Filtern nach:

Über Appy Pie

Erstelle deine eigene beeindruckende App in wenigen Minuten kostenlos!

Erfahre mehr über Appy Pie

Zeigt 1.168 Bewertungen

Norbert J.
Geschäftsführer in Thailand
Internet, Selbstständig

Toller Support

Alle es hat für jeden etwas. Die App ist sehr einfach zu händeln.

Schwierigkeiten bei der Registrierung bei Apple, ich konnte nicht Registrieren da Apple zu krasse Regeln hat.

Antonio G.
Antonio G.
CEO in Italien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Best option for web app

Kommentare: Always very happy about service

Easy to understand, everything is very clear and if not, the support always helps you

The possibility to track actions inside the app and the possiblity for a backup (this is common to most of the other platform so we have chosen appy pie because offers anyway the best options for the other things)

Alicia T.
Retail Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST OPTION FOR SMALL BUSINESS APP!

Kommentare: I have solved a major problem of customer loss due to COVID. Now my customers are able to shop from home!

The product is easy to use and affordable! I am always able to get help exactly when I need it at any time day or night! It gives you the opportunity to grow your business and upgrade your product as needed. I love that!

At first it seemed overwhelming and I was aggravated, but it was because I had no idea what I was doing! I quickly learned so much that I was able to navigate through and make changes that I needed to make. Maybe update some of the instructional videos to make them a little easier to follow for some of us who have no clue whatsoever.

Ena A.
Ena A.
Sales Manager in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Anyone can create an app without knowing programming with Appy Pie, I love it!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Brilliant! I always wanted to learn programming to create apps but the years passed and that goal was being forgotten, but with Appy Pie I was able to do it! I'm delighted!

It's really easy to use and no previous programming knowledge is required, with its drag and drop tool (which works wonderfully) it's really easy! The price is ok, fancy interface and great customer service, 10/10!

Everything is fine, the only problem I had was sometimes when uploading an image it gave an error, having to do it again, but it's okay

Selena B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating Waste of Time

Kommentare: Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted in the 1st place), the add button didn't work to add them back again. I tried different browsers and sent them print screens - so I'm wondering if this software works reliably. They're telling me to email them the problem when I'm already sharing print screens (and I have video) through their live chat. There is an ENORMOUS language barrier - and the features and functions of appy pie are not well described. I spent all day trying to learn what was a category and what was a listing and how to add a page in a category (or maybe it's a listing). There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications. I am perturbed that they told me to have them build my site instead after they told me to delete some of my work and their buttons no longer work to add what I deleted. That seemed kind of wrong - and I wonder if anyone else was told to delete their progress and then their appy pie dashboards buttons were deactivated so they couldn't move forward again.

Ralph Z.
Technical Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software and support but poor documentation and training videos

Kommentare: Frustrating. Too much trial and error to try to figure out how to use all the features.

No code. It was good to see the changes when I made them. Sometimes the visual did not show the changes that was frustrating.

Poor tutorials and documentation created a world of frustration.

Nibaruta I.
Ceo in Pakistan

time saver mobile app builder

Kommentare: for normal mobile apps that provide information or for portfolio this is one of the platforms to consider special if your budget is low or if you are running out of time. If you already have a website you can just opt for a scan and your app is ready in min.

the platform allows anyone to create a mobile app using drag n drop style. No coding experience needed. if you can operate a Facebook account then you can create a mobile app. on top of all creating is free pay only when you want to publish so it's a 10 from me.

with a lot of data, the app can be slow, or connecting to external DB might require more than just drag and drop.

Uri K.
DESIGNER in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Appy Pie was the one

Kommentare: All great so far..!

After checking around I found Appy Pie to be the most affordable and usable. Support was immediate, free, and very thorough.

All working great so far..! Nothing to complain about.

Whitney S.
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great Option

Kommentare: My experience was pleasing. I encountered one rude customer service rep out of about 5. The other 4 were patient and helpful. Idk anything about apps, and I created it with the help and guidance of the other 4 reps. This app had what I needed, just hoping that they increase their features later.

