Über Lessonly

Lessonly ist eine moderne Lernsoftware, die von mehr als 750.000 Lernenden verwendet wird, um Arbeitswissen in Produktivitäts-beschleunigende Lektionen zu übersetzen.

Erfahre mehr über Lessonly

Lessonly was a great tool for training/onboarding in my current role. Since we are work from home, it was hard to have quizzes or lesson overviews with our group.

Some of their texts options are limited (colours, sizing).

Bewertungen zu Lessonly

Lessonly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lessonly bereits verwendet?

Danee'
Danee'
Learning & Development Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Product, Amazing Customer Service, Huge Impact

Kommentare: As stated above, their customer support team is amazing! From the time you meet with your Enterprise Account Manager/Services Delivery Manager to finally launching Lessonly within the company, its painless and welcoming. There are so many options to build content, make it your own brand, and teach the learners. Lessonly helps with all of this to create a very smooth transition. You are also invited to join their community with likeminded people and have the ability to have discussions with others about their wins, while joining events where you can learn best practices on how to use the product.

Lessonly is simple and super easy to use on both the Learner and Admin side. A feature that is most impactful is Trigger feature. We use this to assign training content and it is a huge win for us! We have a large number of people starting weekly and it was getting difficult to assign content individually, with this particular tool in Lessonly, it made it so easy to create a group and set the trigger to auto send content on certain days the employees would need it. We also use this for our Knowledgebase system and it’s really nice to link those articles within training and not have it pop a new system for the employee to look at, as it’s all intertwined. A few other impactful features are the easy to use search bar to find the content needed and the “feature this lesson”. We like the use “feature this lesson” during our daily morning meetings to show our employees any important items, product releases, promotions are coming, etc. It sits right on the Learner’s page and allows them to view the Lesson without them having to search or it being assigned. I like the simplicity of the platform, it is so intuitive to use that there isn’t much time training anyone at the company to create content, which saves everyone time. Their customer support has welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like family. They are on top of answering our questions with such delight, you can really feel they care.

There isn't much to dislike about Lessonly. If I had to pick anything it would be the ability to not copy/duplicate Paths or a Lesson section. There are times when we create a specific path, but then need to create variants of it based on roles. Ex: Trainer versions of the same path. Same thing with a Lesson section, there are times a whole section is needed in another Lesson and the alternative is to copy paste or add the element to the element library (this can be nice as you can link the element, meaning if you change one Lessons element, it will change the others so you don’t have to go find the other Lesson to update).

Olivia
Director of Business Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for the inexperienced & seamless onboarding

Kommentare: We streamlined training and knowledge database within Lessonly. We also utilize Lessonly to send out newsletters which cut back our email and slack clutter. We also utilize Lessonly to track mandatory continuing education for our licensed professionals and mandatory HR updates, everything is traceable within Lessonly Insights.

We use this mostly for Knowledge Management System but we also use Lessonly to onboard new employees. The interface is engaging and extremely user friendly. Support is extremely fast and responsive. Superb customer service.

The quizzes and practice on demand are a bit clunky. There are no options to roll out the same quizzes to the same user, only limited to scoring system where they can re-take if failed. Practice on demand is only in a narrative scenario so it's only useful for written scenario which is not useful for us. Integration was a bit hard to do with Salesforce.

Carmen
Director, People Enablement in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lessonly is good for a first time LMS system

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would not recommend Lessonly unless you are looking for a cost effective way to host self made training.

I liked that we were able to customize a lot within Lessonly to fit our organization.

The interface is not user friendly for either the admin or the user. It was difficult to put together training as an admin.

Rachel
Customer Experience Advisor in USA

Lessonly rocks

Love that everything is right in one spot to find

Search key words seem to be a bit off, sometimes I search for something I know is within Lessonly, but I have to change my search to find what I need, that is slightly annoying when I know it is there, but I have my work around.

Greg
Senior Manager of Learning & Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Bees Knees of LMS

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with Lessonly, both from their client interactions to the software itself!

I love how the software is so easy to use. You can easily get other employees within your organization to use the tool to author content or to manage and administer content. It's also incredibly easy to create custom reports through the Insights tab. This makes my life much easier as an L&D manager and to help show the progress we've made.

There is very little to nothing that I dislike about Lessonly. I'd say the only thing I might dislike at this time could be the ability to easily import or export the lessons. Although you can export a Lessonly as a PDF file...it can get a little messy with content that has a lot of different types of multimedia.

Megan
Sr. Manager, CX Learning and Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lessonly is one of the best vendors to work with and the software is easy to use!

Kommentare: It's been great. The company as a whole is wonderful and provides great service.

I love how easy it is to build trainings in Lessonly. You do not have to be a traditional learning and development person to create lessons in Lessonly.

I do really wish you could pull up old drafts. Currently, once you click publish, you're unable to go back to an old draft if someone doesn't get updated or launched as planned.

