My experience with Appy Pie

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Likhwa M.
Senior Software Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Vorteile: I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Nachteile: I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Gayland S.
Business Owner
Import und Export, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Vorteile: The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Nachteile: I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Ali G.
Administration
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: nothing more than it´s perfect
With appypie i earn monthly sitting home
best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

Vorteile: In just 3 step can make 5 type of application
No coding require.
Good design.
Best and fast support.
Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option
All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app)
Good explanation for every option.
I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

Nachteile: a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app.
(visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not)
b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

Appy Pie Review

Bewertet am 1.9.2018
Joel M.
IT
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience with Appy pie has been very good, Even I have not been a long time paying customer I do have seen that they have improve a lot, but like 3 years ago there were not a lot of options of templates and the app templates seems to be outdated, but now they added new templates and made very impressive improvements

Vorteile: Is very user friendly, I have use a lot of app builders and Appy Pie is one of the easiest

Nachteile: For me personally I did not like that there no option for unlimited hosting, So I have to keep paying multiple times for each time the app bandwidth run out, also there no previous notification by email that the app is running out of bandwidth, I notice that I ran out of bandwidth because users send me message that their app was block.

Appy Pie Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Veronica C.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Appy Pie has taken all of the difficulties of developing apps and made it simple. Whether it is phone upgrades, OS upgrades, and even improving on current programs. The building blocks of programming make it easy to design and create awesome apps without having to code. It is so easy to drop in your own images to customize the app. They are improving the app builder with new features everyday.
Appy Pie also has a Help Desk that can assist with issues immediately. They are always there 24/7.
Appy Pie has absolutely taken the headaches out of building mobile apps.

Vorteile: I like that the software is tested and working the minute it is made available. I also like that it has a code page so that when a customer requests customized code that I develop, I just have to drop it into that page.

I never think of building professional APP without learning abc of app building.

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Brajesh M.
faculty
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Happy to have my first app published on Google Play and soon I will start making money also.Its good and I personally find it very helpful to me ,as I was searching for tools like this which can help me doing such things because of some busy schedule I am not able to make time to study and working hands on new technology. Appypie really helpful in developing app which I dreamt off.

Vorteile: Easy to use Interface and almost all the features are added which we require to build a professional app.At First I tried it making my personal biographic app GOPALA because upto then I am not sure or in other word don't have faith in appypie that it can be provide functionality like pro.But no sooner than I completed my first app I gone for 'ecommerce' and its working fine on Google Play. "Store" is The feature that I love most and I think you too.It has given new life to my app not only it grown my business but also given complete command over customer information and inventory management.

Nachteile: All of sudden they increases cost of their plan. Any way if they clear it earlier it will ok for service they providing. And one more thing that I missing so many time when I need to make hyperlink to the image or certain text ,even I searched on help there no answer about Hyperlink.

We turned our complex web site into a full app on every device 100% seamlessly.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Producer

Kommentare: Excellent software, excellent tech support - instantaneous (via chat) and very clear. We saved hundreds of hours and enormous deployment costs.

Vorteile: VERY clear user interface, VERY logical, VERY specific and detailed. Hides all the complex details but exposes tremendous power, converting the designer into a powerful high level programmer. In the case of the website-migration as a dynamic app, you can make changes *AFTER* your app has deployed through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and they will be reflected immediately, without the need to re-release the software. Also, AppyPie takes care of releasing the software for you, which saved us hundreds of hours. We came from a competitor where WE had to deal with submitting software through the Apple and Google systems - very complex in some cases. You won't have to deal with any of this in AppyPie!!!

Nachteile: No disadvantages - options have allowed us to do everything we need. You have to look carefully at the UI elements because in its power, this system doesn't expose all the choices you have right away. It's easy to miss a few splash screen options, for example, but the system has defaults for every case.

Great experience with technical support! Fast and very prompt is solving any issue!

Brian H.
Web Master

Kommentare: Very easy to use. It doesn't take no time to use and create an app. Very friendly features.

Vorteile: Software is easy to use and the features are great. No matter what type of app you need Appy Pie has it covered with all the features it offers. If you have any trouble or need help with any feature, just send technical support an e-mail. They are very prompt to your request. Never had a problem with the software. If the app ever needs to be rebuilt because of updates or changes which it will. In no time at all Appy Pie has it done, sends you a test link to see if you like it and if so they resubmit to app stores. It's fast and simple to create and to get your app up and running.

