GoodBarber allows us to quickly create custom apps for our clients.

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

Kommentare: GoodBarber allows us to affordably build beautiful apps for our clients along with easy management tools.

Vorteile: Their app builder is super easy to use, but comes packed with lots of great power features. You can easily customize just about every aspect apps.

Nachteile: Support is based outside of the US, so response times can be super slow. Also, support responses seemed to not read my initial email, resulting in having to resend the same information multiple times.

Helped a Girl with no Experience Create an App!

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Justine M.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall they made happen exactly what I needed. Whenever I get a new customer they are always surprised and say "you made an app?!". It has improved the way I communicate and inform my customers.

Vorteile: I successfully made an app! They walked me through both the design and the publishing which I still don't even fully understand. It's free to design the app and I believe they have a free trial period so I didn't have to invest until I saw what would be created.

Nachteile: It's still somewhat tricky to figure out how to design the app and get through the process. You have to be patient and determined espcially if you aren't tech savy. Sometimes I would go round and round with customer service until I was able to find a solution. And sometimes that was a challenge since they are based in another country and our time zones didn't line up.

Easiest PWA on e-commerce

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Graphic Designer
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I tested it while looking for a tool to create a store.

Vorteile: The user is literally lead by the hand while creating own store. It's easy, in line with trends, relatively cheap and good for small businesses.

Nachteile: You may not be aware of hidden costs in developing your store. In addition, the product is developing well (e.g. there was no newsletter widget once)

von GoodBarber an 26.11.2019

Hi. Thanks for your review. If you need to test again or if you need more informations, don't hesitate to contact us (https://www.goodbarber.com/contact/). For more information about the costs: https://www.goodbarber.com/blog/faqs-about-mobile-apps-creation-a923/#what-should-i-pay-in-addition-to-the-goodbarber-subscription

From the eyes of a current user

Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Ceyhun B.
Entreprenuer, CEO
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Perfect if no bugs prevent your app, horrible if a bug prevent you from operating. Noone helps in time.

Vorteile: If codes were free from bugs and if we could have not encounter problems frequently; GoodBarber might be the best app builder platform. Desing is perfect, UX is very good. There are lots of features you might want to use and GoodBarber has them all.

Nachteile: Why I would not recommend this app builder platform to noone is that customer support is dead! You open a ticket for a very urgent technical problem and you reply answer next day like this: "We could not replicate the problem here, you might be doing something wrong." One deadly bug costed my business a huge amount of time and customer discontent because it took 1 month to be solved. You can never talk to someone and they are on holiday at weekends. Can you imagine that? A tech business is not working on Saturday and Sunday, while all companies has support 7/24, as it should be. We would like to quit now but can not anymore because lots of our customers have paid yearly for our app service. Very very disappointed!

GoodBarber

Bewertet am 17.3.2019
Miriam C.
GoodBarber
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Realization of mobiles app for my company in several production sectors, human resources, sales, operative

Vorteile: I can create native applications in different operating systems such as Android, and I can publish it in the most important stores of mobile applications.

Nachteile: The difference of this software with respect to the others is the lack of documentation and the cost of the license

GoodBarber PWA is sleek and easy to use

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Thea E.
IT Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's easier to teach it to others, i don't have to do it all the time

Vorteile: It's so easy to use once you get used to it, it's pretty and the free trial is helpful. For PWA, it's a very cost effective software considering how pretty it looks like

Nachteile: Because there are no push notifications on safari for iOS devices, the PWA can't pass as a regular app yet. Also, they don't have very good documentation, so you have to work harder to learn it yourself. It's not so hard though.

It great for a customizable DIY builder!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Designer & Producer
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awesome and their team is also a great support when/if needed.

Vorteile: The easy-to-use inbuilt feature-set & ability to customize many, many things to my client's needs. Push notifications, the ability to internally monetize & the slick output of the design.

Nachteile: I found the design interface a little bit confusing to use, initially - but for an app builder with all those great features & at their price-point, there is absolutely nothing to complain about...!

Congrats GoodBarber

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Davi A.

Vorteile: Easy use and perfect support, they realy concern about clients satisfy

Nachteile: The price is way too expensive, it could be a little less

Terrible Support and Unstable Product

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Mina S.
Computer Engineer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Terrible. Go to another company for app development.

Vorteile: Great in theory, but the system just doesn't work reliably. This is the last thing I want to be fighting with daily.

Nachteile: The support is terrible. I've been going back and forth with them for a month now to get my updates to show up on iPhone. Should be a very simple task, but the system doesn't work. I have had to republish 4 times to the Apple Store and 2 times to the Play Store, and I am no closer to when I started. The support takes 24-72 hours to respond.

Testing Goodbarber

Bewertet am 1.7.2016
Ignacio G.
Sales
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very interesting product and company, videos tutorials in english and Spanish. I liked the pricing to start, mapping, geofencing

Vorteile: Importing from excel files