Our ASOSers want answers to their questions instantly and Looop helps us help them do that!

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Adam H.
Digital Learning Partner

Vorteile: As a fast-paced, dynamic and customer centric business, it's important to us that the tools we use for our people reflect ASOS, luckily for us Looop does exactly that, which is why it's been our flagship learning platform for the last two years. In my experience I've never encountered a product that is so in tune with today's learner and I'm continually impressed with Looop's desire to be completely different from anything on the market. A recent survey showed us that our people want content at the point of need and available where ever they are (mobile, desk etc.). Looop delivers this for us in style through its slick UX and mobile first design. Our people feel comfortable using it because it feels familiar like a website they would use in their day to day live, it's frictionless and easy to use - not like some stuffy LMS that makes it hard for people to find and access anything. Another plus point for Looop and one that shouldn't be underestimated is how on brand we can make it look and for a fashion brand, this is crucial. Once again with the slick looking interface, flexible customisations and visually enticing layout, Looop looks the business (our business!).

Nachteile: The events section needs to improve before we start to use it more frequently- however I know further advancements are in the pipeline.

Looks great, easy to use, support is fantastic

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Amanda W.
Wine Educator and Project Manager

Kommentare: We're using Looop as part of our blended approach to training - upskilling both our colleagues and our customers with bespoke online and in-person learning experiences. It's important to us that we create solutions that reflect the needs of every learner group. The ease of creating content means that we aren't restrained by a one size fits all model. Every customer or department can have content tailored to their needs. The way Looop is structured means learners can access the resources they need when they need them. This helps us to prep people before workshops and to provide valuable resources afterwards to cement learning and provide immediate answers back in the workplace. We can continue to support learning in a way that we have not been able to do before.

Vorteile: The support and guidance from Looop has been fantastic. Their approach and techniques for writing simple and genuinely learner-focused content have been inspirational. Looop have guided us on a journey taking material and experience from face to face training to create simple yet effective content that works brilliantly online. The platform is really straightforward and easy to use so once you have content written and images/vids made you can have it uploaded for users to access in no time at all. Our audience are mostly accessing learning on the go so the app was a really important feature for us. It looks smart and is easy to use.

Best method for us to distribute our online learning to employees

Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Thomas R.
5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: About one year ago our company was using more than 5 different learning platforms to distribute trainings to the 6500+ employees. My task was to simplify this and find a platform flexible enough for us to use for all our online learning needs. I did a long audit of many different platforms available. I ended up shortlisting 3 platforms which were all equally good except Looop was better. We ended up selecting Looop because they understand where the future of learning is going, great value for money and the team is great to work with. Nice guys and working really hard to make it happen. We have now shut all our other learning platforms down and are focusing all our energy to integrate the trainings into Looop. These trainings include; Digital capabilities, Management trainings, Sales trainings, Compliance elearnings, Performance management, Customer service onboarding... the list goes on. Our employee's really like the way it works as it's easy. So far so good one year down the road. We're looking forward to seeing how they develop!

Vorteile: Easy to use

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Rowena B.
Head of Product Development
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been working with Looop for more than a year and our clients love it! We service some large companies with our training and expertise and Looop has given us the perfect digital learning experience to do this successfully. The team at Looop have helped us to understand what great resources should look like and that's helped us gain incredible levels of engagement. The mobile app experience 'wows' our learners and is easily the best mobile learning app I've seen. The fact that we can now create digital learning in a few minutes and get it out to learners immediately means that we have been addressing learning needs in real-time without the need for lengthy design or the need for classroom training. I can't recommend Looop enough as it has changed the game for us and our clients.

Vorteile: It's elegant, intuitive and very easy to use.
Our learners love it and ask for more.
The Looop team are amazing to deal with. They really get learning and what works in terms of digital resources.

Nachteile: Nothing. We've submitted ideas for improvement to the platform and the team at Looop always listen and accommodate our suggestions.
They are also advancing the platform to improve engagement and usability so we know it's all in hand.

