Über Ignition

Practice Ignition ist eine leistungsstarke Möglichkeit, dein kundenorientiertes Geschäft zu verwalten. Vorschläge, Verträge, Abrechnung, Business Intelligence und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Ignition

The professionalism of final product. Ability to integrate testimonial videos.

It can be a bit tricky to navigate between invoices.

Bewertungen zu Ignition

Ignition hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ignition bereits verwendet?

Beth
Beth
Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Proposal Software Available!

Kommentare: It has been so easy to work with Practice Ignition, and anytime I can't figure out how to do something, our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really quick to help me! He even created a workflow map for our process which showed us what we needed to work on/could automate to help our business even more!

We initially switched to Practice Ignition because it had the ability to collect payments when clients signed proposals plus it could do the reoccurring billing for us at the same time instead of us having to set it all up in QB. Clients can update their own payment settings, an the proposal process is really easy. Recently, they made changes which allow us to present multiple options within one proposal, as well as do variable billing and it has made things even better! Their support and webinars are incredibly helpful and we are so glad we switched to them! They really understand what we need for proposals and the bulk creation through support will definitely be helpful when tax season comes!

The thing we liked the least was we couldn't send options within the same proposal like we did in our old proposal software, but that's changed now! I think the only other issue we really still have is the ability to collect international payments

Naomi
Bookkeeper in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Ignition - an important tool in my proposals and ongoing invoicing

Kommentare: It has been a gamechanger as far as preparing proposals and getting paid on time. I used to use a similar but cheaper product and it took a lot longer to prepare proposals and still meant I had to invoice customers directly. Ignition has absolutely made my life easier.

I love that I can send a proposal quickly and then my clients are invoiced and pay when invoices are due. it has reduced my chasing people to pay invoices and having to remember to send them which was always my issue.

If there was a way to get digital signatures that weren't part of the 'proposal' system that would be amazing. Also if there was a bit more personalisation of reporting so you could opt in to be notified when proposals were coming up for renewal etc

Veronica
Operations Manager in Kanada

An accountinf firm must

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic and the support team is stellar.

Versatility is key. We can send proposals for project bookkeeping and tax, monthly subscription bookkeeping, one offs for tax or specialty requests. We can edit the library of services and what each service entails. We can also customize our terms depending on the client.

I would prefer users did not have the ability to view all engagements. For general users I would like them to see only l what they have sent.

Andria
Andria
QuickBooks Trust ProAdvisor & Systems Engineer in Mexiko
Quelle: GetApp

Everything you need except that one FATAL FLAW

Kommentare: I have tested 100's or Accounting Practise Management Quoting & Re-Occurring Billing systems in my many years as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and found that of all of them, right now (August 2021), Practise Ignition has the most features you need as an Accountant to run a fully remote and automated firm. HOWEVER, that said, even with all these amazing features that are all in this one software (many are in others, but this one has the most), there is still one FATAL FLAW that (to date) they have not resolved. I do hope they resolve this soon because it is truly disappointing to not have this very basic feature in such a powerful system that has so many other incredible features to offer. No Refunds. That's gotta get fixed if this software is to be used in the Accounting Industry. There are workarounds for this, so for many people and companies, this may not be a deal-breaker for them. It's just that, this is not a cheap software so if you don't have the ability to REFUND your clients instantly when needed, that can really hurt client relationships. I hope that the Refund feature is resolved soon. Then this will be the best proposal and re-occurring payment processing system out there for our industry.

The best features include: -Ability to have your lead enter their own Credit Card or Bank Account information so it stays secure when they go to accept the proposal -Re-Occurring Monthly Payments with the ability to set a custom reoccurring date -Ability to add an On Acceptance and On Completion payment as custom dates along WITH a Monthly Re-occuring payment on one proposal -Full Integration with QuickBooks Online (creates customer, invoice, and payment transactions related to all accepted proposal sales so bookkeeping is done automatically for you each time) -When a clients credit card fails, Practise Ignition will email your client to notify them of the credit card failure and your client is given the opportunity and ability to update their payment information on file themselves, putting this risk back on the client and saving you and your practice from having to do any manual entry or additional accounting gymnastics -Ability to add videos to your Proposal and previously created brochures to add beauty & interactive content to your proposals. -Multiple Templates for Services, Proposals, Engagement Agreements etc. -Integration with Karbon for task creation based on items in the proposal