Nachteile: I can not think of anything negative to say about this software. Never had any problems using or creating an app.

My find ended at AppyPie as it's affordable and have almost every list of features which I required

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Varsha J.
Senior Quality Engineer
Computer-Software

Vorteile: Easy to handle and as their saying few few clicks and drag and drops your app will be ready. You only have to fill in the content which you necessary require in the app. That's it. App is ready for testing and publishing to store assistance is provided. After sale support is also great.

Nachteile: Few things are there as everything is not perfect. Lack of layout, themes and design. As per selected category few specific design are there and you have to use them . You are not able to add more design at your end. Frequent update in platform might ended your app with resubmission as the too suggest to get it republished after every 3-6 months

Frustrating Waste of Time

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Selena B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

Vorteile: They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

Nachteile: They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted in the 1st place), the add button didn't work to add them back again. I tried different browsers and sent them print screens - so I'm wondering if this software works reliably. They're telling me to email them the problem when I'm already sharing print screens (and I have video) through their live chat. There is an ENORMOUS language barrier - and the features and functions of appy pie are not well described. I spent all day trying to learn what was a category and what was a listing and how to add a page in a category (or maybe it's a listing). There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications. I am perturbed that they told me to have them build my site instead after they told me to delete some of my work and their buttons no longer work to add what I deleted. That seemed kind of wrong - and I wonder if anyone else was told to delete their progress and then their appy pie dashboards buttons were deactivated so they couldn't move forward again.

Great experience. Easy to use software and friendly customer service.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Tim W.

Kommentare: I started my own company based off of this new App. It works great and it looks very professional.

Vorteile: I like the many choices you get in the templates. They software makes it easy to design. Whenever I have a question the online chat is my best option. The guys are friendly and very fast to respond. The issue is usually resolved in minutes.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I think it would be cool to offer an option for a video splash screen when loading.

Best app builder

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Faith C.
Web Developer
Computer-Vernetzung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has a totally free strategy with some pricing and fundamental functions to provide. With the Platinum strategy, you can publish your apps on various shops such as apps Store easly. It makes app advancement enjoyable and simple to find out, simple to comprehend and utilize.

Nachteile: The only issue is for those who are more advanced in app development, as this tool does not use all the personalization it would need as a traditional app home builder.

A perfect way to build an app for your company if you can't code

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Josh S.
Media and Communications Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This service give you a way to get onto a platform that is unreachable to many people unless they are willing to pay a lot. This give the control to many owners of these companies without having to pay someone else to create the app for them.

Vorteile: This is a great service to create and app for you company if you have no or little coding experience. It is very easy and intuitive to build the app. There are many features available for all kinds of companies from churches to restaurants to all other kinds of business.

Nachteile: Although they do offer a free plan that allows you to create a limited edited html 5 site, you really have to step up to one of there top two most expensive plans to really get any benefit out of it. it isn't until this tier that your app will be placed into the ios store.

Great mobile application creation and very easy to use.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

Kommentare: Easy to design my mobile application in a professional way, my mobile application called - COMFORT360'- located at Google Play & Apple Store and Windows as well, it's for Egypt Relocation Services & Real Estate Services covering all Egyptian market.

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to Handle, easy to add or edit or delete. Also, there are many easy ways to change each page and colors and design as well, it's very much professional.

Nachteile: Easy design, easy instructions for all the mobile application creation and design .there's good ways to change each construction of each page or link or button or color through manys ways of control and construction as well.

PERFECT they have helped me through so many issues over the years

Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Carl M.
info@carls.tv

Kommentare: immediate responses when needed. I can't thank them in person :) they have always answered all of my issues and concerns quickly and politely I really haVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY

Vorteile: they have hosted many apps for me and always on top of their game #1 reason I use them is for there around the clock support ... I like to keep weird hours and they are close to the only company that is there when you need them ... will stay with them just because of this TY

Using Appy Pie significantly cut down on my development time

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Roosevelt Q.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Appy Pie is able to pull information from your website URL to quickly turn your website into an app. This is another great time-saving feature

Vorteile: Appy Pie offers a great selection of features that makes creating an app very straightforward. There were some features I wanted that weren't offered in Appy Pie, but that was due to the specificity of my requirements. I was able to design the majority of my app using Appy Pie before sending it to my developer to implement the additional features that I needed. Regardless of what you're developing Appy Pie will definitely cut down on development time, thus saving you money

Nachteile: While there are many features on offer, I found that there weren't enough templates to get the U.I that I really wanted. More visual customization options would be a great added feature.

