Über Ignition

Practice Ignition ist eine leistungsstarke Möglichkeit, dein kundenorientiertes Geschäft zu verwalten. Vorschläge, Verträge, Abrechnung, Business Intelligence und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Ignition

The professionalism of final product. Ability to integrate testimonial videos.

It can be a bit tricky to navigate between invoices.

Bewertungen zu Ignition

Ignition hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ignition bereits verwendet?

Beth
Beth
Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Proposal Software Available!

Kommentare: It has been so easy to work with Practice Ignition, and anytime I can't figure out how to do something, our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really quick to help me! He even created a workflow map for our process which showed us what we needed to work on/could automate to help our business even more!

We initially switched to Practice Ignition because it had the ability to collect payments when clients signed proposals plus it could do the reoccurring billing for us at the same time instead of us having to set it all up in QB. Clients can update their own payment settings, an the proposal process is really easy. Recently, they made changes which allow us to present multiple options within one proposal, as well as do variable billing and it has made things even better! Their support and webinars are incredibly helpful and we are so glad we switched to them! They really understand what we need for proposals and the bulk creation through support will definitely be helpful when tax season comes!

The thing we liked the least was we couldn't send options within the same proposal like we did in our old proposal software, but that's changed now! I think the only other issue we really still have is the ability to collect international payments

Naomi
Bookkeeper in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Ignition - an important tool in my proposals and ongoing invoicing

Kommentare: It has been a gamechanger as far as preparing proposals and getting paid on time. I used to use a similar but cheaper product and it took a lot longer to prepare proposals and still meant I had to invoice customers directly. Ignition has absolutely made my life easier.

I love that I can send a proposal quickly and then my clients are invoiced and pay when invoices are due. it has reduced my chasing people to pay invoices and having to remember to send them which was always my issue.

If there was a way to get digital signatures that weren't part of the 'proposal' system that would be amazing. Also if there was a bit more personalisation of reporting so you could opt in to be notified when proposals were coming up for renewal etc

Andria
Andria
QuickBooks Trust ProAdvisor & Systems Engineer in Mexiko
Quelle: GetApp

Everything you need except that one FATAL FLAW

Kommentare: I have tested 100's or Accounting Practise Management Quoting & Re-Occurring Billing systems in my many years as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and found that of all of them, right now (August 2021), Practise Ignition has the most features you need as an Accountant to run a fully remote and automated firm. HOWEVER, that said, even with all these amazing features that are all in this one software (many are in others, but this one has the most), there is still one FATAL FLAW that (to date) they have not resolved. I do hope they resolve this soon because it is truly disappointing to not have this very basic feature in such a powerful system that has so many other incredible features to offer. No Refunds. That's gotta get fixed if this software is to be used in the Accounting Industry. There are workarounds for this, so for many people and companies, this may not be a deal-breaker for them. It's just that, this is not a cheap software so if you don't have the ability to REFUND your clients instantly when needed, that can really hurt client relationships. I hope that the Refund feature is resolved soon. Then this will be the best proposal and re-occurring payment processing system out there for our industry.

The best features include: -Ability to have your lead enter their own Credit Card or Bank Account information so it stays secure when they go to accept the proposal -Re-Occurring Monthly Payments with the ability to set a custom reoccurring date -Ability to add an On Acceptance and On Completion payment as custom dates along WITH a Monthly Re-occuring payment on one proposal -Full Integration with QuickBooks Online (creates customer, invoice, and payment transactions related to all accepted proposal sales so bookkeeping is done automatically for you each time) -When a clients credit card fails, Practise Ignition will email your client to notify them of the credit card failure and your client is given the opportunity and ability to update their payment information on file themselves, putting this risk back on the client and saving you and your practice from having to do any manual entry or additional accounting gymnastics -Ability to add videos to your Proposal and previously created brochures to add beauty & interactive content to your proposals. -Multiple Templates for Services, Proposals, Engagement Agreements etc. -Integration with Karbon for task creation based on items in the proposal