Ease of creating app, features in the app

Needs more features for integrated interaction of worksheets and etc

Jeff D.
Owner in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Kommentare: I determined that my experience have been really great and comfortable

I love the chatbot service offered as an admin and the options to build a app completely codeless

The social network should be improved and every module withing the app maker should be highly optimized to get every customer

Sani D.
Sani D.
Owner in Bulgarien
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My first impresion from this software si amazing

Kommentare: I have an Uscreen SVOD channel but with them, it is so expensive to start the app. So I decided to do it myself.

The interface and workflow are so simple and intuitive that I hadn't had any problems until I jumped into the google console and even then the Appy Pie team give me a hand and helped me instantly . It was amazing how easy the process went and I was so afraid before this my attempt I had never tried to do an app.

Could find any disappointing points and I am pretty slappy with the web development and other applications build software.

Ugendran C.
Director in Indien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

APP MAKING IS A KIDS BUSINESS........... WITH APPYPIE..... I GURANTEE

Kommentare: SO FAR SO GOOD....
I WILL REPY AGAIN AS I GO FORWARD IN IMPLEMENTING.
NOW ITS THE BEGINNING.... WE WILL SEE

EASE OF MAKING IF FANTASTIC... ON TOP OF IT.... 24X7 CHAT SUPPORT WITH EXPERT LIKE SUGGESTION IS GREAT... NO OTHER APP MAKER IS GIVING IT.. I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS.... MY 10 YR OLD SON DID MAJORITY ON DEVELOPEMENT... DEFINITELY APPY PIE MADE THE "APP MAKING A KIDS BUSINESS"........ DEVELOPERS SORRY FOR YOU......

THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT SERVER STORAGE SPACE BEING GIVEN.... IN GB... OTHERS DECLARE 35 GB OR 50 GB BASED ON PLANS U SELECT... BUT THIS IS A GRAY AREA....STILL.... MAY COST HIGH AS WE GET MORE FOOTFALLS...... NO CLARITY STILL.... APPYPIE... YOUR OWN GUY HAS NOT IDEA... ON THIS... DURING CONVERSATION... PLEASE HIGHLIGHT THIS ON THE PRICING PLAN... DONT KEEP HIDDEN THINGS.... MAKE IT OPEN... AND TRANSPARENT... PEOPLE WILL WELCOME....

Nigel R.
App Developer in UK
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great No Code App Builder for Beginners and Beyond

Kommentare: Ok so like I said I’ve been with them since 2016 with our app. Overall it has been an experience in a good way as I must of emailed them more than my family and always got the helpful answers I needed to sort the app out. I am please Appypie have their own YouTube site for visual help as well. So I would say thumbs up from me and hope they continue to add new features to existing buttons and look forward to new things to add.

Simply the ability to make an app with little to no experience What you get Online support with live chat andEmail support Tools to show you how to make an app on YouTube 24/7 ability to update your app which once save the changes becomes live and changes on app on other people’s phone with your app you made Many buttons to use like food or review, taxi, videos, documents and so on.

We have had the app we have made called Pitt Hopkins app since 2016 with Appypie and we like most people recognise that there are some things that could be improved but to be far they have got better has time has gone by I would like to see multiple contact emails under contact button but saying that you could use directory button or editor button so it’s so minor

Likhwa M.
Senior Software Engineer in Simbabwe
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My experience with Appy Pie

Kommentare: I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Romeo I.
CEO in USA

Overall quality

Kommentare: Overall experience I would say it is a good one. Nothing is perfect, but in my eyes the good outweighs some of the things we have to walk around to make things work. When you have a team of people dedicated to help you move forward then the outcome is bound to be good. I cannot say i have not been frustrated at times, but the signature in the email of the support team say "To your success". That alone means, and says a lot.

