Filtern nach:

Über GoodBarber

GoodBarber ist die beste Do-it-yourself-Software, um schöne mobile Projekte zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über GoodBarber

GoodBarber allows us to quickly create custom apps for our clients.

Kommentare: GoodBarber allows us to affordably build beautiful apps for our clients along with easy management tools.

Their app builder is super easy to use, but comes packed with lots of great power features. You can easily customize just about every aspect apps.

Support is based outside of the US, so response times can be super slow. Also, support responses seemed to not read my initial email, resulting in having to resend the same information multiple times.

Lorenzo D.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It Gets No Better For PWA Development

Kommentare: Phenomenal- I love their customer service, I love their platform...and love that I could white label them.

I love love love how I can try this for free without a card for my clients. I can customize and teach them the CMS.

Nothing! GoodBarber is the best PWA cms software and I’ve tried them all. Plus they let you try it without a card.

Ceyhun B.
Entreprenuer, CEO in Türkei
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From the eyes of a current user

Kommentare: Perfect if no bugs prevent your app, horrible if a bug prevent you from operating. Noone helps in time.

If codes were free from bugs and if we could have not encounter problems frequently; GoodBarber might be the best app builder platform. Desing is perfect, UX is very good. There are lots of features you might want to use and GoodBarber has them all.

Why I would not recommend this app builder platform to noone is that customer support is dead! You open a ticket for a very urgent technical problem and you reply answer next day like this: "We could not replicate the problem here, you might be doing something wrong." One deadly bug costed my business a huge amount of time and customer discontent because it took 1 month to be solved. You can never talk to someone and they are on holiday at weekends. Can you imagine that? A tech business is not working on Saturday and Sunday, while all companies has support 7/24, as it should be. We would like to quit now but can not anymore because lots of our customers have paid yearly for our app service. Very very disappointed!

Giovanni C.
mr in Italien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very simple and for all of us

Kommentare: very good

semplicity.... It is very simple to use

nothing.... this app is perfect and very simple

Justine M.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helped a Girl with no Experience Create an App!

Kommentare: Overall they made happen exactly what I needed. Whenever I get a new customer they are always surprised and say "you made an app?!". It has improved the way I communicate and inform my customers.

I successfully made an app! They walked me through both the design and the publishing which I still don't even fully understand. It's free to design the app and I believe they have a free trial period so I didn't have to invest until I saw what would be created.

It's still somewhat tricky to figure out how to design the app and get through the process. You have to be patient and determined espcially if you aren't tech savy. Sometimes I would go round and round with customer service until I was able to find a solution. And sometimes that was a challenge since they are based in another country and our time zones didn't line up.

Miriam C.
Miriam C.
GoodBarber in Venezuela
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

GoodBarber

Kommentare: Realization of mobiles app for my company in several production sectors, human resources, sales, operative

I can create native applications in different operating systems such as Android, and I can publish it in the most important stores of mobile applications.

The difference of this software with respect to the others is the lack of documentation and the cost of the license

Graphic Designer in Polen
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest PWA on e-commerce

Kommentare: I tested it while looking for a tool to create a store.

The user is literally lead by the hand while creating own store. It's easy, in line with trends, relatively cheap and good for small businesses.

You may not be aware of hidden costs in developing your store. In addition, the product is developing well (e.g. there was no newsletter widget once)

Antwort von GoodBarber

Hi. Thanks for your review. If you need to test again or if you need more informations, don't hesitate to contact us (https://www.goodbarber.com/contact/). For more information about the costs: https://www.goodbarber.com/blog/faqs-about-mobile-apps-creation-a923/#what-should-i-pay-in-addition-to-the-goodbarber-subscription

Designer & Producer in Singapur
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

It great for a customizable DIY builder!

Kommentare: Awesome and their team is also a great support when/if needed.

The easy-to-use inbuilt feature-set & ability to customize many, many things to my client's needs. Push notifications, the ability to internally monetize & the slick output of the design.

I found the design interface a little bit confusing to use, initially - but for an app builder with all those great features & at their price-point, there is absolutely nothing to complain about...!

Daniel T.
Daniel T.
C.E.O. in Singapur
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

STAY AWAY! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Kommentare: STRESSFUL! HORRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY!