FATAL FLAW: NO REFUNDS & MONEY TAKES TOO LONG TO HIT BANK ACCOUNT (4 to 6 days) You can not give your client a Refund in Practise Ignition. That's right, NO REFUNDS. SO if you charge your client the wrong amount by mistake, or need to un-do an amount after they have canceled service, you can't push a button anywhere in this software to give your client a refund. You have to contact PI and ASK them if they will CONSIDER giving a refund to your client IF it is LESS than $2,000. If they approve, then they will process the refund about a week later. This is too slow, in my option. The workaround? They tell you that you should send a check, or use your bank or an outside system to send your client the refund. Which is MORE accounting work (the exact accounting work buying this software was supposed to solve), and since your client entered their own payment info, you don't have it to instantly give them $ back, so now there's more back and forth Correspondance and time-consuming effort needed that only takes seconds in all other comparable software out there. If the workaround is to use a different payment processor solution then one has to ask, "Why am I even using this one?". Now, if you have never given a refund in your life and you think it's so rare that this will happen that dealing with another merchant processor is worth for these one-off occasions, then by all means choose this software because it excels in more places than the competition. Just be warned.

Ian
Founder in USA

This app replaced 3!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Ignition has been great for selling to clients, getting paid, and managing my sales funnel.

When I switched to Ignition I was able to replace about three other pieces of software that used. From quotes to contracts to payment and more. Ignition is a great way to present your services, an easy way to get paid, and an efficient way to management your income.

The switch from the old or original proposals to the new ones was a bit rocky, I wish this could have been done more on the back end with less complications for us users.

Axel
Principal & Registered BAS Agent in Australien

Time Saver, Bill Collector and Helps You Maintain Comliance

Kommentare: Very happy and can recommend. I run a very small firm, so I originally thought the cost was prohibitive for my expected level of use. But the subscription is well worth it. I have used it more often than expected & for reasons I didn't initially envisage, and the time it has saved is well worth it's cost in relation to my time that has been freed up. Finally, as a small, newish firm, it has introduced a level of professionalism to client facing materials that was lacking with my earlier processes.

* Being able to collect client direct debit payment.* Being able to quickly draft a engagement agreement or authority document.* It's quite easy to use with a simple interface, and good customer client. This is excellent & very practical.

* They tried to change the pricing model (remove a discount) even though I was originally promised a particular discount in perpetuity. It must be noted though that when I made a point of this, they were understanding and happy to honour the original discount promise.* Some features were still lacking, e.g. the ability to change pricing without have to re-do the whole process. But again, it should be noted, I think this has been updated and now rolled out (although I haven't used it yet).

Antwort von Ignition

letztes Jahr

Thanks Axel for your kind review. You do now have the ability to edit active services in the proposal editor and send notification to your clients. You can get info on that, and all of Ignition's latest updates here: https://www.ignitionapp.com/whats-new

Kate
Business App Advisor in Neuseeland

PI for App Advisory Services

Kommentare: The team at PI are really helpful, from our initial conversations with them, to onboarding and set up, right through to our firm-wide roll out. They are quick to response to emails and jump on Zoom calls as and when needed. The software itself is easy to use and the UI is intuitive. Its been a learning curve for us around setting up our service library but the team have been on hand to give direction throughout. We're now starting to look at the added extras like webconnectors, videos and expending our service library to include traditional compliance services too.

This software has helped streamline our service offerings for app advisory service, helped our outline exactly what is involved or included in the scope, and more importantly what isn't. We've had great feedback from our customers when receiving proposals, and we can now create and send proposal in minutes whereas it used to take an hour or more to draft emails explaining it all. The speed of response from clients is amazing, and the turnaround from offering a service to acceptance and deployment of a job is a game changer for us.

There has been some internal resistance to using the software as accountants like to rely on the old methods of sending out paper forms to get signed off. However, it the app advisory space, we were able to use this to our advantage and get some real traction with the product before starting to roll it out across the more traditional areas of the business.

Quelle: GetApp

Slow to disburse payments, must check billings are processed, professional interface

Kommentare: My biggest pain point is why they hold onto your money for so long before releasing it. If not for the good reviews, I would be nervous to use them for payments. I asked a customer to provide a payment via ACH so that I can get it quickly, it was debited from their account the day of and I have yet to receive my money on day 8 (business day 6). The software is indicating an estimated disbursement on day 9, so that means you may not receive the money into your account until day 10 or 11. In my opinion, this is excessive for an ACH payment and makes me concerned about their ability to manage cash. I have another payment via credit card that was pushed back an additional day and we're on day 7 and I have yet to receive it. If you are tight on managing cash, ask the customer to mail you a check or use QuickBooks for the invoice, you will get your money much faster. There were instances during tax season where I setup a proposal to collect a deposit at proposal acceptance and when it was time to close out the account, it was never charged, so you should double check your invoices. Once you get used to using the product, it is nice to have for proposal management and has an effective dashboard and ease of use to follow up with customers. I have yet to have a dispute from a customer about the contract, so their templates are excellent. The customer names don't integrate well with ProConnect and double your customers, which can be quite annoying.