FATAL FLAW: NO REFUNDS & MONEY TAKES TOO LONG TO HIT BANK ACCOUNT (4 to 6 days) You can not give your client a Refund in Practise Ignition. That's right, NO REFUNDS. SO if you charge your client the wrong amount by mistake, or need to un-do an amount after they have canceled service, you can't push a button anywhere in this software to give your client a refund. You have to contact PI and ASK them if they will CONSIDER giving a refund to your client IF it is LESS than $2,000. If they approve, then they will process the refund about a week later. This is too slow, in my option. The workaround? They tell you that you should send a check, or use your bank or an outside system to send your client the refund. Which is MORE accounting work (the exact accounting work buying this software was supposed to solve), and since your client entered their own payment info, you don't have it to instantly give them $ back, so now there's more back and forth Correspondance and time-consuming effort needed that only takes seconds in all other comparable software out there. If the workaround is to use a different payment processor solution then one has to ask, "Why am I even using this one?". Now, if you have never given a refund in your life and you think it's so rare that this will happen that dealing with another merchant processor is worth for these one-off occasions, then by all means choose this software because it excels in more places than the competition. Just be warned.

Caroline
Director in UK

Move from GoProposal to Ignition

Kommentare: Ignition have supported our move a long time ago from a different proposal software and are quick to respond to any queries

Ignition allows us to send branded proposals to our clients and lay out all of their options to give them the choice of service levels after our proposal discussions with them. It is intuitive to use and is well presented enabling us to build out the proposa with the client present.

The inability to add pricing variations dependent on different metrics per service line.

Axel
Principal & Registered BAS Agent in Australien

Time Saver, Bill Collector and Helps You Maintain Comliance

Kommentare: Very happy and can recommend. I run a very small firm, so I originally thought the cost was prohibitive for my expected level of use. But the subscription is well worth it. I have used it more often than expected & for reasons I didn't initially envisage, and the time it has saved is well worth it's cost in relation to my time that has been freed up. Finally, as a small, newish firm, it has introduced a level of professionalism to client facing materials that was lacking with my earlier processes.

* Being able to collect client direct debit payment.* Being able to quickly draft a engagement agreement or authority document.* It's quite easy to use with a simple interface, and good customer client. This is excellent & very practical.

* They tried to change the pricing model (remove a discount) even though I was originally promised a particular discount in perpetuity. It must be noted though that when I made a point of this, they were understanding and happy to honour the original discount promise.* Some features were still lacking, e.g. the ability to change pricing without have to re-do the whole process. But again, it should be noted, I think this has been updated and now rolled out (although I haven't used it yet).

Antwort von Ignition

letztes Jahr

Thanks Axel for your kind review. You do now have the ability to edit active services in the proposal editor and send notification to your clients. You can get info on that, and all of Ignition's latest updates here: https://www.ignitionapp.com/whats-new

Kate
Business App Advisor in Neuseeland

PI for App Advisory Services

Kommentare: The team at PI are really helpful, from our initial conversations with them, to onboarding and set up, right through to our firm-wide roll out. They are quick to response to emails and jump on Zoom calls as and when needed. The software itself is easy to use and the UI is intuitive. Its been a learning curve for us around setting up our service library but the team have been on hand to give direction throughout. We're now starting to look at the added extras like webconnectors, videos and expending our service library to include traditional compliance services too.

This software has helped streamline our service offerings for app advisory service, helped our outline exactly what is involved or included in the scope, and more importantly what isn't. We've had great feedback from our customers when receiving proposals, and we can now create and send proposal in minutes whereas it used to take an hour or more to draft emails explaining it all. The speed of response from clients is amazing, and the turnaround from offering a service to acceptance and deployment of a job is a game changer for us.

There has been some internal resistance to using the software as accountants like to rely on the old methods of sending out paper forms to get signed off. However, it the app advisory space, we were able to use this to our advantage and get some real traction with the product before starting to roll it out across the more traditional areas of the business.

