Filtern nach:

Über CoCounselor

Eine webbasierte Lösung für die Verwaltung von Anwaltskanzleien,
die von Klägeranwälten für Klägeranwälte entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über CoCounselor

Excellent Review

5 letztes Jahr

Amazing service. We really appreciate you guys. Thank you.

I think you guys are doing a great job. I don't have a critique as of right now.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you're having a good experience with CoCounselor! Please give us a call if there is anything we can do to improve it for you and your firm: 404-419-7893.

William J.

Solid product

Kommentare: Overall, CoCounselor gives me the opportunity to manage a large case load without which I would not be able to manage. I like it better than most other case management systems that I have used in the past. While it is not perfect, it is good enough to not want to look elsewhere and the ability to customize means it's imperfections should be temporary for the most part.

It is easy to use and run reports to help maintain organization. Customer service has been helpful and customizations have been mostly great. When used properly, the software makes management of cases and matters efficient and easy.

It can get cumbersome if you do not customize it effectively. It can integrate with other organizational tools like calendars and emails but usually requires external software or apps to do so - which are not optimal.

Laura M.

CoCOunselor Review

Kommentare: It is okay to store notes and save phone numbers but there are no other features.

It stores notes with a subject, date and time.

You cannot edit all the entries on a contact's information.

Corina H.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes case management a breeze

I like that I can have the case dashboard customized to fit our organization. Basically everything I need to see is right there and I don't have to search through multiple folders for information.

The template generator needs some work but that really isn't a big deal.

Erika C.
Legal Assistant in USA

CoCounselor Calendar Could Be Improved

Kommentare: Overall I have been happy with CoCounselor as it does everything I need and I can upload files so I have everything I need for any meeting. The only con is when calendaring statutes and court dates which require reminders, I have to manually enter the reminders since there does not appear a way to schedule auto reminders for certain types of events calendared.

It's easy to use, very little training needed. Easy to keep track of files from anywhere.

It was missing some features I liked from our previous program, like auto calendaring due dates. On our old program if I entered a court date it automatically entered reminder dates to remind me to complete tasks for that court date. With CoCounselor I have to manually enter the reminder dates which takes time, especially since I can't view the calendar at the same time to count court days.

Nicole C.
Litigation Paralegal in USA

CoCounselor is a Paralegal's Best Friend

Kommentare: I have 12 years experience as a litigation paralegal, and in those years I've used a multitude of case management software systems. CoCounselor is by far the most efficient and user-friendly system I've used to date. In litigation, keeping track of deadlines is crucial and this program allows me peace of mind as there are dedicated spaces to track statutes of limitation, service, answers, and discovery. I also like the feature of being able to assign date related tasks as a tickler system so I can remind myself of actions needed on any given file when the attorney or client requests an update. The team at CoCounselor has always been more than willing to be of assistance if our firm has any questions, in addition to any changes or suggestions we may have to streamline our client files. They are also eager to help train our team members on reporting features and the other perks of the system. I highly recommend CoCounselor if you are in search of a personal injury case management system. Our firm has seen over a 100% growth in clients in the last year, and CoCounselor helped facilitate that growth with ease.

Please see my review - it helps with my litigation case management.

When entering tasks, sometimes the Case Number and/or the Client name doesn't automatically populate. Some of our team members aren't as diligent in making sure this information is entered, so the tasks will only show up for one or the other but not both.

Zach P.

Great Product, Better Support Team

Kommentare: Fantastic. Great Customer service.

It is very easy to use and can build very helpful reports.

Not really anything that I don't enjoy, can't exactly think of what could be improved at the moment. Whenever we have an issue, we speak with our rep and it's handled.

Mark I.
owner in USA

Extremely Pleased

I love the accessibility - organization and ease of use

I don't know what I like the least because I only use the functions I like the most. Maybe the APP on my phone would the item I like the least; it doesn't seem to function as seamlessly as I would like.

Carolyn J.
Senior Paralegal in USA

Best for Personal Injury

Kommentare: Case List Meetings are so much easier with this software.

I like how easy this software is to use with our personal injury cases. My favorite feature is the ability to tag the person you need to direct communication toward and also be able to respond if you are tagged by email or on the post itself. I really like how we can attach documents to the main feed and reg

Sometimes there are elements that I wish could be easier to track, especially with the "last modified" feature because it seems it does not keep up with the main feed updates and the case looks untouched.

Clay C.

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive, just a few minor issues that could help the experience be even better

I like the auto-fill form letters, the ability to send notifications to other users and assign tasks to other users

I wish that the events would be automatically scheduled to calendars and sent to all involved personnel on the file

letztes Jahr

Hey Clay, glad you are enjoying the software. We are able to set up calendar event automation and get that customized out for you. If that's something you're interested in, give us a call so we can discuss. (404) 419-7893

Hannah B.

Coco-recommendation

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I find it easy to use and compatible with the way I do work. I do not have complaints other than what I wrote above.

I like that it is easy to use. It reminds me Facebook so it wasn't difficult to figure out how to tag people in things and to post things on each client's "wall."

It is not as user friendly to see the list of what I was tagged in or list of cases that apply to me. So when I go on the home page I have to keep clicking "See More Updates" at the bottom in order to see the full extent. I also would like that page to be categorized by things I'm actually tagged in and things where it is my case but there's just a comment or I wrote something and someone just wrote back rather than tagging me in it. That way I have a concise list of what I am specifically tagged.

letztes Jahr

I'm glad we were able to get your issue resolved. Thank you for your feed back. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

Sara V.

