Filtern nach:

Über Practice Ignition

Practice Ignition ist eine leistungsstarke Möglichkeit, dein kundenorientiertes Geschäft zu verwalten. Vorschläge, Verträge, Abrechnung, Business Intelligence und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Practice Ignition

Beth S.
Beth S.
Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Proposal Software Available!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been so easy to work with Practice Ignition, and anytime I can't figure out how to do something, our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really quick to help me! He even created a workflow map for our process which showed us what we needed to work on/could automate to help our business even more!

We initially switched to Practice Ignition because it had the ability to collect payments when clients signed proposals plus it could do the reoccurring billing for us at the same time instead of us having to set it all up in QB. Clients can update their own payment settings, an the proposal process is really easy. Recently, they made changes which allow us to present multiple options within one proposal, as well as do variable billing and it has made things even better! Their support and webinars are incredibly helpful and we are so glad we switched to them! They really understand what we need for proposals and the bulk creation through support will definitely be helpful when tax season comes!

The thing we liked the least was we couldn't send options within the same proposal like we did in our old proposal software, but that's changed now! I think the only other issue we really still have is the ability to collect international payments

Kate G.
Business App Advisor in Neuseeland

PI for App Advisory Services

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team at PI are really helpful, from our initial conversations with them, to onboarding and set up, right through to our firm-wide roll out. They are quick to response to emails and jump on Zoom calls as and when needed. The software itself is easy to use and the UI is intuitive. Its been a learning curve for us around setting up our service library but the team have been on hand to give direction throughout. We're now starting to look at the added extras like webconnectors, videos and expending our service library to include traditional compliance services too.

This software has helped streamline our service offerings for app advisory service, helped our outline exactly what is involved or included in the scope, and more importantly what isn't. We've had great feedback from our customers when receiving proposals, and we can now create and send proposal in minutes whereas it used to take an hour or more to draft emails explaining it all. The speed of response from clients is amazing, and the turnaround from offering a service to acceptance and deployment of a job is a game changer for us.

There has been some internal resistance to using the software as accountants like to rely on the old methods of sending out paper forms to get signed off. However, it the app advisory space, we were able to use this to our advantage and get some real traction with the product before starting to roll it out across the more traditional areas of the business.

Andria R.
Andria R.
QuickBooks Trust ProAdvisor & Systems Engineer in Mexiko
Quelle: GetApp

Everything you need except that one FATAL FLAW

Kommentare: I have tested 100's or Accounting Practise Management Quoting & Re-Occurring Billing systems in my many years as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and found that of all of them, right now (August 2021), Practise Ignition has the most features you need as an Accountant to run a fully remote and automated firm. HOWEVER, that said, even with all these amazing features that are all in this one software (many are in others, but this one has the most), there is still one FATAL FLAW that (to date) they have not resolved. I do hope they resolve this soon because it is truly disappointing to not have this very basic feature in such a powerful system that has so many other incredible features to offer. No Refunds. That's gotta get fixed if this software is to be used in the Accounting Industry. There are workarounds for this, so for many people and companies, this may not be a deal-breaker for them. It's just that, this is not a cheap software so if you don't have the ability to REFUND your clients instantly when needed, that can really hurt client relationships. I hope that the Refund feature is resolved soon. Then this will be the best proposal and re-occurring payment processing system out there for our industry.

The best features include: -Ability to have your lead enter their own Credit Card or Bank Account information so it stays secure when they go to accept the proposal -Re-Occurring Monthly Payments with the ability to set a custom reoccurring date -Ability to add an On Acceptance and On Completion payment as custom dates along WITH a Monthly Re-occuring payment on one proposal -Full Integration with QuickBooks Online (creates customer, invoice, and payment transactions related to all accepted proposal sales so bookkeeping is done automatically for you each time) -When a clients credit card fails, Practise Ignition will email your client to notify them of the credit card failure and your client is given the opportunity and ability to update their payment information on file themselves, putting this risk back on the client and saving you and your practice from having to do any manual entry or additional accounting gymnastics -Ability to add videos to your Proposal and previously created brochures to add beauty & interactive content to your proposals. -Multiple Templates for Services, Proposals, Engagement Agreements etc. -Integration with Karbon for task creation based on items in the proposal

FATAL FLAW: NO REFUNDS & MONEY TAKES TOO LONG TO HIT BANK ACCOUNT (4 to 6 days) You can not give your client a Refund in Practise Ignition. That's right, NO REFUNDS. SO if you charge your client the wrong amount by mistake, or need to un-do an amount after they have canceled service, you can't push a button anywhere in this software to give your client a refund. You have to contact PI and ASK them if they will CONSIDER giving a refund to your client IF it is LESS than $2,000. If they approve, then they will process the refund about a week later. This is too slow, in my option. The workaround? They tell you that you should send a check, or use your bank or an outside system to send your client the refund. Which is MORE accounting work (the exact accounting work buying this software was supposed to solve), and since your client entered their own payment info, you don't have it to instantly give them $ back, so now there's more back and forth Correspondance and time-consuming effort needed that only takes seconds in all other comparable software out there. If the workaround is to use a different payment processor solution then one has to ask, "Why am I even using this one?". Now, if you have never given a refund in your life and you think it's so rare that this will happen that dealing with another merchant processor is worth for these one-off occasions, then by all means choose this software because it excels in more places than the competition. Just be warned.

