4,7 /5
    4,9 /5
    4,6 /5

Über myInterview

Video-Interviews, KI-basierte Analyse, nutzerfreundliche Oberfläche, lässt sich in dein ATS integrieren. Fordere dein kostenloses Konto an.

Erfahre mehr über myInterview

Cindy C.
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"myInterview Review"

Kommentare: My overall experience with myInterview has been very enjoyable! I like that potential candidates that I have interviewed for our marketing department could also be screened by the manager of that department alongside with me at the same time and we could each take turns in asking the necessary questions we needed to ask as though we were all in the same room together! With the assistance of the myInterview software we conclusively come up with the right person for the job based on each of our perception and conclusion of that particular candidate's interview result, all thanks to the myInterview software!

Vorteile: What I like most about using myInterview software is that this amazing helpful software is for free! I also really enjoy the fact that the video calling software is easy as pie to set up and that it does not take prolonged time or any extra add-on software in order for it to work. So no unnecessary downloads to peel through to get results! The software is user friendly and pretty straight forward, not complicated at all. Anyone can use it. It functions well in the work environment and best of all the software can be loaded on any device. Potential candidates for a job can be viewed right on your desktop, or laptop, your tablet or even on your smartphone too!

Nachteile: What I like least about using myInterview software is we can not yet interview larger than two seat capacity, so a group interview for example, would not be possible as of yet. Other than that the myInterview software is wonderful to use and I highly recommend it!

von myInterview an 21.5.2020

Hi Cindy - your feedback is so important to us. We listened. And we built it. You can now interview larger than two seat capacity, so a group interview is now possible! :)

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Yoni N.
Program Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"MyInterview will save you time and money"

Kommentare: A true timesaver. The software helped us save time in our candidate search. Video will never replace meeting a person face2face. However, it can help you filter away those candidates you would instantly know are not a fit. For hiring professionals with experience in this field, you usually know after 1 minute of walking in the door to a meeting. We were surprised how some candidates with an "average CV" shined throughout the video interview. Candidates we would otherwise not have paid attention to. There is just something about the energy and attitude of a person which a CV can't capture. Video can give a sense of that and filter those away who you know quickly are just not the typecast for that particular
MyInterview will save you time and money

Vorteile: Great user interface: Very intuitive and easy to use both for the interviewer and the interviewee. No compromise on Technology: The sotfware worked flawless on both sides and the quality of the video and audio worked great. Easy to manage the process: The platform provides and easy to use overview of the candidates and a drag and drop feature to move candidates from list to list (shortlist to final, etc.). In this regard, the best feature is that its so easy to collaborate with colleagues. All you need to do is to copy the link of the video and send it to a colleague and let them comment and rate the candidate. For this, the colleague doesnt even have to login to the platform. Analytics is a gamechanger. With the help of sophisticated AI MyInterview can help make decisions by analyzing the candidate's performance. Great support: Always a click away and very concerned about our user-experience. Pricing is affordable.

Nachteile: Maybe the drag and drop feature of moving the candidates around from list to list could be slighly improved to my personal taste. But other than that I cant really find anything.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Sarah S.
Talent and Experience Manager
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2020

"Affordable Volume Video Interviews"

Kommentare: Great team, great product, and the right amount of features for our needs.

Vorteile: MyInterview was incredibly competitive for the volume of videos we were after. As we use it at the initial screening stages, we needed an uncapped subscription. They integrate with our ATS, and the candidate experience is seamless - no app downloads which was really important to us.

Nachteile: If using it directly (not via an ATS), and recruiting an ongoing volume role, it's hard to manage previously rejected candidates in your pipeline stages without losing their video.

Shankar S.
HR Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2020

"Average product with poor customer support"

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience 5 out of 10 and the reasons are missing features and poor customer support and some frequent technical glitches that happened very frequently. Major reasons of using this product was ease of use and nice UX and UI it's quite easy to deploy your questions and you can edit the questions in between these were the two main reasons that I really liked and the ease of sharing videos with the hiring manager.

Vorteile: UX/UI & ease of use Also you can share it with any of your hiring manager and sharing completed video is quite easy and from the point of user it's quite easy to attempt the video interview.

Nachteile: There are no many usefull features that a platform should have, also if you an Indian customer then probabaly you gonna get huge troible in getting support from them

• Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Erika E.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2020

"User-friendly, time-saver and well-designed."

Kommentare: After doing research, MyInterview was the most user-friendly, inexpensive and well-designed from all. I liked the cute pink character, the simple colors and minimalist design. For the candidates, it so easy to use, they can have many attempts to record their answers, they can read the questions before and prepare in advance. This tool is very useful, especially in these times, and helps us shape the recruitment process to a much faster and positive experience for everybody (recruiter, manager, candidate). Well-done! :)

Vorteile: The product is so easy to use - i love the fact that we can write our own questions, use a template, insert a video and share the videos with a simple link.

