getting the equipment installed was really easy. Unfortunately Shoretel basically hit a wall and never progressed any further.

We were promised a number of integrations and new functionality and it just never happened.

Business Development Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mitel MiCloud Connect

Kommentare: For the most part the system is fairly reliable and integrates well with other software Apps and is very affordable with great endpoint devices

I like the ease of use. Very reliable for the most part. Integrates well with other platforms and apps used by our company.

If there is a data outage in the clusters within the data centers outage issues can be an issue. A private cloud solution may be a better option to avoid outages

Jean
CTO in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Telephony done right with all the bells and whistles

Kommentare: A well thought system and with phones that are made to last. The phones are ergonomic and with unique design.

Well designed product and made to last. The integration with all the other products, chat system, desktop and the different phone's models.

Needs a marketing plan for the rest of the world, not well know on latin america. Along with that not all the functions are in native language.

stephanie
Business Development in
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very basic phone service

Kommentare: Good for its price, just like all other systems it definitely also glitches and cuts out.

It does it's job, you can make calls and I do appreciate the integration with Salesforce. Compared to other systems this is one of the few systems that logs incoming calls which is really helpful.

Its a bare bone phone operating system. The interface could be a lot more sleek and they can somehow streamline the steps it takes to find a call and download the call you need. The system is always crashing, not very useful when you're in sales.

Andrew
Assistant Project Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes Calling People a Breeze

Kommentare: I am able to work hands free when I'm on the phone now and can control everything from my computer. This is one of my favorite tools to use at work.

I don't have to use any numbers on the phone to call people, I can just bring it up on a computer, type in a name, and click call.

While it is easy to make calls, setting up the Tools and Settings can be confusing.

Rhett
Associate EDI Support Consultant II in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great phone system

Kommentare: Great phone system and phones, we have been using them for a long time.

We have been using these phones and phone system for awhile. It is a vast improvement over our old phone system. They provide a lot of functionality.

It does seem like system issues take awhile to fix. It is easy to accidently press an incorrect button/function.

Scott
Driver & Safety Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Connects to Everything!

Kommentare: Pretty easy initial setup - but can get quite technical and difficult the further you dive in to do substantial changes to how it connects to other programs and phones.

I love the fact the Shoretel will connect to just about everything. It goes through anything connected through a Microsoft product and can get all contact information you need to import.

It takes quite a bit of searching and setup to get into your Office products and personal cell phones to grab contacts to import. It also is not the easiest to utilize for user freindlyness when it comes to changing setting ie, call forwarding and away. Also doesn't send Caller ID information when forwarding calls.

Riccardo
Business Process Manager in Kanada
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Phone System!!

This is a fantastic phone system for large or medium enterprise, very high quality and nice phones Good messaging system

Annual support can be expensive for the phone system Tons of add-ons, not an all-in-one price and you get everything, very fragmented in what you have to buy to make it a fully functioning system

Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Mitel Review

Kommentare: Overall still a pleasant program to use for connecting and networking calls.

I like that it is a quick-to learn software with an easy to use interface. It's almost plug and play with how simple it is to use for the office.

There are frequent sign in and log out issues without any reason or network issue.

LAWRENCE
VP IT Security and Infrastructure in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good system

Kommentare: Once configured, the mitel system runs fine.

The mitel system is fairly simple to install It has a small foot print and has a very rich set of features.

The basic setup requires a good knowledge of phone systems. Simple tasks like setting a day and a night message are not simple click choices.