Deborah E.
President in USA

We Love PI!

Kommentare: We love Practice Ignition it has been the platform we have built our business growth on for the past 4 years since implementation. We have grown 10% per year since then; and the fact that everything is streamlined from proposal to billing to collections to accounting in our QB company file has been a game changer. We are spending far less time doing administrative tasks and our accounts receivable has gone from over $80K per month to less than $20K at any given time. I would highly recommend this app to any practice that is looking to grow and sreamline!
Five Stars! We love PI!

The ease of use and the interface to the client. Getting paid right away for our services and integrating into our firm's QBO so that we can easily track our clients' billing. The training and support offered are very valuable.

We would like to be able to issue refunds to our customers using PI but thus far we are not able to. Also we would like to build in a surcharge for credit card payments but that is not an option.

Stuart R.
Director in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software changed my life

Kommentare: Amazing - support team are great, I was set up and they even did some graphic design on our brochure.. ten minutes in I felt supported and knew it was the right decision!

The ability to look and feel like a big professional outfit even when you are a small firm. Our proposals look just as good as any prepared by the mid tier. The automatic billing and collections plus engagement letters and proposals literally save me hours on hours of work!!

The last piece for me is the direct debits in NZ - other than that it's perfect!!

Alister S.
Director in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best proposal software for technology-driven accountants

It is very user-friendly and works amazingly within the Xero ecosystem. Our entire team uses it daily and pairing it with Loom videos it really brings a WOW-factor to our clients. Our Onboarding close rate definitely increased significantly!

It’s not a full fletched CRM like Insightly or Hubspot of course but can’t complain for the subscription price. More reporting around leads tracking and product type sale % will be awesome to have.

Olly E.
Director in UK

my review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Truly fantastic customer support and onboarding support. they have gone way over above and beyond to get us up and running

Deals with onboarding compliance like letter of engagement and taking payment option

no complex billing scheduling (coming soon)

Donna J.
Senior Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Practice Ignition is a Game Changer

Kommentare: This product has a lot of functionality but the engagement letter process gets an A+. It provides a very professional and polished presentation for our clients. It is also easy to use and implement.

Practice Ignition delivers a professional, eye catching engagement letter quickly and efficiently. The support team goes out of their way to ensure a successful implementation and the product is easy to use.

One drawback is that the support team is located in Australia which poses some timing challenges.

Tom P.
Tom P.
Business Advisor in
Quelle: GetApp

Practice Ignition - Review

Kommentare: Great product for Accountants and Bookkeepers looking to move to a package / upfront billing model. Particularly good for our firm, as it integrates into our client database, and deploys our job flow once a proposal has been accepted. It also has website connector, so we can sell our services on our website, and initiate the on boarding process from there. Provides analytics and internal notes which is also really helpful. Additional reporting would be nice.

All in one solution. Client engagement documents, jobflow deployment, billing.

Can take a while to get your head around.

Mitchell N.
Director in Australien

Kaizen Business Adsvisory Review

Kommentare: Hands down one of the best subscriptions in the accoutning nindustry

Automation into Xero, and automated recurring invoices

Time it takes for fgunds to clear into business account

Chris I.
Client Relationship Manager in USA

I absolutely love Practice Ignition

Kommentare: Practice Ignition has made engaging with our clients a seamless process. We deal with a large volume of clients and with how easy and efficient the systems are, we are able to quickly send proposals, collect payment with virtually no administrative burden, and have great reporting around every step of the process. I can not recommend this product enough, it is truly one of my favorite programs that we work with inside of our firm and the the support team is just as great to work with! Thank you so much!!

- Fast - Intuitive - Option to collect payment in order to sign - Low amount of admin needed - Amazing support team, fast turn around - Scalable - Open to feedback, they actually listen!!

I legitimately do not have a single con that I would give. the only thing even close would be there is not currently a way to display a discount for a service item directly from the standard cost of the service. This is something that I have left feedback on and is already slated to be adjusted in a future update. to my previous point, they actually listen to feedback which is amazing.