Nachteile: There is no translation - everything is in english. I would be nice to have the option to switch from English to French, Spanish, German, etc. But I know that the application is in english only, hopefully it's something we can add in the future :)

• Bewertet am 20.10.2020
CEO and Founder
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"A life saver for recruiting!!"

Kommentare: An absolute life saver when it comes to recruiting. It allows us to effectively and easily select and vet good candidates from hundreds of applicants

Vorteile: ease of selecting the right candidate is absolutely amazing. Before using MyInterview, it was so expensive and time consuming for us to interview candidates. Now it’s a breeze

Nachteile: I’ve never experienced a problem with this platform that wasn’t fixed nearly instantly. The absolute best customer service is there to help you whenever a problem arises

Ben S.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Great platform, wonderful people"

Kommentare: We wanted to create a more fair and collaborative process and at the same time implement efficiencies which save time for all involved. Everyone on the interview panel can review the interviews on the go and we can make better decisions on who we invite to interview based on ability, attitude and fit for the role.

Vorteile: The ease of use and simplicity of the platform is great. We were new to using video interviewing and wanted something that would fit our needs but also meet the expectations of our applicants. We have had great feedback from candidates about how easy the platform is to use and my experience has mirrored that opinion.

Nachteile: The platform doesn't save the emails I send into the interview so if I send more I have re-write the email. Having said this, I have never experienced a company which is so open to user feedback. All my suggestions have been heard and welcomed with no hint of ego which is hugely refreshing. I'm confident that as this journey continues the experience will get better and better

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Head of International Delegations
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2019

"Perfect for recruiting customer facing positions"

Vorteile: I used MyInterview for recruiting guides for the Center for Israeli by Taglit. The paltform is perfect for recruiting candidates for customer facing positions where charisma plays a major role. It helped me saving a lot of interviewing time!

Nachteile: Some candidates faced technical issues with recording but the support team helped immediately

• Bewertet am 26.5.2019
David L.
Inspiration Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Great and flexible video interview software"

Kommentare: From trial to implementation, it's been a simple and easy tool which has enabled us to deliver a better quality service to employers.

Vorteile: I loved the responsiveness, the simple dashboard and intuitive setup process.

Nachteile: None, it's been very easy to use and integrate.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Monica M.
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Great team to work with"

Kommentare: The user's face is very friendly to navigate, and their very devoted team are all super helpful and efficient on actions. It definitely improves our efficiency in the hiring process.

Vorteile: The user's face is very friendly to navigate, and their very devoted team are all super helpful and efficient on actions.

Nachteile: Maybe to a bigger team, more features might be required.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Excellent product for speeding up the recruiting process!"

Kommentare: myInterview has sped up our recruiting process and reduced our labor costs.

Vorteile: I love the fact that this product sped up our recruiting pipeline by removing the need for phone screens. Now we just send a video screen with myInterview to potential candidates and that prevents us having to schedule according to someone else's calendar for every screen - it's so much more efficient for us to just send the screens out and then sit down and watch a chunk of them when *we* have time. The product is also cheaper than many competitors when you do the pay per minute option as a small business.

Nachteile: It isn't 100% polished and every now and then (rarely) we have hiccups with interview invites expiring when they shouldn't, but it's usually a quick fix. The workable integration is also great overall, but could probably use a little more polish.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
HR Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Customer Service and Billing Concerns"

Kommentare: I have tried now for over two months to move our account down to the free level, as our hiring needs have changed. Despite being told twice (in writing) that the account had been updated we continue to receive charges. Even though they have a wonderful product, their customer service and billing practices are so dismal that I cannot recommend this product to anyone.

Vorteile: This product was incredibly easy to set up and navigate for everyone involved. We found myInterview through their integration partnership with Workable. At the time I had a critical hiring need and had limited time to find a service to help with this new process. I was able to be up and running in less than a day.

Nachteile: I would recommend a complete overhaul of their customer service and billing processes. Their LiveChat status in typically inaccurate. For example, some days you'll receive a notice that you should expect a delay, but then others (like today) it just goes unread with no indication if they have a support rep actually on and ready to go.

von myInterview an 26.10.2020

Dear B,

We're sorry we let you down. It's been a while now since we've parted ways and we wanted to check in, make sure you're doing okay.

We know you were upset that it took us time to break up with you, and thanks for the kind words you said to us at the end. Means a lot to us. We've always been the kind to have a good breakup and stay friends after.

On our end things are good. myInterview's product has grown and matured and we've got a bunch of new features and improvements. We've also expanded our customer success team and have truly learned how to go about breakups better than in the past. Our Live Chat response time is now much faster and billing is revamped. Just thought you would enjoy knowing. Ah, nostalgia, we were young and foolish back then.

If the need arises, we want you to know we're here for you when you start hiring again.

And for everyone else out there reading this - we'll be happy to be here for you too :)

All the best,
The myInterview Team

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Guy F.
Client Services Director
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Cut your phone interview time by 2/3 or more."