The integration with our current business process was fairly easy. The main features to build an app out of the box are there. Within hours of first using it you can have a functioning App. It also goes beyond the app itself as you can integrate your app with other Appypie products (Automation tools...). I believe the biggest strength is that a lot of the headaches of managing and taking care of an app are being taken care of. I spend a lot of time on the chat and it is great to know that the submission team is always available. It creates a certain peace of mind for me which is really important. The support team sometimes comes up with creative solutions as well. I have gotten to interact with some of them on a regular basis ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...) so kudos on that :-)

The main thing I would say comes to the code customization part. I have a had a hard time trying to implement a custom search feature and was told it was not possible when I have a deep feeling it is. I am still keeping hope that we can find a way to circumvent the issue.

Osinachi U.
IT Personeel in Nigeria
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Few Month of Commendable Review for Appy Pie

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It Was a Good Experience all through. but it was one that requires you to be on your toes, and be ready to get either disappointed or Happy with your Work(Builded App)

My first Love for the Appy Pie Platform, is been able to design Apps without you even signing in. Secondly you given a Basic Plan where you can build your App. Thirdly you have the opportunity to include features you see from already establish app or site. and Lastly but not the Least, you can also be able to monetize your App after productions through either Google Admob Amazon And more.

Unfortunately, Their are some more factors which make the platform stressful and tough for developers or Non-coders, First their is no much difference in App created on the Appy Pie Platform, they all tend to look similar, Secondly building a Clone App seems to be easy from start but definately going to be complicated. Thirdly you have to be ready to spend, if not you would have to stop your Project Half Way, which seems the Appy Pie Platform is a little bit contradicting it own usability by anyone(Poor).

Angie H.
Positive Actions & Digital Media FAcilitator in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Appy Pie - Annual User Review

Kommentare: A year ago during the lockdown due to covid, our small organization needed a way to connect our social services to the community. We were able to build the app and modify it easily over the year as programs, staff, and events changed. From day one, my experience has been both positive and having the app, has been an asset to the community of virtual and classroom students alike.

This software is so easy to use! Being the dinosaur in the office, I am not familiar with technology whatsoever; yet Appy Pie provides tools to create features for our app that are creative, friendly, and exciting to our community. I am able to understand, even experiment with new features.

Honestly, I really don't understand much about app software to dislike anything about Appy Pie. My least favorite experience is getting notifications from either Apple or Google Development with lingo that I don't understand. When this happens, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Appy Pie is always very helpful. The only thing I wish could be added it linking Spotify. When we added a podcast to our programming, we used SoundCloud because it could be linked to the app. I kinda wonder if more connections would have been possible with Spotify instead.

Marceki P.
Socio in Brasilien
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Praticidade e Qualidade

Kommentare: Existe um período de adaptabilidade com os recursos da plataforma, que tem evoluído constantemente na obtenção de resultados mais positivos.

Praticidade no uso diário, qualidade no armazenamento dos arquivos, atualizações fáceis, plataforma intuitiva. Suporte do Aplicativo é excelente! Gentileza e objetividade dos atendentes na entrega do resultado que desejamos. Equipe de alta performance. No mercado já utilizei outros concorrentes, cujo custo e suporte deixavam a desejar. Appy Pie é líder!!

O tempo de abertura do programa no App. A dificuldade em formatar alguns elementos antes de publicar. Poucos problemas em geral, apenas situações que concretiza nas atualizações devem ser concretizadas.

Nehemah M.
CEO/FOUNDER in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

I love appy pie

Kommentare: My overall experience with appy pie is great.

I love that you can build a whole app with no code. I do not have any background history in coding and I built my own app as an extension of my non-profit. Now I have built my own online community outside of other social media platforms. I have over 500 downloads and I built my app 6/7 months ago. I'm so happy! Appy Pie is easy to use and whenever I need help the team responds right away. Even with the time difference and most of the team being in India, it works out well. As I said, they are prompt with their responses, they fix my issues right away, submit/re-submit to the apple and google play stores on my behalf. I trust them and I appreciate their business. I receive a discount because my app is based off of a non-profit. Appy Pie is awesome. My users love my app and this is only the beginning! As I learn more it will only get better and more improved.