Quelle: GetApp

Slow to disburse payments, must check billings are processed, professional interface

Kommentare: My biggest pain point is why they hold onto your money for so long before releasing it. If not for the good reviews, I would be nervous to use them for payments. I asked a customer to provide a payment via ACH so that I can get it quickly, it was debited from their account the day of and I have yet to receive my money on day 8 (business day 6). The software is indicating an estimated disbursement on day 9, so that means you may not receive the money into your account until day 10 or 11. In my opinion, this is excessive for an ACH payment and makes me concerned about their ability to manage cash. I have another payment via credit card that was pushed back an additional day and we're on day 7 and I have yet to receive it. If you are tight on managing cash, ask the customer to mail you a check or use QuickBooks for the invoice, you will get your money much faster. There were instances during tax season where I setup a proposal to collect a deposit at proposal acceptance and when it was time to close out the account, it was never charged, so you should double check your invoices. Once you get used to using the product, it is nice to have for proposal management and has an effective dashboard and ease of use to follow up with customers. I have yet to have a dispute from a customer about the contract, so their templates are excellent. The customer names don't integrate well with ProConnect and double your customers, which can be quite annoying.

Professional interface for customers, ease of signing proposals and entering payment details for automatic processing. Dashboard for revenue and proposal management.

Slow to process payments even ACH payments can take 7 business days. I have found that on several occasions that customer tax return deposits were not processed even though it was setup to pay at acceptance. Expensive monthly fee for small firms.

Stuart
Director in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software changed my life

Kommentare: Amazing - support team are great, I was set up and they even did some graphic design on our brochure.. ten minutes in I felt supported and knew it was the right decision!

The ability to look and feel like a big professional outfit even when you are a small firm. Our proposals look just as good as any prepared by the mid tier. The automatic billing and collections plus engagement letters and proposals literally save me hours on hours of work!!

The last piece for me is the direct debits in NZ - other than that it's perfect!!

Savannah
Virtual Office Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our ONE platform for proposals, invoicing, and AR!

Kommentare: Coming from a different field, and needing to learn how to manage proposals/invoicing/payment collection quickly, Ignition has been incredible. We started around March of 2021 and have been extremely happy with the ease of proposal creation + sending (clear PDF versions, automatic reminders to prospect, visibility into when a prospect has viewed the proposal, multiple templating options and clear platform design), invoicing (I set up invoices to automatically run during the month and don't have to worry about collection unless I get an email that payment failed!), and payment collection. Ignition sends helpful emails like credit card expirations and payment failures! I really appreciate how I can utilize the different updates and changes they make to the platform, but I don't have to take courses to understand how to use Ignition! My concerns are promptly addressed, and meeting quarterly with our Key Account Manager has helped us tremendously!

All of the features on one platform; integrates with Quickbooks

Sometimes the site VERY TEMPORARILY (1-5 minutes, every six months or so, has been my experience) unavailable! The pro is that the improvements have been awesome!

Faruk
Accountant in Türkei
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping compliant and integrations!

Kommentare: Customer service and help is amazing. Instant replies and support.

The integrations with Karbon and Xero.When a proposal is signed Ignition intelligently creates the predetermined job and contact in Karbon. This allows for a seamless experience and job management. Having engagement letters and the ability to manage payments are also very important and useful.

We would love to be able to automatically on charge bank and card processing charges without having to include this in our proposal. More integrations (without zapier) to software like hubspot. Also an improved integration with Karbon (where we can sync contacts and jobs without having the proposal being accepted).

Client Relationship Manager in USA

I absolutely love Practice Ignition

Kommentare: Practice Ignition has made engaging with our clients a seamless process. We deal with a large volume of clients and with how easy and efficient the systems are, we are able to quickly send proposals, collect payment with virtually no administrative burden, and have great reporting around every step of the process. I can not recommend this product enough, it is truly one of my favorite programs that we work with inside of our firm and the the support team is just as great to work with! Thank you so much!!

- Fast - Intuitive - Option to collect payment in order to sign - Low amount of admin needed - Amazing support team, fast turn around - Scalable - Open to feedback, they actually listen!!

I legitimately do not have a single con that I would give. the only thing even close would be there is not currently a way to display a discount for a service item directly from the standard cost of the service. This is something that I have left feedback on and is already slated to be adjusted in a future update. to my previous point, they actually listen to feedback which is amazing.

