Mobile Roadie Honest Review

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Jade C.
Social media marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall: I am a Freelancer and since I am not a pro yet or have any idea how to programme an app from scratch, this makes its super easy for me to make my own. The Technical support is quick and efficient so when the little problems arise they are quick to fix them. I would definitely recommend this app to people who want to develop an app without the hassle of programming because they make it so easy for you and so far everything is running as it should and I am very happy .

Vorteile: Pros: This app is so easy for me to create and manage. It has a trial feature which was great for me to try out features before buying. It has great promos tools like geo push notifications which I love.

Nachteile: Cons: The only concerns I have are the fact that it doesn’t allow you to preview the changes you’ve made when editing content. It’s not a deal breaker but I would love to have this feature included in the app.

Mobile Roadie Direct and Honest Review

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Leslie ann P.
General Virtual Assistant
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a start-up Freelancer and I assist my clients with almost everything for his business including his online store. Since my client and I are not Programmers, this app simply does the work for us. Their Technical Support is also very responsive and taking everything into account, so far, everything's running smoothly. I feel like a pro!

Vorteile: This app makes it easier for us to make announcements about our new and latest items in the store.

Nachteile: The Mobile Roadie Connect in Google Play last update was 2 years ago.

Promising App Development Platform With Cool Features

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Austin K.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Except for the lack of in-editor previewing capability, the features are very useful. Not many app builders have geo-fencing, mapping tools, and social camera tools. Their reward system for fans is great for user engagement. I would recommend to people who are looking to develop an app with ease.

Vorteile: It’s awesome that it has a free trial. Helped me check out the features. Now I’m paying for Core. Great marketing tools - promos, polls, etc. Having geo-targeted push notifications helps.

Nachteile: It doesn’t have an in-editor previewing capability which prevents you from seeing the changes you make as you update/edit content.