Professional interface for customers, ease of signing proposals and entering payment details for automatic processing. Dashboard for revenue and proposal management.

Slow to process payments even ACH payments can take 7 business days. I have found that on several occasions that customer tax return deposits were not processed even though it was setup to pay at acceptance. Expensive monthly fee for small firms.

Stuart
Director in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software changed my life

Kommentare: Amazing - support team are great, I was set up and they even did some graphic design on our brochure.. ten minutes in I felt supported and knew it was the right decision!

The ability to look and feel like a big professional outfit even when you are a small firm. Our proposals look just as good as any prepared by the mid tier. The automatic billing and collections plus engagement letters and proposals literally save me hours on hours of work!!

The last piece for me is the direct debits in NZ - other than that it's perfect!!

Savannah
Virtual Office Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our ONE platform for proposals, invoicing, and AR!

Kommentare: Coming from a different field, and needing to learn how to manage proposals/invoicing/payment collection quickly, Ignition has been incredible. We started around March of 2021 and have been extremely happy with the ease of proposal creation + sending (clear PDF versions, automatic reminders to prospect, visibility into when a prospect has viewed the proposal, multiple templating options and clear platform design), invoicing (I set up invoices to automatically run during the month and don't have to worry about collection unless I get an email that payment failed!), and payment collection. Ignition sends helpful emails like credit card expirations and payment failures! I really appreciate how I can utilize the different updates and changes they make to the platform, but I don't have to take courses to understand how to use Ignition! My concerns are promptly addressed, and meeting quarterly with our Key Account Manager has helped us tremendously!

All of the features on one platform; integrates with Quickbooks

Sometimes the site VERY TEMPORARILY (1-5 minutes, every six months or so, has been my experience) unavailable! The pro is that the improvements have been awesome!

Client Relationship Manager in USA

I absolutely love Practice Ignition

Kommentare: Practice Ignition has made engaging with our clients a seamless process. We deal with a large volume of clients and with how easy and efficient the systems are, we are able to quickly send proposals, collect payment with virtually no administrative burden, and have great reporting around every step of the process. I can not recommend this product enough, it is truly one of my favorite programs that we work with inside of our firm and the the support team is just as great to work with! Thank you so much!!

- Fast - Intuitive - Option to collect payment in order to sign - Low amount of admin needed - Amazing support team, fast turn around - Scalable - Open to feedback, they actually listen!!

I legitimately do not have a single con that I would give. the only thing even close would be there is not currently a way to display a discount for a service item directly from the standard cost of the service. This is something that I have left feedback on and is already slated to be adjusted in a future update. to my previous point, they actually listen to feedback which is amazing.

Deborah
President in USA

We Love PI!

Kommentare: We love Practice Ignition it has been the platform we have built our business growth on for the past 4 years since implementation. We have grown 10% per year since then; and the fact that everything is streamlined from proposal to billing to collections to accounting in our QB company file has been a game changer. We are spending far less time doing administrative tasks and our accounts receivable has gone from over $80K per month to less than $20K at any given time. I would highly recommend this app to any practice that is looking to grow and sreamline!
Five Stars! We love PI!

The ease of use and the interface to the client. Getting paid right away for our services and integrating into our firm's QBO so that we can easily track our clients' billing. The training and support offered are very valuable.

We would like to be able to issue refunds to our customers using PI but thus far we are not able to. Also we would like to build in a surcharge for credit card payments but that is not an option.

Tricia

Absolutely love PI

Kommentare: Practice Ignition has been a game changer for us from the moment I pulled the trigger on it. It revolutionized our process for creating proposals, is an enormous time saver and it creates a process that is standardized and consistently the awesome experience we want our clients to have. We close more engagements and at better fees than ever before. I can't say enough about how it changed my firm and put us on the path to the firm I really want. It was the start of all the progressive ideas we have put into place because it gave me the space and the revenues to recreate my firm. The team at PI can't be beat. I am seriously crushing on all of them.😍🎉👏👍

It automates the preparation of proposals, it makes them look professional, it allows us to be paid sooner, the team at practice ignition is absolutely incredible.

Billing clients on an alternative schedule then monthly or quarterly was difficult but they have fixed that problem.