Case Management

5 letztes Jahr

What I enjoy most about this software is how helpful it is at keeping track of everything happening with our client's cases. This software allows us to draft customized templates in SECONDS including intake documents, demands, ante litem notices, spoliation letters, and even complaints. It really helps me be more efficient. I also like that it allows you to capture data and maximize your profits on every single case. This software makes it so easy to find the information that you need and it allows for your entire team to know exactly what is going on in every aspect of the case very easily.

The only thing I would add to this software is making the case list tabs more customizable for each paralegal.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Sara! We can customize the tabs however you may need. A member of our support team will contact you.

Elizabeth C.
paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great software for case management

Kommentare: Before we used this software, we were tracking cases on multiple spreadsheets, which meant it took more time to organize, find information, etc. It takes time to input information into Co-Counselor, but once it is there we are able to access is much more easily.

We are able to track the status of cases and manage them more efficiently because of Co-Counselor. Customer service has always been helpful any time an issue has come up.

Not all functions are straight forward. We still use Outlook to diary tasks and appointments because it is easy to use for everyone in the office.

Valerie Z.
Intake Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Software-Easy to use!

Kommentare: I would be lost without it.

It was very easy to become acquainted with CoCounselor. I was new to the legal industry starting my first job in a professional environment overall. CoCounselor was a major learning convenience for me. It made my job easier and really broke everything down. Generating documents and the help of their IT team coding everything to my specific needs upon request was a TREMENDOUS help!

I haven't encountered any issues & after 2.5 years using CoCounselor- I doubt I will.

Robert G.
Law Clerk in USA

Using Coco

- Setting reminders for each client or task - Being able to input numbers, addresses and other relevant info for repeat contacts when creating templates - At times, easy to utilize adaptive templates that pull relevant info

- When creating templates the software would either slow down or fail to create the requested document or incorrectly placed the information in the desired setting/layout causing more time to complete a particular project than if other means were utilized.

Kayla V.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CoCounselor is very user friendly

Kommentare: CoCounselor is very easy to use. You can keep track of all clients, how their case is progressing, their medical providers, and any needed insurance information. Our team uses the log a call feature to keep track of things happening in each case. It also has the option to upload forms that will auto generate themselves once you have entered information into the needed fields, this is VERY helpful and can speed up the process to a lot of things!

It was very easy to learn how to use. I never worked in personal injury before this so I was coming in learning how to use this type of system with no prior experience. It was easy to understand and navigate within a few days. It also allows you to easily keep track of information.

Some fields could have more information in them, or have more things featured on the client page itself but overall since it is so easy to navigate that may not be needed.

Jennifer R.

Excellent software

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with CoCounselor is exceptional. The software is easy to use and is a great way for us to track the source of where a prospect comes here, i.e billboard, client referral, or provider referral. The software allows us to cut down on time spent on the phone because everything we need is in one place.

Easy to use, easy to train a new person to use, easy to customize, can build reports, great customer service

Any issues that I've had with the software is always resolved.

Nicole S.
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nicole's review

4 letztes Jahr

How customizable everything is. It is really refreshing to be able to utilize a software that is user friendly.

Some things are too complicated for us to accomplish on our own so we need to ask for support. That can sometimes be annoying as it could just be something simple and easy.

letztes Jahr

Hey Nicole, thank you for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that somethings are complicated but glad that our support team could resolve it for you!

Tracci H.
Office Manager in USA

Reports and Downloads

Kommentare: Our users are able to share/see a clients file at all times including on our mobile app.

Able to check status of a client at a click. When clients call in we immediately click their name and can get instant information to assist the client.

We are not able to download all the clients files into Co Counselor. It would be great to have everything in one place. Also, the reports that are most useful for us are not available.

Rebekah B.

CoCounselor Review

5 letztes Jahr

Integration with other platforms, such as Zipwhip , has been wonderful. The software is very user friendly. I learned how to use different features very quick. The layout is organized, concise, and clear.

At this time, my coworkers and I have not had any complaints. Anytime we might have a technical issue pop up, we reach out to our representative and he takes care of it for us.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much Rebekah! We are so happy you are satisfied with our services! If you ever need anything, we are a phone call away.

Jennifer O.

Outstanding Service!!!

Kommentare: I have realized by using CoCounselor our cases have become very organized!!

CoCounselor is very helpful when it comes down to handling your cases and keeping client's files up to date. It is very easy to use once you get the hang of it and I would highly recommend using this website!

I wish we could search files based of claim numbers, but it's ok.

Chaquetta R.

Not bad

Kommentare: Overall CoCounselor has been beneficial in helping to keep us organized as much as possible

It helps with organization and keeping track of all our files and calls made and any notes we take.

Needs more Functionality. For a growing law practice it lacks all the necessary resources to move forward. Doesn't keep the user on "task" as much as other programs.

Gregory S.

User Friendly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really enjoy working with CoCounselor very easy to use and very detail.

I must say that CoCounselor is very user friendly.

System can be very Slow at times when working with Cocounselor

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your feedback Gregory. Sorry to hear your system can be slow. It could be your computer or the internet, but we'd like to try to solve it for you.

Milagros A.

Awesome software

It is very straight forward and easy to use. I love that we have the option to tag attorneys, case managers, paralegals, etc. to communicate between cases.

As of right now I don't have any complaints. The software has been very helpful as well as the CoCounselor team.

Kip J.
Partner in USA

Useful Product

The customer service is incredible. The ability customize the fields is very helpful.

Inputting new contacts is cumbersome. I would like to be able to add them from within a case.