Filtern nach:

Über Fraud.net

Cloudbasierte digitale Risikomanagementplattform, die KI verwendet, um Unternehmen bei der Betrugsprävention, Identität, Regeln und Analyse zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über Fraud.net

Malte R.
Working Student - Risk and Fraud Management
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2020

"Review Fraud.net from a user perspective"

Vorteile: I'm using Fraud.net now for 8 months and it is a very nice tool to detect fraud orders. I like the possibility to create rules - like the reject and review queues - which seem to work very well. Maybe it is possible to mark orders in another color, if they are connected to fraud orders. (I know that it is done already, but i have to click on the order first. I mean it would be nice if it would be marked on the "summary page")

Nachteile: At the moment we have the problem that Fraud.net matchs the Device ID sometimes with orders which are obviously not connected to the actual one.
A second problem is that Fraud.net is case sensitive (im not 100 percent sure if it is already fixed): For example I need to write for login: Surname.Lastname@... or if I want to search a person by full name, Fraud.net needs PETER PAN instead of peter pan.
An improvement suggestion (not sure if this is technical possible) would be:
When I am working in a filter and click by mistake on an order, it would be great if I could use the "backward-sign" from the browser. At the moment that is not possible - I have to apply the filter again on the orders.

Kat R.
Payments
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"Make the Switch."

Vorteile: It's been a great experience to utilize Fraud.net's offerings. It's a lot more than just a portal to "approve" or "cancel" transactions, as we soon found out. Within a few months, the fraud.net team showed us things we never thought were even correlated as it relates to how to spot both good and bad users. We were then able to take that data and make adjustments to some of our business practices. As a result, we are approving more good orders and getting less chargebacks. Win-win.

Nachteile: We migrated from another provider and at first it was frustrating to relearn a new product that had different (and ultimately better) capabilties, especially for an organization-wide transition. We were looking at it from a 'rules-based' solution, instead of a comprehensive fraud solution, so we had to change our mindset. Glad we did.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Markus D.
Director Risk & Fraud
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2020

"Support Fraud Detection"

Kommentare: Fraud.net is embedded in our general Risk Processing for Ecommerce business and contributes significantly in covering fraud attacks to our business.

Vorteile: High Flexibility in rule definition
Machine Learning functionality
Dynamic improvements of the software
Good support

Nachteile: Release Management could be improved
User experience could also slightly improved

• Bewertet am 28.5.2020
Max R.
financial analytst
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"Helped my department meet their goals."

Kommentare: Just keeping my compay's data organized and easy to digest has been a huge lift for my team's productivity and business decisions. We actually uncovered a new type of fraud that our internal system wouldn't have been able to catch.

Vorteile: My team found some really interesting trends after we used it for awhile. The product was pretty easy to use and the training period was minimal. I liked being able to see so much info about a single transaction while keeping my company's data organized.

Nachteile: Rule writing can be frustrating, especially for beginners. There were so many options and it was hard to know where to start. Eventually got the hang of it and it was smooth sailing from there.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Andy D.
Ops Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2019

"Easy implementation, deep and relevant data provided, makes decisioning a breeze."

Kommentare: We had a rash of problems with international crooks trying to submit orders with stolen credit cards, either to steal products or validate the cards. Our payment gateway tools were failing to stop the transactions, so we used Fraud.net's rules engine to identify them and block them from our website. Immediate ROI and time saver.

Vorteile: Knowledgeable and helpful team, fast and easy onboarding, rich data with clean interface for efficient management of order reviews. Appreciate the network feature and ability to report fraudsters to the community.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything to dislike yet. Works as billed and can do much more than we need right now.

von Fraud.net an 9.4.2019

Thanks very much, Andy,for your kind review and your continued collaboration in fighting fraud. Keep it up!

• Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Chris M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2020

"Fraud.Net Review for Card and Mobile payments"

Kommentare: Amazing we shall be getting the full benefits in good time thus tackling fraud in a more data driven and less manual manner.

Vorteile: The API for eCommerce and Banking are very rich in data points. As we use the product more, we shall be moving away from a rules based engine to a more Machine learning based engine.
Also, partnering with a company like fraud.net helps us scale and offer move value to our customers

Nachteile: Not that many cons other than the product having more APIs to user eg on the rules engine, the ML engine and also a unification of the products to one platform would be great.

Marcela S.
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Impressive. "

Vorteile: I like how customized it is. I get to organize my orders however I want and they were great about letting us use additional data that was specific to our business. Previous provider had a really rigid rule writing process, this was the opposite. The risk scores help us decide what to review each day and has helped us understand the risks to our business better. We were able to integrate another service into fraud.net really easily.

Nachteile: Because there are a lot of things they provide, it was hard to wrap my head around where to start and what tools to use without missing out on anything. Once we got going, it was a lot easier to grasp and see value in different aspects of the service.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Ernest H.
Tech Admin
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2016

"Serious enterprise platform which cut our fraud the same day we installed it."

Kommentare: I'm relatively skeptical when it comes to software providers, but these guys promised fairly little during the demo, which is solid by the way, and the day I signed up, their analytics revealed a slew of problems that I didn't even know I had. I closed the holes in our operations and our fraud dropped and we saw an immediate improvement in our cash flow. Very very happy.

von Fraud.net an 9.4.2019

Thanks Ernest. We really appreciate your review and continued hard work in fighting fraud.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2016
Bob H.
Director, Risk Management
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2015

"Customer insights that we've never seen before."

Kommentare: We started using this fraud prevention platform about 6 months ago and we think it's great. We get a better risk profile per transaction than we were getting with our in-house systems, in large part because we get to see aggregated information on a new customer from hundreds of other merchants. Very helpful and much better risk assessment.

von Fraud.net an 9.4.2019

Thanks for the kind words and keep up the good work.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2015