Wes

AR Automated

Kommentare: First class experience with the whole PI team and the PI software. As mentioned above, it is a game changer for us.

We have been using Practice Ignition for over three years now. its a no-brainer and a game changer. Having my AR 100% automated has saved us a lot of time performing AR/Collection tasks. It also greatly helps with our cash flow as it auto charges each client each month at the begging of the billing period as opposed to the end. PI is easy to use and does it all.

It does take 5-7 business days to receive the deposit, but I believe this is beyond the control of PI.

Danii
Team Leader of Accounting Services in Australien

Ignition Review

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Ignition has been extremely positive and well received. It has streamlined our internal workflow, onboarding and engagement processes to facilitate better delivery of value services to our clients.

Client engagement process together with workflow integration with our practice management system is seamless and efficient. The client user experience has been positive and the automatic fee collection is a convenient and welcomed feature.

Reporting functions are very basic. Limited capacity to easily and readily identify which proposals require manual invoicing - "On Completion".

Practice Ignition Review

Kommentare: It’s been pleasant. This product came highly recommended by other accountants, so we gave it a shot. Again, from the client side, it’s nice to have them sign one agreement for multiple contracts. The dashboard is great, and the automated reminders really save our staff time following up on contracts that go out. If they could provide more than 1 template option, we’d have scored higher.

We moved to Practice Ignition after using a few other contract management platforms, because we felt it offered a better experience for our clients. It does in offering one signature for multiple contract types (tax, consulting services, implementation services, etc). It is superior to other platforms from that standpoint. We also felt the co-branding was better. Also, greatly appreciate the automated reminders.

By far & the reason I did not score higher, was the fact that we are limited to one template when sending contracts. We send new engagement agreements and renewal letters via Practice Ignition, but the template that accompanies each agreement can not be customized. The email template we send to new clients needs to be different than the email template sent to renewal clients, but I have been told it can’t be changed. This does not allow for a productive workflow.

Travis
Accountant in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great website for creating client engagements

Kommentare: Practice ignition save us heaps of time and this means we get to spend more time on value add work rather than chasing bills.

Practice Ignition has helped get a lot of our clients onto fixed fee payment plans this means we don't have to chase bills and its all easy to manage in one place.

It can be a bit confusing to get set up. I highly recommend using their tutorial videos to get an idea of what the software is capable of.

Karen
Executive Assistant in Ecuador

Create a Proposal - And forget about it. Practice Ignition Thinks for you

Kommentare: We set up all of our billing through Practice Ignition. Clients need to put in their credit card details or banking details before they can accept/agree to a proposal. This means one less thing we need to do - chase payment from our client. The only time we need to do this is if a payment is not able to be collected.
Overall, a very simple, brilliant program to use. I love the HelpDesk as they are generally very quick to respond to our queries, no matter how trivial.
Setting up a proposal for my Manager to review prior to it being sent is a brilliant little feature also. I recommend trying this for yourself.

Where to start. From setting up templates for future use, to sending reminder emails of when the proposals are signed, due for expiration, weekly review, to quick turnaround times from the help desk - what's not to like?

Not to be negative on a great product, but if you're looking for an invoice, you need to open each proposal for the client in the proposals list to be able to access the invoice tab, to search through each invoice to find the one you need. On the upside, as soon as the invoice is raised it sent to Xero which is time saving plus!

Simon
MD in Neuseeland
Vorstandsbüro, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: Epic.

Scalability. Ease of use. The elegance of the front-end presentation

Accounting Focus... we're a digital agency so that bit doesn't have relevance. But negligible.

Katy
Accounting Support Officer in Australien

Amazing and Easy to Use Software

Kommentare: We have been using it for around 2 years now and it has made giving life so much easier! Sending and giving quotes to clients as well as detailed description of all of our services has made it so much smoother.

Definitely the ability to make payment/conditions around when clients pay. It makes it very flexible. It is also quite easy to use, in particular the classic PI.