Diane D.
MD in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PI has been a game changer for our business in a period of growth

Kommentare: We were spending a lot of time on engagements, especially as a growing practice. We also were making mistakes (as using word) and PI has proved invaluable. We started using it in 2017 and would highly recommend to businesses who need to engage clients / send terms of business etc.
We link with XPM and Xero, and I think we need to iron out a few issues (mostly XPM related!), but could not be without it. What used to take a few hours and not look great, now takes 5 minutes and creates a great first impression. We attach our brochure and kick of the process of engagement / job set up / invoicing etc.
Also better control over changes in terms etc - just one place to keep up to date.

A one stop shop for a great looking engagement letter that links to our job management system, creating the jobs and importing the client info.

I look forward to more features being added with the integration with XPM, so recurring dates can be more flexible, budgets imported against jobs. But I am confident this is advancing all the time which is great.

Will M.
Will M.
Co-Founder in Neuseeland

Practice Ignition is makes service proposals with complex billing arrangements simple and easy.

The three main things I like the most about Practice Ignition are: 1. It's ability to handle complex billing arrangements in a proposal. It is the only platform I have come across that can easily manage up front fees, with recurring billing for a fixed period, and display this easily on a proposal. 2. I love the fact that you can set the proposal to require a credit card or bank details before it is accepted. Practice Ignition then collects the funds for you. One of the most difficult parts of running a service business is getting paid, but with Practice Ignition it takes that all away because the upfront fee is billed on acceptance, then the recurring billable amount is billed as set out in the proposal. It couldn't be easier. 3. The integration Practice Ignition has with Xero and WorkflowMax (XPM) is incredible. Once a proposal is accepted, it creates the job in WorkflowMax based on the job templates you have setup in WorkflowMax, and creates the invoices in Xero. It literally takes all the administration out of running a professional services company.

There are a few features I would like to see Practice Ignition develop, but after speaking with them they are going to push it right up the priority list as they agree. These features are: 1. The ability to create a recurring rate on recurring jobs 2. The ability to set a due date on a job - at the moment this is picked up from the contract end date. My understanding is this will be sorted soon, so by the time you read this it may be sorted!

Wes H.

AR Automated

Kommentare: First class experience with the whole PI team and the PI software. As mentioned above, it is a game changer for us.

We have been using Practice Ignition for over three years now. its a no-brainer and a game changer. Having my AR 100% automated has saved us a lot of time performing AR/Collection tasks. It also greatly helps with our cash flow as it auto charges each client each month at the begging of the billing period as opposed to the end. PI is easy to use and does it all.

It does take 5-7 business days to receive the deposit, but I believe this is beyond the control of PI.

Director, Strategy, Planning & Operations, Global Air Marketplace Product Management in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for ready-made proposal templates.

Kommentare: For me, Practice Ignition is really good software and has helped me a lot in uplifting my business and it has proved as a game-changer for me with its extraordinary features. By using its readymade proposal templates I have managed to save a lot of time thus giving it to my clients and I have seen a customer engagement prompt and simple too with practice ignition. Also by its automatic payment, we don’t have to bother our customers every month.

I have seen it as a really good and helpful software that has eased my work as it has combined different objectives and tasks and provided them to me on a single platform thus making work more efficient and less time taking. I must admire its ability of Direct debit collection and invoices in soft. It has transformed the power of a single click as I can now send a large engagement with just a single click. It is structured and well organized and with it, I am not able to keep track of proposals which has helped me in modifying my relation with my clients thus resulting in client satisfaction.

The switching option between different templates is also missing in it and also a single proposal sent with a single option bothers me as I think there should be an option of multiple options in single.

Tricia O.

Absolutely love PI

Kommentare: Practice Ignition has been a game changer for us from the moment I pulled the trigger on it. It revolutionized our process for creating proposals, is an enormous time saver and it creates a process that is standardized and consistently the awesome experience we want our clients to have. We close more engagements and at better fees than ever before. I can't say enough about how it changed my firm and put us on the path to the firm I really want. It was the start of all the progressive ideas we have put into place because it gave me the space and the revenues to recreate my firm. The team at PI can't be beat. I am seriously crushing on all of them.😍🎉👏👍

It automates the preparation of proposals, it makes them look professional, it allows us to be paid sooner, the team at practice ignition is absolutely incredible.

Billing clients on an alternative schedule then monthly or quarterly was difficult but they have fixed that problem.

Meredith N.
Practice Manager in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Practice Ignition - a life saver!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First class from the very beginning. Could not be more helpful and regularly touch base to make sure all okay and using the software to its full capacity.

Easy to use software with little tuition required. Set up and off and running sending proposals in no time. Lots of support assistance available with fast response times to queries. It has been a game changer in our company, saving so much time with client proposals and improving our internal efficiencies.

Would like to be able to add more notes to a client proposal after it is signed. eg. reminders or comments about the proposal or the client.