Vorteile: Hiring is a pain in a small business, once you get into the interview process it consumes you. I found myInterview after finding it as an integration with a talent management app. It was a godsend. Instead of scheduling phone interviews with my entire shortlist I just sent them the video interview request with three questions I put together. This allowed me to eliminate about 2/3 of the candidates I had intended to phone interview. Its integration with that software made the process of sending the interview requests and viewing the results painless and seamless.

Nachteile: Nothing really, it has worked perfectly for me, they are very responsive to inquiries and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it and the vast amount of time it has saved me.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Gordon D.
Founder & CEO
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"Outstanding Product To Help You Find Great Talent!"

Kommentare: Makes the hiring process much easier, and saves you a tonne of time. If candidates don't want to do the video interview, they probably aren't the right one for your business. Video interviews legitimately gives prospective employees the chance to express themselves and make an impression beyond their standard resume. Looking forward to working with the team into the future.

Vorteile: A great tool when you are a time poor manager looking to hire top quality talent. We often find many resumes read the same these days, so being able to get an idea of character and personality is a great way to sift through high volumes of candidates. Easy to use and great support team if you encounter any issues.

Nachteile: No bad features to report back on in our experience so far.

Simona V.
Financial Analyst
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2020

"Easy to use"

Vorteile: I used the free trial and I was happy for the quality. Makes the interviews be easier for both sides. Easy to use, so a stress less during the interview.

Nachteile: I think it needs more publicity, to make us feel safe to use it.

von myInterview an 21.5.2020

Thanks for your review, Simona, and we're glad you have had the opportunity to use our FREE Forever plan! We're so happy we can offer our service to small companies and large ones alike. Some of the most recognisable brands in the world are happy with us as well. We'll keep working on the publicity, but rest assured, you're safe with us.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2020
Viren T.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"A great frictionless video interview product which is super easy to use!"

Kommentare: A great, easy way to introduce video into hiring process for business that have a strong need for culture fit, and interpersonal style.

Vorteile: Very easy to setup the whole platform, and begin interviewing. Whole process takes less than five minutes! A lot of flexibility in how it is deployed, and the friction-less candidate experience is second to none. Perfect for those who want to use video as a screener!

Nachteile: I only had one issue of a candidate video not being "released" for viewing but contacted customer service and was fixed immediately.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
David L.
Internships Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"A great recruitment solution"

Kommentare: myInterview was great to work with and the results were better than what we had hoped for. I would highly recommend this software as it made the recruitment task much easier.

Vorteile: It's simple, responsive, intuitive and easy to navigate. The support team are very quick to solve issues and reply to questions.

Nachteile: More integration would be great, however, we had extremely particular requirements in terms of integration with other software which we solved with the myInterview team through a few workarounds, the team were great at troubleshooting and building the process we needed.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Lauren N.
Head of Community
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"myInterview makes life a lot easier!"

Vorteile: Using myInterview saves our team a LOT of time in being able to collect video information from users that can be useful to our team in helping leverage companies looking to market themselves within our community. Simple, intuitive, and a great resource!

Nachteile: No cons - everything is very straightforward.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
David O.
Senior Manager - Special Projects
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Big time saver!"

Kommentare: myInterview is simply outstanding for recruitment. The level of support provided by the company is second to none and we've also been impressed with how configurable the product is. It has allowed us to quickly and accurately identify quality talent that is appropriate for our business.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and has helped us to significantly shorten the recruitment process. The support provided by myInterview is always outstanding and responsive to my business' needs. My recruitment team has also found the sharing feature to be very useful. Our candidates have also commented how user-friendly the platform is to use.

Nachteile: It is difficult to answer this question because the product is so great. In addition, the company is very open and responsive to any feedback we've given.

Gustavs m. U.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2020

"Everything just works"

Kommentare: Everything is nice, good and working. Exactly as expected.

Vorteile: It is easy to implement on our platform; and the pricing for this feature was not over the roof.

Nachteile: Custom integration does not fully integrate with self-service option; so there is some linkage point missing.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2020
Josh B.
Sales Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2020

"MyInterview Review"

Kommentare: Very responsive team and great at providing insight on upcoming features

Vorteile: Helped save time
Good level of Support and branding
Easy and intuitive to use software
Good documentation

Nachteile: More advanced email templates would be good
Videos in the documentation of how-to's

von myInterview an 21.5.2020

Thanks Josh! We love feedback :) We've now implemented advanced email templates - please come take a look.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Jason G.
Partner
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2019

"Use for all my new hires"

Vorteile: Ease of use, quality and quantity of qualified candidates, minimum requirement of time from myself and my colleagues.

Nachteile: Would like integration with salesforce platform

Hiring Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Really easy to use"

Vorteile: Simple UI, easy to use, and great support if there's ever an issue.

Nachteile: No major hiccups so far, and I've been using it for 6 months.

Antoni K.
BDM
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Extremely happy with the results!"

Vorteile: Software is straight forward and very easy to use

Nachteile: small glitches, could expand some of the functionality

Lahaina D.
HR Administrator

"Review"

Kommentare: Very good, thank you!

Vorteile: Practical, easy to navigate and share with other managers.

Nachteile: Nothing so far.