Super user friendly software that transferred how I do L&D

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Eva A.
L&D Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helped me to make onboarding a truly blended-learning experience. It has helped to establish and keep best practices alive. It saves me a lot of time, so the classroom sessions become very tailored and activity-based.

Vorteile: Looop has absolutely transformed the way I run the L&D Department at my company. It is extremely user-friendly and quick. There no HTML coding knowledge needed to create resources basically works like a word document. It really helped me to solve the issues with spending too much time in the classroom delivering content and for people forgetting what they have learned. By being able to recall every resource at the point of need it is a lot easier to establish and keep alive best practices in the business. It has also saved me a lot of time, so I can spend the face-to-face sessions on actually embedding learning through activities and also on performance coaching conversations. This has made a massive difference in terms of the support I can provide for the business. The analytics function helps me to stay focused on real issues, the search function is basically an automated and continuous learning needs analysis.

Nachteile: I couldn't list any dislikes. I find it that it was the perfect technological tool to solve the issues I was having with L&D.

You wont find a better performance support platform

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Jeremy M.
Head of L&D
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Are you looking for a platform that sits where your learners are? Then look no further! Looop is a contemporary performance platform that allows learners to access great support resources when they need it. The mobile app is great for those who don’t always have access to a desk top while analytics and creating content is a breeze. The functionality is slick and the customer service is the best I've had from a vendor. Engagement issues are a thing of the past. The best bit? - the price!

Nachteile: I would be splitting hairs to find something negative to say. Some may find the editing tool quite basic and sometimes a bit glitchy. But it is more than adequate for the needs of what a resource driven strategy needs.

I have worked with LOOOP for the last 18 months and have had a great experience

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Joanna T.
MD

Vorteile: It is easy to use, very intuitive as as an admin and as a user. Loading content is super quick and the functionality has improved every month. The variety of content from links, video, quizzes gives the option to create resources that are timely and useful for learners I like the push functionality of the system which enables you to create appointments to view for learners I like the events functionality so you can create a blended approach

Nachteile: The analytics need to be deeper but the team are working on this so am comfortable that is in train. The video compresses so sometimes can be glitchy when uploading I would like the events functionality to enable admins to download lists of attendees

Great personal experience

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Aisling W.
Head Of Academy
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has allowed us to truly shift the learning culture in our organisation to a resource first approach. The team at Looop are so supportive and work really closely with us to make sure our learning has a great impact.

Vorteile: Looop has been a great platform for us- there are lots of reasons for this, but one of the strongest is around ease of use. It is so intuitive and in an incredibly short time we can get people up and running using Looop. It helps us to bring learning to our people really quickly, exactly when they need it.

This platform has been fantastic for meeting our needs

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Julia B.
Head of Customer Training
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Off the back of using Looop we have found a home for all of our content, which is accessible to our users and can be accessed on the go. A perfect solution for what we need, and it helps that the support team are always quick to respond and implement changes

Vorteile: It's hugely user-friendly, it is easy to create and amend content. Navigation is easy, and the content is displayed in a very clean manner. The support team are really helpful, and they run the software dynamically, making adjustments to your needs which is great for us

Nachteile: For our needs it would be great if we had the functionality to input text boxes for our users to write in, which we could then download, and also host PDF documents

Simple to use, intuitive and looks good!

Jennifer S.
Head of Learning and Development
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, the team have been friendly and 'on brand' in terms of the kind of people we like to work with at OB e.g. real, approachable and honest. The costing has all been accurate and fair which has made it a breeze when getting sign off from those who hold the purse strings! Everyone who has used it so far has found the platform easy to access and navigate and the stores in particular love having regular content to sent to their mobiles.

Vorteile: As a growing brand who designs all their own content in house, Looop is the perfect (affordable) platform for us to move some of our training content online. The team are super helpful - replying to any queries we have sometimes within the the hour and always able to resolve any issues we may be having using the platform.

Nachteile: We are yet to have any issues at all using Looop.