Graeme
Chief Legacy Maker in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made a massive difference to our firm

Kommentare: Has been great overall but would like more emphasis on those areas we have been highlighting for some time and for which the remainder of the professional also wants

It was extremely easy to initially implement the support has been second to none making the proposal process so much more professional and streamlined.

It is difficult for anybody other than the business owner to price as the pricing module is not fit for purpose when it comes to scaling.

Buchhaltung

Fantastic proposal software which streamlines our business development and sales funnel.

Kommentare: I love this software. We no longer have to deal with sending quotes out, then waiting for a 'yes' then send out an engagement letter and wait for that to be signed and returned (which would mean the customer printing then scanning back to us) all before we start work and then start billing. Now we can send one form online that converts to an engagement letter once signed (electronically) and we're away. It can also be updated an changed around so easily with a full audit trail behind it.

The software enriches the perception of our brand and instils a modern and progressive view of our business in the minds of our prospects. Allows us to avoid 'scope-creep' by ensuring that we do not provide more than what we have agreed to without earning more for doing so.

The reporting function of this software could be improved. High-level analytics are good but drilling down into some metrics would save time with spreadsheets.

Lawanna
Office Manager in USA

Ignition for Beginners

As a novice using the Ignition for proposals made productivity and client use easy and efficient. The integration of Xero for invoicing, deposits and generated reports makes daily tasks more efficient. Customer service is the best service for first time users. The staff is always friendly, patient and professional.

Currently, my lack of use with the payment feature is my sore spot. However, every time I contact Customer Service the issue is resolved and my understanding is increased.

Gary
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bags of functionality but simple and easy to use

Kommentare: We needed a system that would allow us to easily send out our contracts and obtain signatures. This system allows us to do this and more.

The product is easy to set up with your own products and contracts and the process for creating proposals and contracts is simple and highly configurable. It's a system that is packed full of features and yet it isn't out of reach of the smaller business.

None that I can think of. The simple interface makes it a pleasure to use.

Simon
MD in Neuseeland
Vorstandsbüro, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: Epic.

Scalability. Ease of use. The elegance of the front-end presentation

Accounting Focus... we're a digital agency so that bit doesn't have relevance. But negligible.

Paul
CEO in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Practice Ignition is key to managing the work we do for our clients.

Kommentare: Streamlined our proposals for providing package services and integration into Xero

It is simple to use and integrates beautifully with Xero Practice Manager which allows us to manage our work from proposal stage to progress billing to completion of the project.

Caleb L.
Caleb L.
Leader of Client Accounting Services in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PI has helped us automate our onboarding & billing

We were struggling to keep track of all our proposals, engagement letters, and billing schedules in a Google Sheet prior to using Practice Ignition. After we started using P.I., we saved immense amounts of time by completely automating the engagement letters & billing. It's also incredibly easy to go search and see what we are doing for each client in P.I. now...

My biggest suggestion right now for P.I.: Allow me to create my 3 package proposal in a nice one page proposal that I would email to my clients. Once they select one of the proposals, they would just click through to the Engagement Letter and then on to the Payments... This would save the other 2 unaccepted proposals as archived historical packages so that I could go back and review what I had proposed to my client.

Graham
CEO in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ignition is one of the key programmes in my app stack

Kommentare: Been amazing from the first call to current use

The ease of use and the in-depth onboarding made sure my templates were ready and easy to access. It allows me to send through proposals quickly and track if or how often they have been viewed

In South Africa, we don't yet have stripe to its not linked to any other subscription payment method compatible in South Africa

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST Payment Processor / Engagement software

Kommentare: Great and their customer service is excellent.

It's saved me a ton of money in two instances where a client tried to back out of paying for work that was already in process or completed. I have an accounting firm with larger clients. I have the software set up to only accept ACH, which gives me more control over refunds / charge backs. I love that it has everything together: the engagement letter, the scope of work and the payment all in one.

The user design is just ok. It's not bad but there's a lot of manual data entry in the beginning.

Mitchell
Director in Australien

Kaizen Business Adsvisory Review

Kommentare: Hands down one of the best subscriptions in the accoutning nindustry

Automation into Xero, and automated recurring invoices

Time it takes for fgunds to clear into business account

Luke
Partner in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practice Ignition

Easy to use, reasonably priced, makes accepting payments easy.

Don't have any issues with the product - could be more integrations.

Naomi

The best

Kommentare: Ignition setup and integration were easy and it made my proposal process enjoyable.

Ignition has eliminated many steps from my work and created a unique way to interact with potential clients.

I'd like to see updating a current contract a little easier. If you have to add a service to a client with an existing contract. The process was a little confusing.