I haven't had much training with the New Proposal Editor but it is quite a lot to look at.

Laura
CEO in USA

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: The overall experience with Practice Ignition is excellent. The setup process improved our sales process.
This solution gets us out of email and portals with passwords. It does the heavy lifting for an important moment in the sales process. And it looks great doing it!

This app is the perfect tool once you've determined what service plan is right for your prospect. We use another tool for needs assessment and pricing. Practice Ignition seals the deal. What I like most about Practice Ignition are its robust features. It's a great experience for the prospect and designed for them to receive a proposal via web or mobile. Payment solution is built in. Integration to QuickBooks & Zapier lets you plug this into your tech stack to record revenue, payment and then zap the new order to your workflow management tool for onboarding & service delivery. The templates and service descriptions let you customize to your liking. The support center is more than helpful; it taught me how to create a better sales experience. The dashboard gives you a bird's eye view so you can follow through on closings.

I cannot think of one thing that we do not like about this software. I especially appreciate that it does not clutter its mission with a lot of other data. It does its job and it does it well.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST Payment Processor / Engagement software

Kommentare: Great and their customer service is excellent.

It's saved me a ton of money in two instances where a client tried to back out of paying for work that was already in process or completed. I have an accounting firm with larger clients. I have the software set up to only accept ACH, which gives me more control over refunds / charge backs. I love that it has everything together: the engagement letter, the scope of work and the payment all in one.

The user design is just ok. It's not bad but there's a lot of manual data entry in the beginning.

Mitchell
Director in Australien

Kaizen Business Adsvisory Review

Kommentare: Hands down one of the best subscriptions in the accoutning nindustry

Automation into Xero, and automated recurring invoices

Time it takes for fgunds to clear into business account

Luke
Partner in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practice Ignition

Easy to use, reasonably priced, makes accepting payments easy.

Don't have any issues with the product - could be more integrations.

Brett

Pleasant setup and support. Wonderfully streamlined practice!

Kommentare: This software saves me time on administrative work and provides my clients with a clean, nice looking proposal and limits the number of login accounts they would need.

This software will standardize your proposals and engagement letters. I don't like having my stuff spread across multiple platforms and this does a great job at consolidating many of my tasks to one solution. I can create general "jobs" that I would do for a client and enter my engagement letters separately. Using software specific tags, I can customize the engagement letter and work to be done to each client without having to use the find/replace feature in Word. They will sync my accepted proposals into accounting software and collect payment (they use Stripe). I can set up reoccurring/ monthly agreements or one-off. Very happy I found this and wish I had found it sooner than I did.

It would be nice to change the display settings of my services I offer and templates I've created. Having the ability to only view services of a certain type would help when setting up the system as well as when I'm searching for the correct service to add to a client's proposal.

Claire
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ignition is an essential technology for our practice

Automatic payment collection, easy to use, multi-functional (can do more than just send engagement letter proposals).

Can't modify the initial message client receives. Client sees 'Company X has sent you a proposal'. As Ignition can be used for more than just proposals (i.e. BAS authorities), it would be good to change this message.You also can't edit an invoice after it is issued from Ignition. Ignition will only be able to collect payment based on the original invoiced amount.

Sam
Sam
Owner in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Awesome customer support - but a pretty high price point!

Kommentare: In my trial I felt it was a powerful, easy to use system. Unfortunately, the high price put me off moving my proposal/quote management system over to PI. Perhaps in the future once my business is larger, but not at this stage.

I Like that PI streamlines the entire proposal making process meaning that I can easily and quickly send out proposals to clients. Also, the digital signature ability makes signing documents super simple. Also, I'd like to give a special mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the PI service rep who reached out to me at the very beginning. He was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable and he helped me out with all the questions I had.

I felt the entry price point was a bit high. At 75 USD a month, I didn't feel like the additional functionality was worth the extra price. Especially for a small business owner like myself. PI's closest competitor - Hubspot offers more or less the same functionality at $40 a month for their Sales Hub package. I feel that the if the price point was lower or if they had a lower entry package I would have gladly signed on with PI.