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Liza O.
Head of Learning & Development
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I came across looop when we were searching for an e learning platform that was user friendly and not too 'clunkly'. To my surprise when I tested it out I found that it was a surprisingly easy tool to use to build resources as well as to keep track of users accessing the material.
Because it is also mobile based it will make reaching new audiences a lot easier and take away the mentality of classroom learning when it comes to training. Getting employees to understand that learning comes in many shapes and forms (quizes, videos, polls etc.) helps to create better engagement with the material - and the ease of access creates more opportunities for all to learn at their own pace and most importantly, at their own time.
Looking forward to achieving exciting things with looop!

Vorteile: User friendly for both the administrator in building resources and for the user to access resources.

Nachteile: Some tweaks could be made to allow more edits to what is seen, i.e. editing what is seen on the landing page, editing of cover photo for each resource etc. But I am told that these improvements will be made in the coming versions.

LMS is dead - this is the future of online learning

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Jeremy M.
Head of L&D

Kommentare: This review will come as a surprise as we don't currently use the product, but man I wish we did! (Legacy system is the reason for this) I was introduced to the guys at Looop through mutual peers at a CIPD conference and embarked on a trial with them. Not only will they help you understand the new world of 'Resource first' learning, but also guide you through your very first project. Getting it right the first time is very important to them. After that it's plain sailing. The premise that learners drive what is important and useful is the linchpin of the platform. This not only drives massive engagement but enables the learner to obtain the information they really need while in the workflow. The technology is so easy to use, any one of your subject matter experts can contribute content, all the while seamlessly responding to your device of choice - mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop. The look and feel as well as the UX experience is current and fresh. It uses all the mediums of delivery that we as human beings are engaging with at the moment - short blog type descriptions, quick videos, one page resources, infographics and images. Not to mention that to compile and curate this information is effortless. If you're thinking of an online solution , don't waste your time on expensive complex LMS systems, it's simply not worth it. The power of this solution is severely misrepresented by the price - you wont find a better bang for your buck. Good team
Great product
Excellent results

Vorteile: Great customer support, ease of use, and a new current approach to online learning

Nachteile: None

Making learning truly relevant for users

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Jodie L.
Talent & Development Partner

Kommentare: I have control over what happens when and i dont have to buy in to boring vanilla / off the shelf packages

Vorteile: It's not an LMS! You need to think a little differently when you are about to use Looop but it will be worth it... I can create content that is bespoke for my learners in an instant; i can then push it to them, get their ratings and start an online conversation. What's not to like?

Nachteile: The features are constantly being updated... a few tweaks such as being able to download lists of people that are attending events would make life a lot easier

The Looop platform has shown me the future of elearning. We use for our inductions and planning on

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
IT Trainer/ Training Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We brought Looop in to help us with our inductions of new staff. The new staff will use Looop right at the beginning of joining our company to ensure they settle into the business quickly. As it's been a success we are planing on using Looop for more initiatives.
We want to say thanks to the Looop team, especially Rep for helping us lots!

Vorteile: The new campaigns feature!!! Everything is automated AND personalised at the same time, so I can get on with my day to day job.

Nachteile: I have been using it for a a year or so now and cannot think of anything.

Amazing, its really easy to use and create our own content - the team at Looop are really helpful.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Merregan B.
Talent and Development Co-ordinator
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can distribute our own content to all colleagues really easily and then track the engagement with really great analytic tools.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to create our own content that's unique to our company and then distribute it to all colleagues. We also really love the analytic tools that allow us to track engagement.

Nachteile: The homepage could use some work to look more appealing and could maybe do something to make it more obvious what resources are in each work space.

Helping my company to ensure new managers succeed

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
HR Director
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Looop to ensure our new managers succeed in their role. It can be daunting to become a new manager but Looop helps our new managers to feel confident.

Vorteile: The platform is so easy to use and navigate. It is also really colourful and pleasing to the eye which makes the experience enjoyable.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything I dislike about the platform, it’s very easy to use and that’s perfect for me, especially as I am not the best at using computers!

Looop is user - friendly for those both receiving and creating content.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Learning and Development Coordinator
Zeitung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Looop is still developing and therefore does 'break' on a fairly regular basis. The team are always quick to rectify the situation however, if one of users can't log on in their first attempt often they won't bother again.

