Über Oracle CPQ

Oracle CPQ is the only proven CPQ cloud solution for Midsize, Enterprise and fast growing organizations.

Erfahre mehr über Oracle CPQ

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Oracle CPQ

3,7

Oracle CPQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Oracle CPQ bereits verwendet?

Nelly R.
Nelly R.
Jefe de Desarrollo de Indemnizaciones y Negocios / Development Coordinator in Venezuela
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CPQ it's an excellent tool to design quikly new products and quotes.

Kommentare: For the company I'm working for, this application let us desing quotations for different kind of insurance products in an easy way.

The most I like about CPQ it's that it's easy to configure new products and you can load products you already have from a file, using the Product Import section, so you don't need to configure your products one by one.

The least I like about Oracle CPQ Cloud is that it's not as friendly to use as I would like, so you need to explore and practice in order to know every features that it has.

Information Technology Logistics in USA

I always admired the presentation of usefulness when using Oracle. I rather have any issues when us

Kommentare: We are able to preform services more faster & accurately.

Very consistent, At the interface level, it provides a complete visualization of the components with a nice and intuitive design. Its cost is high, since it is a product of Oracle and for this and other reasons its cost is high, but it can still be acquired without a greater risk of loss of investment.

I don't think I have anything major I don't like beside, Not enough exposure of what it does. The internal CRM of Oracle CX - Sales Cloud does not allow managing a volume of detailed information, it simply provides tools for a segmented and generalized administration.

Operations Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to understand

Large database that can handle all of our company’s HR Benefits and more

Crashes. Not modern look. Seems dated

David L.
Director, IT Systems in USA
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Oracle CPQ Cloud is a Solid Choice for Configure, Price, Quote Software

My company started using CPQ Cloud last year. It is a drastic improvement over Oracle Configurator which we are moving away from. The visual aspects of CPQ and the ability to customize so much makes for a great user experience.

As with almost any Oracle product, price is a consideration. And depending on how complex your products can be, establishing rules and configurations can be time consuming.

Software Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Oracle CPQ Cloud Review

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend this product to my colleagues.

A very good customer support, I appreciate all the help. A very user-friendly interface, convenient to use.

Reporting can be improved. So far I haven't come across any major drawbacks with this product, but would appreciate some more improvements in the user interface.

Rick G.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Oracle CPQ

Kommentare: Have been using for a number of years across 3 companies. Very pleased with the performance and the support received

Amar M.