Client Experience Manager in USA

Practice Ignition Review

Kommentare: It’s been pleasant. This product came highly recommended by other accountants, so we gave it a shot. Again, from the client side, it’s nice to have them sign one agreement for multiple contracts. The dashboard is great, and the automated reminders really save our staff time following up on contracts that go out. If they could provide more than 1 template option, we’d have scored higher.

We moved to Practice Ignition after using a few other contract management platforms, because we felt it offered a better experience for our clients. It does in offering one signature for multiple contract types (tax, consulting services, implementation services, etc). It is superior to other platforms from that standpoint. We also felt the co-branding was better. Also, greatly appreciate the automated reminders.

By far & the reason I did not score higher, was the fact that we are limited to one template when sending contracts. We send new engagement agreements and renewal letters via Practice Ignition, but the template that accompanies each agreement can not be customized. The email template we send to new clients needs to be different than the email template sent to renewal clients, but I have been told it can’t be changed. This does not allow for a productive workflow.

Practice Manager in UK
Buchhaltung

Fantastic proposal software which streamlines our business development and sales funnel.

Kommentare: I love this software. We no longer have to deal with sending quotes out, then waiting for a 'yes' then send out an engagement letter and wait for that to be signed and returned (which would mean the customer printing then scanning back to us) all before we start work and then start billing. Now we can send one form online that converts to an engagement letter once signed (electronically) and we're away. It can also be updated an changed around so easily with a full audit trail behind it.

The software enriches the perception of our brand and instils a modern and progressive view of our business in the minds of our prospects. Allows us to avoid 'scope-creep' by ensuring that we do not provide more than what we have agreed to without earning more for doing so.

The reporting function of this software could be improved. High-level analytics are good but drilling down into some metrics would save time with spreadsheets.

Lazarus K.
Director in Südafrika

Tracking categories

I love that: 1. You can attach a business profile with your proposal 2. Show a breakdown of your services and give a brief description of each. This really adds value 3. Set up reminders for clients to accept proposal 4. Send invoices directly to Xero once a proposal is accepted 5. With the help of Zapier, send work flows to Asana

The challenge is that the invoices sent to Xero are sent without their tracking categories. One has to manually update these invoices for tracking categories. A feature that send these invoices with tracking categories would be great.

Travis K.
Accountant in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great website for creating client engagements

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Practice ignition save us heaps of time and this means we get to spend more time on value add work rather than chasing bills.

Practice Ignition has helped get a lot of our clients onto fixed fee payment plans this means we don't have to chase bills and its all easy to manage in one place.

It can be a bit confusing to get set up. I highly recommend using their tutorial videos to get an idea of what the software is capable of.

Karen G.
Executive Assistant in Ecuador

Create a Proposal - And forget about it. Practice Ignition Thinks for you

Kommentare: We set up all of our billing through Practice Ignition. Clients need to put in their credit card details or banking details before they can accept/agree to a proposal. This means one less thing we need to do - chase payment from our client. The only time we need to do this is if a payment is not able to be collected.
Overall, a very simple, brilliant program to use. I love the HelpDesk as they are generally very quick to respond to our queries, no matter how trivial.
Setting up a proposal for my Manager to review prior to it being sent is a brilliant little feature also. I recommend trying this for yourself.

Where to start. From setting up templates for future use, to sending reminder emails of when the proposals are signed, due for expiration, weekly review, to quick turnaround times from the help desk - what's not to like?

Not to be negative on a great product, but if you're looking for an invoice, you need to open each proposal for the client in the proposals list to be able to access the invoice tab, to search through each invoice to find the one you need. On the upside, as soon as the invoice is raised it sent to Xero which is time saving plus!

Benjamin D.
Practice Director in UK

Practice Ignition

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good.

Easy/intuitive to use and well priced. Much more organised than paper engagements.

Has a few bugs from time to time which prevent it doing what you want it to. Search function not that intelligent, could do with more reporting/data analysis/Excel export functionality. Could also do with the ability to attach more than 1 PDF.

Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Senior Accountant in Australien

A great product

Kommentare: It has allowed us to move from the more traditional time billing system to a fixed fee program that clients seem to really like. One day we won't need timesheets and this will help us get there!

I love this program for ease of use. it does what it needs to. I can set quotes to be sent out and when they are accepted they fill in bank details to do direct debit. I don't need to do anything else. I love the new update for recurring billing so I don't have to send out new annual fee quotes if we agree that the same price is still relevant.

I possibly don't use it to its full capacity as when we started using it the software was very basic but the new updates are making it a bit better. I don't have much negative to say.

Simon P.
MD in Neuseeland
Vorstandsbüro, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: Epic.

Scalability. Ease of use. The elegance of the front-end presentation

Accounting Focus... we're a digital agency so that bit doesn't have relevance. But negligible.