There's not much to like, its very limited

If you have problems, for instance my APP lags alot the customer service is horrible. Nothing will get resolved and you're stuck with a crappy APP which they cannot dix.

Chris V.
borough administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

too complicated for average person

Kommentare: it's horrible. wasted two days of my life.

honestly, in the end i concluded there are no pros. i would have saved a lot of time by simply hiring an app build company.

despite how easy the company describes the use of their product, there is nothing easy about it. an average person with average computer skills will waste many hours of time being frustrated. we requested a refund before the app went live and we were refused.

Daniel N.
medic in Costa Rica
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

best app builder on the internet

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: excellent. For someone with no programing experience the app is so easy to use and the end result is so polished it looks like you hired a professional to do it

Stumbling upon the internet trying to create an app without any programming knowledge i found that there are multiple options of premade app creators. But none like good barber. The interface is so easy that the only knowledge you need is a little creativity to be able to use all the tools available. This tools are implemented in a way that is easy to use and customize. And the customization is the best part. Every thing is editable from the letters to the size to the different functionalities available. Everything works in a widget form and you only need to click or drag and the edit. The good thing is that if you have a little knowledge of programming you can also edit inside the program trough html5 or JAVA script. There are two types of apps you can create, and informative (for blogs and such) and a business app where you can add not only the products but payment methods and everything you need in order to level up. The best part of all is that the first 30 days of the app are free. And when it finishes it even gives you the option to continue the free trial. it comes with a downloadable app for cellphone in which you can test the apps created, even before publishing them on the web. This app is the most customizable, easiest to use app creator i've seen on the web.

the only con is that you cant integrate both types of apps. I would like the informative type with business like options. Include a payment method inside a blog app for example.

Thea E.
IT Manager in Israel
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GoodBarber PWA is sleek and easy to use

Kommentare: It's easier to teach it to others, i don't have to do it all the time

It's so easy to use once you get used to it, it's pretty and the free trial is helpful. For PWA, it's a very cost effective software considering how pretty it looks like

Because there are no push notifications on safari for iOS devices, the PWA can't pass as a regular app yet. Also, they don't have very good documentation, so you have to work harder to learn it yourself. It's not so hard though.

Hundezonen S.
jefe in Schweiz
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No sirve para proyectos grandes

Kommentare: nunca mas volveria a trabajar con ellos

es facil de utilizar , tiene funciones estándar para todas las Apps .

el servicio de atención en Español no es muy bueno , en ingles si . Precio muy caro para lo que ofrecen . No te asesoran con tu proyecto , es ayuda global la que recibes

Roberto S.
jefe in Schweiz
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

no sirve para proyectos grandes

es facill de usar para principiantes esta bien

no puedes implementar las funciones que quieras , ni pagando , los plugins son los que ai y punto , así mas o menos me respondieron de elogios soporte técnico

Rach O.
Business Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Much better companies with better customer support

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would avoid this company if you are serious about building a successful app business. The customer support is the worst ever and their technical team aren't helpful. If you are finally able to build and launch an app, it will take a long time to load for users and you'll get a lot of poor reviews which I have. The IOS app has been so bad and now doesn't work and their tech team has done nothing to fix it.

The platform is easy to navigate and requires little to no technical knowledge.

So many bugs, extremely slow to load and the apps sometimes don't work at all. Not great if you are serious about growing an app business. I wouldn't recommend.

Mina S.
Computer Engineer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Terrible Support and Unstable Product

Kommentare: Terrible. Go to another company for app development.

Great in theory, but the system just doesn't work reliably. This is the last thing I want to be fighting with daily.

The support is terrible. I've been going back and forth with them for a month now to get my updates to show up on iPhone. Should be a very simple task, but the system doesn't work. I have had to republish 4 times to the Apple Store and 2 times to the Play Store, and I am no closer to when I started. The support takes 24-72 hours to respond.

Davi A.
CEO in Brasilien

Congrats GoodBarber

Easy use and perfect support, they realy concern about clients satisfy

The price is way too expensive, it could be a little less

Ignacio G.
Sales in Brasilien
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Testing Goodbarber

Kommentare: Very interesting product and company, videos tutorials in english and Spanish. I liked the pricing to start, mapping, geofencing

Importing from excel files