Edgar
Customer Service Representative in Kanada

Helpful Lessonly

Kommentare: My over all experience was great because teaching assistants, resources, time, instructional tactics, and content organization are all facilitated by lesson planning, which also informs students of what they will learn and how their objectives will be evaluated.

Everything you need to develop, coordinate, and carry out your new knowledge management strategy as simply as possible is available on Lessonly.

Everything like all features on Lessonly was extremely helpful.

Erin
Sales Enablement in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use - Incredibly Helpful for Onboarding

I love Lessonly for our new hire onboarding courses. It's easy to create new courses and provides a seamless way for trainers to include self-guided lessons into their training.

I wish there were better ways to pull individual and departmental reporting identifying courses assigned vs. courses that have been completed, as well as identifying overdue courses per team/per user.

Justin Kyle
Customer Service Support in Kanada
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best knowledge based in town

Kommentare: It is easy to learn when your tools is easy to navigate.

I'd like to commend the Lessonly. It is user friendly and easy to access. All of the the fuction was very useful. We are enjoiyng taking up the lesson. Great job!

None all of the features are very compatible and easy to use.

Brendan
Training and Development Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lessonly Review

Outstanding interface and options for learning modules

It is time consuming to build out and organize content

Ruben
Head of Training in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lessonly is the most intuitive LMS out there!

Kommentare: Due to the growth of our company, we needed a Learning Management System (LMS) that would help onboarding all the new hires. Before we used a powerpoint presentation, but that wasn't maintainable nor scalable since we have multiple offices around the world. That's why we started looking for a web-based LMS that was very easy to work with, both for the administrator creating content as for the users doing the online courses and quizzes. And if possible with a very simple yet slick design. After some research we found Lessonly and it checked all the boxes. And now we are not using Lessonly just for onboarding new hires, we are also using it to train existing employees. Each department within Bynder has a specific team member that creates lessons and quizzes. Since it is soo simple to create / edit content, my life as an administrator maintaining it is also very easy. Every day I receive an email with all the lessons that have been completed by our colleagues. But I also receive notifications if some colleagues have missed their deadline. Last thing I would like to point out is the great service we get from our Client Experience Manager. Whenever I send an email, I always get a reply within a few hours. When I ask a question, I always get an answer. Or sometimes even better, an instant solution! When I request a conference call, my client Experience Manager is always available to catch up, discuss the feedback I have received from our new hires (who are very enthusiastic about our online Training Centre) and talk about new road map features. Several times I came up with suggestions that later I could explain in detail to their VP of Product - everything to make their product better and therefore my experience. That is the kind of company we like to do business with!

- Easy to create content for administrators / creators - Very intuitive to work with for new hires - Web-based so changes in lessons made are updated automatically - Overview of all users who did (not) complete their lessons - Automatic email reminders for uncompleted lessons - Great service from Client Experience Manager

The dashboards with information and statistics about who is assigned to which lesson and which user has still lessons open are available, yet they could be more advanced based on our personal preferences. I have been informed this is on the roadmap so I am really looking forward to that.

Meagan
Head of CX in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What did I do with my life before Lessonly?

Kommentare: if you have anyone in your company that's remotely-based, lessonly is a godsend. so easy, very fair pricing, and wonderful support/CSMs. two thumbs up!

constantly improving (been with them for 1.5 years and they constantly release new features), love that their decisions are research-based and some of their workforce are academics who have studied learning/teaching techniques. SO EASY to just write a lesson... adding people is easy, managing teams is easy (especially with the upgraded version, you can "hide" irrelevant lessons from separate teams). recently improved search and UI of the learning library was much appreciated. you can embed gifs, images, videos, sound clips, etc into lessons to make it as interactive as possible. our CSM is always around to help with 1:1 advice and the general support team is wonderful as well!

creating and managing tags leaves something to be desired - just not as intuitive as other parts of the platform. otherwise i still yeard for an easier way to manage lessons, something VISUAL like a tree or flowchart to quickly understand what lessons exist under what paths/teams - that's pretty minor though and not nearly a dealbreaker

Sarah
USA

Easy to use, incredibly effective

Kommentare: I've used Lesson.ly for about 6 months now, and am very happy with it. We have teams of contractors who perform services on behalf of our company, and Lesson.ly has made it easy for us to create content, send it out in a digestible way, and then monitor compliance. I do think the software lacks a few bells and whistles that would truly make it amazing, but what they lack in tech features they make up for in customer support. Their team is always willing to go above and beyond to help us figure something out or find a workaround.

Lesson and course format for content creation, referenceable content in a "learning library" format, easy to monitor compliance, easy to create content.

Admin dashboard could use some improvement and more wiki functionality. I would also like a bit more customization in terms of formatting the content.

Christina
Director of Training in USA

User Friendly & Efficient

I like how easy Lessonly makes it to create content and assign it out to large groups of people with the click of a button

I would love to see more capabilities in terms of question types and the ability to create folders in the image library

Aaron
Learning and Development Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simplify your e-learning!