Vorteile: It allows others in the business to create their own content, utilising knowledge experts and encouraging peer-to-peer learning.
In a busy work environment where people don't necessarily have the time to participate in off-the-job training, Looop provides a quick & simple way to share knowledge and engage people in learning and development

Mobile-friendly, modern and completely customisable learning app!

Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Jen W.
Senior International L&D Manager
Rundfunkmedien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really easy way of creating bite-sized learning in an engaging format that's mobile-friendly. We've had great feedback from our learners, who find Looop much more intuitive to use and a lot less corporate in style than an LMS. The guys at Looop are constantly involving it and incorporating user feedback so I think we'll see the features & functionality get even better. Occasionally we've had a few bugs but the tech guys have resolved them pretty quickly too.

Mobile friendly, clean, sleek and easy to use - what more could you want?

Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Soraia C.
Learning & Development Advisor - International
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's been a pleasure working with Looop to curate engaging learning resources for our employees, who have given us great feedback on the look, feel and nature of the content. The guys at Looop have worked hand in hand with us and consistently listened to our feedback to continue evolving the tool, and offer much more than just a social learning platform. They consult with us on a regular basis with research they're doing, what they're seeing in the market and some great tips - it's a very refreshing and collaborative approach!

Nachteile: Occasionally we get bugs, but anytime there's an issue we get a very quick response (in less than 1 hour) from the team to resolve.

Super easy to use and a friendly, helpful team to help you if you get stuck!

Senior Learning & Development Advisor
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Communicating with more people than we would be able to get in one room for a workshop, and allowing learners to learn when they have the time, rather than choosing the time and date and forcing them to sit in a room together.

Vorteile: The approachability of everyone at Looop - no matter how small the query, you are guaranteed to get a fast, helpful response and are not made to feel that you are wasting their time.

Nachteile: Currently that we are unable to use our company font, but we have been told that this will soon be rectified!

L&D Coordinator

Learning & Development Coordinator
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Seamless. A real learning curve for me to as well as an LMS is all new to me.

Vorteile: How easy it is to build content
The analytics
The search engine aspect of the site
How much it has benefited our already successful in house L&D experience.

Nachteile: So very cliche, but actually there is nothing that I dislike about the software so far. I'd say that we would love to be able to use additional fonts but I know that this function is on it's way.

An easy system to create training resources

Bewertet am 4.2.2017
Cesaltina D.
Group Housekeeping Manager
Gastgewerbe

Kommentare: In less than a year, we've been able to create over 100 resources that our housekeeping staff use to help them do their job. When we started there was only 2 of us creating content. Now we've trained `super-users' at each site so that they can add, edit, and change content. We now have a minimum of 12 people adding content. Love the platform, very easy to use and staff like the modern design of it too.

Vorteile: Looop has supported and helped us rejuvenate our learning and development, especially for housekeeping because it's kind of one of the departments that often gets forgotten about. Looop has made our employees feel invested in, which in turn has inspired another level of employee engagement.

A great tool that has truly transformed the way we connect with over 2500 managers.

Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Angela M.
Senior People Development Specialist
Rundfunkmedien

Vorteile: Our customers love it, it's so easy for them to use. It's also so quick and easy for us to use. The Looop team are always there to help with any questions. Looop has made it easy for us to reach our customers when and where they need help.

Great experience with Looop

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Amy A.
L&D Lead
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple, intuitive platform which is great to share learning materials with employees based in different countries, giving them access to content as and when they need it to enable them to do their jobs better.

Nachteile: Minor usability issues. However, the LOOOP team listen to feedback carefully and are always updating and improving their platform based on our feedback. Great service.

I love the simplicity and speed of being able to develop content in Looop

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Sarah B.
Owner/Director

Vorteile: How quick it is to add content
Clean and simple look
New features added regularly
Friendly support
Developers take on board feedback
It's different to any other e-learning type tool I've used in the past
It's versatile - we are using it for a range of topics from company communications, to displaying survey results, company procedures, induction and basic training programmes

Nachteile: Sometimes I need to spend longer than I'd like trying to get a photo to fit on the cover page (but looop support will help if need be)