Solid technical support

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Patrick S.
Business Consultant
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Use on a daily basis for staff, clients, customers and users from corporate to members of the public.

Vorteile: Ease of use for customers and tech support know how to resolve quickly. I believe a great start for those wanting to learn and build. I like its ability to be able to link with other technology and systems.

Nachteile: some limitations with capacity but they are expanding slowly with adding features and functionality.

Good

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Raymond R.

Kommentare: I allows our company to look professional by having an App and it also allow us to tailor our app to our business (in a limited way). Best of all, It's reasonable for a small start-up.....

Vorteile: It's relatively easy to use. It is limited in some areas, but overall for a novice like myself it work fairly well. Customer service is always there for you.

Nachteile: FONTS,FONTS,FONTS!!!! You can easily tell the persons who developed this App software is a software geek not a designer or a marketer. FONTS are what communicate the image of a companies business as well as the feeling you're trying to send and this App software need drastic work in this area. The other key element in building an App is the ability to place the right image on your app and this App number one, does not allow a user to place a full image covering the app page and cannot do the image adjustment sizing without seeking a skilled person to bring down the image sizing to accommodate this app software.

One of the best free tool for creating mobile app.

Bewertet am 10.12.2017
Nilesh K.
Graduate RA
5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It gives you complete information about the users who are using your app by merging its own analytical tool with Google Analytics.
It is user friendly software which helps to make an application for various purpose whichever suits the user requirement.
The best part of it is that the users need not to learn any coding language in order to create an app, you just need to sign up and it is all set.

Nachteile: The company needs to focus in the marketing.
There is scope for improvement with the documentation part.

Amazing online mobile application software and easy to use platform with great customer support....

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Achal J.
Sr. Product Manager

Kommentare: I am able expand my client service using my app and able to provide all listing of product to them with ease.

Vorteile: It has been great feeling to create my own app using AppyPie builder they have fantastic customer support with great features like directory which is very useful for my listing..... to add all product with category wise and it's very easy interface to achieve my goals.

Nachteile: At staring phase i found difficulties but finally customer support provided me step by step process to add features and listings with all configurations.

For the pass 5 yrs i've been working hard on developing family friendly

Kroffi M.
Developer/musician/radio owner/administrator
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My radio station is streaming daily nonstop...live reggae band enjoy fans connection and the kids love their games.

Vorteile: Easy to understand and implement. This is the best App software on the market that gives the developer plenty of options to create an astonishing professional app.

Nachteile: Nothing of concern caught my eyes, upgrade and other is very important to the user. So far so good.

Extremely happy and satisfied with service...

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Puneet S.
Assistant Accountant

Vorteile: Appypie helped me with my app and I am able to sell my product online using there store option. PayUMoney and Stripe payment gateway integration is best as I have started earning through my app

Nachteile: Price expensive, speed of app is slow, sometime app behave buggy, support is good as get personal attention. Live chat support sometime respond late

Livia is AMAZING!

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Angie C.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really like Appy Pie. I researched several companies before making the decision to use them and am so happy that I did. The software is very easy to use and updates are immediate. I like having the control to edit, change pictures, add videos, etc. Very user-friendly. They work together very well with the different platforms and I am so grateful they did the technical part of making sure Apple approved my "Beyond Grief" app.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. I enjoy being creative and this app allows me to do so.

Nachteile: Technical/customer service is polite and does their best but once in a while, there is a definite language barrier. My recommendation is if you are having difficulty communicating with a Tech it is best to try again at a later time.

Nice Experience

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Khurram A.
Senior Digital Marketing Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The most easy and understandable DIY platform to create the App. Customer support is also good. Most of the time they provide solutions with in twenty-four hours. Team has good technical knowledge. With lifetime platinum plan you get unlimited submission of app and unlimited push notification which is good.

Nachteile: With DIY there are few limitations, like size of the APP, SDK implementation although I guess they are working on it. Some time you get automatically log out from the app.

Anyone can use this

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Jeremy B.
Technical Support Agent

Kommentare: Even the most amateur coder can have access to very powerful tools. This is truly an amazing thing they've done here. Highly recommend.

Vorteile: - Nice intuitive design
- Minimal coding skills required
- Price is great
- everything is clearly explained
- on the fly revisions

Nachteile: I took a good minute to think it over, and I don't really have many negative remarks.