Kommentare: As a user of several large LMS systems, most recently one from Oracle, I constantly lamented the fact that I was spending more of my time managing and learning their HUGE system than I was thinking about the impact of the learning material I was creating. When my learners told me they "just wanted to know what they had to do" I wasn't able to act on that feedback and make learning easier within the bounds of the LMS world. It was just more difficult than it was worth. Lesson.ly has been a breath of fresh air for me! It has less features than an LMS (on purpose) because they have realized that if the learning isn't simple, the learner won't want to engage with it. I highly recommend checking them out if you want to simplify your learning strategy and increase your employee's productivity and on-the-job confidence.

Ease of use and helpful service team.

I have to use a lot of other software to manipulate images, videos, etc...because Lesson.ly doesn't include much in the way of content or design within the software.

Jesse
Sr. Director, Professional Services in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Manage!

Kommentare: Intuitive use, ease and simplicity are Lessonly's strengths. As a learner I appreciate the variety of ways curriculum is delivered (cards, screen shots, videos, etc), all followed with a quick comprehension quiz to help me retain the info. I look forward to lessons about new product updates from our training team every week!

Intuitive and easy to use.

As a product designed primarily for educating employees, there's not very natural way for me to administer training or lessons for my external customers, but we still get some great content out there using this system.

E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lessonly - Review

It's a fantastic contemporary e-learning platform that has immaculate UX design that works very intuitively.

It's focus is restricted to professional training, expanded functionality to work with other Platforms like Moodle would be useful.

Jessica
Marketing Manager in UK
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent e-learning platform

Lessonly allows us to share content externally with teams that sell our products in an easy and fun way. Not only people can learn about our products but they can also receive extra tips and training. This is important for us to maintain great working relationships with our external partners. We also use Lessonly internally to ensure our staff stay up-to-date with industry compliance requirements.

There is nothing I don't like. The tool is excellent and the customer success team amazing!

Fabiana
Learning and Development in Honduras
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service EVER!

Kommentare: We started using Lesson.ly over a year ago and the experience was amazing. The grading station is my favorite. You can sort out users through groups, courses, etc. You can even export the grade book to an Excell Sheet (super easy to do). The best part though, is the AMAZING customer service experience I had. When I first couldn't use it, two-three demo were scheduled by Jacey. We had some pricing issues and the team's approach was amazing as well. They truly put the customer first!!

Grade book and easy-to-make lessons.

If you're just looking for an assessment tool, you're getting too many unnecessary features.

Toby
Head of Operations in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product but very expensive

The setup is very easy and the UI looks professional and slick. Building new content is relatively easy to do and to assign to users. The customer service is generally very good and the service is professional.

It is very expensive software, and although it is effective - I am not sure the price can be fully justified. Annoying we have issues assigning some lessons to people - the software seems to have issues with certain email addresses which is unhelpful.

Brian
Brian
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great to Disseminate Information

Kommentare: Overall, I like the tool. We have also used it to qualify for continuing education credits for certain certifications.

I like my company's use of Lessonly, they will send out compliance and HR information. At the end of the presentation there is a check for understanding. You can always go back to Lessonly to review the completed items. This is great!

There is nothing I dislike about Lessonly. It is very easy to use and is a good place to store important, but not daily data.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps with Training new and old reps

I like how easy it is to create a quiz and to monitor results. We use lessonly to quiz our sales floor after weekly lunch and learn trainings and it helps us keep everyone certified.

No issues at all. It does exactly what we need it to.

Jon
Head of Learning and Development in
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform - Ease of use, affordable price and visually engaging enough for my team

Kommentare: Great tool for a small to mid size business.

Easy to get creating and understanding the core functionality. Seeing as it is a relatively new tool it matches the needs of our younger audience who will be using it most often.

Although it is visually engaging, I wish there was a way to use custom images for the Lessons / Courses. Occasionally a little buggy with formatting, but overall not a huge problem.

Frank
Trainer in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An Easy-To-Use Content Delivery Platform

Kommentare: We've used Lesson.ly for around 2 years and been very happy with their product. Lesson.ly makes it easy to deploy engaging self-led training to our employees and vendors.

User interface is intuitive. Content creation is very simple.

Lack of import/export functionality

Amaan
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simplicity

Kommentare: We transitioned to Lesson.ly from another, more complicated, LMS and have been very happy with the transition. The team are extremely helpful and always on call to troubleshoot any issues. (Despite the time difference between us, we're in the UK). The training materials provided are extensive, but unnecessary sometimes as the it's very intuitive to use and implement. The integration with OBIQ (haven't tested the latest Slack integration), has been very useful and setting it up was easy. The Reporting function has been very useful in seeing where learners are struggling and reassessing our approach. Overall, we're very happy with Lesson.ly!