Make the Switch.

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Kat R.
Payments

Vorteile: It's been a great experience to utilize Fraud.net's offerings. It's a lot more than just a portal to "approve" or "cancel" transactions, as we soon found out. Within a few months, the fraud.net team showed us things we never thought were even correlated as it relates to how to spot both good and bad users. We were then able to take that data and make adjustments to some of our business practices. As a result, we are approving more good orders and getting less chargebacks. Win-win.

Nachteile: We migrated from another provider and at first it was frustrating to relearn a new product that had different (and ultimately better) capabilties, especially for an organization-wide transition. We were looking at it from a 'rules-based' solution, instead of a comprehensive fraud solution, so we had to change our mindset. Glad we did.

Helped my department meet their goals.

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Max R.
financial analytst
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Just keeping my compay's data organized and easy to digest has been a huge lift for my team's productivity and business decisions. We actually uncovered a new type of fraud that our internal system wouldn't have been able to catch.

Vorteile: My team found some really interesting trends after we used it for awhile. The product was pretty easy to use and the training period was minimal. I liked being able to see so much info about a single transaction while keeping my company's data organized.

Nachteile: Rule writing can be frustrating, especially for beginners. There were so many options and it was hard to know where to start. Eventually got the hang of it and it was smooth sailing from there.

Easy implementation, deep and relevant data provided, makes decisioning a breeze.

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Andy D.
Ops Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a rash of problems with international crooks trying to submit orders with stolen credit cards, either to steal products or validate the cards. Our payment gateway tools were failing to stop the transactions, so we used Fraud.net's rules engine to identify them and block them from our website. Immediate ROI and time saver.

Vorteile: Knowledgeable and helpful team, fast and easy onboarding, rich data with clean interface for efficient management of order reviews. Appreciate the network feature and ability to report fraudsters to the community.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything to dislike yet. Works as billed and can do much more than we need right now.

von Fraud.net an 9.4.2019

Thanks very much, Andy,for your kind review and your continued collaboration in fighting fraud. Keep it up!

Impressive.

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Marcela S.
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how customized it is. I get to organize my orders however I want and they were great about letting us use additional data that was specific to our business. Previous provider had a really rigid rule writing process, this was the opposite. The risk scores help us decide what to review each day and has helped us understand the risks to our business better. We were able to integrate another service into fraud.net really easily.

Nachteile: Because there are a lot of things they provide, it was hard to wrap my head around where to start and what tools to use without missing out on anything. Once we got going, it was a lot easier to grasp and see value in different aspects of the service.

Serious enterprise platform which cut our fraud the same day we installed it.

Bewertet am 26.2.2016
Ernest H.
Tech Admin

Kommentare: I'm relatively skeptical when it comes to software providers, but these guys promised fairly little during the demo, which is solid by the way, and the day I signed up, their analytics revealed a slew of problems that I didn't even know I had. I closed the holes in our operations and our fraud dropped and we saw an immediate improvement in our cash flow. Very very happy.

von Fraud.net an 9.4.2019

Thanks Ernest. We really appreciate your review and continued hard work in fighting fraud.

Customer insights that we've never seen before.

Bewertet am 3.2.2015
Bob H.
Director, Risk Management

Kommentare: We started using this fraud prevention platform about 6 months ago and we think it's great. We get a better risk profile per transaction than we were getting with our in-house systems, in large part because we get to see aggregated information on a new customer from hundreds of other merchants. Very helpful and much better risk assessment.

von Fraud.net an 9.4.2019

Thanks for the kind words and keep up the good work.