The thing that I liked least about this software is the quantity of designs. I wish they had more options for customization. I don't like how my notification center looks. It looks a little bit too computery and hard on the eyes. I also wish the wording in some of my features were bigger. But these are not major things...at least I don't think so, haha.

Douglas N.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for starter

Kommentare: So far I just wait to see how business will grow with Appy Pie services. Will report it later. Cross my fingers

Ux design is limited, but good enough for a simple app. Price is ok to start and tryout the services, but long run need to calculate how the app effect to business grown as well as how much user bring in business income compare to expense with Appy Pie Pie. Customer support is good and fast and helpful walk to resolve issue immediately. One thing I don't like the plan setup is price high if we want our app listed in Apple App Store while Apple App store charge more expensive than Google Play store, and go by yearly. Google Play store is just one time charge and very affordable price. Appy Pie should does reverse on their plan setup to keep their customers stay with them, and attract more new customer to do business with them, sinc Apple product user is huge in the market. Appy Pie need to upgrade their UX provide broader design tools for their customer. Last bu not least, remove your logo in app for free of charge or just about $20 one time charge not double price line current setup.

Limited UX design tools Charge on plan too much for just have Apple Store listed Charge for remove Appy Pie logo too expensive and no make sense Don't have a security agreement document for using customer Apple ID, Google Login when using it for their jobs.

Joan D.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good customer services

Kommentare: Trying to find more businesses to use apps because a lot of them are building really nice mobile websites and don't really feel like they need apps too.

The 24-hour tech support/customer service is probably the strongest feature of this software. The software is good and can use some advancements in design, as some of the templates are very basic and clients have specific desires in mind when creating an app. Some of the features are difficult to figure out and sometimes they don't really work right. But it does offer a lot of great features for the price.

More training for the tech agents who handle the chats. Often they just repeat from a script but don't actually answer the question. And it sometimes takes a long time to get an answer. Sometimes the techs leave you waiting without checking in to let you know they are still researching the question.

Gayland S.
Business Owner in USA
Import und Export, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Kommentare: Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

Carlos M.
Diretor in Brasilien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avaliação

Kommentare: Minha experiência é muito satisfatória. Com a Appy Pie eu voltei a ter um trabalho de alta qualidade, após anos parado.
Essa plataforma me possibilita oferecer muitas soluções práticas aos meus clientes, ainda que seja para uma parcela muito específica de cliente, aqueles que não possuem muitas exigências em termos de detalhes e funcionalidades gerais.

A qualidade e a variedade dos recursos são sua marca principal de excelência. Não apenas o recurso em si mas tudo o que está em torno destes fornecendo suporte e sustentação. Também é importante citar a discrição para o revendedor, que mantem a sua marca em todas as operações.

Muitos recursos, talvez todos, não foram devidamente testados antes de serem liberados para o uso. Há sempre algo a ser ajustado ou consertado para que funcione adequadamente e para o que se propõe.

Ali G.
Administration in Schweden
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE

Kommentare: nothing more than it´s perfect
With appypie i earn monthly sitting home
best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

In just 3 step can make 5 type of application No coding require. Good design. Best and fast support. Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app) Good explanation for every option. I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app. (visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not) b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

Sm iftekhar S.
Sm iftekhar S.
CEO in Bangladesch

A great tool for developing instant software without coding or prior knowledge.

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great deal for beginners. You can create & learn more about app development with this software. But for creating an advanced app you need to switch from Appy pie.

You need literally no coding! You can integrate IAP, create games & software instantly with Templates available out there. Anyone with no software knowledge can build basic software easily with app signing. I created my first software with Appy pie before switching to Unity.

There is an issue with software security & source code. You can't edit the software vastly & they will charge extra for IAP. You can edit your software vastly or can't integrate advanced functions.